Вам предстоит участвовать в разработке пользовательских интерфейсов продукта, решать сложные, но интересные задачи и развиваться вместе с сервисом.
• Проектирование и реализация клиентской части веб-приложений.
• Хорошее знание jQuery и умение обходиться без jQuery в случае необходимости.
• Опыт работы с HTML5 (Web Storage, WebSockets, Drag'n'Drop) и CSS3 (Transforms, Animation, Transitions).
• Опыт работы с React.js и Flux будет плюсом.
• Опыт работы с git.
в случае заинтересованности Вы можете связаться со мной по скайп jobagent2012
Hourly - Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
For the redesign of our website we need a qualified freelancer able to work with HTML and CSS.
Your main task will be the front-end development of our website under the supervision of our CTO, who will mainly focus on back-end development. This task will require to implement new front-end designs , in particular in light of a gamification project
For the front-end we use Twitter-Bootstrap.
- Excellent English skills
- Available on Skype at GMT office hours
- Design Skills
- Good understanding of HTML ans CSS technologies
**IF YOU CONTACT US OUTSIDE OF ODESK YOU WILL DEFINITELY NOT GET THE JOB**
1) The arrows must be always with a small margin to the end of the container, also the height is the same as the primary heading <h1> —> see arrow.jpg —> color of the arrows is #716969 and arrow image is: http://www.flaticon.com/free-icon/keyboard-right-arrow-button_60758,
2) On the project detail page we need also need this arrow: http://www.flaticon.com/free-icon/keyboard-right-arrow-button_60758 in #716969 and <h1> height —> see arrow-detail.jpg
3) The images in the project overview (http://s18185030.onlinehome-server.info/kah-final/bauten) and details (http://s18185030.onlinehome-server.info/kah-final/Projekte/wohnh%C3%A4user/haus-heidelberg) look shifted and not normal —> see shifted1.jpg and shifted2.jpg
4) Multiple images are also cut of (last image on here for instance: http://s18185030.onlinehome-server.info/kah-final/Projekte/wohnh%C3%A4user/haus-heidelberg)
I currently have a Ticketmaster API that I would like to integrate into my website. I have multiple pages with information about artists / shows in Las Vegas.
For each individual page I would require the Ticketmaster API to display future events to what the page in question relates to. This customisation must then be able to adapted to do the same for other pages relating to other events.
The successful web developer will only be required to created coding for one event/page and must show any changes to codes so that I can update and apply the change to all other pages.
Where you currently see the link "BUY TICKETS" the API should pull up all future events for that specific show as seen on the link http://www.ticketmaster.com/Donny-and-Marie-Osmond-Las-Vegas-tickets/artist/1748816
I am looking for a database developer who can build a flexible and robust web-based database application.
Prospects log onto the website and click a registration button. Once on the registration page, there are a series of fields that prospects will need to fill in and submit in order to sign into the web portal.
Upon completion of the form, an e-mail to confirm the validity of the e-mail address will be sent to the e-mail provided in the e-mail address field. Users will have to access that e-mail and click a secure link that will activate their username. Once activated, users have access to the web portal.
The product database is only for users who have access to the web portal. Users having access to the database will be Admin and External Users.
External Users can submit records and view records submitted by others users.
Admin users can submit, modify and delete records submitted by themselves and other users.
To submit entries to the database, external are required...
The specification calls for a developer to handle a wide array of tasks revolving around one project where the following tools & methodologies are required:
-Skype & Email availability
-Git proficiency (branching, etc.) & Github account
-Strong python / django proficiency
-Understanding of Bootstrap UI (responsive website)
-Agile workflow (google drive)
There is a fairly lengthy specification (~20 pages) with about 1 page of business copy. The spec has been broken down into Google drive (spreadsheet) tasks through which we can use to communicate progress.
Goal is to have daily skype calls, or more frequent if desired, regarding progress and blocks. There are two major functions with this project:
1. Creation of service (controlled views, pay-gate, admin approval, email layer)
2. Modification of existing project & middleware; implementing new designs and process flow in a new interface, integrating object...
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
Hello, my name is Henry. I am looking for a Wordpress Developer who can build a simple and reliable online scheduling system for our company.
Our company's prime focus is selling subscriptions of our service. When a person subscribes to our service, we need to be able to offer them the ability to easily set their own schedule within their existing account.
All of the schedulers we have tried are either overkill or don't do what is needed.
Here is a basic list of functions that are required from the scheduler:
-Integrates with our WooCommerce Subscribers
-Ability to set limitations on how many times a subscriber can schedule a service each month
-Ability for subscriber to reschedule
-Email confirmation and SMS confirmation sent to subscriber upon scheduling an appointment
-Must be a calendar based scheduling system
A great example of what I am looking for can be found here: http://booking-wp-plugin.com/
The plugin above is great, but due to its lack of flexibility...
Our small Swedish company is looking for a web developer specialized in wordpress that can work on fixed price tasks from time to time.
In the near future, we will like to re-do our website for mobile devices, so experience on mobile websites is needed.
Please send your portfolio with previous mobile websites - that are still working, not just screenshots - along with your CV and your cover letter.
***IMPORTANT*** Candidates that don't include portfolio will not be evaluated.
Details of the first fixed priced job will be discussed over skype interview.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, Less than 10 hrs/week -
Well, I have a TYPO3-Website almost ready to publish. But there are a lot of small adjustments that have to be done. The previous web developer who created the page has not an eye for the design things, therefore I'm looking for a experienced TYPO3-Developer who loves to create beautiful pages and has attention to the detail.