Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
We are looking for a candidate that is highly proficient with the Shopify eCommerce platform.
We require the following duties to be performed:
- Managing stock and identifying out of stock items
- Uploading new stock inlinde with a template required
- Sourcing and resizing high resolution images to fit with our website
- Formatting products to ensure consistent with website
- Hiding stock that is sold out or will not be sold again
- Utilising inventory system to zero -1 stock back to 0
- Ensure product title, vendor name, categories, tags etc are all correct
- Slowly go through and edit each product so that description is based on template (i.e. bold, headings, dot points etc)
- Ensure that each product is linked correctly internally
- Ensure that any negative reviews on product (via yotpo) are hidden
- Ensure collections are manually sorted so they are effectively merchandised
- Manage new arrivals collection to ensure that products <90 days are listed
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
We’re looking for someone who:
1) Is extremely organized, can use their initiative, and very results driven. You have probably had success in leading small teams and are confident to work alone too.
2) Enjoys learning and working closely with a business owner. The work you'll be doing to begin with will be by yourself, with more staff being added to our fast growing team. If you're the type of person who likes to chit-chat with people and friends a lot, this probably isn't right for you.
3) Has a strong and secure internet connection at home, owns their own computer, can use Skype and has a PayPal account.
4) Has a solid base knowledge of marketing and good experience with online business.
5) Can work without everything explained fully and is not afraid to think on the feet to get the desired outcome.
6) Is dependable (I'm talking about VERY dependable... not the "This usually doesn't happen, but it
happened again" type). We would prefer if you were that person in grade school...
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
Seeking someone with a lot of drive and is also well educated in the field of affiliate marketing. This person needs to be reliable, and also have a desire to learn.
Your task will included but are not limited too:
1) Building an email list
2) Driving web traffic to a specific website
3) Sending out a weekly report done with excel
4) Social media marketing
Hourly - Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
We are in need of someone to help out with administrative activities for only a few hours a week, depending on your availability. This person should have great writing skills, organizational skills, social media familiarity, and should be able to research when needed.
If you are a hard worker looking for an admin job, or if you would like more information, please apply!
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
We are looking for someone to help us create an email database. We would provide the companies we are looking for and the database they currently are in, and then would ask you to pull the necessary emails into an excel sheet.
SUBJECT: LOOKING FOR SECRETARY (PART TIME)
I am looking for a SECRETARY. This position
require computer expertise. Especially MS Office, creating video presentation, email and monitoring website traffic etc
Must have a good knowledge of English speaks, verbal and written.
Please contact only serious person.
Long term and permanent positions.
Director, Engineering/Sales & Marketing
Synergise PCB Inc
Chicago, IL, USA
Tel # (1) 847-279-6294
Viber # 1847-279-6294
Website : www.synergisepcb.com
Skype ID : synergisepcb
LinkedIn : 11,000 Connections
Hourly - Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
I am looking for a virtual assistant for handling some tasks.
Creating monthly reports in Excel.
Researching various topics including destinations, travel plans.
KeyWord research experience and SEO knowledge is a plus.
Follow up emails to clients and prospective clients.
Creating email templates.
Scheduling and appointment setting.
Formatting documents in Word or PowerPoint.
Posting to forums and blogs.
Must speak fluent English.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, Less than 10 hrs/week -
Create Membership Activity Form in Wufoo - based on form fields selected automate emails and survey using Mailchimp and SurveyMonkey. Data from completed Form will flow into Spreadsheet - either Excel in Dropbox or Google Spreadsheet (Membership Activity Report). Must map form data to spreadsheet and apply logic to certain form submissions so that our KPI's as it relates to membership are kept up to date. The form will also flow into a 2nd spreadsheet to calculate commissions for sales people. The last step will be to connect spreadsheet data to Klipfolio to display information in a Dashboard report. Must have experience/ability to connect using API's and/or Zapier the following: Wufoo, Mailchimp, SurveyMonkey, Google Spreadsheets, Excel in Dropbox, and Klipfolio. This is for 21 clubs that will have different details but the process will be exactly the same at each club.