We are looking for a talented developer to do a temp job for a new startup, building out an MVP app and website. This is a paid opportunity that may turn into extended work/partnership if the MVP can prove assumptions and is successful.
What you will be building is an app that allows users to post items to rent that they can then share via social networks and create virtual contracts. It will contain social sign-in as the identity, creating a user profile within the app, transactions between two parties (peer-to-peer), ability to book an item, an activity feed, social sharing, push to Facebook open graph, messaging and ratings/reviews.
The work has been estimated previously, however, I am looking for someone who can help work through the requirements and rationalize to settle on the full scope of this piece of work. High-res visual designs have been completed, but require some assistance in mapping most logical interaction paths. After which time, we can discuss a quote and settle on a final estimate of price.
Full-time work is preferred, however, happy to spread the work over part-time hours if the right person is found.
- Working with most popular frameworks & languages already
- able to estimate the work and give reasoning
- Able to provide an informed recommendation into which languages and frameworks to use and explain the reasoning
- Demonstrate previous work completed
- English as a first language preferred, however very fluent English is OK
- Sydney, Australia based preferred