We are looking for a proof-of-concept (POC) with the intent that it would develop into a more broad, full-featured app.
POC will do the following:
- Provide the user with a selection of subjects with questions/answers/statements.
- Read a database or structured file (XML?) of indeterminate size
- Structure will contain a question, a set of answers, an identifier of the correct answer, a comment on the correct answer, and comments on the incorrect answers as well as certain flags as needed.
- App will display the question and possible answers.
- App will allow user to select an answer. If correct answer is selected, display proper comment and move on to next question. If wrong answer selected, display appropriate comment and stay on the question. This behavior may be modified with a flag on the question/answer set so that a wrong answer will advance to the next question anyway.
- Question pages will allow for a set of templates which control where the questions, answers, buttons,...