The Accounts Receivable Specialist manages all aspects of the organization's activities surrounding credit given to clients. The Accounts Receivable Specialist prepares progress billing statements, service work/reimbursable billing information, Releases, job reconciliations, and, makes and records all bank deposits on a timely basis.
• Prepares customer progress billing invoices
• Prepares, records, verifies, analyzes and reports accounts receivable transactions, and posts customer payments on a timely basis.
• Ensures timely collection of cash receipts by customers.
• Processes customer credit card transactions.
• Maintains and reconciles accounts receivable ledger accounts, financial statements and reports.