We've got a Rails 3 application that needs to be made mobile responsive using the Skeleton Framework (getskeleton.com).
The initial integration of Skeleton is complete, in that the CSS framework has been included into the Rails app and two pages have been successfully converted, but there are 15 remaining views that need to be migrated over, mostly by inserting .row and .column definitions.
We're moving from Stylus (learnboost.github.io/stylus) to SCSS for CSS preprocessing and HAML (haml.info) for the HTML templating language so experience with that stack is strongly recommended.
Code is hosted on Bitbucket so you'll need an account and you should also be intimately familiar with Git, including working with branches and pull requests.
This should be a straightforward gig for someone who has experience with the technologies listed above - it's totally frontend work, no backend coding logic required.
Thanks for reading and looking forward to hearing from you!
there a website that is to be made using magento framework.
it is going to be a fixed price project at very short notice of project lifecycle.
expert in magento with relevant work history need only to apply .
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, Less than 10 hrs/week -
We are making some changes to our homepage and user registration functionality and want to implement some changes that are coming out of our UX/Design team.
These will be targeted changes that are done incrementally as part of our agile development process. We use HTML, CSS, SASS, jQuery, ember.js for our presentation technology. Design assets will be provided.
Hello Wordpress experts,
We have a design for our own company.
Mainly 1 page but with 2 sub pages.
PSD files will be provided (including desktop, mobile, tablet)
Check the wireframe here.
The final design is a bit different but not too much.
When applying, please mention:
1. List down steps by steps which you will follow in this project.
Basically, I want to divided into milestones. So let's clearly define your own milestones and their output.
2. How long would it take for each milestone?
3. What is your suggestion?
4. Tell me only 3 websites you did develop which are similar to this project.
5. Insert "hello2" at the beginning of your cover letter.
Thank you and happy bidding!
I am looking for real expert in PrestaShop whose can do some magic with this great OpenSource. We have ready design of new theme and we need build the html/css/js theme and put it on PrestaShop.
You can see design of new theme here:
The theme have two special feature:
–we will manipulate with bundle products - It must look like product atributes
–we need to make special labels
The next issue is laungage. The sites are in Czech launguage so maybe here will be some issues. But we will help you with it.
We look forward to your offer :) If you need more information, just writte me :)
I have a Wordpress plugin User Dashboard on my website. I think it is too plain, dull and ugly at the moment (see screenshot).
I need someone to redesign this user dashboard to look very nice, fantastic, and modern.
This user dashboard is on the frontend of the website (easy CSS editing + will give you FTP access to upload your own graphics)
Please send me a screenshot of the sample Dashboard you will design for me when applying for this project.
We need an online uniform builder same like this example please check:
We need a good website designer who knows HTML5, CSS3, Canvas, and PHP.
You must show a demo work to get this job.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, 10-30 hrs/week -
I am looking for a strong web designer to help me on my current Wordpress Plugin Project. The plugin helps users manage, and display customer testimonials. The prospective designer would have the following expertise:
- Strong design foundation skills using Photoshop
- Strong web design and development knowledge including best practices, limitations etc.
- Experience designing components for Wordpress Themes or Plugins
- Solid understanding and experience building responsive designs
- Experience creating attractive designs that look good in a variety of different themes and colour schemes.
- A proven track-record of creating great User Interfaces and User Experiences
You would be responsible for:
- Creating multiple variations, including some premium designs
- Creating PSD designs for various screensizes.
- Working with the Plugin developer to implement these changes and tweaking as necessary.
- Give suggestions on how to improve usability of screens
If you feel that...