What is an Amazon PPC freelancer?</h3>
An Amazon PPC specialist assists those looking to sell items via the Amazon platform configure and launch Pay-Per-Click ads. These ads appear seamlessly within the search queries and provide sellers with additional exposure to potential Amazon buyers.
How do you hire an Amazon PPC freelancer?</h3>
You can source Amazon PPC freelancer talent on Upwork by following these three steps:
- Write a project description. You’ll want to determine your scope of work and the skills and requirements you are looking for in an Amazon PPC freelancer.
- Post it on Upwork. Once you’ve written a project description, post it to Upwork. Simply follow the prompts to help you input the information you collected to scope out your project.
- Shortlist and interview Amazon PPC freelancers. Once the proposals start coming in, create a shortlist of the professionals you want to interview.
Of these three steps, your project description is where you will determine your scope of work and the specific type of Amazon PPC freelancer you need to complete your project.
How much does it cost to hire an Amazon PPC freelancer?</h3>
Rates can vary due to many factors, including expertise and experience, location, and market conditions.
- An experienced Amazon PPC freelancer may command higher fees but also work faster, have more-specialized areas of expertise, and deliver higher-quality work.
- A contractor who is still in the process of building a client base may price their Amazon PPC services more competitively.
Which one is right for you will depend on the specifics of your project.
How do you write an Amazon PPC freelancer job post?</h3>
Your job post is your chance to describe your project scope, budget, and talent needs. Although you don’t need a full job description as you would when hiring an employee, aim to provide enough detail for a contractor to know if they’re the right fit for the project.
Job post title
Create a simple title that describes exactly what you’re looking for. The idea is to target the keywords that your ideal candidate is likely to type into a job search bar to find your project. Here are some sample Amazon PPC freelancer job post titles:
- Amazon PPC specialist needed for launch of children’s games on Amazon
- Looking for Pay-Per-Click specialist familiar with Amazon platform
- Up and coming electronics seller needs Amazon PPC campaign created
An effective Amazon PPC freelancer job post should include:
- Scope of work: From Amazon listing optimization to product descriptions, list all the deliverables you’ll need.
- Project length: Your job post should indicate whether this is a smaller or larger project.
- Background: If you prefer experience with certain industries, categories, or campaign length, mention this here.
- Budget: Set a budget and note your preference for hourly rates vs. fixed-price contracts.
Amazon PPC freelancer Optimization job responsibilities
Here are some examples of Amazon Listing Optimization job responsibilities:
- Develop Pay-Per-Click campaign strategy for Amazon platform
- Help determine product descriptions for new offerings
- Set budget and campaign length for Amazon PPC ad campaign
Amazon PPC freelancer job requirements and qualifications
Be sure to include any requirements and qualifications you’re looking for in an Amazon PPC freelancer. Here are some examples:
- Must understand general Pay-Per-Click strategy
- 2 years of successful Amazon PPC campaign management a must
- Track record of increased sales implementing Amazon, and similar, PPC campaigns