What is a UiPath specialist?
A UiPath specialist uses programming technology to intake data and manipulate applications to trigger specific responses.They lay the pathway for digital systems to communicate and perform a variety of repetitive tasks so humans don’t have to.
How do you hire a UiPath specialist?
You can source UiPath specialists on Upwork by following these three steps:
- Write a project description. You’ll want to determine your scope of work and the skills and requirements you are looking for in a UiPath specialist.
- Post it on Upwork. Once you’ve written a project description, post it to Upwork. Simply follow the prompts to help you input the information you collected to scope out your project.
- Shortlist and interview UiPath specialists. Once the proposals start coming in, create a shortlist of the professionals you want to interview.
Of these three steps, your project description is where you will determine your scope of work and the specific type of UiPath specialist you need to complete your project.
How much does it cost to hire a UiPath specialist?
Rates can vary due to many factors, including expertise and experience, location, and market conditions.
- An experienced UiPath specialist may command higher fees but also work faster, have more-specialized areas of expertise, and deliver higher-quality work.
- A contractor who is still in the process of building a client base may price their UiPath specialist services more competitively.
Which one is right for you will depend on the specifics of your project.
How do you write a UiPath specialist job post?
Your job post is your chance to describe your project scope, budget, and talent needs. Although you don’t need a full job description as you would when hiring an employee, aim to provide enough detail for a contractor to know if they’re the right fit for the project.
Job post title
Create a simple title that describes exactly what you’re looking for. The idea is to target the keywords that your ideal candidate is likely to type into a job search bar to find your project. Here are some sample UiPath specialist job post titles:
- UiPath specialist needed to build an automated procedure for a new payroll process
- Programmer with an in-depth knowledge of UiPath needed to build a workflow among various Salesforce products
- Developer with experience in UiPath and RPA needed to create a process to data scrape news headlines and links
An effective UiPath specialist job post should include:
- Scope of work: From writing simple automated process scripts to designing and executing workflows across multiple platforms, list all the deliverables you’ll need.
- Project length: Your job post should indicate whether this is a smaller or larger project.
- Background: If you prefer experience with certain industries, RPA software, or technical client delivery activities, mention this here.
- Budget: Set a budget and note your preference for hourly rates vs. fixed-price contracts.
UiPath specialist job responsibilities
Here are some examples of UiPath specialist job responsibilities:
- Develop automation workflows with UiPath Studio, Robot, and Orchestrator
- Excite clients by showcasing the best UiPath solutions with demos, presentations, and proofs of concepts
- Provide ongoing support and maintenance assistance for internal teams, customers, and partner implementation teams
- Keep up-to-date on UiPath product releases and implement them on current client projects
UiPath specialist job requirements and qualifications
Be sure to include any requirements and qualifications you’re looking for in a UiPath specialist. Here are some examples:
- Working knowledge of computer science and object-oriented programming
- Previous experience in technical support, project management, sales, and consulting
- At least 2 years of experience developing in UiPath
- Extensive knowledge of performance metrics and measurement techniques
- Experience with other RPA platforms, SaaS, and cloud is a plus