• Help solve challenges, create more time and money through project management, business systems development, ClickUp expert implementation, business process, team lead, standard operating procedures, automation, infrastructure, web development, technology, SEO, social marketing, email marketing, eCommerce, and many other elements of business solutions for over 20 years.
• I am flexible in discussing different hourly or fixed-priced working arrangements depending on the project, scope, fixed pricing options, etc and can range from $50/hr to $150/hr
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Clickup expert implementor, ClickUp optimization, ClickUp customization, ClickUp implementation, ClickUp training, change management, Jira, Asana, Teamwork, Accelo, Zoom, Pipedrive, Vonage, Ringcentral, Better Proposals, Pandadocs, Sharpspring, Unbounce, AWS , Zoho CRM, Zoho Desk, Pivotal Tracker, Xero, Intuit, Freshbooks, Bill.com, Orbitera, Trello, Capsule, Agile Project Management, Scrum, Knowledge Management, Change Management.
• WordPress, Magento 2, Onpage SEO, Website Optimizations, Basecamp, MyIntervals, OSticket, Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor, Client Training Videos, Web Project Estimates and Profitability, Calendar Management, Milestones, Coordination of 3-7 Team Members. Created and managed Intranet Dashboard for Projects, Knowledgebase, Support, Maintenance and Hosting Plans for Clients. Web server migrations, backups and updates.
• Designed and Developed Social Networking Intranet Website utilizing Kayako Help Desk, Joomla and JomSocial Networking Platforms.
• Wordpress, Joomla, Zendesk help desk, Mailchimp, Avidian Prophet, HighRise CRM to build the website, processes and help desk/student support. SEO, Blog Writing, Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Automation.
• CubeCart, Kayako help desk, MailChimp, PHP, HTML, press releases, social media, marketing, content, SEO, link marketing, sound design, music mixing and mastering services.
• Windows Server, VMware, network administration, backups, file management, vpn, book keeping, contracts, songwriting workshops, copyright/music publishing seminars, in studio/classroom music production/recording training, music production / recording services.
• Project Management, Systems, Infrastructure, Automation, Web Development, Knowledge Management, Research & Development, Sound Design, Curriculum Writing, Social Media, Mentoring / Training, Audio Engineer, Music Production, Tutorial Writing, Help Desk, Customer Service, Problem Solving
• Panelist at the Winter Music Conference in Miami, Hosted free songwriting workshops in Atlanta, 9 years experience with Human Resources and 11 years experience of hands-on Information Technology.
• Family, Technology, Music, Ice Hockey, Movies
Research & Strategy
Human Resource Management
Business Process Automation
Critical Thinking Skills
Business Process Management