Add teacher names from school websites to school contact information in Excel spreadsheet that we provide you. The full description of the job and steps to follow are in the attached Word document and below. We think a short skype call to go over all this before you start the work would be very helpful.
1. Open Excel spreadsheet, “Principal Contact information for SY 15-16.xlsx.”
2. Look up first school name in spreadsheet in column D “School Name”: Mc Laurin Elementary School.
3. In column F, “Max Grade,” verify that the highest grade at the school is not higher than 8. If it is higher than 8 skip that school and move on to the next school.
4. Find the website for the school by typing the school name, town, and “MS” into Google Chrome. Look down the search results to find the best link. Make sure you have the right school in the right town – many schools in the same state or different states have the same or similar name.
5. Find the list of teacher names for that school. The correct page for McLaurin Elementary School in Natchez MS is: http://www.natchezschools.org/index.php/schools/gilmer-mclaurin-elementary-school/faculty-and-staff/. Many schools do not list teacher names on their public website. If you can’t find the list of teacher names for the school quickly, move on to the next school.
6. If you found the list of teacher names, in the spreadsheet, insert a line under the one with the school name.
7. Add a teacher name, for Grade 5 or 8 only, from the school website to the spreadsheet in column G, “Teacher name.”
8. Continue adding teacher names until you have copied all Grade 5 and 8 teacher names to the spreadsheet.
9. In the spreadsheet, copy the following school information into the new lines you’ve added for the teachers at the school:
Column B District Name
Column D School Name
Column J Address
Column K City
Column L State
Column M Zip
10. Begin again with the next school name in the spreadsheet.
1) Review the instructions # 1 – 9 above.
2) Have skype call with JogNog to go over job and ask any questions for clarification.
3) Send Excel spreadsheet back to JogNog with 3 schools as sample of work.
4) JogNog review of Excel spreadsheet after adding 20 schools’ teacher names.
5) Delivery of complete list and sign-off of all requirements completed satisfactorily.