Initially released in 1992, PowerBuilder is an object-oriented integrated development environment (IDE). If you’re looking to build powerful business applications or need help maintaining an ASP.NET web server, a PowerBuilder developer can get your project started.
PowerBuilder developers leverage the PowerBuilder Foundation Classes (PFC) code framework to build, run, and maintain server-side database systems, aided by the PowerScript scripting language. They can use PowerBuilder’s native Datawindow, a visual SQL painter, to manage relational database operations like joins and unions, or create, edit, and display data from a database. The Datawindow can also assist a PowerBuilder programmer in reconciling the differences between multiple database management systems from different vendors into a single user interface. PowerBuilder is used primarily to support enterprise software stacks and business server-side technologies. It works well with Java and Microsoft Visual Studio, and third-party tools such as Appeon, Visual Expert, and Enable (a multilingual interface) enhance its capabilities. PowerBuilder developers on Upwork can provide remote technical support, relational database management, and integration solutions to your .NET web projects, databases, and internal servers.
Hire the best PowerBuilder developers
Check out PowerBuilder developers with the skills you need for your next job.
- $45 hourlyGreetings, clear client tasks, agreed deadlines, and my creative professional solutions are the flow to a successfully completed project. I provide top-quality code that can be maintained and extended, and I have been practicing this since 2003 when computers had low performance 🦕. That's why code optimization is my best strength. My expertise: ✓ OOP and system design ✓ Theoretical knowledge and practical experience with design patterns ✓ Asynchronous and multi-threaded development (TPL) ✓ API design, architecture, implementation and integration ✓ Umbraco CMS ✓ .NET / .NET Core C# ✓ XML, XSLT, serialisation/deserialisation (XML, Binary, JSON) ✓ ASP.NET MVC / Web API ✓ ASP. NET Core ✓ SMS integration (Twilio, Plivo, SMSru) ✓ Email integration (SendGrid, MailGun, Gmail, custom SMTP) ✓ WCF and WebServices ✓ Entity Framework, LINQ ✓ Sybase PowerBuilder 7-12 ✓ Sybase Adaptive Server Anywhere ✓ Database architecture and optimisation ✓ .NET Desktop (WinForms, WPF) ✓ Telerik, DevExpress, Kendo frameworks for WinForms and WPF So, welcome to cooperate to implement modern and effective IT solutions in your business.Power BuilderSQLDXF.NET CoreDevExpressSybase ProgrammingAPIConvert ExperiencesPowerBuilderMicrosoft Visual StudioSAP SQL AnywhereC#.NET FrameworkDesktop Application
- $60 hourlyMy experience includes Powerbuilder (PB) v8 thru PB2019 working with PB Classic, PFC. Please take a moment to view my Portfolio below. It demonstrates window design, Application Design, PB Scripting, and Database skills. The application has been deployed and the EXE has been tested. I have written test plans, Experience with a variety of version control products. Have worked with Upwork and also the Time Tracker. With this background and my extensive working experience, I am able to be productive immediately. A Verified Billing Method is appreciated. Application experience includes working with the 3rd Party PB application, DIAMOND(R) Enterprise System [Health Care]. Industry Experience: Health Insurance, Manufacturing, Mortgage, Compliance Reporting, Employee Surveillance I do not own a version of the Powerbuilder Software. All remote employment has been completed using a remote connection. Ideally, the Client should have all of the Application PBL’s. Projects Available for but not limited to: New Development, Enhancements, The review of an existing application and to document the functionality, Existing Application, determine functionality, Comment Scripts, Assist Business Analysts in finding the functionality for proposed enhancements, Application Migration. Home Office is complete with Audio/Video for meetings and collaboration. Work experience using MS Teams, Webex and Zoom. Thank you for your time. Looking forward to helping you. My goal is to provide excellent work in a timely fashion at a reasonable rate. Not just done, done right. I am a lifelong resident of Pennsylvania, USA.Power BuilderSybase ProgrammingData EntryPowerBuilderSQL
- $35 hourlyI have been creating excel /vba based tools for more than 12 yrs now. I worked in the corporate world for more than 9 years in the banking and financial industry. Brief Experience: - Managing software development requirements - Creating bespoke excel based macro utilities - Lead several middle office project teams performing risk management for structured trades - Implementing Regulatory requirements - Performing analysis on multiple product portfolios as part of front office team Working in the Investment Banking industry has given me strong grip on analytics, using excel for creating tools for varied requirements & managing software teams for developing bespoke software (both web and desktop). On Excel and VBA, I have worked on several complex assignments. Listing few of them here: - Data extraction from different sources (.txt , .csv , .xls etc) - Data manipulation to get the desired results - Creation of Excel dashboards - excel utilities - Handling web data using excel (API integration, connecting with SQL servers, downloading online images etc) - Creating form-based excel templates - Debugging and upgrading old excel files - Algorithmic trading utilities - web scrapping Let's get in touch to discuss any opportunity.Power BuilderMySQL ProgrammingMicrosoft SQL ServerManagement ConsultingManagement SkillsC++Derivatives TradingBusiness AnalysisManaged ServicesVisual Basic for ApplicationsMicrosoft Excel PowerPivotPHP
- $50 hourlyFor the past 20+ years, I have been developing MS Access applications with all versions of Access (starting with the '95 version). I specialize in Access, and do not split my time on other disciplines (such as websites). During my 10+ years on Upwork (and elance and oDesk), I've successfully completed 80+ projects, totaling more than 1900 hours (1300+ hours on 'hourly' jobs & 600+ hrs on fixed-price jobs). 33% of these projects have been with repeat clients. Because of this experience, I have accumulated a toolbox of forms, queries, functions & subroutines that I can re-use on new applications. This enables me to keep the client costs down when developing new, or enhancing existing, applications. I have a job success rate of upwards of 90%, which is clearly reflected in my verbal & numeric feedback. I offer the following types of services: 1. Create turnkey database applications using MS Access (conceptualization, design, development & deployment). 2. Design normalized database structures. 3. Convert Excel-based applications to Access. 4a. Convert dBase & Lotus Approach applications to Access. 4b. Convert ADP projects to accdb databases 4c. Convert legacy mdb databases to accdb 5. Use Access VBA to import data from, and export to, Excel, CSV, text files & other Access DBs 6. Use Access VBA to automate creation of documents with MS Word mail merge & templates. 7. Deploy applications to the Cloud (via Citrix & Sharepoint). 8. Create documentation: System Manuals and User Manuals. 9. Deploy applications to tablet computers. 10. Create macros in Excel, Word & Outlook to automate various actions 11. Use VBA to control the contents and printing of labels to DYMO printers. 12. Use VBA Automation to control Excel, Word & Outlook. 13. Use Zebra label Designer software to connect to Access database & automate printout of labels. 14. Specialize in cracking legacy applications whose life has expired, and which are passworded. This includes applications based on Access and Word.Power BuilderVisual Basic for ApplicationsDatabase DevelopmentBusiness with 1-9 EmployeesDesktop ApplicationMS ExcelMail MergeMicrosoft WordIBM Lotus ApproachDatabase DesignDatabase ProgrammingMicrosoft AccessVBAMicrosoft Access Programming
- $20 hourly✏️ 100% JOB SUCCESS GUARANTEED ✏️ 100% CLIENT SATISFACTION GUARANTEE ✏️ 5 STAR REVIEWS ALL THE TIME ✏️ ASSURED PROFESSIONAL WORK ✏️ FANTASTIC WEEKEND SUPPORT ✏️ GOOD AVAILABILITY IN USA WORKING HOURS ✏️ TIGHT DEADLINES, YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT PROFILE ✏️ 07 DAYS FREE MAINTENANCE/SUPPORT AFTER COMPLETION OF ASSIGNMENT. Hi I'm Nitin, Linux Server Administrator/Devops professional with excellent knowledge in Cloud and Web-hosting. Hands-on experience in Cloud Computing (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) and Data center management. Good experience in Linux server administration(Centos, Debian, Ubuntu) Expert in LAMP/LEMP, CI management and Deployments. Expert in PHP and Bash scripting. Server performance tuning and page speed optimization. Hands on experience in Managing Shared, Reseller, VPS and Dedicated Web-Hosting Knowledge and experience in handling DirectAdmin, Vesta and cPanel Expert in server migration Technical Skills: Operating Systems : Linux( Debian, CentOS, Ubuntu) , Windows2003/2008/2012 Server Web server : Apache, Nginx. IIS Networking : NFS, NIS, Telnet, FTP, DNS, DHCP Security : IPTABLES, CSF/LFD, APF, CXS , Mod Security, rkhunter, Windows Firewall Mail server : Sendmail, Exim, Postfix Database servers : MySQL , MariaDB, Percona DNS management: Registrar end and Hosting end DNS Server : Bind, TinyDNS, Route53 Mail Services: Postfix, Qmail, Exim, Sendmail Web hosting Control panels: WHM/cPanel, Webmin/Virtualmin, VestaCP, Ajenti, ISPconfig, DirectAdmin CMS: WordPress, Laravel Framework, OpenCart. Virtualization: Proxmox, KVM, VmWare Cloud hosting: Amazon AWS, Digital Ocean, Rackspace, Azure, Google Compute, Linode, Vultr Version control: Git Monitoring : Nagios, Grafana, Zabbix, Prometheus Volume Management : RAID, LVM VPN :OpenVPN, IPsec Load Balancer: HaProxy, NginxPower BuilderMicrosoft OutlookMicrosoft IISData RecoverycPanelWHMCS DevelopmentCI/CDDocker ComposeAmazon S3Amazon EC2SSL CertificateLoad BalancingWordPress Malware RemovalDevOpsAmazon Web ServicesLinux System Administration
- $35 hourlyI am an SQL & Business Intelligence Developer with experience of over 12 years. I am a Microsoft Certified SQL Developer & Infosys Certified .NET developer. CORE COMPETENCIES: - BI & Reporting: Power BI, Pentaho CE, OLAP Cubes, ETL, Modeling, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, T-SQL, Smartsheets - Databases: Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB, Azure SQL Data Warehouse… - Programming Languages: C#, Java, Python, Embedded C I have worked for clients across the world like Winnow Solutions, Acertus, Infosys, Cognizant, SCPDC, Austell Laboratories, Qualer, Broad river furniture, Sumo Software, Youfit Health Clubs, Prime Automation & Research Center, Adexis, Learning express etc.Power BuilderData WarehousingMySQL Programming.NET FrameworkMicrosoft Power BIPentahoC#SQLMicrosoft SQL Server ProgrammingSQL Server Integration ServicesMicrosoft SQL Server Reporting Services
- $25 hourlyI am a developer with expertise in Desktop Application development for small scale or Enterprise application. I have expertise in Database development as well. Experienced with all stages of the development cycle. Well-versed in numerous programming languages including PowerBuilder, C#, .NET, MS SQL Server and Oracle. Strong background in application. I have expertise in developing technical Documents i.e. FS, RS, BRD. My skill set is - C# - .NET - WPF and WCF - Microservices - Node.js - MS SQL Server - Postgres - OraclePower BuilderDesktop ApplicationPowerBuilderC#.NET FrameworkMicrosoft SQL Server AdministrationSQLOracle PLSQLMicrosoft ExcelTechnical DocumentationDatabase ProgrammingDatabase DesignDatabase DevelopmentOracle DatabaseMicrosoft SQL Server
- $50 hourlyI have an engineering background and a PhD degree. My goal is to automate and streamline your tedious Excel processes. No project is too small or too big, and I guarantee you will be satisfied with my work, as are my current repeat clients. In projects I use VBA to automate tedious and time consuming Excel tasks. Sample projects include: Report and Graph Generator, Sales Dashboards, Invoice Generator, Quote Generator, User Interfaces for data entry, and all types of client-specific projects.Power BuilderProcess InfographicsProject SchedulingVisualizationDashboardData ProcessingData VisualizationMicrosoft Power BIProject PlansData MiningData AnalysisExcel VBA
- $43 hourly🅴🆇🅿🅴🆁🆃 - 🆅🅴🆃🆃🅴🅳 Freelancer 🔝Top 1% on Upwork. With 22 years of experience, I'm a distinguished product manager known for a customer-centric approach, visionary strategies, and championing agile practices, data-driven decisions, and collaborative development. Emphasizing UX, I lead cross-functional teams in delivering captivating products, ensuring successful launches and sustained user engagement through comprehensive strategies, driven by a growth mindset and continuous learning. 🅷🅸🆁🅴 🅼🅴 🤝 if you are Seeking a proficient Product Manager, Product Owner, or Scrum Master for your complex suite of Web and mobile products? With vast experience in Digital Product Management and Agile Project Management, I've collaborated with Fortune 500 IT companies worldwide, offering a proven track record and diverse skill set to elevate your digital products. Let's achieve outstanding results together! Professional Certification... 🧑🎓PMI Certified PMP ( Project Management Professional ) 🧑🎓SAFe Certified POPM (Product Owner Product Manager) 🧑🎓Scrum alliance Certified CSPO ( Product Owner ) 🧑🎓Scrum alliance Certified CSM ( Scrum Master ) 🧑🎓Masters in Information Technology Skills I leverage to foster exponential growth for your businesses................... ★ Empowering Growth through Vision: Charting Product Success with Strategic Roadmaps ★ Precision in Execution: Translating Concepts into Detailed Product Specifications ★ Delighting Users, Captivating Markets: Designing Intuitive and Engaging Experiences ★ Your Market Advantage: Market Research and Competitor Analysis for Impactful Product Positioning ★ Transforming Ideas into Reality: Mastering MVP Development for Rapid Market Validation ★ Agile Innovation: Orchestrating Seamless Collaboration Between Teams for Exceptional Product Delivery ★ Unleashing Creativity: Elevating UX Design with Prototypes and Wireframes to Ensure Elegance and Efficiency ★ Data-Driven Decisions: Leveraging Analytics to Optimize Product Performance and User Engagement ★ Embracing Change: Adapting to Dynamic Markets and Shaping Product Strategy for Future Success ★ Nurturing Customer Relationships: Aligning Product Vision with Client Needs for Long-Term Loyalty and Satisfaction Technical proficiency.... ✅ Strong on ALM and communication tools with a good understanding of modern tech stack focused on AI/ML and managing multiple projects. ✅ Project Tracking: Azure Board, MS Project, JIRA Confluence, Clickup, Asana, PivotalTracker, Notion. ✅ DevOps/CI-CD: MVSS, SVN, GIT, Git HUB, LaunchDarkly, Jenkin, AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, Azure DevOps. ✅ Functional Domain: Retail Core Banking, Centralized Banking Solution, Head office Banking (Indian & Islamic Banking), USA Mortgage, Affordable Housing, Lending, Long Term Health Care, Enterprise application, ERP (Mainly on Human Resource, Sales & Purchase module), Shipping, Container Movement & Tracking, CMS. Education ERP. ✅ RDBMS: Oracle 8-11g, Interbase, SQL Server 2000-2008, Sybase, MYSQL, SQLite. ✅ Front End: Java, Java Script, Kotlin, React, PHP, Java, ASP.Net, MVC, Angular, PowerBuilder 5-11, VB-6 & Delphi. ✅ Backend Technology: Spring Boot, Swagger, Open API, Postman. Fast API ✅ Analytics: Google Analytics, Firebase, DataDog. ✅ AI/ML: Encompassing NLP, CNN, data modeling, cleaning, and testing to drive exceptional results. ✅ Security & Quality: Junit, JMeter, Appium, Cypress.io, Cucumber, Selenium, Sonarqube. ✅ Microservice: Kotlin, AWS, Sprint Boot, Postgre SQL. ✅ Others Tools: PL SQL Developer, Toad, Query analyzer, Microsoft Visio, MS Office, Google Suite. My track record of a 100% success rate speaks for itself, and I am confident in my ability to deliver your product with excellence. Let's collaborate and discover the ideal solution to meet your project requirements, and I will strive to ensure that you receive the best possible outcome. Please feel free to contact me should you have any queries or reservations. Thank you for your consideration of my services.Power BuilderCross Functional Team LeadershipERP SoftwareFinTechMachine LearningArtificial IntelligenceTechnical WritingProject DeliveryStakeholder ManagementBusiness AnalysisProduct LaunchUser StoriesProduct StrategyProduct ManagementProduct RoadmapAgile Project Management
- $20 hourlyI have 17 years of experience as an Electrical Engineer in the oil and gas industry, mining and education, developing several projects and special studies, as well as in the operation and maintenance of electrical facilities. I hold a Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering (2002), a Graduate Diploma in Protection of Electrical Power Systems (2014), and a Graduate Diploma in Power Systems (2011). I am an advanced user of ETAP software, with experience in modeling Electrical Transmission and Distribution Systems. I have developed steady state and dynamics studies such as load flow, short circuit, arc flash, motor starting (static/dynamic), harmonics, protective relaying coordination and transient stability. Throughout my professional career, I have specialized in technical areas with regard to the design of Electrical Power Systems, and as a Project Leader. I have managed the development of engineering projects and implemented the best engineering practices for the design of power distribution systems, electrical substations, motor control centers (MCCs), panel boards, overhead and underground lines, power and control wiring, lighting systems, circuit breakers control schematics, and equipment technical specifications.Power BuilderTranslationEnergy & UtilitiesElectronic WorkbenchEnergy EngineeringManagement SkillsMicrosoft ProjectMicrosoft OfficeTechnical AnalysisAutodesk AutoCADElectrical Engineering
- $24 hourlyAnalytics & Visualization Expert I am a Computer Science Graduate and a Postgraduate in Statistics. I have 5 plus years of corporate experience & 4 plus years of freelancing experience. Main BI tools – Power BI Tableau Excel Google Data Studio With my skills, I can create deep insights from complex data, create powerful visualizations, reports, and dashboards that facilitate business decision-making. Skills: ***Python ***SQL -Postgre, MS SQL, MySQL ***DAX *** Google Analytics ***Power Query ***Power Pivot *** Statistics *** M Language ***Google Sheets I am fluent in English and have proficient writing skills. Please check out banavsha.com to see some of my sample work.Power BuilderMicrosoft Power AutomateData AnalysisBusiness IntelligenceMicrosoft PowerAppsPower QueryData Analysis ExpressionsGoogle SheetsData VisualizationLookerMicrosoft Power BISQLDashboardTableauLooker StudioPython
- $20 hourlyAs a Professional Architect & Interior Designer, having local licenses and International past experiences, I am more than excited to have you on board, and look forward to how I can make your project worth it. Highly experienced in leveraging technical & space expertise in AutoCAD, Lumion, SketchUp, and Autodesk Revit to develop 2D designs, 3D modeling, Presentations, 3D renderings, and 3-D illustrations as well. Fully Dedication to creating dynamic designs & planning spaces. Also facilitating productivity by efficiently delegating staff responsibilities and ensuring adherence to client guidelines. ✔ My experience is focused on software like: ✅Autodesk Autocad ✅Photoshop ✅SketchUp Pro ✅Lumion ✅ Autodesk Revit Architecture I will be glad to provide the following services (including, but not limited to): ☑️ Interior Design of Residential and Commercial Projects ☑️ 3D interior visualization ☑️ 3D exterior visualization ☑️ 2D drawing ☑️ Development of project ☑️ Mood boards ☑️ 3D models & view ☑️ Rendered plans, elevations, and views ☑️ Specifications and drawings ☑️ Modeling ☑️ Texturing ☑️ Furniture visualization ☑️ Finish material visualization ☑️ Concept architectural design ☑️ 360° Spherical Panoramas Visualization ☑️ Animation Highly-detailed Sketchup PRO models. With over a decade of experience in Sketchup, I aim to exceed my clients' expectations by delivering a 3d model visualization of great quality, perfectly organized in tags, materials, layers, components, and scenes. Stunning Sketchup Layout documentation. A Sketchup Pro model, no matter how extraordinary, is often the intermediate step before the Layout documentation and rendering. Got 5 Star Rating from all the clients on Upwork. Client Reviews...! SKETCHUP | MODELING | 2D DRAFTING | AUTOCAD | 3D | HOUSE DESIGN | 3D MODEL | ARCHITECTURE | REALISTIC RENDER | INTERIOR RENDER | LUMIONPower BuilderArchitecture2D Design & Drawings3D Architectural RenderingCommercial Design3D Walkthrough AnimationArchitectural DesignCAD3D AnimationSketchUpAutodesk AutoCAD3D RenderingInterior Design3D ModelingLumionFloor Plan Design
- $50 hourlySalesforce Certified Application Architect Salesforce Certified System Architect Salesforce Certified Integration Architect Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Architect Salesforce Certified Data Architecture and Management Designer Salesforce Certified Identity and Access Management Designer Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Designer Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant Salesforce Certified Community Cloud Consultant Salesforce Certified Administrator Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II Salesforce Certified Pardot Consultant Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I Thank you for reviewing my profile I am an innovative and dedicated IT professional with a background in software development and CRM solutions especially Salesforce. I have been working with Salesforce for the past 8 years and doing everything from Apex, Visualforce, Aura components and Lightning Web Components to Salesforce. I have experience in most aspects of Salesforce including: . Dashboards and Reports . Data migration . Apex and Visualforce development . Lightning Aura and Web component development . Salesforce API . Salesforce customization . Conga Composer . DocuSign . Salesforce Einstein - Calendly - Twilio - Zoom Phone Call integration with Salesforce - Salesforce Configuration, Lightning Aura and Web Components, Developing Services, Visual Force Pages, SOQL, SOSL, Email Template, Formula, Validation Rules, Apex Trigger, Workflow and Approvals, Static Resources, Custom Labels, Apex Code Bulkification techniques, creating Communities, Managing User, Roles, Profiles and Permission Sets, Managing Security and Sharing Access, Force.Com IDE, Sublime Text, Apex Data Loader, Visual Studio and Creating Packages.Power BuilderSalesforce CRMApexVisualforceRESTful APISalesforce App DevelopmentSalesforce Wave AnalyticsPardot MarketingSalesforce Sales CloudSalesforce LightningAPI Integration
- $10 hourlyI am a graphic designer from Colombia with 12 years of experience. I have worked in areas like branding, corporate design, web design, editorial design, key visual and deveploment of branding experience. Knowledge in User Esperiecien (UX Design) focus on User Interface (UI Design). I am also an ilustrator with 2 years of experience. I like to create new enviroments, concept arts, watercolors, engraving, digital ilustration, sketches, children´s books and comics.Power BuilderLogo DesignCorporate Brand IdentityComic ArtIllustrationBrandingCorporate BrandingDigital ArtGraphic Design
- $95 hourlyTop Rated Plus 👍👍 130K++ Upwork earning 👏👏👏 Delivery on time with quality ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "A thousand-mile journey starts with a single step!" My teacher used to quote this in class and it is valid in so many situations in our lives. You are here to hire someone or solve a problem or grow your business or just checking profiles, I would like you to start somewhere by saying Hi to somebody. If it would be me I would share this journey by providing my best effort all the way. Software developer by profession I have worked at multiple roles from front end development, database development, report development, business analysis development, UAT support onsite, user live training, cost estimation, and team management. Currently inspired by the advancement in Data Analytics related technologies and Machine learning thus pursuing my dreams along with helping my clients. From May 2019 I decided to be a freelancer full-time profession and I am loving it on upwork. The platform not only allows me to interact with people around the globe but I also help my clients achieve their goals with the best quality ever. I like to organize the tasks for a job offered to me here, It helps me to track the effort and can share my status daily with the client without taking hours to compile things. For a couple of years the team management, budget management, work allocation to the team and other managerial workload have helped me become which I am today. It is a joy to share with you that I have earned of being fast here with the work delivery which you can see in most of the client's reviews. Please click on the specialized profile to get an insight into my skill set related to each category.Power BuilderQuantitative AnalysisDatabase DesignData ScrapingBusiness IntelligencePowerBuilderHerokuMatplotlibProject ManagementData AnalysisFlaskJupyter NotebookETL PipelineRESTful ArchitectureDesktop AdSQLPython
- $30 hourlyOffice 365 expert specializing in SharePoint, Power BI, Power Apps, and Flow, helping businesses get the most out of their Office 365 environment and developing solutions to meet clients’ individual needs. Thank you visiting! I am an experienced Microsoft 365 developer/admin with a passion for helping clients achieve success in the Office 365 platform. Working with clients spanning a variety of industries (health, legal, municipal, financial, hospitality, non-profit), I have architected and developed a diverse set of customized solutions, as well as provided technical consultation to enable teams to thrive in the Microsoft ecosystem. I truly enjoy exceeding my client’s expectations with intelligently crafted solutions. Skills: • SharePoint Admin (Online, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010) • SharePoint Developer (SPFx, JS, HTML, CSS, React, SP Designer) • Power BI • Power Apps • Power Automate (Flow) • Teams Administration • Office 365 Suite Consulting • Migration Expert (SharePoint, OneDrive, File Servers, G Suite) • Communication/CollaborationPower BuilderCommunicationMicrosoft SharePointMicrosoft Windows PowerShellExcel VBAPowerBuilderOffice 365
- $60 hourlyRate us 10/10 on setting up CRM and ERP. Request a Free Proposal. We'd love to hear your ideas and solve your business problems with my experience and expertise! Certifications: 🎓Technical Architect 🎓Application Architect 🎓Platform Developer I 🎓Platform Developer II 🎓Administrator 🎓Advanced Administrator 🎓Platform App Builder 🎓Service cloud consultant 🎓Sales cloud consultant 🎓Community cloud consultant 🎓Marketing Cloud Consultant 🎓Education Cloud Consultant 🎓Salesforce CPQ Specialist 🎓Pardot Specialist 🎓Sharing and Visibility Designer 🎓Apptus 201: CLM, CPQ, X-Author, Quote-to-Cash 🎓Veeva Certified Professional 🎓Microsoft Dynamics Certified Professional 🎓Sage Intacct Certified Professional 🎓NetSuite Certified Profesional ✅ Expertise ⭐ Salesforce Clouds - Sales | Service | Education | Community | Marketing | Health | Financial ⭐ Microsoft Dynamics CRM | NAVISION | 365 | Business Central | AX | Azure ⭐ SAGE - Intacct | 100 | 300 | 50 | X3 | CRM ⭐ NetSuite – Finance | Procurement | Manufacturing | Inventory | Order | Warehouse | Supply Chain | CRM ⭐ Big Data – Apache Spark | Data Engineering | Scala | Java | Python | Hive ⭐ ServiceNow – ITSM | ITOM | ITBM ⭐ DevOps | AWS | Jenkins ⭐ Analytics – Power Bi | Tableau | Oracle Bi | QlikView | Splunk | Sisense | ⭐ Web Technologies - PHP | Codeigniter | WordPress | Laravel | Node.Js | Angular.Js | React.Js | .NET ⭐ iPaas Middleware - DellBoomi | Mulesoft | Jitterbit | Zapier | Workato | Celigo ⭐ CPQ -Salesforce | Apttus | Oracle ⭐ Apttus – CPQ | CLM | X-Author | Billing and Order Management Need someone to work with you part-time or full-time? Why not plan to hire Dedicated Resource for the following services for any of the technology listed above! (1) Admin Services (2) Development Service (3) Integration Service (4) Implementation Specialist (5) Support Service (6) Testing Services Remember: What I promise...I Deliver!!Power BuilderShopify AppsShopify PlusOracle NetSuiteSalesforce CRMPardot DevelopmentServiceNowMarketing AutomationDell BoomiNode.jsSalesforce Marketing CloudPardotMarketoMicrosoft Power BISage IntacctMicrosoft Dynamics 365
- $20 hourlyPower BuilderCSSReactAngularSpring Boot.NET CoreJavaScrumUnified Modeling LanguageMySQLPowerBuilderC#.NET FrameworkASP.NETMicrosoft SQL Server Programming
- $20 hourly*** I'M A LEAD ENGINEER, HANDLING 15 EXPERTISE .NET TEAM MEMBERS UNDER ME*** • 15 plus years of significant experience in design and development of web based and Client Server applications. • More than 15 years of experience to handle different technologies including ASP.Net Core, Angular, SharePoint, C#, WebApi and PowerBI. • More than three five years of experience in EPiServer content management system. • Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist o Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2010 certified professional developer o Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 Application Development o Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 - Web-based Client Development • I have been awarded as the CEO of the award 2018-2019, Star Performer of the Year 2016-2017 and Superior Team Performer of the Year 2010- 2011 and Stupendous Award of the Year 2009-2010 award from Salzer Technologies Limited.Power BuilderAngularJSEpiserverXamarinC#AbleCommerceASP.NET MVCMicrosoft SharePoint DesignerMicrosoft SharePoint Development
- $50 hourly🌟 Microsoft Power Platform and SharePoint Expert 🌟 Over 5+ Years of Experience 🌟 350+ Successful Projects 🌟 5-Star Reviews 🌟 Top Rated Plus Freelancer Hi, I'm Ahmad Raza, a skilled Microsoft Power Platform and SharePoint Developer with over 5 years of experience helping organizations automate their work processes with 350+ custom business management apps. My primary focus is on delivering value to my clients by understanding their needs and providing tailor-made solutions. My expertise includes: ✅ Power Apps Canvas App Development ✅ Power Automate Cloud & Desktop Automation ✅ Power BI Data Visualization and Reporting ✅ SharePoint Customization and Integration As a dedicated full-time freelancer, I prioritize clear communication and a client-centric approach. I can assist you with: 🔹 Streamlining business processes and automating manual tasks 🔹 Creating insightful dashboards and reports for data-driven decision-making 🔹 Designing, developing, and implementing custom applications 🔹 Providing expert advice to help you achieve your ideal goals My toolkit includes Microsoft PowerApps, Power Automate, Power BI, and SharePoint. I am committed to delivering high-quality solutions that exceed expectations and help my clients focus on their core business activities. I pride myself on being responsive, available, and transparent in all my interactions. To maintain a perfect responsiveness score, I promptly reply to invitations and messages, update my profile visibility, and adjust my availability status accordingly. Feel free to contact me to discuss your project requirements and discover how my expertise in Microsoft Power Platform and SharePoint can drive your business success. Let's work together to bring your vision to life!Power BuilderMicrosoft AccessMicrosoft OfficeMicrosoft OutlookMicrosoft Power BI DevelopmentPowerBuilderPower ToolMicrosoft Power BI Data VisualizationMicrosoft Power Automate AdministrationMicrosoft Power BIMicrosoft SharePointMicrosoft Power AutomatePower QueryMicrosoft PowerAppsMicrosoft SharePoint Development
- $20 hourly19+ years of IT Experience and 10+ years of Freelancer experience. I have an excellent track record in developing Mobile applications on Android and iOS platforms. I have a team of 130+ developers who help me with PHP development and .net applications, which can assist you with any of your requirements. CORE FOCUS - Satisfied client | Technology | Creativity | People | Long Term Engagement We have expertise in Travel portal development. Our portfolio includes the following: - Travel Portal Development: B2B Travel Portal Development | B2C Travel Portal Development | Custom Travel Portal Development | White label Travel Portal Development | B2B2C Travel system Development | GDS API Integration | NDC API Integration - Travel Application Development: Android Travel App Development | iOS Travel App Development | Cross-Platform Travel App Development | Flutter Travel Portal Development | React Native Travel Portal Development | Web Travel App Development | Customer Support - Affiliate Travel Portal Development: B2B Travel Portal Development, B2C Travel Portal Development, Affiliate Travel Portal Development - OTA API Integration | GDS API Integration | Amadeus API Integration | Sabre API Integration | Travelport API Integration | Booking.com API Integration | Viator API Integration | Priceline API Integration | Orbitz API Integration | Homeaway API Integration | Skyscanner API Integration | Expedia API Integration | Odyssey Cruise API Integration | Mystifly API integration | Zumata Hotel API Integration | Travel API Integration | GetYourGuide API Integration | Travelport API Integration | Channel Manager API Integration - Car API Integration: RentalCars | Cartrawler API Integration We have developed applications in categories such as: - Social media platforms - Dating Application - BLE Tracking & IoT Applications - Online Food Ordering Applications - Event Management Applications - Travel Platform Application & Web platform development - Video Conferencing Applications - Custom Mobile Application - Employee Tracking/Management App - Video Editing Application - Event Management Application - FinTech mobile application - Windows/macOS Cross-platform application - Enterprise Applications - Social E-Commerce Applications - Web scraping, Data mining, Data Scrapping, Data Analytics, ETL (Extract Transfer Load), ELT (Extract Load Transfer) I have experience in diverse Audio/Video and Chat Conferencing applications creation. My portfolio includes the following: - Admin panel to track the meetings and business plan management for users - Audio-video application development using Zoom, Janus, Jitsi Meet, Wowza, Openvidu, Twilio integration, Agora API Integration, Pexip API integration & Plugin Development - Student Tutor portal Development with Audio/Video, Chat integration. - TeleMedicine/TeleHealth Application development - Peer to Peer and Multi-channel audio/video streaming application development - Webinar/Meeting Application Development - WebRTC application Development - Audio-Video Conferencing, Audio-Video meeting application development - GDPR, CCPA, and HIPAA compliance implementation - 3DS2 Secure setup - React Native WebRTC application Development - Flutter WebRTC application Development - Frozen Mountain API/SDK Integration - ChatBot Application Development, WhatsApp chatbot Application Development We do have expertise with the below-mentioned technologies across various platforms. Technology Expertise - Android - Advanced Java/Kotlin - iOS - Swift/Objective-C - Windows - C# - Cross-Platform - ReactNative, Flutter, Ionic, Xamarin, Electron JS - Web App Development - WordPress, Core PHP, Magento, WooCommerce, Shopify, ASP.NET, Buddy Boss, OpenCart, Full Stack .Net Core - Frameworks - CodeIgniter, Laravel, Kohana, Yii, MEAN Stack, MERN Stack, MVC - Frontend technology - AngularJS, HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Bootstrap, ReactJS, bit.dev, ReactJS - Back end Technology - NodeJS, PHP, ASP.NET, Java, Python, Flutter, C, C++ - Database - MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, MSQL, SQL - Server - AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, AWS Pinpoint, Digital Ocean - AWS - EC2, S3, Pinpoint, RDS, ECS - DevOps - Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes - Compliance - GDPR, HIPAA I always look forward to working on challenging and niche things. My goal is to satisfy my clients with perfect results. I give you my extraordinary abilities to make clients' work more accessible and professional. Let's get connected and discuss your requirements.Power BuilderGoogle Cloud PlatformMobile App DevelopmentWeb Scraping SoftwareAWS IoT CoreAmadeus CRSData EngineeringDevOpsData AnalysisDatabase AdministrationInternet of ThingsAgile Software DevelopmentDevOps EngineeringBLETravelMEAN Stack
- $40 hourly• 8+ years in IT having extensive and diverse experience in Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing, Data Discovery & Analysis, Data Modelling, ETL Design, Development, Testing, Implementation and Troubleshooting in the field of Data warehousing and Application Development. • Hands - on experience in Azure Cloud Services (PaaS & IaaS), Azure Synapse Analytics, SQL Azure, Data Factory, Azure Analysis services, Application Insights, Azure Monitoring, Key Vault, Azure Data Lake. • Have Data warehousing experience in Business Intelligence Technologies and Database with Extensive Knowledge in Data analysis, TSQL queries, ETL & ELT Process, Reporting Services (using SSRS, Power BI) and Analysis Services. • Has good experience working with 11 to 12 TB ‘s SQL databases. • Used SQL Azure extensively for database needs in various applications. • Have good experience designing cloud-based solutions in Azure by creating Azure SQL database, setting up Elastic pool jobs. • Have extensive experience in creating pipeline jobs, schedule triggers using Azure data factory. • Experience on Migrating SQL database to Azure data Lake, Azure SQL Database, Azure SQL Managed Instance and Azure SQL Data warehouse and controlling and granting database access and Migrating On premise databases to Azure storages using Azure Data factory. • An Expert in ETL Tool SSIS & SQL Server, specializing in RDBMS, ETL Concepts, Strategy, Design & Architecting, Development & Testing. • Comfortable interacting with senior management, project teams, business users and product vendors. • Extensive background in Data base design and development creating Index, Views, Stored Procedure, Triggers, and user defined Functions. • Experience in data transform from one server to other servers using tools like DTS/SSIS. Involved in large Data Migrations and transfers (Loading) using DTSX package. • Experience in performance tuning, query optimization and maintaining and optimizing a data warehouse • Worked extensively on design, development, testing and implementation of projects (Complete SDLC) and capable of handling responsibilities independently as well as a proactive team member • Designing and Development of Reports for the End-user using SSRS. • Strong skills in visualization tools Power BI • Involved in major Migrations projects • Good knowledge in Insurance, Healthcare and Logistics & Transportation domain, Ability to work with minimum guidance. • Perfect Team Player Always Volunteers to take responsibilities • Ability to work collaboratively and understanding of business requirements and system architecture • Goal-oriented and possess strong desire to work with huge data sets • An out of box thinker possessing strong Basic Knowledge in SSIS, SQL Server, C# & visual basic with good self-learning capacity • Skills: • Microsoft Azure - Cloud Services (PaaS & IaaS), Active Directory, Azure Data Factory, Azure Synapse & Azure Storages (Azure Data Lake, Blob, Table, Queue & File Storages), Key Vault and SQL Azure, Azure Devops, Azure SQL Managed Instance, Azure SQL Database & Azure Snowflake SQL, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Function Apps. • MSBI (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS), SQL SERVER and PowerBI • Python, PowerShell, C# & VB.net • Data Migration • Project Analysis • Requirement Gathering • Client Relationship Management • Business Continuity Plans • Team Management • Analytic Problem-SolvingPower BuilderData IntegrationPython ScriptExpertKnowledge SynapseDatabricks PlatformSnowflakeMicrosoft Power BIBusiness IntelligenceMicrosoft AzureMicrosoft Power BI Data VisualizationMicrosoft Azure SQL DatabaseData WarehousingData ModelingETL PipelineMicrosoft SQL Server ProgrammingSQL Server Integration Services
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How it works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.
Trusted by 5M+ businesses
At a Glance: PowerBuilder
Initially released in 1992, PowerBuilder is an object-oriented integrated development environment (IDE). If you’re looking to build powerful business applications or need help maintaining an ASP.NET web server, a PowerBuilder developer can get your project started.