Hire the best WordPress Developers in Estonia
Check out WordPress Developers in Estonia with the skills you need for your next job.
- $125 hourlyNot ranking as well in Google search results as you would like? Competitors with not great websites doing better than your property? Already spent money on SEO that didn’t deliver? Getting ahead in Google is getting harder with every algorithm update. I am definitely here to help with your SEO needs! I will power your property's SEO performance with a proven and comprehensive optimization process. The trick to success is to approach a property’s SEO as an ecosystem. Our goal is to ensure that the ecosystem is healthy and that it sends the signals that Google needs to see for better performance in organic search. A three step process is the best way forward: ° SEO audit/action plan: An in-depth technical audit that will ensure that every ranking signal in your property aligns with search engine algorithms. A prioritized action plan makes implementation easier for you. ° Keyword Research/Content Development Strategy: This piece is to line up keywords with visitor intent. More importantly, it prioritizes keywords in content silos so that your property sends the right expertise and authority signals to search engines and visitors. This will take your SEO to the next level, and it will help provide a better experience for your visitors on site. ° Advanced on-page optimization: A detailed review of your on-page copy to ensure that it uses keywords appropriately and that your on-page copy is structured to clearly signal what your content is communicating to visitors. Why Hire Me? ° I deliver superior work to my clients ° I am meticulous ° I get results ° I bring a marketer's perspective to SEO campaigns ° Clear communication with you so that you always know your project's progress ° I thrive on challenging projects Let's get in contact! RobbinWordPressAffiliate MarketingOff-Page SEOGoogle AdsSEO AuditTechnical SEOSEO BacklinkingSEO Keyword ResearchSearch Engine OptimizationGoogle Analytics
- $40 hourlyI'm an ambitious 35y Web Developer, Designer as well as Android and IOS developer from Estonia. I have more than 11 years of expertise, My key skills are:- • Laravel • WordPress • React • Angular • Node • YII 2.0 • CodeIgniter • Android • iOS • Flutter framework I have significant working experiences for many Estonian SMEs. I'm full of energy and knowledge to be your perfect development partner. So take a chance and hire me, I won't disappoint You! Why I left my high paid job? The answer is simple, I want to have a better place and time management. I also get easily bored working monotonously for one company. I need to have different experiences, challenges, and more complex projects. Why should you hire developers from Estonia? With a population of just 1.3M, Estonia produces more successful startups per capita than any other country in Europe like Bolt, TransferWise, etc.WordPressVue.jsFlutterReactNode.jsiOSAndroidAngularJSCodeIgniterLaravelMagentoPHP
- $50 hourlyTranslator and content writer. Working with Finnish-English language pair. Experience in banking, supply chain and finance fields.WordPressCopywritingSEO BacklinkingBacklinking & OutreachGamblingHTMLWebsite ContentSEO WritingFinance & AccountingFinnish to English TranslationEnglish to Finnish TranslationFinnishContent WritingWriting
- $60 hourlyYou've just stumbled upon your next go-to translator in the language pairs Danish to English and English to Danish! I have been working with translations and linguistics for over 10 years, and been a Senior Translator at Gengo for over 5 years. I am always eager to learn and adapt, which is too why I will never let you down on a project or a task. I ALWAYS deliver on time, as it is a part of the person I aspire to be. Also you'll find that I won't stop working, until you're completely satisfied. As a professional translator, I've worked with companies from all over the world, including larger fortune 500 companies. I'm well-experienced in medical translations, legal translation and other translations.WordPressLocalizationProofreadingDanish to English TranslationTranslationGraphic DesignWebsite Translation
- $18 hourlyHi, thank you for visiting my profile! I have gained many skills throughout my various jobs. I’m an Italian mother-tongue, and thanks to my 10+ years living and working in Spain, I have a native Spanish level. Of course, I know English thanks to my studies and my projects throughout over UK and US. //TRANSLATION I’m able to articulate the meanings and tone of voice correctly from English to local languages for websites, e-commerce, presentation, newsletters, and more, from and to the languages below: From English to Italian From English to Spanish From Italian to Spanish From Spanish to Italian - Website - Text - Technical text - Description - Product details - Brochure - Presentation - Newsletter - Banner - App //SEO CONTENT and UPLOAD CONTENT on WORDPRESS and more CMS I can write website content, product descriptions, reviews, blogs. I’ve been working for a few years defining and organizing contents launched through newsletters, and in the latest years, I worked with different clients on different kind of topics. I will assist you with: 1. Creating, editing and publishing SEO writing content using WordPress or other CMS 2. Improving and optimizing WordPress Blog Post applying right SEO keywords 3. Seo plugin and All-in-SEO plugin 4. Providing quality post through accurate research and details 5. Benchmarking Comparisons 6. Researching, selecting, retouching, resizing and optimizing images depending on the topic 7. Scheduling post on WordPress and Social Media to generate income and traffic //SHOPIFY ASSISTANT, VIRTUAL ASSISTANT and CUSTOMER CARE I also have 10+ years of experience of customer service expertise, in different travel companies, product advisor in IT companies, fashion companies and medical clinics, in Spanish, Italian and English languages. I will assist you with: 1. Answering customer service questions on email - (Zendesk, Reamaze, etc. 0 2. Coordinating with the supplier to ensure fulfilment of orders 3. Handling of returns/replacements or other customer service issues 4. Manual data entry into Shopify for external orders 5. Making travel arrangements, acting all queries - cancellation, rebooking, special request, claims 6. Communication and coordinating with suppliers and clients 7. Schedule and set up meetings, Appointment Setter 8. Prepare, organize meeting materials - powerpoint, pdf, Slideshare, images 9. Handle correspondents and transcribe documents 10. Translation Italian to Spanish and reverse and English to Italian/Spanish 11. Web Scraping internet research 12. Administrative support 13. Data Entry //TRAVEL PLANNER As a Travel Planner, I worked for several years in the travel industry - airlines companies and travel agencies online - I will assist you with: 1. Flight research 2. Booking Reservations 3. Hotel and accommodation Research 4. Travel advice 5. Vacation planning 6. Travel Itineraries 7. Methods of transportation 8. Tours to take and attractions to see 9. Advice about your chosen destinations - weather conditions, attractions, necessary documents etc. I will help you to make the best decisions about travel arrangements and suggestions on where to go. WHAT MY CLIENTS SAY ABOUT ME: I am a very organized person, with an excellent eye for the details, driven, reliable and hard-working. I deliver the best, and I’m always working on getting better. If this sounds like what you’re looking for, send me a message, I’d be happy to have a chat about your project! Looking forward to hearing from you soon Best, CinziaWordPressItalian to Spanish TranslationEnglish to Italian TranslationSEO WritingCustomer SupportEnglish to Spanish TranslationCMS Product UploadSpanish to Italian TranslationWebsite ContentContent EditingItalianCastilian SpanishTranslation
- $12 hourlyI'm Avo, and I love all things technology and stories. After studying economics and politics, I quickly became fascinated by the power of human stories told through different mediums. I am passionate about creating great content for people to enjoy. My goal is to make complex topics digestible for everyone. I create value for my clients through my ability to write engaging and thought-provoking content, whether by my work as a content writer, creative writer, or copywriter. Through my writing, I can capture readers' attention and communicate messages effectively. My aim is always to produce quality work that my clients can be proud of while always putting the needs of my clients first.WordPressNonfictionWritingAcademic WritingBlog WritingCopywritingCreative WritingContent WritingGhostwritingFact-CheckingShort Story WritingEssay WritingEbook Writing
- $50 hourlyIn recent years I have participated in many projects, including various technologies. Some of them I had the opportunity to create from scratch, make critical decisions, work on architecture and development. This often goes along with close cooperation with the client and adaptation to changing requirements. I always value teamwork as a driving force for development. It requires taking care of communication, reliability, and supporting other team members.WordPressVue.jsPyTorchAngularFront-End DevelopmentPHPAngularJSPython
- $35 hourlyContent Writing, WordPress, SEO skills, AI Content Writing, AI Chatbot Trainer, Translation, Estonian to English Translation, English to Estonian Translation, Blockchain, NFT & Cryptocurrency, SolidWorks, Mechanical engineer, Experienced in electronics, Project management, 3D design for production.WordPressSheet MetalDXFSolidWorksCryptocurrencyBlockchain, NFT & CryptocurrencyEnglish to Estonian TranslationEstonian to English TranslationEstonianTranslationAI Content WritingAI ChatbotSEO WritingSEO ContentContent Writing
- $60 hourlyHello! My name is Alesia. I create positively memorable experiences for web, mobile, and desktop software users by applying strategic and innovative approaches. In doing so, I improve user lives by making the complex simple. I'm a passionate UX&UI and Graphic Designer with 10+ years of experience and a high level of creative power inside. My solutions focus on ease of use as I lead the user to their intended task. Meanwhile bringing a pleasant, meaningful, and intentional atmosphere through their journey. Empathy to the user is at the top of my list as I strive to listen closely to understand where the main pain points are. To resolve these frictions that obstruct and act as obstacles, I in return offer innovative ideas that help meet business while providing relief from frustration for the user during the use of any digital product. Please review my portfolio on Upwork and consider me for your project. Behance - Twitter - Dribbble @jusfanio Skills in my arsenal: - Sketch App, Figma - Adobe Photoshop CC - Adobe Illustrator CC - Adobe InDesign CC - Adobe After Effect - Procreate - Prototyping Tools: Invision, Marvel - App Prototyping Tools: Flinto, Principle, AE - Team management - Project management My location: Tallinn, Estonia (Local time: UTC +02:00) Feel free to contact me, even just to say hello!WordPressUser ResearchFigmaUser Experience DesignMobile UI DesignPrint DesignGraphic DesignWeb DesignAdobe InDesignAdobe IllustratorAdobe Photoshop
- $33 hourlyHi, I'm Sayeed and well-known as O2brandings. a contest winning visual identity and User Interface designer. Here is what you can trust me for. - Brand and Idenity Design. - Logo Design/ redesign. - UI interface design for a webpage/ web application. - Print Design. - IOS/Android mobile Game design. - websites redesign or adapting to mobile and responsive design (css / media queries). - websites in WordPress or static html/css (create or improve / redesign). Why you should use me. I'm a top rated designer by upwork with 200+ satisfied clients inside/outside upwork (formerly oDesk), and a platinum status owner at 99designs. I have always tried to be out of box, and listen to the clients' feedback carefully. Trust me, You won't be unhappy with my service.WordPressUser Interface DesignWeb DesignCSSHTMLWebsite DevelopmentBanner Ad DesignBusiness Card DesignGraphic DesignLogo Design
- $40 hourlyI am very experience with development complex informational systems from scratch. Very good in analysis of business requirements. I have more that 10 years of experience with php development and 5 years with symfony 2 framework. I have some experience with creating application based on microservices architecture and used for it modern language - golang.WordPressGrav CMSMySQLOracleLaravelGolangSymfonyPrestaShopPostgreSQLPHPJavaKotlin
- $35 hourlyDeveloping web sites from back-end to front-end. Using PHP, jQuery, CSS, HTML, MySQL. Know few CMS platforms. Working with graphics.WordPressPrestaShopShopifyJoomlaWooCommerceMySQLHTMLCSSjQueryPHP
- $40 hourlyI redesign SaaS and E-commerce businesses to help them excel. User interface and user experience (UI/UX) are essential to your online business. Whether you run an e-commerce platform, SaaS company or marketplace — my team can help you craft intuitive designs that increase conversions, revenue and customer satisfaction. My goal is to grow your business by seamlessly designing the user experience (UX) and interface (UI) of your website, mobile app, or desktop application. I provide a practical goal-oriented approach where I first analyze your current situation: perform UI/UX audit, check your key KPIs, analytics, do niche analysis and competitor research. The goal of this phase is to get a deep understanding of your current situation, identify the areas for improvement and come up with a plan to increase revenue. Next comes designing phase - UI/UX design changes that can either be applied on your existing designs (gradual approach with step-by-step application of improved designs and A/B testing their effectiveness) or building brand new designs from the ground up. (innovative approach). In scenarios we will work with your developers and marketing team to ensure that implementation is correct and generates projected business results. If you think we're a good fit - let's schedule a call and talk through the details. DmitriiWordPressElementorHTMLWebsite RedesignShopifyCSSWeb DesignWebsiteWooCommerceFigmaWordPress e-CommercePSD to WordPressResponsive Web DesignWebsite OptimizationUI/UX Prototyping
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.