We are looking for a trainable, energetic and reliable general VA (GVA) that can assist in product research on Amazon, and light project management to work within a virtual team environment to assist with product development. Provider must be adaptable and absorb training materials quickly to apply them efficiently, with knowledge in MS XLS spreadsheet, MS Word processing .doc, and power point files (PPT), and file sharing. Must be able to work within deadlines, and figure out solutions when needs arise.
Provider will work with entrepreneur in the following tasks:
1. Assist in applying specific research tools to research products on amazon. Client will use training material to apply specific data gathering information for compiling a spreadsheet and .docs. This will be shared and discussed with client.
2. Research in greater depth about competitor products.
3. Create word doc briefs summarizing product specifications and desirables.
4. Generate keyword analysis using training tools.
5. Prepare and deploy review campaigns on designated sites using promotional materials.
6. Create product listing research template copy.
7. As needed, support email handling.
Project management roles include:
1. Assist with another client partner document processing for a side project (TBA), requiring client voice support, doc writing/preparation.
2. Manage the progress of sourcing agent for discussing products specified in initial research.
3. Manage the progress of packaging and graphics design based on packaging brief.
4. Update client 2x weekly on the progress of managed tasks.
Client should have familiarity with document sharing, amazon.com, review sites, online research, chat, skype, Microsoft office suite (ppt, doc, and xls), with strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
Please submit voice audio sample introducing yourself and describe your best skills as a VA for review.
Availability on skype/voice, responsiveness in email, and attention to details is important.
Experience with other platforms is preferred with demonstrated success. Honesty and transparency of work abilities is key!