Computer Vision & Simulation, Algorithms & Statistics, GIS
Last active: 11 days ago
I have a Master's degree in radiophysics and electronics. In addition to fundamental mathematics and physics knowledge I specialized in computer simulation and computer vision technics.
My experience ranges from research to applications. I prefer simple solutions and reliable technologies. I make compact and fast applications having a vast background in producing firmware for embedded devices with relatively small RAM, slow CPU, and very long uptime. Cross-platform programming is not hard, it is the only way :)
In addition, I am experienced in full-stack development:
* client-side programming (python, R, Tcl/Tk),
* server-side programming (python, R, C, Tcl/Tk, shell scripting, etc.),
* database programming (PostgreSQL, SQLite, OpenLink Virtuoso),
* C programming of RDBMS (SQLite),
* mobile programming (java, PhoneGap),
* and some other.