We are looking for a web developer/programmer with some design experience for a long-term position.
The right candidate will be an expert in PHP, MySQL, Linux, as you will be helping design, develop, test, deploy, and support an innovative solution for the web and mobile platforms used by some of the word leading brands.
1. MySQL (or other relational databases).
2. PhP frameworks hands on experience.
3. Have excellent knowledge on Waterfall, SDLC, and Agile methodologies as well as experience working in such environments.
4. You should be able to solve simple development process issues.
5. You should be able to understand, analyze and correct code written by other person(s) if needed (rarely).
6. You should have experience doing integrations with outside applications, platforms, services, and APIs.
7. You should be possess excellent English verbal and writing skills, communication is the key.
8. You should show an enthusiastic approach to coding and proactively keep your knowledge and skills up to date.
9. LAMP stack
10. Experience with front end css frameworks like Bootstrap
Good to have:
- College Degree related to computer science/information systems/mathematics
- NodeJS experience
- JQuery experience
- AngularJS experience highly recommended
- Linux experience required - do not need to be a sysadmin but enough to be able to install packages, configure packages, etc.
- AWS experience
- Git experience required
- IOS and Android app abilities.