I am currently seeking to hire a Data Entry Clerk with light bookkeeping tasks for our company.
You will have your own office, all but one day out of the work week, as I work from that office one day a week. During your training it will be three days. You will be responsible for prioritizing and completing your own work to meet specific daily, weekly, and monthly deadlines and report any findings to myself and appropriate upper management and store owners.
This is a full time position, Monday through Friday, 9 am -- 5:30 pm. Starting rate is $10/hr.
1. Data Entry
2. Identify errors and take action to correct errors immediately
3. Reviewing daily sales and payments
4. Reconciling store inventory
5. Reviewing and adjusting clock ins for employees
6. Working as a mediator between owner and vendors.
7. Researching and reporting various discrepancies
8. Corresponding with myself, sales representatives, upper management, and store owners to verify deposits, research discrepancies, and other various tasks when needed
1. Must be able to enter data in an accurate and complete manner, with attention to detail
2. Must be proficient with Excel
3. Strong math skills
4. Ability to prioritize various tasks to meet daily, weekly, and monthly deadlines when requested
5. Ability to balance debits and credits
6. Proficient with Windows operating systems
7. Candidate must be very detail oriented, self-motivated, and self-driven
8. Comfortable with corresponding via email and phone
9. Previous data entry/office experience a plus
*Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
We are a relatively small business with about 60 employees and have a strong family feel, with stores throughout Orlando and Missouri. All of our sales representatives, our financial/auditing department, and the store owners are in constant contact to make sure we are providing excellent customer service, most up to date training, and friendly sales competitions. Which is why the perfect person for this position must be comfortable with corresponding via email and phone.