Seeking certified healthcare professionals (i.e. doctor, nurse, pharmacist, etc...) to come on board as community moderators as the pioneering batch to help facilitate medically sound informational dialogues in posts by other community users.
As a community moderator, we'd like you to familiarise yourself with the community, read and respond to other members' postings and actively initiate and participate in discussions.
• Certified healthcare professional (i.e. doctor, nurse, pharmacist, etc…) from Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines or Singapore.
• Possess in-depth medical knowledge
• Able to be online and respond to posts within 24 hours
• Can work part-time or full-time
• Former or retired healthcare professionals welcome
• Create topics to discuss (e.g. relevant topics you would like to discuss) and lead the discussion
• Respond to posts with sound medical knowledge, especially if you have expert experience to contribute
• Actively participate in the general discussions (e.g. lifestyle, current affairs, etc…)
• Monitor the discussions and make decisions regarding content and the direction of threads.
• Respond with constructive posts of at least 100 words.
• Respond to posts as soon as possible (preferably within 6 hours of the posting time).
• Create at least 10 posts (responses or otherwise) in a week (rewards will depend on the posts made)
Please provide proof of your medical certification, your specialty (if any), number of years you have been practicing and if you are currently an active practitioner.