Our company is creating a database of contact information for US companies that sell door-to-door. We require a contractor to pull data from LinkedIn and Email Hunter (download for free here: https://emailhunter.co/) based on company information in the spreadsheet attached. We are looking for someone with experience in excel and data entry as well as english proficiency. We would like the job to be completed within the next day. Here are the instructions (instructions with example pictures here - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IlHWx_t66ZQv2zF9_4xWhjl54cIQHVJhcatf7hMeVzY/edit?usp=sharing):
If you do a good job, we will definitely be hiring again.
1. Download and install Email Hunter (https://emailhunter.co/) .. needs to be done on Google Chrome
2. Log into Linkedin
3. Type the company name from this spreadsheet into Linkedin: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RFLMmztQCS3IJ-8fYZ7_sgxMv-uHerSO_jFr0XykJS4/edit?usp=sharing. Edit the email, website, company size and contact name columns in the spreadsheet.
4. Go to the company page (Tip: This can be accomplished either by typing the company name into the linkedin search bar and looking through organizations before clicking enter OR by clicking enter in the search bar and then clicking “companies” on the lefthand tool bar and then finding the relevant company.)
5. On the company page, first check the company size which is midway down the page under the heading “company size”
6. Next, copy the website URL and put it in the website column
7. Next, click the number of employees on linkedin on the right of the page under “How You’re Connected”
8. Search for one of the following titles (in order of preference): “Director of Sales”, “CEO”, “Owner” (The title may not be exactly one of these titles, but should be close.)
9. Enter this person’s name in the “Person to Contact” column of our spreadsheet. Then click Email Hunter under his/her name.
10. A dialogue will come up trying to guess his/her email address. If there is an email address, put it in the email column of the spreadsheet. If there is not, copy the linkedin URL and put that in the spreadsheet instead.