18+ years of experience in electronic design. 100+ major design projects delivered. 200+ happy clients served. Whatever your electronic design needs are, reach out for a quick chat, you will not regret it!
What to expect:
✅Top quality design that not only meets and exceeds your requirements but can also handle those unexpected conditions that make quality products stand out from the rest.
✅Rigorous design test and measurement that leaves nothing unchecked, keeping in mind not only your interests but also those of your end customers.
✅A design that is optimized and ready for manufacturing with parts readily available.
✅Exhaustive documentation and support so you can make best use of all deliverables.
✅A flexible service that can take care of all phases in the design and prototyping process or just those parts that you prefer.
✅Long-term availability for changes, revisions, and support.
✅Above all, an honest and friendly collaboration that you can trust.
I invite you to reach out to discuss your project's unique needs. Regardless of your technical background, I am here to transform your product idea into a tangible reality, employing the most efficient and cutting-edge technology. My services extend beyond design, offering assistance in defining complete project requirements, recommending suitable technology, and guiding your product to production. I can also connect you with reliable suppliers and provide unwavering technical support throughout the entire process.
As a full-time freelance engineer, having worked with clients from all over the world in very diverse applications, I’ve been able to gain a broad experience in electronic design. The designs I’ve produced over the years range from the simplest of designs to very complex high-density designs at the cutting edge of technology. I have gained experience with a variety of microcontrollers, processors, sensors, interfaces, protocols, and design architectures. I’ve also been able to utilize a variety to PCB technologies ranging from multilayer rigid, HDI, flexible, rigid-flex, metal-core, as well as exotic materials such as stretchable PCB. Throughout the years I’ve also invested significantly in a spacious lab and equipment for both prototyping (including pick-and-place, reflow oven and advanced JBC soldering equipment) as well as professional test and measurement equipment (including oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, VNA, bench meters, electronic loads, waveform generators, ECG simulator, thermographic imaging, and data loggers), all from reputable brands (Keysight, Teledyne-Lecroy, FLIR, Fluke, Tektronix, Pico,…). My vision is to produce top quality designs with a ‘whatever it takes’ attitude and am willing to invest effort and financially in ensuring that I am well equipped to do so.
Some of the specific experiences include:
Software tools: Altium Designer (my primary EDA), KiCad, Eagle, Proteus; SolidWorks; Ansys, Keysight-ADS, COMSOL; VS Code, Visual Studio, PyCharm, IntelliJ; Keil MDK Arm, GCC, IAR, CodeComposer, Microchip Studio; Quartus Prime, Xilinx ISE;
Microcontrollers/SoC: STM32 (often preferred), ATSAM, STM8, nRF5x (often preferred for BLE applications), EPS32, CH32 (RISCV), C2000, CC2642, CC13xx, PIC16/18, AVR, MPS430, RP2040, i.MX, A20/50, RK35xx, MAX78000, …
Protocols/Buses: RS485/422, USB, UART, SPI, I2C, CAN, LVDS, DDR; Modbus, NMEA2000, MQTT, …
Common design features:
- BLE / Wi-Fi with custom PCB trace antenna, fully simulated and tuned on prototypes.
- USB charge circuit for Li-Ion battery, including fast charging.
- Battery protection circuits and cell balancing.
- PoE source/device/injector designs with necessary protocol handshakes.
- ARM embedded processor design running embedded Linux system.
- RTD measurement circuits, 3/4 wire, 24 bit, PGA and filtering.
- ECG, EOG, EEG monitoring wearable designs.
- IMU motion tracking with sensor fusion and quaternion streaming.
- GNSS location tracking, including high precision RTK modes.
- Audio capture, filtering, processing, and amplification.
- DC/DC converters in various topologies including buck, boost, buck-boost, SEPIC, CUK, H-Bridge, cascaded, multi-phase. AC/DC converters (flyback, feed-forward, …). DC/AC inverters, BLDC control…
- LED driving with attention to color rendering and thermal management.
- Solar MPPT controller.
- UHF long range wireless designs, LoRa, Sigfox. Cellular interfaces 4G, LTE, NBIoT, LTEM.
My commitment to excellence, innovation, and collaboration has been the cornerstone of my career. I look forward to the opportunity to bring your vision to life, leveraging my extensive skill set and passion for electronic design. Feel free to contact me to embark on a successful journey together.