Professional with over four years' experience in IT consultancy. Last projects are related to database administration with PostgreSQL and PHP, and data analysis/graphical representations in Excel (and VBA) and R software
Business Intelligence Developer | Data Integration Specialist
Business Intelligence Developer with considerable knowledge in Business Intelligence, Business Analysis and ERP/CRM applications. For the last five years, I have been working with different business domains: manufacturing, banking, finance, sales, retail, and warehouse. I have hands-on experience in communicating with different customers, gathering and documenting requirements from business users.
My core skills are:
- database design and development;
- ETL process development;
- data warehouses design and development;
- reports development;
- OLAP cubes development;
- requirements gathering
I am responsible, punctual, and result-oriented. I am equally comfortable with working in a team and independently. Additionally, I have an analytical mind and possess the ability to learn fast.
Provide solutions in Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence projects using open source softwares (Pentaho, JasperSoft) and support development related to database stuff (optimizing searches, queries, database tuning and more).
Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse Specialist
Looking for BI/ dawarehouse projects, Etl , sap bo , design , data analysis. Plsql oracle , java, Microstrategy, Oracle OWB, Microsoft SQL server 2008/ 2012 , SSIS, SSAS, SSRS , TSQL, MDX, Big Data , Tabular Models, DAX
I'm interested in solving complex problems about web-based software development.
I'm especially interested in education software, artificial intelligence, economic modeling and Semantic Web technologies.
I’m a Software Quality Analyst with in-depth testing and business analyst experience. Also have in-depth experience in statistical analysis using any of these methods listed;
CFA -Confirmatory Factor Analysis, SEM - Structural Equation Modelling, EFA - Factor Analysis, Correlation, T-Test, ANOVA etc.
I have an eye for detail, flexible and resourceful with the ability to effectively manage projects within short time scales, adapt to rapidly changing work practices, build and maintain excellent working relationships with client and colleagues.
Hello, I am a Data Analyst with 5+ years professional experience with a background in scientific research including publishing peer-reviewed papers. I have BSc (1st class honours) in Geographical Information Systems and Science.
I am most interested in contracts that would take advantage of my R skills for data analysis and visualisation. Including: geospatial analysis, statistical modelling, data mining or building shiny data apps.
A summary of my skills and experience:
- Diverse types of research including geospatial analysis, statistical modelling, image analysis, GIS.
- Daily use of R with experience of packages such as: dplyr, ggplot2, caret, sp, rgdal, gstat.
- Developing interactive data tools using R’s ‘Shiny’ framework
- Also have experience scripting in Python and SQL
- Linear regression, principal component analysis, t-tests.
- Machine learning algorithms (random forest, neural networks)
- Cluster Analysis (unsupervised classification)
- Non-parametric significance testing (monte-carlo simulations)
- Geo-statistical Interpolation (kriging)
- Image Analysis: Object-based image segmentation
- Textural analysis for pattern recognition
- Working with PostgreSQL/postGIS databases
- Software: ESRI ArcGIS; Erdas Image; GRASS; QGIS; eCognition; SPSS.