We are working with 6 engineers, on a web application (Symfony2) for rental housing matching, searching and publishing.
... The technology stack you will be using consists of:
* PHP (Symfony Framework 2, Doctrine ORM);
* HTML5, CSS (Bootstrap)
* (Debian) Linux
* Jira/ Confluence
Your day-to-day tasks as PHP Developer will include:
* Rapidly develop next-generation scalable, flexible, and high-performance systems and websites;
* Solve issues with the website(s) and internal systems, prioritizing based on customer impact;
* Act as an intermediary for problems, with both technical and non-technical audiences;
* Working together with a team in a SCRUM Process.
* You’re an experienced (min. 4 years) Developer with hands-on experience with (object oriented) programming in PHP 5, using PostgreSQL and MVC;
* You have experience with Symfony Framework 2.
* Your code is efficient, aware of patterns and anti-patterns, properly structured, easily comprehensible and well documented
* HTTP and server-side technologies (web servers, database servers) are an obvious part of your experience;
* You’re proficient in writing efficient SQL queries.
* You’re experienced in distributed version control (Git)
* You’re proactive in communication.
* You have experience with working in a SCRUM Team