🏆 🏆AWS Certified Solution Architect🏆 🏆
I am an AWS Certified Solution Architect working full time on Cloud Infrastructure for the last 10+ years for the clients to achieve scalability and high availability of their applications with the implementation of security on the Cloud.
• Maintaining AWS Infrastructure
• Working with Dynatrace enterprise monitoring tool for AWS resources
• Working with AWS WAF for protection from SQL Injection, DDoS, Cross-site Scripting, and other external attacks.
• Integrating Cisco Stealthwatch with AWS for traffic analysis.
• Involved in designing and deploying multitude applications utilizing almost all of the AWS stack (EC2, VPC, ELB, S3, EBS, RDS, Route53, ELB, Cloud Watch, CloudFormation, AWS Auto Scaling, Lambda, Elastic BeanStalk) focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling.
• Manage AWS EC2 instances utilizing Auto Scaling, Elastic Load Balancing, and Glacier for our QA and UAT environments
• Migrated the current Linux environment to AWS/RHEL, Ubuntu Linux environment, and used the auto-scaling feature.
• Pre-warming an EBS volume to save on IOPS loss Extending the Root or secondary EBS Volume size and type of an EC2 Instance online with zero downtime
• Implementing Kinesis Firehose, Elasticsearch, and Kibana for Logs visualization
• Created NAT gateways and instances to allow communication from the private instances to the internet through bastion hosts
• Working with AWS Security Services such as Trusted Advisor, AWS Inspector, CloudTrail, AWS Config to manage the AWS account for compliance and security Working with AWS Security Services such as Trusted Advisor, AWS Inspector, CloudTrail, AWS Config to manage the AWS account for compliance and security
• Installation of AWS CLI to control various AWS services through SHELL/BASH scripting
• Working with version control and source code management tools like GIT, SVN
• Connecting On-Prem resources to AWS infra via point-to-site VPN
• Created AWS Route53 to route traffic between different regions.
• Configuring and using AWS Inspector as a Security Assessment Tool for vulnerability assessment
• Working with various AWS Beanstalk Environments hosting Applications
• EBS Volume Encryption for security for data at rest and in transit
• Procuring AWS SSL Certificates for data encryption for HTTP traffic for EC2 and CDN
• Setup/Managing CDN on Amazon CloudFront (Origin path: Server/S3/ALB) to improve site performance
• Created monitors, alarms, and notifications for EC2 hosts using CloudWatch
• Creating/Managing buckets in S3 (CLI) for backups, images for CDN service and object lifecycle management
• Registering and managing hosted zones in Route 53
• Working with VPCs, NAT instances, and Route tables
• Maintaining, configuring various Unix/Linux servers hosting client Applications
• Servers, Domains, and Databases migration on Amazon Web Services.
• Created and managed cloud VMs with AWS EC2 command-line clients and AWS management console
• Configuring Postfix to send Emails to SES
• Providing shield against various Security vulnerabilities and plugging security holes in the Infrastructure
• Created load balancers (ELB) and used Route53 with failover and latency options for high availability and fault tolerance.
• Working with various stakeholders to bring down AWS services running costs
• Working with Developers on various day-to-day issues
• Implementing DevOps to enhance the efficiency of overall operations
• Working with Google Cloud Platform & Azure Cloud
• Working with Azure VMs, NSGs, Loadbalancer(Application Gateway, Frontdoor, Traffic manager, Bastion service, Blob storage, Fileshare, Storage explorer.
• Installed and Setup Web Servers (Apache, JBoss, Tomcat, and WebLogic), DB Server (MySQL and Oracle)
Maintaining AWS Infrastructure for the Organization
• Providing development infrastructure environment and assisting development.
• Analyzing, monitoring, and maintaining server environments for seamless delivery to the clients.
• Continuous upgrade in the infrastructure environment for better efficiency, cost-cutting, and time management.
• Implementing SSL certificates
• MySQL Database security, creating users, and managing permissions.
• Servers, Domains, and Database migration from legacy to Amazon Web Services.
• Installed and Setup Nagios Server.
• Log Analysis, Maintaining documents of production server error log's reports.
• Monitor Production Server Health of different parameters (System Load, Swap Memory, Hard disk, Apache requests) via Nagios, Check_MK, and CloudWatch.
**Message me any time**
Linux System Administration
Apache HTTP Server
Amazon Web Services