A very simple task which is to evaluate the database design and provide a constructive feedback. The purpose of this database design is to enforce access right. The scenario:
1) An organization (e.g. Microsoft) has many departments (e.g. Finance, HR).
2) A department (e.g. Finance) has many people.
3) Each person is assigned a role (e.g. SUPER ADMIN, ADMIN or USER).
4) A role has many modules (e.g. menu, item, company).
5) Each module (e.g. company) has many features (e.g. add company, delete company).
Now the department, role, role_module, module and feature data are pre-created in the database. From a U.I perspective, first an account would be created and access right are assigned. The assignment of the access right are done by selecting from the pre-created data and adding it to the access_right table. The removal of the access right on the other hand are done by removing the record from the access_right table. For each account, the access right assigned and not assigned can be viewed.