I'm available for work after June 14, 2023. Now more than ever is the time to focus on morphing into a competitive and attractive company. People First and the rest will follow. Companies should refocus their efforts on short term and long term impact improvements like:
- Recruitment (candidate experience, employment branding, transparency within and outside of the organization, internships, inclusion in the onboarding experience)
- Internal HR specific and organizational redesigns (organizational design models, performance management, upskilling, succession planning)
- Retention (continuous employee education, employee experiences, retention and reward efforts, culture, flexibility, hybrid work, 4 day workweek models, wellbeing)
- Education for leadership (morale, coaching, conflict resolution, successful teams, listening, root cause analysis, multigenerational workforces, psychological safety)
- Technology (using it efficiently and effectively)
Why should you hire me to help you? I could go on about my 13 years of experience as a corporate HR Director who worked directly with the C-suite to strategize workforce planning, how my title was HR Director but I had the job duties of a VP, or even how I went through an organizational restructure and other situations that helped me gain experience, but I would rather tell you that HR is my passion. I want to make an impact on people so they can impact the community and maybe even the world. I'm detail-oriented and organized. Most importantly, I listen and reflect before I move forward. I'm an excellent communicator, project manager, and leader. My top 10 Gallup strengths are: achiever, relator, focus, discipline, intellection, competition, individualization, input, futuristic, and connectedness.
Contact me to help you evaluate and recreate the way your business is run by placing people first in your strategic plan to reach organizational goals, gain competitive advantage in your industry, and create long-term, sustainable change for your company. Available offerings listed below bio, but not all inclusive.
Provide support on a fractional, interim or project-basis in areas of HR that include:
- Virtual Executive Assistant (was Exec Asst. To CEO/COO/CFO and board liaison)
- Building HR departments from the ground up (Developing non-existent HR departments or providing steps to do so)
- HR audits for existing departments
- Leadership coaching
- Performance management
- Policy development
- Project management
- Organizational design
- Employee Surveys (assess org. and individual needs, provide feedback and action plans)
- Exit Interviews
- HR training
- Team building
- Microsoft 365
- Assessing current state of discussed challenges and developing a path forward: Identify how business decisions will impact culture and people by evaluating the current processes, why and how long it has been done this way, what's working and what isn't, gathering feedback from c-suite/leadership/employees, and then making a plan to move forward successfully.
SHRM Member since 2014
- Paylocity (most recent HRIS system)
- Microsoft 365 administrator
- Microsoft 365 (Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams, Planner, OneDrive, OneNote, SharePoint, ToDo, Tasks, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Zoom, Skype, Meet, GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar
- Google (G-mail, drive, forms, Meet, Docs, hangouts, sheets)
- Adobe acrobat XI Pro
- Survey Monkey, Qualitrics
Need a more personal picture? I love to cook, travel, experience new cultures, read, and tackle new DIY projects. I'm an amateur everything except for HR - paint, sketch, photography, redesign interiors of homes, garden. I love the earth and am as eco-friendly as possible. I have a son who is 2 and a Siberian cat who is 4.