Hire the best Bitrix Specialists in Ukraine
Check out Bitrix Specialists in Ukraine with the skills you need for your next job.
- $35 hourlyI have over 18 years of experience as an IT professional and network engineer. I work as a System Administrator / DevOps, with experience in Linux/Windows Servers, WEB server, Scripting, Email Servers, Security, DBA manager, Monitoring, Logging Tools and more. I can offer you my services in research and analysis, project planning, implementation. I have an excellent understanding of the entire infrastructure design process, including specification, security, implementation, and quality assurance. Professional approach, attention to detail and always excellent quality To complete your project, we will do the following: I will ask you the right questions to get all the information you need and get to know your wishes. After that, I will offer you an effective solution that meets your needs and expectations. You can always count on my advice after the completion of the project if necessary. I am a professional you can trust. I will be glad to help you with advice, because I know how important it can be for your successful business. Summary of qualifications Designing, administration networks and OS. Advanced in administration *NIX like operational systems. Experience in design and support of LAN/WAN (~500 computers). Servers and networking hardware: assembling, testing, replacing devices and components. Management small sized IT teams (<5). Administration, installation, configuration of OS && Application: MS Windows Server NT3.5-2019 (All server roles. All Role) RDP terminal server Microsoft Active Directory (Group Policies, Configuration and Installation) Windows DNS, DCHP ISA Server EISA Server macOS Linux - Cent OS, Ubuntu, Oracle installation, configuration, administration. Apache (Installation, configuration) Nginx (Installation, Configuration, Load Balancing && etc) FTP (VsFTPd, ProFTPd, Pure-FTPd) BIND DNS Mail server (Postfix, Exim, Zimbra) Creating Nginx, MySQL clusters VPN Server (PPPtp, L2TP, IPsec, OpenVPN, WireGuard) pfSense FreeNAS (TrueNAS) Bitrix and Bitrix24 Telephony Asterisk - basic knowledge of installation and configuration Setting up PBX telephone exchanges Panasonic, Samsung Virtualization VM Ware ESXi Hyper-V KVM - entry level Proxmox Backup system Symantec Backup (Veritas) Veeam Backup Monitoring - installation and operation Zabbix Grafana Hardware Deployment and maintenance, updating of HP, DELL, SuperMicro servers Routers (Setup and maintenance) Mikrotik, Zyxell, pfSense, Linux WiFi Access points Ubiquity, Mikrotik, Linksys, Zyxell. Setting up MESH networks. Configuring switches 3COM, HP, Ubiquity, Cisco, Zyxell.BitrixVirtual Private ServerBitrix24DevOpsNetwork AdministrationMySQLZimbra Collaboration SuiteMicrosoft SQL ServerAsteriskBackupVMware ESX ServerEmail SoftwareWeb ProxyMicrosoft WindowsLinuxWindows Server
- $15 hourlyCertified specialist in Google Ads. Extensive experience working with niches such as: ✅ Real estate; ✅ The medicine; ✅ Online stores (e-commerce); ✅ International logistics company; ✅ Delivery of used cars from the USA to Ukraine (b2b and b2c); ✅ Local network of gyms. I set up the analytics correctly for the correct transfer of data to Google Analytics and Google Ads. Open for productive cooperation and will be happy to help your business. Best regards, Alexey.BitrixGoogle Analytics APICRM SoftwareBitrix24Facebook Ad CampaignGoogle Tag ManagerPay Per Click AdvertisingPPC Campaign Setup & ManagementFacebook AdvertisingGoogle AnalyticsGoogle AdsFacebook Ads Manager
- $20 hourlyHello! My name Andrew and I Bitrix24 CRM and MS Dynamics CRM Integrator. I have been working with these CRMs for over 5 years and can do more than you can imagine. I can help YOU with such services: ✅Bitrix24 CRM ✅MS Dynamics CRM I can lend a helping hand in: ✅Install and configure your email (Google Workspace (GSuite), MS Exchange, Postfix ect.) ✅Analytics implementation ✅Description of business processes I can customize your server to your requirements,such as: ✅Installation of Plesk ✅Administration, installation and configuration of Windows / Linux servers (OS: CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian, Red Hat) ✅ Selection of server configuration and server placement ✅ Server Installation and Configuration on AWS Amazon / Lightsail, Google Cloud, Azure, DigitalOcean ✅ Installation, configuration and work with control panels Cpanel, Plesk, ISPmanager, VestaCP ✅ Server configuration for Wordpress, Bitrix, MODX, Magento, Joomla, Drupal, Presta, OpenCart / OCstore and other CMS. ✅ Organization of a backup system ✅ Domain management (registration, transfer), DNS ✅Transferring hosting and client sites between servers ✅Working with various Api, writing parsers, bots, chat bots Viber / Telegram / FB ✅Development of various forms of feedback, filing applications, order forms, integration with CRM systems (amoCRM, Bitrix24, Dynamics CRM 2011 - 365, Salesforce, ZohoCRM) Almost always in touch. I will be glad to cooperate with you!BitrixLinux System AdministrationUbuntuBitrix24Office 365PleskProxmox VEBusiness Process Model & NotationMicrosoft Active DirectoryActive Directory Federation ServicesWindows ServerNetwork Security ManagementNetwork AdministrationMicrosoft Dynamics CRMMicrosoft Dynamics 365
- $10 hourlyPERSONAL INFO I have experience in project management, negotiations, and sales. I am a responsible, punctual and friendly person with an active life position. My creative and flexible mindset has been helping me a lot in various situations which makes me a perfect problem solver. I am very attentive to details which allows me to work with a large amount of information. Unpredictable issues have never been a problem for me because I'm seeking alternative solutions to achieve the goals, also I don't have difficulties with acquiring new skills.BitrixLead GenerationCanvaCustomer DevelopmentBitrix24Task CoordinationSalesComputer NetworkProject ManagementContract NegotiationManagement SkillsTrelloBusiness PresentationMicrosoft ExcelGoogle DocsDocumentation
- $25 hourlyI work with high-load projects on Laravel, bitrix, millions of users, tens of thousands of orders per day, integration with SAP accounting systems, integration with mobile applications via API.BitrixWeb ApplicationCRM DevelopmentSassCSSHTMLSearch Engine OptimizationLaravelBitrix24GitRESTful APIVue.jsSAPPHP
- $50 hourlyI’m a system administrator with CTO, CIO & CFO experience. Recently, from 2020 to 2022, I had successful projects to transfer the site from paid hosting to client own server (2 times), implement a management accounting system (4 times), implement the CRM system (6 times), transfer companies from On-Premise to SaS On-Cloud, deploy and configure computer networks (2 times), organization of Wi-Fi roaming, installation, configuration and support of MS SQL server (2 times), setting up backup with the ability to restore the database at any time to a second (7 databases), setting up convenient remote work for employees, user support via helpdesk. I am equipped with a skill-set which includes but not limited to: Software and services: • Azure / AWS • Microsoft 365 / Office 365 • SharePoint / Microsoft Teams / Exchange • Windows 7/10/11 & Windows Server from 2012 r2 • Active Directory / Group Policy / RDP / RDS / RemoteApp • Domain, DNS, SPF & DKIM, SSL Certificate • MS SQL / Veeam / Altaro • Bitrix24 (CRM) SaS & On-Premise • 1C / BAS (Management Accounting) • Google Workspace (general level) Finance and business skills: • Accounting • Management Accounting • Production management General IT skills: • Network Administration (Certified by Mikrotik) • Remote Support • IT Troubleshooting • Linux, NGINX, Apache, SQL • Hardware/Software Administration • Cyber Security I have been solving the problems associated with the above since 2008 in both small and large businesses, so now I am ready to help you with any similar problem you may encounter!BitrixWordPress MigrationWebsite MigrationBitrix24Web ServerManagement AccountingiOSWindows 11 AdministrationWindows 10 AdministrationWindows ServerMicrosoft OfficeMicrosoft AzureCloud MigrationNetwork AdministrationMac OS X AdministrationWindows Administration
- $7 hourlyBefore the start of the war in Ukraine, I successfully worked in a digital agency for 5 years. Unfortunately, my company has closed and now I have to look for a freelance job. I have experience with foreign projects and am ready to work for the minimum cost in order to have at least some moneyBitrixOn-Page SEOSEM OptimizationSEO Competitor AnalysisSEO BacklinkingSEO AuditMicrosoft ExcelBitrix24OpenCartWordPressSearch Engine Indexing OptimizationPay Per Click AdvertisingSEO StrategyLocal SEOTechnical SEOSearch Engine Optimization
- $50 hourlyGreetings. My specialization is the implementation of Bitrix24 and amoCRM systems. Automation and implementation of Power BI analytics, end-to-end analytics. Description and visualization of business processes. I have 8 years of experience working with Bitrix24, 3 years of working in Power BI.BitrixBusiness Process Model & NotationBusiness Process ManagementBusiness Process AutomationCustomer Relationship ManagementMicrosoft Power BI Data VisualizationData AnalysisAnalytics DashboardBusiness IntelligenceMicrosoft Power BIamoCRMBitrix24
- $25 hourlyHi there! I'm a smart Ukrainian girl looking for interesting and challenging work. I have a higher education (Faculty of Philology, English and Polish), an advanced level of English language proficiency. I spend most of my time translating advertising brochures, literary works from English into Ukrainian or Russian and vice versa. Also I have been working with children of different ages and adults as an English teacher. During my professional career, I have repeatedly showed a high indicator of children's motivation to study the subject, I always receive high appreciation and positive feedback from students and their parents. I'm thrilled to work with you.BitrixAdobe PhotoshopBitrix24PreziTrelloMicrosoft OfficeData ManagementAdobe Creative Suite
- $30 hourlyHi there!🙋🏻♂️ I’m an experienced full-stack developer, and I’m here to develop your website or fix problems with existing ones. As a result of my work, you’ll get an intuitive, responsive, functional, and attractive website that will be a masterpiece of your business 😎 Why work with me💡❓ ✔️I spent over 5 years on creating different websites for my customers. ✔️I always like to understand your needs and produce the best results possible. ✔️I pay much attention to testing the product at various stages to detect bugs in the code. And also, carefully study all the details, the slightest changes in code, since they make a massive difference in how a website performs. ✔️I’m always on the lookout for new knowledge — from reading IT blogs to taking professional courses and attending programming-related discussions. ✔️My goal is to understand your needs and make sure my services meet those needs and you're 100% satisfied. I have experience working with small businesses as well as huge enterprises. I develop and maintain WordPress, Shopify and fully custom websites, including both the front and back-end programming, graphic design, responsive web design for both desktop and mobile, database setup and integration, experience with Wix & Bitrix24. ⚙ SERVICES I PROVIDE: ★ Website Development with and without CMS; ★ Multiple Page Builders; ★ Figma design/mock-up of your project; ★ Responsive Design; ★ Search Engine Optimization; ★ Analytics Setup & Analysis; ★ Conversion Optimization; ★ Google and FB Analytics; ★ Page speed optimization; ★ Shopify store design & development including Shopify plus; ★ Custom Shopify themes development and modification; ★ CRM setup for your business; 💻 SOFTWARE I USE: ✅ Wordpress ✅ Shopify ✅ Wix ✅ Bitrix24 ✅ Mailchimp ✅ Big Commerce ✅ Click funnels ✅ HTML ✅ PHP ✅ Python 🧐 And now I’d like to tell you about a few common problems that I solved when designing websites: 1. "Poor search engine rankings". Understanding how search engines rank websites helps me to cope with all such issues. Due to appropriate SEO optimization, a website loads quickly and displays accurately on various desktop and mobile devices. As a result, users are satisfied with the website. Visitors bring traffic, and traffic brings the money. And I cope with any problems that might block the path of traffic. 2. "Not enough data" message appears when analyzing a website. I can integrate registration forms, social media plugins, and modal windows to not disrupt the user experience. I always carefully study all the information about the company to create the most user-friendly and client-focused website to achieve the best results. I’m willing to work 24/6 and always meet deadlines. Check out all my projects in the portfolio, click HIRE and let's create something amazing together! Looking forward to your feedback 🤝 Best Regards, Gleb 🎉BitrixWebsitePythonPHPHTMLWeb ApplicationBitrix24WixWordPressShopifySearch Engine OptimizationWeb DesignWeb Development
- $30 hourlyHello! I am Project manager in IT company AlterEGO What I do? • Direct and manage several, small to mid-sized, and moderate to complex projects • Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget • Implement and supports proper project life-cycle processes and workflows • Plan and manage internal and external project communications, ensuring effective exchange of project information and deliverables • Create and maintain project management documentation and revise as appropriate • Build and maintain project (s) team structure to meet project (s) goals and objectivesBitrixManagement SkillsBitrix24Agile CRM
- $20 hourlySince 2014 I have been developing websites under the control of Bitrix and OpenCart, since 2021 I have been studying vuejs and the Laravel frameworkBitrixOpenCartApache CordovaBitrix24PHP
- $15 hourlyMy name is Alexey, I am a php developer. For more than 7 years I have been engaged in web development, in particular, projects on CMS 1C-Bitrix, I work with sites of any complexity: from business cards to online stores, I can modify the resource, provide technical support. I am well versed in setting up web servers, I am engaged in their supportBitrixBitrix24WordPressOctober CMSLaravelCentOSDebianDevOpsphpMyAdminPHPHTML5AJAXCMS Development
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.