Title: Satisfaction Specialist
Reports to: Maxence Roy, CEO
Based at: Remote (North America Time Zone)
As our Satisfaction Specialist, your main responsibility is to increase our Net Promoter Score (NPS) over 30+. (Click here to read more about the NPS : https://www.netpromoter.com/know/). You are also responsible for increasing our sales, by taking orders by telephone and calling our clients to see if they need anything else we can help with.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Be available to answer calls during business hours (10AM - 3PM EST, Mon-Fri, 25h/week total ).
- Call every new customer to answer questions, solve their problems and offer additional help. If they don’t answer, leave a message to let them know they can call us back or find the information on our website.
- Call every customer that wants to cancel or get a refund, get to really understand the issue that they are facing, and document everything to help us improve in the future. Try to offer him to stay for an additional amount of time.
- Become expert at using our Client Management Softwares and our Helpdesk software. Handle Refunds, Membership Cancellations, New Orders and Other Requests.
- Systemize and document procedures on how to use our Customer Relationship Management Softwares (Ontraport, Active Campaign, MemberMouse), our Helpdesk Software (Freshdesk).
- Write an answer to every question that’s been asked more than 2 times, and post it in our help center.
- Document every complaint that we receive about our product, marketing and billing so that our other teams can work effectively on the most pressing issues.
- Meet Weekly with the CEO to discuss challenges and progress.
Key Performance Indicators
1. Net Promoter Score
2. % of clients upgraded to our club membership
3. Average duration of club membership (In Months)
4. Average time to first response to support ticket
5. Customer satisfaction rating from solved support tickets
1. Bilingual in French and English
2. Interest in health and fitness
3. Good listener