I lead Big Concepts, a brand design studio in Los Angeles, California, focusing on achieving your business's success. Our combined talents render a cohesive experience with expertise in print processes, the Internet, and product development.
We help define the best criteria for 'luxury,' including a particular rarity, impeccable craftsmanship, high creativity, and refinement for your brand.
Our work encompasses Creative Direction, Art Direction, Illustration, and Design for:
• Scope of Market and Brand Research
• Logo Creation, Brand Marks, Icons, & Corporate I.D.
• Business and Product Name Creations
• Consumer Products, Packaging, and Brand Marks
• Look Book, Fashion Forecasts & Trend Boards
• Style & Brand Guide Books
• Stationery Systems, Business Cards, Letterhead, Press Kits
• Illustration, Hand & Digitally Drawn
• Animation Explainer and Corporate Story Videos
• Website, eCommerce & Marketing
• Advertising Campaigns, Social Marketing & Print
• Publication, Book & Magazine Layout
• Tradeshow, Booth & Collateral
We partner with you to help create unlimited success.
- Successful market research in licensing, entertainment, and brand creativity.
- Creative leadership in illustration and design in various brand categories.
- Inspire individuals to create while motivating multi-discipline teams effectively.
- Collaborate directly with internal Marketing, Sales, Product Development, R&D teams, and Print Production.
Some of the programs Big Concepts provides consultation, assets, and direction are:
· Disney Consumer Products – Bambi style guide.
· The University of California - Irvine, Dean's Report, illustration, design, and layout.
· Sony Pictures - The DaVinci Code style guide design.
· Warner Brothers - Bugs Bunny & Friends Big Face style guide design.
· Paramount Pictures - Sabrina the Teenage Witch style guide design.
· MGM - The Pink Panther style guide design.
· Avon - New product concepts, packaging design, and co-op brand design.
· The Disney Stores - Winnie the Pooh textiles, products, and packaging.
· Disney Travel - Brand research and design for Disney Stores and Theme Parks.
· Harley-Davidson Motor Company - Brand, identity, and multi-media design and production.
· EMI Capitol Records - Market and creative direction for major artist releases and websites.
· National Geographic Society - Creative design for books, calendars, cards, and other collectibles.
· Universal Pictures - Jurassic Park style guide design; Music and licensing products and negotiations.
· BMG - Jazz Series, Avon, and Target Special market music brand development.
· 20th Century Fox - Consumer study and resulting style guide & brand development "The Simpson's."
· Target Retail Stores - Campaign and product design, client liaison.
· Sebastian International - Campaign, packaging, and illustration.
· Olympic Games - Creative leadership to 250 significant licensees.
The Big Concepts Team
Rose Freeland: Creative Director, 20 years of success in leading corporate and entertainment Design for Disney, Harley-Davidson Motors, Olympics, Sony Pictures, Universal, Paramount, and political campaigns providing brand design creative direction. Rose graduated from the Art Center College of Design and California Institute of the Arts in California and achieved a Master's in Fine Art, specializing in book design and illustration, graphic design, web, and Internet social broadcasting.
With over 20 years of instructional leadership worldwide in the technology sector and security systems, our Chief Technical Officer focuses on developing products. His administration has advised our clients on the best production practices and methods. Some of the recent projects include developing sports safety products, U.S. Patent provisional writing, and advisory.
The Big Concepts Creative Team: Includes three fellow alums from Art Center College of Design focusing on branding. Corporate identity and product design. The team also includes a roster of talented specialists we access to build specific groups. Our Process: Scope of analysis of our client's goals, with a presentation of a written plan that includes all phases of development and design, outlining time and budgetary stages, is how we begin. We initially approach every project with an open mind to seek out the potential and uniqueness of our client's best pathway to success and provide original design marketplace leadership.
My team and I are only available for projects with a budget to consider. We are happy to provide detailed working plans that achieve success for your project once hired. Thank you for your understanding.