We need to come up with 12 designs of toothbrushes head, we will pay 1 freelancer $100 per design, so that's a $1200 total.
The deliverables are: sketches (could be photoshops), if ok 1 x 3D rendering, if ok 4 x 3D rendering of 4 different angles + max files.
The timeline is 10 days.
We only need the top part with the bristles, not the shape of the handle.
- Color: use only white, light blue, turquoise green and dark green for the main bristle. For the fancy tufts you can use any fancy colors. For the use of silicon if any use a pink/purple.
- Length: consider using different length of bristles between all the tufts. Even within a same tuft sometimes length can be different to give an inclined effect.
- Shape of tufts: your tufts could be of any shape (round, rectangular, triangular...)
- Shape of the head: We need 5 brushes with round shape (used for rotative toothbrush like Oral B), 5 brushes with oval shape (used for vibrating toothbrush like Philips), 2 rectangular shape used for manual toothbrush
- Direction of the tufts: you can use straight or inclined direction for the tufts.
- Number of tufts: go on both Oral B and Philips website, we can get ideas but in any case not reproduce the amount of tufts nor the place they are located nor anything that would potentially infringe their design. We would validate this part anyway.
Generally speaking, you are not a dentist but you should use your logic as to what design would feel comfortable in your mouth.
If any question I can be joined on skype: mihran.papazian