1: Research Projects/Proposals/Papers/dissertations for UK, US, Australian, Canadian, Malaysia Universities in the field of business communications, economics, public health, finance, banking, accounting, marketing, strategic management, human resource management, auditing, psychology, project management, operations management, information security systems, IoT, AI, and social sciences.
2: Specialist in the publication process for peer-reviewed indexed journals with high impact factors
3: Create video lectures for students on finance, health, management, social sciences and statistical analysis.
4: Design and draft curriculum (chapters, quizzes and exams) for college and high-level university students.
5: Author books and case studies on management-related subjects such as operations management, leaderships, project management, human resources, and organizational behaviour.
6: Help organizations in conducting research studies (qualitative, quantitative and mixed-methods research), questionnaire and other research tools, data analysis and reporting writing.
7: Data Analyst (fluent in softwares: SPSS; SAS and NVIVO)
8: Data Visualization Tool | Tableau Software
9: Video making, editing and developing voiceover narrations
• Quantitative Research
• Qualitative Research
• Data Analysis
• Proposal Writing
• Program/Project Management
• Project Management Plans
• Operations Management
• Strategic Management
• Public Health
• Audio and Video Editing
• Building Communications Strategy
• Publications & Information
• Events, Education, Advocacy and Fundraising
• Strategic Alliances & Partnerships
• Digital Communications
LANGUAGE: Native British
• Access to all prominent research databases such as Scopus, Web of Science, ScienceDirect, IEEE Xplore, CiteseerX, EBSCO, Emerald Insight, ABI Inform/ProQuest, SpringerLink, SAGE Journals, PubMed, MEDLINE (EBSCO), ERIC, JSTOR and Taylor & Francis Group journals.
• Well-familiarized with teachinuqes involving in designing research studies, developing research tools such as questionnaires, informed consent forms, training on research ethics and preparing research protocols for ethical permission from appropriate Ethical Approval Boards or Committees and providing assistance in the conduct of subsequent phases of a research study.
• Research and study a topic in great detail, combining literature review independently and in the shape of systematic literature reviews and meta-analysis.
• Compile and summarize researched information, data, and statistics in reports, documents and case studies.
• A strong ability to read, grasp, understand, analyze and reproduce the information in a methodical and goal-oriented manner.
• Capable of studying and analyzing data from a broad range of disciplines.
• A good understanding of industry-specific terminologies.
GRANT AND PROPOSAL WRITER FOR LARGE DONOR AGENCIES
These donor agencies include USAID, FCDO (Previously DFID), DFAT (Previously AusAid, World Health Organization, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Packard Foundation, European Commission, GIZ and Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy.
• Monitor federal, state and local web sites and other sources for funding opportunity announcements and inform program staff of relevant announcements;
• Lead prospect research strategies identifying private, public and corporate foundation opportunities, as well as assist in individual and major donor prospecting;
• Write and prepare all grants and grant related reports, ensuring that requirements are fully satisfied and all deadlines are met;
• Prepare annual and multi-year fundraising plans for all programs;
• Maintain appropriate, current and accurate donor records, including coding, comments and pertinent information in fundraising data base and files for areas of responsibility;
• Develop goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity
• Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
• Gather, analyse and interpret external and internal data and write reports
• Assess overall company performance against objectives
• Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines
BUILDING COMMUNICATIONS STRATEGY
• Develop a clearly stated objective or goal for a project/campaign
• Design activities that seek to further the objectives
• Craft well-articulated set of messages
• Identify key stakeholders
EVENTS, EDUCATION, ADVOCACY AND FUNDRAISING
• Plan, develop, and manage a variety of events, education programs, advocacy efforts and fundraising activities
• Promote events and continuous improvements for stakeholders' satisfaction
• Evaluate efforts to provide quality, relevant and timely events, through benchmarking.
• Identify opportunities for improvement.