We are looking for professionals working in healthcare and related industries to be the pioneers in an upcoming online social community meant just for those working in healthcare.
As a community pioneer, we'd like you to familiarise yourself with the community, read and respond to other members' postings and actively initiate and participate in discussions. We welcome quality input from people working in healthcare like yourself and call upon you to help us empower the healthcare communities online.
• Verified healthcare personnel (e.g. doctor, nurse, pharmacist, medical student…)
• Possess in-depth medical knowledge
• Able to be online and respond to new posts within 24 hours
• Former or retired healthcare professionals welcome
• Participate actively in the discussions
• Respond to relevant posts with sound medical knowledge
• Monitor the discussions and make decisions regarding content and the direction of threads.
• Respond with constructive posts of roughly 100 words (recommended).
• Respond to posts as soon as possible (within 6 hours of the posting time).
• Create at least 15 posts (responses or otherwise) in a week.
• Commit for at least 2 months
• Be available for launch preparation on the week of 27th June – 1st July 2016
When you actively participate in the community as a pioneer, you can earn rewards every month. The price depends on your posts. Both medical and non-medical discussions will count towards the monthly reward.
We would like to highlight that all users of the community have to use their real names, organizations and profile photos in the community. This is so we can uphold the security and integrity of the Community by verifying healthcare professionals so the Community will be a safe space for real healthcare professionals to communicate. The information provided will be used solely for verification purposes in the Community.
Rest assured the Community is gated so it is not available to the general public. All users who register will have to be verified by us as legitimate healthcare professionals before they are allowed full access to the community. This is to ensure that healthcare professionals will be about to talk freely about any topic without fearing repercussions from the general public.
If we don't hear from you on a regular basis, we will pass your place onto a new member to ensure the community remains an active and dynamic experience.
If you are interested to take on a community pioneer role, or if you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.