Client has a WordPress website running Avada theme, with IDX Broker for MLS search and listing data. Client wants to continue to use LionDesk CRM if possible, but would like IDX Broker and LionDesk to integrate in the following 5 ways:
1. When a website visitor signs up to search the MLS on the website (via IDX Broker), we want that lead's contact information to go into LionDesk automatically, and be assigned a certain set of tags/categories/notes/plans/campaigns in LionDesk.
2. Anytime a user is logged into the website searching the MLS, saving properties, making notes, visiting the same property repeatedly, sharing the property with others, etc. we want that data to ALSO go into LionDesk automatically in the "Website Activity" tab for that user.
3. We also want LionDesk to be able to take that user's search data and assign additional "search-criteria" Tags to that contact in LionDesk. For example, if the user searches for detached single-family homes with 4 bedrooms for under $350k in the city of Acworth, then that user should be tagged: "Looking for: Detached SFH", "Looking for: 4 bedrooms", "Looking in: Acworth", "Price: <350k". Other tags that could be automatically assigned are zip codes and special features (like pool, waterfront, acreage). There would be a LOT of these tags, and a user could have unlimited tags.
4. Any time that a contact is added to LionDesk as a BUYER (from Zillow, Trulia, manually entered, etc), then IDX Broker will automatically create a user account for that person on the website, and a pre-written email will go out to them automatically that gives them a link and their login information.
5. Any time that search-criteria Tags are added to a contact (either manually entered or taken from incoming data), properties that match those criteria will be emailed to the contact on some sort of pre-set schedule.
The end goal is that the client (real estate agents) can use LionDesk CRM to learn everything needed about the leads/users and their activity on the website, and that the agent is also able to manipulate/create/edit the leads/users IDX search via LionDesk instead of having to log into IDX Broker and deal with their clunky interface. IDX Broker and LionDesk CRM each have an API that is accessible via access keys.
We need to know if all or part of this is possible, along with specifics about expected limitations and possible caveats.