Goal: Determine the type of location for a set of given longitude and latitude.
1) Go to http://itouchmap.com/latlong.html
2) Type in longitude and latitude into the “Show Point from Latitude and 3) Longitude section”.
4) Click “Show Point”
5) Zoom in to determine if the location is…
- Residential (a home or apartment building)
- Commercial (a store, an office, etc.)
- Restaurant (Starbucks, Applebees, etc.)
- Public (School, park, etc.)
IF location is commercial, restaurant, public, or other, track the name of the location.
NOTE: You may need to Google the name of the business to determine if it is a restaurant or an office.
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal: To win the job please send a link to a Google Sheets document with the following columns: 'date'. ‘latitude’, ‘longitude’, ‘categorization of location’, ‘name’. Copy all data points from the attached .csv file. Complete above...