Hire the best Video Game Testers in the United States
Check out Video Game Testers in the United States with the skills you need for your next job.
- $50 hourlyMy goal is to be hired as a game designer. My ideal career would involve designing games that utilize my knowledge and capacity for learning and pushes it to and beyond its limits. I'm Travis Land, and I'm a game systems designer. I achieved my Bachelor's Degree in game design from Indiana University in Bloomington in 2016. I've designed several games and am in pursuit of a challenge that will push me further toward becoming the designer I know I can be. I have an overwhelming need to reshape the future of society; my dreams include designing an entirely new transportation system to be more convenient and less fatal (also, who likes traffic?) and overhauling the US education system to fit each student's needs, rather than uniform testing, so that each child's potential can be reached. I'm also looking for work as a quality assurance tester or as a proofreader. Proofreading's not my passion, but it's something I'm excellent at!Game TestingWritingContent WritingGame DesignPrototypingGoogle SheetsGame Design DocumentGame TheoryGame DevelopmentGoogle DocsProofreadingAcademic Proofreading
- $40 hourlyI'm an online content creator with 13+ years of experience, both in solo livestreaming and in managing live online productions with hundreds of individual participants. I have a strong passion for streaming and video games (both playing and developing) and am always looking for new ways to utilize my skills. For livestreaming, I have experience with using OBS, accessing RTMP servers, and managing virtual machines. I have been the lead organizer of an online speedrun marathon for the past 7+ years, leading a team of over 20 members and supervising hundreds of individuals from various online gaming communities. With experience in the organizing, livestreaming, and technical sides of live online production, I can handle almost any task thrown my way. For video game development, I have worked on small indie teams handling 2D and 3D level design, feature and bug testing, and even proofreading and copy editing. I have experience using SourceSDK, GameMaker, and a bit of Unity. I've contributed to the development of a shipped Steam game named Tinertia, and I am currently also helping a friend develop their game for a next-year release. Doing feature testing and providing feedback is where I feel the most comfortable, but I've always dreamed of working on a larger dev team. I value professionalism and communication when working with others and am even capable of managing full teams if required. Please don't hesitate to drop me a line to discuss any jobs you may have!Game TestingQA TestingOBS StudioYouTubeEvent ManagementMedia & EntertainmentProofreadingVideo GameLive Streaming SetupGrammar & Syntax ReviewTwitchProduction PlanningVideo StreamEvent PlanningLevel Design
- $22 hourlySoftware QA Engineer with more than 4 years of experience in different types of testing including Manual and Automation. Experienced in design and execution of Test Cases based on the requirements. Expertise in bug reports. Expertise in using different bug tracking tools like Jira Experience writing automation test framework for desktop and webUI using Testcomplete Experience in Usability, API Testing, Functional Testing, Integration Testing, Data Driven Testing and Load Testing Experience in writing SQL Queries for Database Testing to verify Data Validity, Data Integrity, Data Recovery, and Data Security. Automation Tools: Selenium , JMeter, PostmanGame TestingBug ReportsLoad TestingProduct StabilityApache JMeterSoftware QASoftware TestingAnnotated ScreenshotManual TestingMobile App TestingUsability TestingPerformance TestingJiraAPI TestingFunctional TestingWeb Testing
- $13 hourlyAs a virtual assistant, I understand the importance of streamlined processes and effective communication. I am proficient in various tools such as Google Calendar, Slack, and Asana, which can help me efficiently manage your schedule and tasks. I am also skilled in data entry, email management, and conducting research, which are all essential skills for a virtual assistant. In terms of management experience, I have previously worked as a Virtual assistant for a small marketing agency, where I was responsible for overseeing the daily tasks and deadlines. I successfully coordinated with team members, ensuring that projects were completed on time and within budget. Additionally, I have experience in managing client relationships, providing excellent customer service, and resolving any issues that may arise. I pride myself on my attention to detail and my ability to prioritize tasks effectively. I am highly organized and have a proven track record of meeting deadlines and exceeding expectations. I also have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, which allows me to effectively collaborate with clients and team members remotely. Customer Service Social media outreach Calendar Management Appointment Scheduling(Warm leads only) Mediator AppfolioGame TestingPipedriveCustomer ServiceRecruitingReceptionist SkillsContent WritingData EntryHelpdeskEmail Marketing Strategy
- $31 hourlyOver the last few years I've been working as a creative non-fiction writer. I primarily started off reviewing video games, but over time I've expanded into other areas of interest. In general, I'd like to write about some of my main interests which are video games, movies, music, and professional wrestling, but I like to believe that if you're good at writing about one thing, you should be able to use the skills you've gained in one area to expand into other areas of writing. Even if I would like to write about what I'm already good at, I'm open to any and all opportunities that I believe I'm capable of doing, and I don't want to limit myself. Currently I'm mainly looking for voiceover opportunities seeing as how I'm the owner of two YouTube channels, and it's something I'm experienced with. If you think I'd be a good fit for your project/overall needs, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Thank you very much. -Alejandro AldanaGame TestingNarrationFilm CriticismColombian Spanish DialectVideo Game ReviewProofreadingAmerican English AccentVoice-OverMultitaskingTypingMale VoiceVoice-Over RecordingCreative Writing
- $50 hourlyI'm a software test engineer with over a decade of experience who's worked at top companies such as eBay and Microsoft, specializing in games and web applications. I have a passion for UI and functional testing, and for ensuring security and an excellent user experience for all of the products on which I work.Game TestingSecurity AnalysisExploratory TestingWhite Box TestingUsability TestingMobile App TestingWeb Application SecurityWebsite SecuritySoftware Testing
- $50 hourlyI have the ability to handle multiple tasks while tracking multiple projects at once. I am a perfectionist and will strive to give you the best work possible.Game TestingMobile App TestingBeta ReadingVoice ActingVoice-OverContent WritingBook EditingProofreadingWritingCopywritingUserTestingData Entry
- $38 hourlyI’ve been a writer and storyteller my whole life. I started reading when I was 4 years old and never looked back. As a kid, I used to make my own comics. I wrote my first picture book, The Ginger Whale, in middle school. As a teenager, I had several poems and stories published. I started acting. At Wellesley College, I majored in both English and Theatre Arts, and completed several creative writing courses. While I worked at the LEGO Store, my storytelling and marketing towards kids was primarily verbal or visual, but I still had plenty of opportunities to be creative. In the following years, I mostly stuck to corporate writing: briefings and marketing messages for a congressional primary campaign; documentation, analysis, and internal communications for a national recruiting company. More recently, I've been doing technical writing, story writing, and game design for tabletop roleplaying game supplements. Since July 2020, I have been writing and editing scripts, stories, and cutscenes for Duolingo ABC, the award-winning educational app aimed at kids ages 3-8. This literacy app is illustrated and fully voiced. I have been involved in every step of the content creation process, including: developing new story formats, guidelines, and game narratives; casting and directing voice actors; and testing the app before release. I have a unique combination of literary, theatrical, and game dev experience that will help bring your next creative project to life! Published: “Forgiveness” (poem), Apple Pi Literary and Art Magazine, 2009 “Behind the ostrich: the loneliest caper” (poem), Fonts Literary Magazine, 2009 “The Dress in the Attic” (short story), Fonts Literary Magazine, 2010 “For Once, Being Gay Isn’t the Problem” (book review), The Lesbrary, 2010 Honors: “Fish Out of Water” (poem), honorable mention, Memorial Hall Library Poetry ContestGame TestingProject PlansContent EditingAI Content EditingStory DevelopmentDevelopmental EditingVideo Game DialogueVideo Game WritingProject ManagementWritingRole-Playing Game WritingScriptwritingDocumentationCreative WritingGame DesignEditing & Proofreading
- $35 hourlyI have been a recreational PC gamer for 5 years and a recreational console gamer for 10 years. I am very detail oriented and have strong problem solving skills. Coding is a hobby of mine as well as a career path. I have adept writing skills; I graduated with honors in English and Writing.Game TestingHTML5HTMLGaming ConsolePython ScriptMicrosoft WordPC Game
- $50 hourlyManual Testing, Regression, Smoke, sanity, Adhoc, Positive, negative, system,Integration testing, AWS testing, sql testing, some automation knowledge.Game TestingA/B TestingSmoke TestingSystem TestingBeta TestingWeb ApplicationMobile AppAtlassian JIRAFunctional TestingManual Testing
- $60 hourlyI have over 18 years of experience in software testing/development. I can help with your QA needs no matter how big or small. I am always excited to learn and test new applications. I can assist with Windows based, web based, iPhone, and Android application. My clients always come first and are never disappointed with my work. Hire me for your final run before your release your application or for on an ongoing testing effort.Game TestingSeleniumSoftware DebuggingAutomated TestingUsability TestingAndroidiOSUser Acceptance TestingComponent TestingTest Automation FrameworkRobot FrameworkDesktop Application TestingBeta TestingJiraSoftware QA
- $65 hourlyResponsible mature individual seeking an opportunity to obtaining position that will enable me to use my strong organizational skills,educational background, and ability to work well with people. Very great a video games. Grew up playing video games even stream the games I play because I have a strong passion for it and I love entertaining others.Game TestingGame Controller
- $60 hourlyI like to write, create, and make my voice go into different tones. I think I could voice batman or even an evil character. But im always open for range. Classic funny man and creative thinker. Maybe I'll invent something useful.Game TestingPixel ArtVoice-OverQuiz Writing
- $32 hourlyI am skilled in manual testing and spelling. I have many soft skills that help me communicate easily with my colleagues. I have quite good spelling in English – and Hungarian as well –, even though I am Hungarian. I love spell checking, one of my hobbies is correcting typos on Wikipedia. What I am seeking: - manual testing - website testing - Android applications to test - administration - data entry - text correction - spell checking I have a very little experience with HTML, I mostly do manual testing, but I have a passion for text correction as well. I am looking for a part time job or a full-time job for the next few months.Game TestingSoftware TestingTestingEmail TestingInterface TestingManual TestingUser Acceptance TestingFunctional Testing
- $50 hourlyHello! My name is Nicole, and I am a working professional here to assist you with any of your business needs. There is no job too big or too small, I can handle it all with ease. My skills are incredibly versatile, which allows me to lighten your workload by assisting in a multitude of different areas: • I am a native English speaker, with abilities to assist in writing, speaking, transcribing, and editing. • I am proficient in computers skills. I can type over 100 WPM, I have professional experience in Microsoft Office, and I am able to troubleshoot technical issues. • I am a customer service professional, specializing in conflict resolution and and sales. • I am a content creator— I have managed a multitude of social media pages, for my own business and businesses I have been employed with. I admin social media pages with more than 500k group members. • I am a creative artist; imagination, designing, and concept ideas comes naturally to me. I am skilled in many different types of mediums in art. • I am a Certified Holistic Health Practitioner (CHHP), traditional naturopath, licensed massage therapist, and herbalist. I have training in wellness, nutrition, and energy work. • I have education in childhood development and psychology. I was MORC certified, and worked with developmentally disabled adults and children. • I have experience in modeling, acting, and assistant directing. I have worked sporadically within the entertainment industry for years. • I am an avid gamer and I stream on Twitch. I have played video games for over 25 years across all platforms. I have knowledge of game creation, black box testing, and beta testing. • I am an empathetic people person. I am adept at making human connections and building relationships. I am a positive thinker, and I’m always thinking outside the box. • I am an efficient worker, I pay attention to detail, and I am good at multitasking with a quick turnaround time.Game TestingVideo Game ReviewPhone SupportOnline Chat SupportPhotographyEnglishSocial Media ManagementAudiovisual TranslationCreative WritingEnglish TutoringCustomer SupportTypingSocial Media Content CreationEditing & ProofreadingCustomer Service
- $50 hourlyWould love to connect on game development for PC and consuls on the production side or development sideGame TestingCybersecurity ManagementDomain TestingCopy & PasteQA TestingData EntryGamingTestingAffiliate MarketingVideo GameOnshapeSmartphone
- $35 hourlyCareer Highlights * ISTQB Certified Tester. * Proficient in Automation and Manual testing. * Played QA lead role. * ITIL Certified. * Awarded with Smart Value award by SYNTEL LTDfor performing efficiently & smartly. * Awarded with Client Focus award by ADP Pvt Ltd for delivering client requirements on time with quality, also received multiple awards for extraordinary performance. * Received Service Excellence and Results Driven spotlight awards.Game TestingAutomated TestingSoftware TestingSQLSelenium WebDriverJavaMongoDBSoftware QAUser Acceptance TestingWeb TestingJiraFunctional TestingTest Results & AnalysisPostmanUsability Testing
- $55 hourlyI am driven and passionate about projects worth believing in. Quality Assurance Engineer with more than 3 years of experience in QA, Manual and Automation Testing of Web, Desktop, and Mobile applications. Experienced in Functional and Non-functional testing, SDLC, STLC, software testing methodologies such as Agile, Scrum, and Waterfall. Skilled in the QA testing process, including requirements documentation analysis, executing and creating test scenarios, test cases, and reporting. Quick learner and very detail-oriented team player.Game TestingTeam ManagementFlaskManual TestingCExcel MacrosUnit Testing FrameworkGitHubWeb Scraping FrameworkSelenium WebDriverJenkinsWeb TestingJavaSQLPython
- $35 hourlyWriter from Southeast US specialising in film, television, and anime content. Extensive knowledge of classic and modern film, with particular interest in horror and comic book. Wide knowledge of Shonen anime and an avid fan of Bleach currently. I love to write, read, and expand on content that I find relatable and effective. Available for features, lists, articles, or even copywrite if needed.Game TestingMusic ReviewNews ArticleWritingMedia & EntertainmentFiction FilmsScript RevisionReviewStory DevelopmentBook ReviewCopywritingEntertainmentFiction WritingGamingArticle Writing
- $31 hourlyI'm primarily a software quality assurance professional specializing in SaaS web and mobile applications, with a strong passion for writing anything from test cases to reviews. I can help modernize your testing practices or create engaging content for you!Game TestingContent CreationTestingTest Case DesignUserTestingWritingWriting CritiqueBusiness AnalysisQuality AssuranceQA TestingSmoke TestingWeb Testing
- $32 hourlyI am detail-oriented and I work well when instructions are specific and clear. I am interested in learning to test games for completeness as well as bug finding, as well as getting into the Voice Acting or Voiceover spaces. I apologize for the low quality day job photo, it is a placeholder for the moment.Game TestingVoice Acting
- $63 hourlyAs a UX Designer and Researcher with a background in psychology and entertainment, I am committed to social impact, utilizing user-centered design, engaging in strategic thinking, and focusing on customer-centricity. With my experience in the music industry, I have developed a strong sense of balance between business objectives and customer needs. I am seeking challenging opportunities to contribute to a dynamic team of professionals and leverage my diverse background to drive successful outcomes across a range of projects.Game TestingInteractive PrototypeQualitative ResearchFigmaUX ResearchHeuristic EvaluationObservational Data AnalysisQuantitative ResearchUser ExperienceUser Experience Design
- $150 hourlyHello my name is Dale Foster I’m an experienced IT consultant with expertise in Apple, Microsoft, and Sony technologies. With a passion for all things tech-related, I have helped countless individuals and businesses optimize their workflows and improve their overall efficiency. With a talent for explaining complex technical concepts in a way that is easy to understand, Im a go-to resource for anyone looking for expert advice and guidance on all things tech-related.Game TestingSporting EventSportsGaming ConsoleInformation Technology
- $32 hourlyGreetings Adventurers! I am Moonbreaker, a GM with 12 years of experience. I have been helping weave adventurers' epic tales with the dice gods. I run Pathfinder 1e and 2e games primarily but would be willing to run any game system for someone if given prep time for the system. I like to run modules and homebrew stories equally. I focus on having fun and roleplaying while keeping within the bounds of the rules to help keep the structure. I am always ready to help new players learn the ropes since I genuinely love to do this and want to share my fun and love for TTRPGs. I'm LQBTQ+ friendly and consider my virtual DM table a safe place for people of all backgrounds and orientations to feel welcome! I support text-based and voice-based games using Roll20, Foundry VTT, and Theater of the Mind.Game TestingShort Story WritingStory DevelopmentStorytellingRole-Playing Game WritingRole-Playing Game
- $65 hourlyI am a Creator with over 7 years of experience overall in sales, marketing, content creation, voice overs, audio recording, and much more! I have a lot of personal experience and knowledge that helps me to target and hold your wanted customers. I help small and medium sized businesses to bring in and keep clientele. • I am an experienced content creator to supply high quality pictures and videos • I am an experienced voice over and audio recording actress. I am experienced in hitting proper vocal inflections as well as doing a variety of voices, accents, and tones. • I am an experienced writer who can provide a thorough review, blog, proofreading, or editing. • I love communication and look forward to keeping in touch with you!Game TestingT-Shirt DesignProofreadingBook EditingCopywritingFocus GroupsFood WritingLogo DesignInfluencer MarketingContent CreationTestimonial VideoBlog WritingQuiz WritingWritingFAQs Compilation
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.