Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, Less than 10 hrs/week -
Annual student results data processed to identify those eligible to receive awards.
Set up a database to upload data for comparison of subject scores within geographical cohorts to identify which students should receive which awards and also provide grades totals for each student.
The database will need to be reused on a biannual basis to identify award winner.
Strong database building skills are required.
Data will be provided in an anonymised format to protect student identities.
Must complete whole project within 3 days.
An android mobile application of inventory management system, consisting of database server.
Database server: Parse/ Any recommendation of database.
Data must save as local cache and server itself.
The user interfaces are already done on papers.
Looking for someone to do the coding portion (code out the functions and user interfaces), INCLUDES comments.
The person who handles this project must be able to concurrently update me with status of project through Skype.
1. Register - Only Username & Password
2. Log in - Username, Password & Checkbox of Keep me login
3. Category - Display existing created items in categories
4. All Items - Display all existing created items
5. Search Item - Through text-based & speech-recognition
6. Add Item - Image, Spinner/Drop-down list, Text-boxes
7. Favorite Location - Manual input text-form by user
8. Setting - Only change password
9. Log out
We are a small charity looking to build a bespoke sharepoint database to manage our relationships, suppliers, fundraising and asset management through. We started working with a company to do this and they closed down their Sharepoint work as we were about to start developing. It's left us in the lurch but we have the test wireframe and all the documents outlining what we are looking for
Hourly - Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
The creation of a database to centrally store and report flight crew flight and ground training and assessment data with the following capabilities:
1) Online and off line mobile reporting (IPad) - Sync when online
2) Reports to assess individual, group and examiner/trainer performance
3) API with existing airline management system to show when qualifications expire
4) Email notifications to management/trainees and examiners
5) Approval/Verification workflow
6) User based access restrictions
7) Robust security of records/Audit trail
I have an Access 2007 database (single table of 17 fields) that I need to have another table added based on a spreadsheet(15 fields) that I am currently using. The main table is a Customer List and the Excel spreadsheet is a list of invoice/banking data.
It needs to be upgraded to Access 2013 and be used by several people. At the moment I am the only user so locking isn’t an issue, but I am employing someone in a few weeks and so it needs to handle record locking better. I understand that this means that you will have to create several views and be able to search across multiple fields.
I use this database for mail merges and so it needs to be able to pull data from both tables within the same Word document.
Nothing too difficult but requires more time than I have.
Our field technicians support our customers in various locations. We are looking for a simple Android application that will help them perform better. The goal is to have the handheld devices operating in client-server configuration that enables considerable control of the devices from a central server location. This is for use in a CLOSED environment on Android devices which we hand out to the technicians and they use in closed environments over wi-fi.
We are looking for someone to develop this app for us. Successful development of this application will most likely result in additional work as we have other projects to work on.
* These technicians work in remote environments but they are connected to a LAN at the remote location. There may be the occasional 3G access but the most reliable pathway is via LAN to the cloud. It is safe to assume that internet access is via LAN (wired or wireless). We want to be able to post updates to the field technicians via their handheld...
I have 5 csv files that contain real estate data and 4 csv files that contain secondary data (links to property images, agent info etc.). I need a relational database that can import these csv files daily and output csv files for import into another system.
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
Seeking a contractor for hire for the development of a web-based application to mirror the current IOS app DischargePlanner, with the added functionality of log-in accounts and interactive field updates.