Remote Admin Assistant
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and experienced Administrative Assistant to join an innovative Australian owned and family run business supplying quality products to the hospitality industry based in Queensland, Australia.
QUALIFICATIONS AND ATTRIBUTES
- 1+ years successful work experience supporting a senior executive in a fast-paced
- Strong attention to detail, ability to maintain confidentiality while managing highly
sensitive material with the utmost professionalism.
- Self-motivated, a team player, skilled at multi-tasking and independently managing and
prioritising multiple projects with limited guidance and ambiguity.
- Flexibility, ability to operate effectively and with composure under pressure and within
- Ability to see the big picture as well as the details.
- Excellent communication and English language skills (oral and written).
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel.
- Proven experience creating spreadsheets and composing/creating content, texts and
- Proficient data entry, research and analytical skills
- Basic accounting skills
- Previous Assistant or Office Management experience
- Desire to go above and beyond in assisting the Company to grow
- An interest in the travel, technology, software, or eCommerce industry
- Working knowledge with Mailchimp for creating newsletters
- Familiarity with using Hootsuite
- Experience with MYOB (non-cloud)
- Social Media Savvy
WHAT'S ON OFFER
- Work from home / Day shift
- No tax deductions
- Long-term career opportunity
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave benefits
- Incentive bonus / rewards program
- Annual performance appraisals
- Windows desktop or laptop with at least Windows 7 operating system installed or a Mac
laptop or desktop with at least OS 10.8 installed.
- Working headset with microphone
- A wired Internet connection(Broadband DSL) with Internet speed of at least 2mbps
- A backup internet connection (pocket Wi-fi or USB dongle mobile broadband)
- A quiet working environment
- Must be located in a metropolitan area without or with very rare power interruptions.
**A detailed job description will be sent to interested candidates.**
IMPORTANT: Please note that your resume must summarise the responsibilities you've handled from your previous roles.