Zitter Health Insights (ZHI) seeks 3 analysts to take on the responsibility of data analysis and slide creation for approximately 12 large data sets, to be analyzed, and reported on from Aug 1 2016 to Aug 31 2016. This role demands approximately 100 hours of time from each candidate over the timeframe previously mentioned, the bulk of which would take place in the last 2 weeks of August. High level details of the requirements associated are as follows:
• Intricate knowledge of Microsoft Excel required
• Expectation to organize raw data files (pivot tables, VLOOKUP, etc.) use pre-designed macros, and other functions in Excel
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint slide and graph creation required
• Expectation to translate data into PowerPoint slide formats
• Expectation to perform initial proof reading of data and PowerPoint files
• Previous professional experience in consulting, marketing analysis, PowerPoint based reporting
• Ability to extrapolate key findings from data (ideal but not required)
• Overview training and demonstration of templates, processes, and expectations to be provided by ZHI staff to hired candidates in July 2016
High quality performance on the project outlined above immediately qualifies a hired candidate for an offer to continue work with ZHI on an identical project to take place from Sep 1 to Sep 31.
Please submit your questions and bids for candidacy no later than Aug 3, 2016.