Hi, my name is Mark.
- I have an economics degree from Harvard,
- I previously ran strategy and operations at one of the fastest-growing startups in the US.
- Here's my LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/markhariz
I am based in NYC. This project is unrelated to my current or past employment.
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
There are tons of task management tools out there. Yet it's rare to see someone consistently use ANY of them, and those who do often consider it a necessary evil. I am on a mission to create the best and easiest tool for people to manage their tasks at work.
I have specs and wireframes ready to go, and I now need a talented developer to help me build the tool.
V1 of this tool requires 2 things:
1) Creating a basic, web-based to-do list tool (for desktop, not mobile -- yet)
2) Adding Gmail integration (Google Apps for Work) via a Chrome extension
Strong front-end web development skills are a must. Experience working...