Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, 10-30 hrs/week -
we have a prestashop store with OnePageCheckout Module enabled.
We require to adapt a Shipping carrier module.
Module doesn't work at 100% with One Page Checkout module, you have to fit these 2 modules
It's quite simple PHP Coding and Jquery (Prestashop) and Design CSS
Hourly - Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
For the redesign of our website we need a qualified freelancer able to work with HTML and CSS.
Your main task will be the front-end development of our website under the supervision of our CTO, who will mainly focus on back-end development. This task will require to implement new front-end designs , in particular in light of a gamification project
For the front-end we use Twitter-Bootstrap.
- Excellent English skills
- Available on Skype at GMT office hours
- Design Skills
- Good understanding of HTML ans CSS technologies
**IF YOU CONTACT US OUTSIDE OF ODESK YOU WILL DEFINITELY NOT GET THE JOB**
1. Put the filters drop-down menu across the top. See example (https://www.boardworld.com.au/store/snowboarding), "Brand", "Order By" etc.
2. Shipping banner near the footer of the shop page, near the pagination tabs.
3. Product image square and text size should be increased and spread across the page as the filter on the left will no longer occupy this space.
Product Page: http://18.104.22.168/shop/classic-flex-electric-tortoise-with-pink-lenses.html
1. Price & Add to Cart move to the top, underneath the product title.
2. Remove "Be the first to review this product".
3. Product description that we have in the Magento back-end CMS, doesn't seem to appear anywhere on the product page.
4. Decrease line spacing between "Classic Flex" and "Electric Tortoise with Pink Lens"
5. On the bottom, "you might also like", have the product recommend/suggestion, cross sell, upsell features.
"Customised Product" Page: http://22.214.171.124/shop/custom.html
1) The arrows must be always with a small margin to the end of the container, also the height is the same as the primary heading <h1> —> see arrow.jpg —> color of the arrows is #716969 and arrow image is: http://www.flaticon.com/free-icon/keyboard-right-arrow-button_60758,
2) On the project detail page we need also need this arrow: http://www.flaticon.com/free-icon/keyboard-right-arrow-button_60758 in #716969 and <h1> height —> see arrow-detail.jpg
3) The images in the project overview (http://s18185030.onlinehome-server.info/kah-final/bauten) and details (http://s18185030.onlinehome-server.info/kah-final/Projekte/wohnh%C3%A4user/haus-heidelberg) look shifted and not normal —> see shifted1.jpg and shifted2.jpg
4) Multiple images are also cut of (last image on here for instance: http://s18185030.onlinehome-server.info/kah-final/Projekte/wohnh%C3%A4user/haus-heidelberg)
The specification calls for a developer to handle a wide array of tasks revolving around one project where the following tools & methodologies are required:
-Skype & Email availability
-Git proficiency (branching, etc.) & Github account
-Strong python / django proficiency
-Understanding of Bootstrap UI (responsive website)
-Agile workflow (google drive)
There is a fairly lengthy specification (~20 pages) with about 1 page of business copy. The spec has been broken down into Google drive (spreadsheet) tasks through which we can use to communicate progress.
Goal is to have daily skype calls, or more frequent if desired, regarding progress and blocks. There are two major functions with this project:
1. Creation of service (controlled views, pay-gate, admin approval, email layer)
2. Modification of existing project & middleware; implementing new designs and process flow in a new interface, integrating object...
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
Hello, my name is Henry. I am looking for a Wordpress Developer who can build a simple and reliable online scheduling system for our company.
Our company's prime focus is selling subscriptions of our service. When a person subscribes to our service, we need to be able to offer them the ability to easily set their own schedule within their existing account.
All of the schedulers we have tried are either overkill or don't do what is needed.
Here is a basic list of functions that are required from the scheduler:
-Integrates with our WooCommerce Subscribers
-Ability to set limitations on how many times a subscriber can schedule a service each month
-Ability for subscriber to reschedule
-Email confirmation and SMS confirmation sent to subscriber upon scheduling an appointment
-Must be a calendar based scheduling system
A great example of what I am looking for can be found here: http://booking-wp-plugin.com/
The plugin above is great, but due to its lack of flexibility...
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, Less than 10 hrs/week -
Well, I have a TYPO3-Website almost ready to publish. But there are a lot of small adjustments that have to be done. The previous web developer who created the page has not an eye for the design things, therefore I'm looking for a experienced TYPO3-Developer who loves to create beautiful pages and has attention to the detail.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, 10-30 hrs/week -
We have one PHP project ready to start. We need a highly experience software architect to review all the requirements and initial document that was prepared by our developer and write a final architectural document for the project. You must have proven experience on preparing software architecture and your english writing has to be very good.
Please note that we need few hours from you to work on the architectural the document. We will handle the development work.
This could be an ongoing position as part-time "Software Architect" position for the company. We have multiple projects that needs this kind of service time-to-time.