First of all thank you for reviewing this job post. Please read to the end before you apply to this job.
- We will not contract with Web Development Agencies. Only fully skilled individuals.
- The developer must be able to prove his track of record and send us his sample codes.
The person who applies for this job should:
- Have at least a few years of good experience on Django development and Python skills
- Have at least two or three strong web project in his development track of records (we check them all)
- Be able to communicate well in English with our project manager who is in Melbourne/ Australia
- Be able to finish this project in 16 Days time period (Full involvement is needed)
The project is about developing a new website for tracing Lost&Found items that people carry on. The whole project description will be provided to candidate, but Candidate should signe NDA with us before receiving it. We will ask your contact details to put into NDA later.
For your assessment of the project we list some of the features we want in this web project:
- Website is designed in Responsive Mode. So the website on mobile Devices will be a bit different view from Desktop view. The developer should have enough experience with Responsive design and compatibility issues with different browsers.
- Developer should design the database in Postgre. We provide access to our servers.
- Developer should use Code repository in Git Hub as we will bring more developers to this project.
- Developer should use standard readable function and variable names
- Developer should comment code , specially Modification Date, Name of Modifer, Purpose of Classes and Methods.
- Developer should write 2-3 pages of guide on the structure of the code at the end of development to pass the codes and docs to us. We can't receive blind codes with no clear structure
The whole project has a fluent information collection and management scenario. So it is very straight forward for those developers who have strong background.
The project has some of these functions:
- User Sign up / Sign in / Sign out
- User can register a product sticker
- User can make some contact cards
- User can assign contact cards to each registered sticker
- User can report lost items
- User can order and pay using Stripe gateway to buy Stickers online
- Admins can post new posts to Blog section of the website
- User can generate stickers like Do It Yourself (Developer should make a PDF file and export it)
The full set of all functions and project details will be provided to developer.
If you want to apply for this job, please answer to some of the questions we have asked within this project.
If you want to ask questions, please contact me in Skype: a_kashian
Please mention that your are contacting regarding Web Development Project