Hire the best Compliance Consultants in South Africa
Check out Compliance Consultants in South Africa with the skills you need for your next job.
- $20 hourlyI'm a qualified attorney admitted to the High Court of South Africa. I am able to provide assistance with legal drafting, researching, reviewing documents for discovery and preparation for litigation. I have experience in business, criminal and civil law. I maintain great communication, timely services and attention to detail. I am open to assist in all areas of law and welcome any challenge.ComplianceMicrosoft ExcelLegal WritingLegal DraftingMicrosoft WordProblem SolvingWritingLawMicrosoft PowerPointConduct ResearchLitigationLegal AssistanceLegal
- $40 hourlyHello! I'm Christian, a highly skilled, certified, and experienced freelance cybersecurity expert specializing in providing comprehensive security solutions for small businesses. With a proven track record of safeguarding sensitive information and protecting businesses from cyber threats, I am here to help you enhance your security posture and ensure your peace of mind. Services I Offer: ~ Cybersecurity Assessments ~ Security Strategy Development ~ Data Privacy and Compliance Why Choose Me? ~ Tailored Solutions: I believe in providing customized solutions that address your specific needs and align with your budget. I work closely with you to create a personalized cybersecurity strategy that maximizes your protection while minimizing costs. ~ Confidentiality: As a cybersecurity professional, I prioritize the confidentiality of your sensitive data. You can trust that your information is handled with the utmost care and stored securely. Let's Discuss Your Cybersecurity Needs! Protecting your small business from cyber threats is vital in today's digital landscape. Reach out to me today, and let's discuss how I can help strengthen your security defenses, mitigate risks, and ensure the longevity of your business. Together, we can build a robust cybersecurity framework that safeguards your assets and instills confidence in your customers and stakeholders.ComplianceBusiness WritingArticle WritingHIPAARegulatory ComplianceNIST Cybersecurity FrameworkCybersecurity ManagementPolicy WritingNIST SP 800-53GDPRISO 27001ISO 9001Data PrivacyInformation Security
- $19 hourlyI collaborate to bring tailored Internal Audit solutions within reach of all businesses, no matter their size - this allows businesses to grow through improved governance, risk management and internal controls. I am a qualified CA(SA) and Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) whose training was grounded in one of the Big 4, with over 20 years’ experience in internal and external audits, process reviews, governance, risk and controls. With a Certification in Control Self-Assessment (CCSA), and extensive experience in the public and private sector, I have a passion for growing people and businesses and believe that "We rise by lifting others". I am recognised for sound decision-making talents borne of detailed auditing, business acuity, and big picture vision for resolving long-term issues. I enjoy working with variety and engaging multiple audiences on a wide range of projects, working tirelessly to deliver consensus amongst stakeholders with diverse agendas. I believe Internal Audit is a valuable asset that helps to promote good governance as the foundation for any business and organization.ComplianceContent WritingBusiness AnalysisPolicy DevelopmentTraining & DevelopmentBudget ManagementBusiness Planning & StrategyInternal ControlProcedure ManualProcess DocumentationReport WritingRisk AssessmentCorporate GovernanceProject Risk ManagementInternal Auditing
- $19 hourlyDo you want control of your finances, and let your financial reports provide you with valuable information regarding business growth, but need help? I have more than 20 years of bookkeeping and accounting experience render the following services: # Set up of the Chart of Accounts in SAGE, XERO or QuickBooks Online # Capture all transactions & do account reconciliations # Capture all cashbooks and do bank reconciliations # Manage Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable - entry, invoicing, and collection and reconciliation # Assist with Tax preparation and submission # Payroll Accounting # Monthly Financial reporting - Profit and Loss Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement # Project / Grant and Budget Management and Accounting, and preparation of Grant/Project and Budget Reports. # Ensure compliance to International Reporting Standards / GAAP # Ensure compliance to Grant Regulations I give attention to detail and can work well under pressure. ---------- Remotania TribeComplianceProject AccountingXeroQuickBooks OnlineCost AccountingFinancial ReportingTax PreparationInternational Accounting StandardsBookkeepingPayroll AccountingSageChart of AccountsFinancial AccountingAccounting
- $36 hourlyI have been writing business management system documentation for 13 years, in the context of economic, social, and environmental sustainability. I became fascinated by the idea of applying the same concept to a personal management system in the context of individual sustainability. I started doing research and development in characteristics such as harmony, awareness, and intentionality in thought and behavior, leading to responsible actions and continued growth in one's physical, emotional, social, philosophical, and cognitive life. This led me to develop the MiPMS - MiPersonal Management System, a Karmic Business Solutions product, with the vision to encourage and cultivate a culture of personal growth alongside business growth. In my free time, I enjoy to inspire like-minded people by being a source that write about creative ideas for ways to manage the interrelated aspects of business and personal life in a world that is diverse and original to each person. I am open to contribute my talent and proficiencies as a Freelancer for exciting projects, services or tasks. My preferred method of communication is via email. Annemarie (Amie)ComplianceForecastingCrisis ManagementTechnical IllustrationOperational PlanRisk AnalysisCommunication SkillsResolves ConflictProject ManagementChange ManagementProject Risk ManagementPeople ManagementBusiness ManagementProcedure Development
- $6 hourlyCustomer Service Manager Profile Summary Goal-oriented and accomplished individual with extensive experience in supporting customers and managing broad range of operations to achieve overall target and goals within ever changing industry., Qualifications Summary * Skilled at improving customer interactions, resolving customer complaints, supporting customer service functionality, and reinforcing guidelines in accordance to regulations for accomplishing predefined goals. * Capable of providing strategic leadership to cross functional teams and implementing best working practices and process improvements to enhance operational efficiency and productivity. * Intuitive leader with ability to design and implement strategic tools for optimising customer service techniques while forging lucrative relationships with customers and key decision-makers to explore profitable business opportunities.ComplianceContinuous ImprovementCustomer ServiceLeadership SkillsBPO Call CenterPrice & Quote NegotiationAccount ManagementCustomer ExperienceStrategyProject ManagementEmployee RelationsBusiness OperationsCall Center ManagementProcess ImprovementManagement Skills
- $25 hourlyI am a finance professional with more than 15 years of experience in bookkeeping, budgeting, and financial reporting. I want to save you time and money as your virtual assistant focusing on your admin and bookkeeping needs. My past and present responsibilities include the following: Monthly financial reporting Accounting and Bookkeeping Bank and credit card reconciliation Setting up Quickbooks Online and Xero chart of account Invoicing and reconciling AP and AR accounts Drafting policies Email communication to customers and clients Financial year-end journal entries Data Capturing And other Ad Hoc finance and Admin duties as required I strongly desire to provide professional virtual assistance services and see businesses grow in admin, financial management and bookkeeping. To satisfy your business needs and save you time. Whatever your accounting and admin needs are, let us get on a call and collaborate on the solution best for you.ComplianceXeroAdministrative SupportCalendar ManagementVirtual AssistanceQuickBooks OnlineMicrosoft OfficeBudget ProposalFinancial ReportingBookkeepingMicrosoft ExcelAccountingAccount ReconciliationFinancial ReportBank Reconciliation
- $10 hourlyI am a BA Criminology and LLB graduate, current Postgraduate in Business Administration student. I have experience in Financial Management, Risk Management, Compliance, Business Operations and South African Legal and Insurance industry. I have experience in legal drafting, proofreading, research, financial reports, data entry, market research and product testing, CCMA representation, Labour Law advice, Drafting Employment contracts and company policies.ComplianceCase LawResearch Paper WritingMarketing AnalyticsProduct TestingRisk ManagementBusiness ManagementBusiness OperationsLegal ResearchLegal DraftingAccountingEmployment Law
- $50 hourlyCOVER LETTER I am current at RelyComply as Product Manager. Being ever curious and naturally analytical, I am passionate about finding solutions for problems that affect us all. With over 18 years of industry knowledge on the combatting of crime, I bring a holistic understanding of our user base and their specific challenges in both data and technology. I have worked at the Financial Intelligence Centre and various financial institutions where I have witnessed, first-hand, the impact of the good work of compliance professionals. I enjoy being at the heart of driving robust solution delivery in the war against money laundering, proliferation financing and the financing of terrorism. 'Following the money' in money laundering and terrorist financing crimes, including but not limited to, the atrocities of Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking, Illicit Wildlife trade, Narcotics Trade, corruption, and other predicate offenses is crucial.ComplianceResearch & StrategyResearch & DevelopmentRegulatory ComplianceRegulatory IntelligenceStatus ReportsTechnical Documentation ManagementReport WritingAnti-Money LaunderingGovernment Reporting Compliance
- $44 hourlyOBJECTIVE I am an enthusiastic lady with an optimistic attitude. all things manifested by my brain are heart lead. this makes me highly agile with capabilities to learn, unlearn and relearn anything. with a high EQ, I look forward to broadening my IQ through applying acquired knowledge based on life experiences and academics.ComplianceUnderwritingClient ManagementPhysical FitnessCommunication SkillsCreative Writing
- $150 hourlyI am a commercial lawyer with several years experience. I am qualified as a practising attorney in both South Africa and the State of California, USA. My professional experience includes acting as senior General Counsel to global technology companies. I hold qualifications in both law and commerce and have experience as a senior corporate lawyer at firms and corporates.ComplianceProblem SolvingCorporate LawSaaSRelationship ManagementPublic SpeakingLegal Entity StructuringRisk ManagementCorporate GovernanceData PrivacyInvestment PreparationProject ManagementContract DraftingLegal NegotiationLegal Writing
- $45 hourlyMy name is Mr Mangena, currently am a security officer under G4S Company working in anglo mogalakwena mine. Am from polokwane and completed my high school in Sefoloko secondary school now am currnctly studying in UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AFRICA. while working at G4S, i managed to upgrade my security certificate grade B to grade AComplianceGovernment Reporting ComplianceInformation SecurityFirst AidTraining
- $60 hourlyI am a BA (LLB) graduate from the University of the Witwatersrand and have since begun my career in a multi-national law firm, Herbert Smith Freehills LLP (HSF), as a Legal Analyst. I have utilized a combination of legal technology and analytical thinking to deliver cost-efficient accurate legal services to clients globally. I have now completed my Practical Vocational Training at Govender Law Incorporated (currently Pending Admission), based in Sandton, Johannesburg. The Corporate/Commercial sector together with Risk and Compliance is where most of my experience lies. I have a structured approach to achieving my goals with a positive attitude and a thirst for knowledge. I am a well-versed in operating in dynamic environments and able to quickly adapt to ever-changing demands of legal field.ComplianceGDPR Compliance ReviewData PrivacyAnti-Money LaunderingRisk ManagementContract DraftingContract LawLegal Agreement
- $8 hourlyExperience: -Sales Specialist Administrator -Provide administrative support to the Call Centre team, to meet minimum performance deliverables -Assist in the distribution and management of applications, faxes and emails in relation to the sales management process -Conduct outbound calls to follow up with customers and also taking inbound sales calls when necessary -Data capturing - Creating customer accounts and capturing sales orders -Doing rica on new clients -Managing the legalnet accounts of the business (ie.) All accounts belonging to a smaller client base such as Advocates, Lawyers and Judges -Reporting all completed work to Team Manager, weekly and monthly as well as daily -Attending to requests regarding rica from technical staff -Assuring that documents are on order before processing 3G orders for all clients -Credit vetting new and existing clients applying for contracts -Using the Transunion system for client credit checks -Submitting weekly and monthly compliance report to the call centre manager - Fast typing skills - Attention to detail - Eye for compliance - Able to meet deadlines - Able to work under pressure - Open to challengesComplianceAdministrative SupportSocial Customer ServiceData Sheet WritingData EntryCommunicationsLegal Research
- $50 hourlyI have very high standards and I am committed when it comes to complying and maintaining a Quality Management System (QMS). My passion is to assist in the legal side of food labeling to compliance with Agriculture, Department of Health and all relevant regulations. With my experience starting with product development, manufacturing to end of product launch, and compliance would be of great benefit. EXPERIENCE *Implementation of global labelling regulations *Implementing food regulations *Team management *Staff training *Micro- and nutritional testing *Food safety audit internal and external *New product development *Implementation of HACCP, ISO 22 000, BRC, GMP'S, PRP's and SOP's *Traceability *Resolve customer complaintsComplianceLabel ComplianceManagement SkillsLabel & Package DesignTech & ITQuality AssuranceAgriculture & ForestryProduct DevelopmentProduct LabelFood & BeveragePrivate Labeling & White Labeling
- $22 hourlyI am competent in working with computers, report writing, presentation compiling/ design. My interests vary between computer work, logistics and conversing with people on various topics. I have a passion for sports, music, design, property and finances. I am always eager to learn something new for personal development and to share that information. I enjoy finding out what people's strengths are and delegating tasks according to their strengths and finding other ways to manage their weaknesses. Regular communication is important to me, so let's keep in touch!ComplianceWritingReport WritingManagement SkillsBusiness ManagementProject ManagementMicrosoft WordPresentationsBusiness PresentationPresentation DesignMicrosoft OfficeMicrosoft ExcelComputerLiteracyComputer Skills
- $20 hourlyProfessional at all times. Organized and methodical. Proficient at speaking, reading, and writing English grammar at a high level. Excellent typewriting skills/dicta-phone and proactive in structuring order to any assignment. Data Capturing and maintaining database control Delivers the desired results. Keeps excellent soft and hard copy documents. Planning Skills: Sets objectives and goals. Breaks down work into the process steps. Develops schedules and task/people assignments. Problem Solving Skills: Use logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions. Makes use of all resources to get answers. Able to see hidden problems. Good at analysis. Looks beyond the obviously desired objectives; Process Management: good at figuring out the processes necessary to get things done. Knows how to organize and propel activities. Understands how to separate and combine tasks into an efficient workflow. Knows what to measure and how to measure it. Can see opportunities for synergy and integration where others can not. Can simplify complex processes. Gets more out of fewer resources; Composure: Is cool under pressure. Does not become defensive Excellent Fleet Management experience on large fleets and generators Planning and organization is my top skill. Excellent communication skills. Minute taking and generating soft, hard copy notes and distribution thereof. Office Management Skills Effective organization and delivery of all tasks. Report Writing CV Authoring Proof Reading Script Typing Thesis Typing and proof reading Examination Typewriting and proof reading Course Outline Typewriting Letter Writing Memorandum Writing Email WritingComplianceRegulatory ComplianceFleet ManagementCandidate SourcingManagement SkillsAdministrateDatabase
- $15 hourlySkilled in Microsoft Office, data analyses, compiling reports, data management, compliance advisory and compliance monitoring. I hold a Bachelor of Commerce focused in Law from University of South Africa. I obtained my higher certificate in Accounting Science in 2017 and Certificate of Competence in AML (in-house) in 2019.ComplianceCompilerReportMicrosoft OfficeReport WritingAnalytical Presentation
- $5 hourlyI'm an efficient dedicated Administrative & Banking Officer, and a team player with a commitment to customer service throughout 12 years of work experience in the banking, and legal sectors. I have a reputation for delivering high quality and personal service to my work. I possess plenty of initiative and a great desire to contribute to the ongoing success of any department/project.ComplianceHuman Resource ManagementCustomer ServiceOffice AdministrationBusiness OperationsPortfolio ManagementAccounting BasicsAnti-Money LaunderingProject ManagementCommunicationsAdministrative SupportComputer SkillsDigital MarketingData Entry
- $10 hourlyMulti-Talented Supply Chain Specialist with Hospitality operations experience. Charismatic and goal-driven professional with over 12 years of expertise in Clearing & Forwarding, Import & Export, Freight, Logistics & Supply Chain. I also have experience in the hospitality and warehousing sector.ComplianceLogistics ManagementHospitalityManagement SkillsSupply Chain & LogisticsLogistics CoordinationTime ManagementSchedulingTask CoordinationMicrosoft Office
- $12 hourlyI am a humble person with high ambitions who believes hard work, integrity,loyalty, honesty and respect is the foundation I am building my future on. I want to be successful and I aim to achieve this by giving every opportunity along the way my absolute best. I am an enthusiastic go-getter who loves challenges, performs well under pressure and has strong planning and organising skills. I have an eye for detail and as such coordinate and control tasks well. I learn fast, adapt well to change and thoroughly enjoy working with both internal and external parties - we are after all better together! I am fully bilingual and I also have my own reliable transport.ComplianceEnvironmental, Health & Safety SoftwareRisk AssessmentBusiness Planning & StrategyRisk ManagementRisk AnalysisSafety AssessmentMicrosoft ExcelQuality AuditOffice AdministrationOffice DesignPresentationsEcommerceMicrosoft Office
- $15 hourlyOBJECTIVE I would like to obtain a challenging position in a dynamic organization where I can leverage and improve my skills, experience, and education to make meaningful contributions to the company and advance my career. My objective is to use and improve my analytical and problem-solving skills to minimize risk for the organization while providing excellent customer service to financial services clients. I am eager to work collaboratively with a team of professionals or if needed independently to achieve the organization's goals and maintain the highest standards of quality and ethical conduct. I strive to expand my knowledge in the financial services industry, specifically the insurance sector, my current experience being short-term insurance. I have a passion for client services and ensuring client satisfaction. In the long term, I would like to further my education and obtain a professional certificate including the RE5.ComplianceServerCustomer ServiceManagement SkillsPolicy WritingCompany PolicyPaintingInsuranceAdministrateMicrosoft ExcelLanguage InstructionTime ManagementMicrosoft Office
- $10 hourlyI am currently an Intern Psychometrist and have an Honors degree in Organizational Psychology and I am looking to generate some extra cash. I have 13 years of banking experience and some experience in transcription. I am detail oriented and have excellent organizational skills. I am particularly interested in any freelance transcription work, administration as well as any sort of virtual assistant job. I am free for most part of the day and am available to start immediately.ComplianceAudio TranscriptionData ManagementAdministrative SupportManagement SkillsAdministrateRisk Management
- $24 hourlyI have excellent typing skills. I have 12 years experience in HR and IR. I am experienced in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and outlook. I am a hard worker and reliable. I am looking to expand my knowledge and understanding and explore the horizon. I have excellent people skills and work with difficult people daily. I work with different personalities and learn everyday on how to work with them to get effective results. I understand the importance of compliance and confidentiality as we live and breath this everyday.ComplianceMicrosoft OutlookPresentationsKeyboardingPerformance ManagementMicrosoft WordMicrosoft ExcelTyping
- $30 hourlyManoko Selolo holds a BSc Degree in Water and Sanitation from the University of Limpopo and a BSc (Hons) in Environmental Management from UNISA. She has twelve years' experience in the environmental and water sectors. Her experience is mainly focused on the water, sanitation and waste management sectors. She has worked on projects in the Limpopo and Mpumalanga Province of South Africa, whilst also undertaking work for projects based in Mozambique and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Manoko has experience in compiling Water Use License Applications in terms of the National Water Act, 36 of 1998 of South Africa and also exposure in the compilation of Environmental Impact Assessment Reports in terms of the National Environmental Management Act, 107 of 1998.ComplianceProject DeliveryMicrosoft OfficeResolves ConflictMicrosoft ProjectManagement SkillsDatabase Management SystemGovernment Reporting ComplianceWaterAccount ReconciliationAdministrateEnvironmentDatabaseDatabase AdministrationBank Reconciliation
- $15 hourlyABOUTME I graduated with an LLB degree in 2015 and completed a postgraduate certificate in Compliance Management in 2016. I pursued a career in compliance, focusing on Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Customer Due Diligence(CDD), Sanction listing, Political Exposure standards, Transactional Monitoring of both FiAT and Cryptocurrencies and Fraud. I have a cumulative 6 years' experience in the banking industry, online casino and Crypto currency applying the various and evolving AML, CDD and regulatory standards applicable. The aforementioned roles allowed me to gain experience utilising various systems such as but not limited to ESP, IMSP, World Check as well as open screening tools. I'm a dynamic individual, hardworking, honest, diligent and strive for success and excellence in all that I do and believe that no task is too big for me to handle or too insignificant for me to take on. I'm a born leader, but strongly believe in teamwork and the fulfillment thereof, howeverComplianceCryptocurrencyCompany PolicyDue DiligenceReviewOpen SourceBusiness ManagementGovernment Reporting ComplianceQuality AssurancePolicy WritingAnti-Money LaunderingLegal
- $9 hourlyI am an enthusiastic, detail-oriented, self-motivated and hardworking person with academic background in Safety Management. My aim is to deliver the best results be it as an individual or as a team player. I am able to work well under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines. I possess the ability to establish priorities and relish challenges head-on.ComplianceContract NegotiationQuality InspectionOccupational HealthConstruction MonitoringWorkplace Safety & HealthRisk Management
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.