I have 10+ years of IT experience focusing on Business Intelligence (Power BI, Pentaho, Tableau, Talend, Kettle), ETL process, Data warehousing, Data modeling, Data integration, Data Migration. Big data and analytics, Machine learning, Data warehousing and mining, Business Intelligence, Software Engineering
Programming languages: Python, R,
• Databases: MongoDB, Cassandra, H-base, and SQL
• Big Data Tech: MapReduce, Spark, Kafka, MLlib, Hive, Pig
• Miscellaneous: Numpy, Scikit-learn, AWS, Keras, NLTK, Flask,Selenium,Pandas,bs4
SharePoint 2010/2013/2016/2019/Online, .Net Framework. MVC, C#, Angular JS
Business Intelligence Skills:-
Pentaho BI Suite
Talend Open Studio
Pentaho Kettle (PDI)
MS SQL Server 2005/2012
MS Access SQL
I have excellent knowledge on spark and have 4+ years of working experience on spark and can write in JAVA/PYTHON and SCALA.
I have strong understanding of Data Modeling (Relational, dimensional, Star and Snowflake Schema), ER Diagrams, Entities, Attributes, Cardinality, Data analysis,implementations of Data warehousing using Windows and UNIX. I have developed as well as provided consultation solution for more than 20 clients belongs from Retail,Telecom,E commerce,Health Care domains.
Some of the key areas I have mastered are Cloudera Hadoop, ETL Framework setup, Scripting,Error Logging,Email Notifications,Exception Handling,SCDs,Clustering PDI,Paratitioning the ELT Jobs,Performance tuning of Jobs.
• Proficiency in designing, developing and deploying end to end Big Data solutions using entire Hadoop Eco System.
• Hands on experience in Hadoop Administration, Hadoop Cluster Design/Setup, HDFS and Map-Reduce Programming using Java.
• Hands on experience in developing a spark application using Scala.
• Amazon EC2 administration.
• Experience in developing the Analytics and Business Intelligence solutions using Pentaho, JasperSoft, JSP and Servlets.
• Experience in shell script development and linux commands.
• Hands on experience of maven, SBT and Jenkins.
I have completed more than 400+ hours online work with 97% job success. It includes 15+ satisfied clients and 8 SharePoint projects.
I focus on Microsoft technologies which include SharePoint, Office 365, Power BI, Migration, Intranet, website design and development.
- I have completed more than 10 projects with office 365.
- Using Power BI, I have Created interactive dashboard and charts for 4 different projects.
- I have completed 3 complex projects for document and content management.
- I have completed 8 Intranet portals.
- 2 Migration projects which include all lower version to higher version and on premises to office 365 migration.
- 1 project for project management in SharePoint.
- 1 project in project server online.
AWS Certified Solutions Architect.
Extensive experience in developing strategies and implementing
solutions using AWS Cloud services, Docker Containerization, and
Experience in building and maintaining a cloud environment for
hosting security tools and for maintaining the cloud security tools
that are used to secure production clouds.
Expert in the integration of security at every phase of the software
development lifecycle, from initial design through integration,
testing, deployment, and software delivery
Good understanding of cloud costs, time to market, and potential
user bases, as well as the ability to build scalable and future-proof
Setting up infrastructure monitoring tools such as Grafana and
Build and deploy microservices using Jenkins pipelines to the
Docker registry, using Kubernetes, and using Kubernetes to manage
Ability to optimize continuous integration and troubleshoot
deployment build issues using triggered logs.