Antenna Design, Modeling, Analysis, & Measurement
Nearly thirty years of experience in antenna and RF design, modeling, and propagation analysis -- from conception and modeling to system design and testing of final product.
Twenty-four years of experience with large defense contractor measuring antenna response, placing antennas, and improving antenna performance.
Over twelve years hands-on, day-to-day FEKO experience designing antennas, investigating installations, improving performance, and investigating electromagnetic effects.
Skilled in the areas of:
• Electromagnetic modeling.
• Hardware design.
• RF signal processing.
• Antenna integration.
• RF compatibility studies.
• Cosite analysis.
• Link margin analysis.
• Error analysis.
• Coupling and multipath studies.
• Problem resolution.
Recent work has included:
• Antenna design, modeling, analysis, and integration.
• Successfully completed dozens of projects working with clients all over the world.
• Designed and modeled a variety of antennas, matching networks, couplers, antenna arrays, power splitters, branch line couplers, coupled line filters, and RF receivers.
• Collaborated with clients to achieve optimized performance in a variety of applications.
• Provided link margin, cosite interference, and coverage requirement analysis for a variety of applications.