I am a Senior Web Developer with nearly 14 years of experience in creating highly custom Magento websites. As a result, I have become an expert in Magento Commerce (Enterprise), Commerce Cloud, and Open Source (Community). I have customized nearly every aspect of Magento and debugged some of it's deepest layers to determine how to implement the one line of code that solves the root issue rather than the 100 lines of code that treat the symptom. I have also completed several Magento 1 to Magento 2 upgrades.
My primary strengths are in understanding business requirements, writing solid code that solves the right problem and driving results for my clients.
I also have experience in rapid prototyping to create quick low-cost solutions that can be tested. If it's determined that the solution gets the results that my client wants, I can expand on the solution so that it's solid. This way if the solution doesn't get the results my clients want, it can be found out before a large amount of money is spent.
1️ Area of Specialization:--
• Magento Extensions | Modules | Plugin | Integration | ERP | B2B | B2C etc
• Magento server setup | Elasticsearch | Fastly | Redis | Varnish
• Magento 2 Custom Website Development
• Magento Template Customization
• Magento Security Patches Installation
• Magento migration from 1.x to 2.x.
• Magento theme experience like Porto, Ultimo, etc
• Magento Custom Extension Development
• Magento Shopping Cart Migration
• Magento Bug fixing
• customize checkout page using Knockoutjs
• PWA Application
• Magento Rest and Graphql API
• Linux Server Setup/Configuration
• Third-Party API ( Amazon, eBay, etc.) Integrations to Magento.
• Magento Hardware Recommendations to Achieve the Optimal Speed and Efficiency.
• Server administration (Error fixing/Spammed site restoring/Backup and restoring)
• AWS services: worked with multiple AWS services like EC2/ Route53/ SSL Certificat / SQS etc
-- Installation and configure payment gateways like Amazon Pay, Square Payments, Paypal, Authorize.Net, and other well-known payment gateways.
2️ Frontend and Backend development:
• XML, XSLT, JSON, JSONP
• Smarty PHP template engine
• PHP, MySQLi, PostgreSQL
A Few Recent Projects
Cannabis marketplace website : Created a Magento Commerce Cloud website that provides bulk product pricing for both B2B and B2C customers. Developed a complex grid system to allow displaying large numbers of products with different product attributes in a way that is compelling for customers. Created mini site for the vendors using AWS API (Route53 / SQS/ SSL certificate etc). This site includes a lot of complexity as they have nearly 300 dealers, which are each tied to one of 12 distributors. Each dealer can have their own website, online store, pricing, promotions, products, payment gateways, schedulers, content management system, etc. Created a portal for dealers, so they could manage both their subdomain sites as well as their dealer stores. Set up dozens of goal trackers to help them optimize conversion rate as the site generates nearly all of their new customer acquisition across all dealers.
Heat and cool website: Created an integration between the Magento and Oracle E-Business Suite's ERP. This included syncing customers, orders, payments, shipments, etc. so that an order in one system exactly mirrored the orders in the other system regardless of whether the order was placed in Magento or by the Customer Service department in Oracle. Created a custom subscription system that processed orders through both systems.
China Glaze: Helped to upgrade them from Magento 1 to Magento 2. Completed upgrade and handle continuous site maintenance. For example, I helped them to fix a bug in Magento core related to massive numbers of custom options on pages, their site was loading some product pages in 35s or more. Resolved several issues like this.