✅ 100+ Jobs ✅ 12,000+ Hours ✅ Native English
✅ 100% Job Success ✅ 5000+ Hours on Agency
🏆 Top 1% on Upwork (Top Rated Plus Seller)
🏆 CEO Of Top Rated Plus Agency On Upwork
🏆 Top-Rated Seller on Fiverr
🏆 The official reviewer of best scraping books
I have got a Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering. For the past many years, I have been part of the Digital Marketing Industry as a Quality Automation Engineer.
My primary role as an Automation Engineer was to bring out the best of every client's business to reach its full potential. I have automated tons of workflows for many companies (which include Fortune 500). For my exceptional services, I was awarded the TOP RATED PLUS badge on Upwork.
Here’s the value I am going to provide you if you work with me:
* I take complete responsibility for what I do.
* Quality Work
* Reliability (You can trust me with anything)
*️ Fast Response Time
*️ 24/7 availability (I have a great team)
*️ Excellent written and verbal English skills
I have extensive experience in:
1. Experience in QA, Testing (Automation& Manual).
2. Experience in Web Application, Mobile Application, and API Testing.
3. Automation Testing using Selenium-Java.
4. Experience in Burpsuit tool for web security testing.
5. Good knowledge in Core Java.
6. Well versed in doing both functional and non-functional testing.
7. Involve in delivering the status report in form of DTER (Daily Test Execution Report), Daily standup meeting, weekly sprint planning, communicate with the developer regarding bug reproducing and queries.
8 Experience in postman application for API Testing.
9. Experience in writing test cases.
10. Excellent knowledge on scrum and agile.
11. Very well versed with debugging skills.
12. Well versed with TestNg, DDT and POM in selenium.
• API Testing , Postman , Wireshark, Fiddler
• Appium ,Selenium , WebDriver , Winium, WinAppDriver
• Java , python, php (laravel, codeignitor, wordpress), C#
• Robot, AutoIt & Sikuli
• TestNG , ReportNG , JUnit
• RPA tools: UbotStudio, UiPath, Winautomation
• Desktop Application Automation, Browser Automation, Mobile Application Automation
• RESTful Web service testing using SoapUI, REST-assured
• Visual Testing using Applitools Eyes, WebDriverCSS, PhantomCSS
• Data-driven Selenium tests
• Flex automation agents like Flexmonkium, FlexPilot, SeleniumFlex API
• Nodejs, Django
Just some of the features of the Software’s/Bots I build:
• Full automation of a website visitor’s actions (including automatic browsing, signing up
New accounts, login using different user accounts, filling and submitting forms, clicking,
• Regular expressions to retrieve the needed data from web pages.
• Sophisticated algorithms and methods to filter and search the interested information.
• Multi-threading and proxies support
• Storing output data in a preferable format: database, CSV file, Excel, txt, or any you need.
• Sending email notifications in the predetermined cases.
• HTTP or socks proxy support to crawl websites anonymously.
• Web browser interface so that you have a possibility to see the work session and intervene
Into it manually if need be.
• Web graphic user interface to manage and monitor the Bots. Web graphic user interface
to manage and monitor the Bots.
• Captcha solving through sites such as DeCaptcher De-captcher.com and others as needed.
• Reverse Engineering: There were scenarios when my clients wanted me to use the
Android/IOS app's API to fetch the data. So I had to reverse engineer the HTTP requests that the API was making. There were times when we decrypted the encryption behind the HTTPS requests.
If you have got an idea of yours that you want to check if it's feasible or not, feel free to message me and we can discuss it :)
keywords: python, Ubot, UiPath, scrapy, selenium, requests, beautifulsoup, mechanize, lxml, urllib2, web scraping, web crawling, automation, bots, scrapers, spiders