The project will be in 4 phases, each paying $400 ($1600 total). If Phase 1 works out, we will hire you for phases 2-4. The first phase must be complete by March 1, and the app must be finished by May 1.
The app is already designed, and there is a detailed development guide, so you can focus only on coding.
In this first phase, you will:
1) Build custom visual design (not Material Design)
2) Import photos from gallery
3) Import photos with a camera with customized functionality (with selfie toggle and timer/without square, no video)
4) Crop photo at a specific aspect ratio
5) Save photo with 9 parameters (rating, keywords, yes/no, etc.)
6) Store 12 example photos
7) Animate photos onto a grid
• Expert level skills and experience with Java and building Android apps
• Expert level skills and experience with SQLite
• Experience working with photos and simple animations/transitions
• Able to work with a custom visual design
• Able to work from a development guide that is in English
• Able to code accordion menus, conditional popups and notifications, sharing to social media, and dynamic searches.
• Able to revise code until the app is visually accurate and bug free
• Able to adhere to Google Play Store requirements and, if necessary, revise until it is accepted
• Excellent communicator using Gmail and Google Docs
• Able to deliver builds and meet weekly
If you are a strong candidate, we will send more information about the project.