An Django based application to allow users to track their library subscriptions.
Back-end (Django, Python, PostgreSQL, SQLAlchemy)
1) Tables: User account details (name, user_id, phone, email, address, DOB, current subscription count, current membership level, , one table per user (holding JSON documents).
2) Write & Retrieve JSON documents (Sample attached) to user's account based on RESTful APIs.
3) RESTful APIs:
a. World can POST a new subscription (JSON document) to a users account.
- Authenticate to check if request is from a 'valid' Library (use HMAC or similar)
- If OK, Check if SomeUser123 account exists
- If OK, Validate JSON so that it is in an agreed format. (See sample attached)
- If OK, Add subscription details to users account.
b. World can GET subscriptions for a particular user which has subscribed at least once from this library.
- GET: https://www.mysite.com/u/SomeUser123/ThisLibrary
- Authenticate to...