I have multiple websites that need an experienced/fast working front-end developer for.
All designs will be provided.
All set up on my local server and code pushed to bitbucket/github.
- I'm a designer with front-end experience, but we have too many projects and need to work with another developer to support our team.
So please do not waste our time by bidding on this project unless you intend to follow through. So ask questions or provide a questionnaire.
Also, stating it's going to take two weeks to do one simple coming soon page is not going to land well, or anything like that. If you're good, you can get one page complete, with CSS micro interactions, parallax, responsive etc within half a day (max). If you cannot do that, then you're not good enough - sorry.
- Please show previous work, we will review your code and provide more details to the winner.
- An NDA is required.
- You must have some excellent references and work extremely fast.
- We will start with one project at a time.
- Price is per project and mutually agreed - before commencement.
- No payments released until code is verified and approved.
- Please outline your hourly rate to start and please link to your portfolio - your portfolio must be outstanding.
- We will be following up with your references.
- Discussion through upwork and Skype before commencement. Project managed via Trello.
- Once this batch of work is complete more work will be required.
- A/B testing experience is an advantage but not essential.
- If you have multiple 'jobs in progress' you will not be accepted. We are not interested in working with individuals that chase clients instead of working with the ones they have.
We look forward with a new professional team member.