I have a script that imports data and displays it as HTML tables. It is ment to create cue carts with question on one site and the answer on the other.
Your job is to extend this (very simple) php script and add a library that creates PDF files from the html.
* select the library that can do that (must be php)
* should allow styling with css (font, font size, margins, etc.)
* implement the library
After the implementation, instead of delivering HTML, the script should deliver the PDF file for download.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, Less than 10 hrs/week -
We wish to create a website to promote our products to wholesale customers only.
Key features required: -
• To be built on Big Commerce platform
• No login: Website to display all products without pricing.
• Login: additionally display pricing for products.
• Price displayed will depend on assignment of user to a customer group. Customer groups will be aligned with pricing tiers.
• Multiple pricing tiers for all products.
• Ability for admin to set minimum quantities at product level for ordering. Minimum quantities will vary for certain products.
• Products have multiple variables: -
• Use of simple responsive template – such as Minimal Template – with small CSS edits.
• Ordering process as per normal checkout , except all customers on account , so no need for merchant facility at this stage.
• Product variations. Some products have ranges which exceed 120+ colours.
• Colour swatches – we have created hex code...
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, 30+ hrs/week -
I developed a Drupal site for a client
I used Drupal version 7.38 and the default Drupal template (Bartik).
The site is a multi-language site (currently English and Hebrew).
I need a designer to design the site according to my customer needs.
The designer should know Drupal template development and, of course, html/css technologies.
The designer should know how to install Drupal on a local computer and how to recieve modules and sql files from me and apply them to the local installation.
Obviously, the designer should have good graphic design abillities.
In short here is what I need done. I need this website www.couponcodeshero.com's bootstrap disabled. I want the website to look like the desktop version on mobile! That's it really!
I also need a light-box popup coded for the "Watch Video Review Option". I want a box to pop up, no borders, with a x in the top right corner when the hyperlink is selected.
I've included the bootstrap.css file for viewing.
I'm creating a small website to offer my company's product. I've already designed the layout and created all graphic assets in Photoshop, but I need help coding a mobile-responsive site with PHP code for my CRM software. The CRM publisher has provided me with the PHP code required.
This is a small site with just a few pages. And because I've already created all the images, I think this job will be on the smaller side.
Please see attached Specification for details of the functional requirements of the project. The current phase of the project is to complete the forum portion of the website (http://yohway.net/forum/). Redacted portions of the Specification are for future phases of the project.
While we prefer developers that can complete all of the functional requirements of the project, we would also like to know which requirements you will not be able to satisfy (please list the specific requirement section). Otherwise, the baseline proposal will assume that you can complete all of the non-redacted portions of the Specification. Thank you.
I am using Appmakerstudio, which is a Seattle Cloud reseller (just like Appsmoment). I am creating an Android app which will be converted to iOS (iphone and ipad) too.
I have created a kids game app, but there are 4 things I need you to do:
Tap button to enter game menu. 4 other buttons at side: all 3 of these buttons will be tap and hold for 3 seconds to move to next page (parent gate feature).
Button 1. Buttons to review on app store / android store (user presses this, taken to a page with 3 buttons
1 button going to app page on appstore/other store, depending on where app was purchase from so user can review
1 button “maybe review later” – can code be written to ask the user again later?
1 button “no review” – user not asked again later.
Button 2. Other apps – take user to a page with app bundle details and a link to the app bundle and another button with a link to all my apps in my account in the app store
Button 3. A link to a page with my social...
* All sites are currently responses and they need to stay responsive *
Unfortunately you will need to connect to my Laptop using Team-viewer to complete the below tasks due to Firewall Issues.
1. Move content from the Order Page and place it in the Order Review Page.
2. We have a blog and the Read More button is not working.
We want to shorten the post (show summary) and add a Read More button.
Part 2: Simple Tasks.
I can give you access to anything you need.
1. Set-up a basic HTML Email Signature
2. Move PayPal button below Add To Cart Button
Right now it is next to the Add to Cart Button.
3. Remove an icon when website is viewed on Mobile Devices.
I have a detailed document with screenshots to give to the person I hire.
Please note that payment will only be released once Job has been completed.
Need a developer that has experience with product designers and product customizer. Customers create custom case designs on our website and use a custom product designer to make this happen.
We currently have bugs and coding errors caused by a previous developer, which has stopped our product customizer from working.
Please apply if you have experience with product customizer and product designers. Please do not apply if you do not have this experience.