Hire the best Web Designers in Ireland
Check out Web Designers in Ireland with the skills you need for your next job.
- $45 hourlyHey there! I'm thrilled to introduce myself as your go-to Graphic Designer, Brand Designer, Webflow Designer, and Certified Canva Creator. Get ready for a design journey that's not only professional and collaborative, but also fun! Branding your business can be a big undertaking, but I'm here to make it easy and stress-free for you. You'll have the final say on every important decision, so this project will truly be a partnership between us. All I need is some background information on your business, and together we'll create an authentic and meaningful visual identity that not only inspires you but also resonates with your customers. When it comes to web design, I've got you covered. I'm a pro at using Webflow, a powerful platform that allows me to bring your website dreams to life. Expect visually stunning designs that not only look amazing but also provide a smooth and enjoyable user experience. Your website will be responsive, accessible, and perform at its best. Oh, and let's not forget about Canva! As a Certified Canva Creator, I know all the tricks to create eye-catching social media graphics, captivating presentations, and attention-grabbing marketing materials. I'll make sure your message shines through and your brand gets the attention it deserves. As a freelancer who has been on both sides of the hiring process, I understand the importance of having a strong relationship and clear communication. That's why, when you work with me, you won't have to worry about spelling out your vision letter by letter. I take it upon myself to fully interpret your idea and bring it to life. You see, I believe it's my responsibility to understand your vision in its entirety and translate it into a tangible reality. I don't just stop at the surface level; I dive deep into the core of your idea to ensure that every detail aligns with your goals and aspirations. My training in design principles, color theory, typography, and user experience has provided me with a solid foundation. But what really drives me is my passion for understanding your vision and turning it into captivating designs. With me, you'll not only get a skilled designer but also a friendly and approachable partner who's here to make this journey enjoyable for both of us. In a nutshell, I'm here to bring all your ideas to life, with a human touch - whether for your brand, your website or any other adhoc projects you've got going on. Let's collaborate, have some fun, and create something amazing together!Web DesignCustom Web DesignInteractive DesignBranding & MarketingWebflowSocial Media DesignSocial Media Content CreationBrand Identity DesignBrand Identity & GuidelinesLogo DesignGraphic DesignCanvaFigmaAdobe IllustratorAdobe Photoshop
- $35 hourlyHi, I'm an expert UI UX designer, experienced in designing responsive websites, web apps, mobile apps, design systems, branding and style guides. I specialise in designing user-centric platforms that stand out. What I can help you with: - Provide high quality UI that will take your platform to the next level - Identify and solve problem for your product through design solutions - Help convert and reach your users in a better, more efficient way - Balance your business goals and user experience Services I provide: - Website, landing page, web app and mobile app designs - High and low fidelity wireframes - Prototypes - Branding and style guides - Responsive designs - Design system - UI audit - User research - User flow Tools: Design: Figma, Adobe XD, Webflow, Framer User testing: Usertesting.com, Marvelapp.com, Remote testing, Surveys Others: Adobe Creative Suite, JIRA, Linear, Gitlab, Trello, Miro, FigJam I know the importance of your project and value of your time. Let me bring my experience, skill and attention to detail to your next project.Web DesignWebsite RedesignUser Interface DesignUser Experience DesignAdobe XDUI/UX PrototypingUX & UIUI GraphicsApp DesignFigmaMobile App DesignWireframingPrototypingGraphic DesignJourney Mapping
- $40 hourlyHello! You're probably looking for a website that: • ... looks great, is responsive, catches the eye & stands out • ... increases ROI through a clean, modern & easy to navigate design • ... is professional & loads quickly (which is essential for optimal SEO practices) • ... converts visitors into customers & works as a 24/7 sales funnel • ... doesn't cost the world & utilizes the most up-to-date technology You're also looking for someone who knows the web design trade inside out, is courteous and polite, and is easily contactable 7 days a week. I could be ideal for your project -- my name is Nathan and I am based in Ireland. RECENT UPWORK CLIENT TESTIMONIALS "Working with Nathan was a pleasure. He made the whole process stress free! We love our new website." "Top notch work as usual! Nathan is our go-to guy for web design. His work is nothing less than excellent." "I've worked with dozens of web designers and Nathan is by far the best i've come across. Not only is he a great designer, his communication is outstanding as well. Despite being in different timezones, he was always available and would make revisions within hours. I've already referred Nathan to others and will continue to use him myself in the future. Thanks for a great Project Nathan!" ** WordPress, Website & Graphic Design Maestro! ** (Please SCROLL TO MY PORTFOLIO BELOW if you do not have time to read through my biography...) CURRENT EXPERIENCE... • Website Design & Creation (22+ years experience) - WordPress, SEO, CSS, HTML, PHP, MySQL, CPanel, Advanced Custom Field types integration, etc... • Wordpress Expert - Elementor, Oxygen, Avada, Divi, Flatsome, Bricks Builder, WebFlow Expert, In-Depth Plugin Knowledge, Custom CSS & HTML Pro • Graphic Design (20+ years) - Photoshop, Illustrator • Print Design (14+ years) - InDesign - Flyer, Poster & Business Card design *** WHY CHOOSE ME? I mainly designed eye-catching, ultra-professional websites which are compliant with the most up to date HTML, CSS & PHP standards. I also design custom made graphics for use on websites and other platforms. I simply ADORE Wordpress and website design - it's my passion and you can be sure the website I create for you will reflect this passion of mine. I'M ABOUT... PROFESSIONALISM Graphics & design works should be eye-catching and produced to the highest standard - otherwise they will reflect badly upon you and your business. I'M ABOUT... COMMUNICATION Communication is, most definitely, KEY. It works both ways. If communication is effective and open on both sides then wonderful things can happen! I am notorious (in a good way!) for answering and addressing queries & questions quickly and without delay. I'M ABOUT... SATISFACTION A client should be 100% satisfied with the final product. If the client is not happy then the project will not be finished until they are fully content. I'M ABOUT... COST EFFECTIVENESS Design can be expensive - but, you get what you pay for. I charge 50-80$ per hour for my work but this is not 100% set in stone. I *CAN* negotiate on price so try me and lets see what we can come up with... I look forward to working with you on your projects and building up long-lasting relationships here on UpWork. Please Note: I have EXTENSIVE experience with MANY WordPress themes (especially Avada, Elementor Pro, Divi, The7, Jupiter, & the BeTheme Theme) so you can be sure your website is in capable hands and ready to stand out among your competitors. I genuinely look forward to working with you. Best Regards & Thank You For Reading, Nathan M.Web DesignCSSHTML5Responsive DesignWordPressFront-End DevelopmentGraphic DesignAdobe Photoshop
- $35 hourly🔷Top Rated and 100% Job Success Score🔷 Hello 🇬🇧| Hallo 🇩🇪| Merhaba 🇹🇷 My UI/UX journey began during my studies when I started working on video game projects as a UI Designer during my studies in 2013. Since then I've been working on several personal and client projects. My commercial work experience is 5-years. I have a Bachelor of Arts (Honours) degree in Interactive Animation. I've been using Figma and Adobe CC for a long time and I stay up to date with the latest design trends and the latest versions of Figma and Adobe CC. My clients have always been satisfied with the work I deliver. MY CREATIVITY FORMULA: Replacement + math + (exaggeration) = creativity ✔SERVICES • Quick Response Time • Work delivered on time • Unlimited revisions • Satisfaction guaranteed • UI/UX Design • Magazine Design • Brand Guidelines • Newsletter Design • Personal Branding • Flyer Design • Graphic Design • Logo Design 💻SOFTWARE (Number of years experience using the following software) • Figma (6-years) • Adobe XD (6-years) • Illustrator (9-years) • Photoshop (9-years) • InDesign (9-years) 😫WHAT I DON'T DO • Illustrations • Coding ✒REVIEW A review when I did an internship as a UI/UX Designer for an advertising agency. 'Dogan stood out in the Evolve X Program, for his leadership, creativity and communication skills. He leads his team by example, and successfully unites his team members in achieving a collective goal. As a result, their work was very impressive. Dogan places a lot of careful thought and consideration into his design, backed by extensive research with a innovative spin on his work. I highly recommend working with Dogan, he definitely exceeded our expectations.' Iulia Tudor - Brand Director, Evolve Branding Thanks for your time!Web DesignWeb3NFT DesignWireframingCryptocurrencyUser Interface DesignWordPressUser Experience DesignFigmaAdobe InDesignAdobe XDAdobe IllustratorGraphic DesignAdobe Photoshop
- $30 hourlyHi there, I'm a UI/UX Designer with experience in web and mobile interfaces. In my work, I always try to focus on the user and on the key business indicators (and KPI) as well, which allows me to make a really useful design for the users and the business. 🎨THE TOOLS I USE — Figma (mostly) — Adobe Photoshop — Adobe XD — Invision 💪 MY SPECIALIZATIONS — UX/UI: Web design — UI/UX: Mobile design — E-commerce design — Landing page design — Web application / Mobile app (iOS and Android) — SaaS product design — Dashboard design — Interactive prototypes 🍀Thanks for your time and let's cooperate!Web DesignUser Interface DesignUI/UX PrototypingUser Experience DesignPersona DevelopmentInteraction DesignGame DesignMobile App DesignAdobe PhotoshopFigmaHigh Fidelity DesignWireframingMobile App RedesignInVisionAdobe XD
- $30 hourlyWelcome to my creative world! 🎨 | 🎶 | 🎥 I'm a highly motivated multimedia professional with a passion for creativity that knows no bounds. With a diverse skill set that spans graphic design, music production, and video production, I've honed my craft over several years, consistently delivering impactful designs and engaging multimedia content. Detail-Oriented & Reliable I take pride in my attention to detail, responsibility, and punctuality. My clients value my trustworthiness, loyalty, and friendly demeanor, along with my unflagging energy and dedication to achieving success in every project. Collaboration is Key For me, collaboration is at the heart of every successful project. I'll work closely with you to grasp your vision and goals, ensuring we capture the exact feel and message you desire. I'm genuinely excited to hear your unique ideas and bring them to life through my well-rounded skill set. A World of Possibilities My expertise extends beyond the basics. From graphic design and video production to music production, marketing, branding, consultations and much more, I offer a diverse range of talents to deliver exceptional results. Services Offered Graphic Design: • Logo Design and Brand Development • Business Cards, Stationery, Infographics • Music Art (Covers, Flyers, Brochures, Banners, etc.) • Movie Art (Posters, Character Illustration, etc.) • Magazine/Book/Menus/Catalogs/Calendars • Digital Painting and Vector Illustration • Packaging, Mock-ups • Front-End Web and App Design • Display Ads, Social Media Images, Promotions, Presentations • Photography • UX Design • Consultations and much more. Music Production: • Sound Design • Sound Engineering • Music Composition • Background Music • Sound Effects and Foley Sounds • Movie Soundtracks • Mastering Services • Voice-Over Editing • Radio Jingles, DJ Drops, Effects • DJ Mixes, Mash-Ups, Mixtapes • Hip-Hop Beats/Instrumentals • Consultation and teaching abilities Video Production: • Precise Video Editing • Video Promotions • Music Videos • Visuals and Concepts • Documentaries • Video Restoration • Animations • Film Production • Special Event Videos/slideshows (Birthday, Wedding, Concert, Home) • Consultations Software Proficiency I'm well-versed in a variety of tools and software, including Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, FL Studio, Ableton, iZotope, and more. My expertise extends to Apple software, Microsoft Office, and the Android ecosystem. Unleash Creativity I firmly believe in the limitless power of creativity. My ultimate goal is to provide you with polished, original, and consistent results, backed by open communication and a profound understanding of your unique requirements. Let's join forces. Together, we can bring your vision to life and create something truly extraordinary.Web DesignBrandingGraphic DesignSony VegasVideo Editing & ProductionCreative DirectionFigmaLayout DesignLogo DesignAdobe Creative CloudApp DesignAudio MasteringFinal Cut ProMusic & Sound DesignFL Studio
- $60 hourlyI'm a creative designer with a LOT of experience. I specialise in listening very carefully to what a client needs and then exceeding their expectations. I focus on the task at hand until it's completed to 100% satisfaction! My services and skills include: Ecommerce websites Logo designs Shopify expert Brand guidelines documents Service websites Stationery design Clean & modern designs Fast, reliable & user-friendly websitesWeb DesignEcommerce WebsiteWordPressShopifyWeb DevelopmentEcommerceCustom Web DesignWebsite
- $40 hourlyHello there! My name is Precious. I am a Product Designer. I focus on creating emotional connections and online experiences between users and products or services. I have a strong understanding of what users need and pay attention to the smallest details. I’m familiar with most of the designing tools and in my work. I am proficient with design tools like Figma, Adobe XD, Framer, etc. Why you should work with me: - I create designs according to the latest trends, with a focus on understanding the user. - I follow deadlines, work with full efficiency and immersion in the project. - To create a unique design, I conduct deep research of your target audience, brand, and market features. I’m very collaborative and fun to work with. I am passionate about design and would love to work with you on your amazing projects. Feel free to contact me and I will share my portfolio with you! Let’s bring your ideas to reality! Looking forward to cooperating with you!Web DesignUser FlowWeb UIStoryboardingProduct DesignMobile UI DesignUser Interface DesignUsability TestingUser Experience DesignFramerFigmaWireframingUI/UX PrototypingHeuristic Evaluation
- $60 hourly[Most projects sourced outside Upwork, hence low earnings, NiallQuirke.com for full profile] Senior Fullstack Software Engineer and Sustainability Communications Expert. Have a Bachelor's in Computer Engineering and a PostGrad in Sustainability. Have experience building Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Teams (during the pandemic!) and a number of sustainability startups in Fullstack and Head of Engineering roles. In more recent years I've been designing and building Digital Sustainability Communication Experiences for the likes of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) (government agency tender win), the ESRI, Refunk Upcycling and Vyra Climate EdTech. I've also done a lot of specialised work in AI Marketing/Communication tech for the likes of Serp.ai and Coso.ai. TLDR: I'm fast, reliable and can provide strong value to every part of your project from strategy to product to design to architecture to build to marketing and SEO. My speciality is designing UI/UX that tells a story that elevates you from the competition then building it and iterating on it fast. Blackbelt with Vue/Nuxt, Svelte/Sveltekit, Tailwind/CSS, Node, Python, SQL and AWS.Web DesignTailwind CSSCloud ArchitectureSoftware Architecture & DesignFull-Stack DevelopmentSustainabilityAmazon Web ServicesSaaSWeb ApplicationSQLPythonNode.jsSvelteNuxt.jsVue.js
- $100 hourlyAfter 5+ years in eCommerce and over $250,000 in sales from my own brands it’s my time to help YOU by replicating what worked for me, and cutting out what didn’t work…so I can provide you unparalleled value never before seen on Upwork. Here’s what I can do for you: ✅ 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗽𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻𝘀 - modelled after the biggest and most successful stores in the world. - Why guess what works when we have the answers? ✅ 𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗽𝘆𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗳𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗯𝘂𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿. - There’s nothing worse than having a store that looks beautiful but people just aren’t buying! (grr). When we implement sales-focused copywriting to our store and sales pages, people will be begging us to let them buy. ✅ 𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘂𝗹𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 - New to Shopify and business? Let’s chat and hopefully I can clear up any issues you might be facing so you don’t miss out on the digital sales revolution. And so much more… If you’re considering me for a job I would recommend some urgency as my expertise and offers are always in demand (understandably 🙂), and I only take ONE client at a time as I like to give clients my undivided attention and time. There’s a million and one freelancers on Upwork but I always live by the principle “you get what you pay for”. If you’re looking to own a 6 or 7 figure brand, a $100 store ain’t gonna cut it unfortunately. Alternatively, with my prices I can provide… wait for it… 💲💲 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥 $𝟮𝟱𝟬,𝟬𝟬𝟬 𝗢𝗙 𝗩𝗔𝗟𝗨𝗘 𝗜𝗡 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬 𝗝𝗢𝗕! 💲💲 And if you're still not convinced, scroll down and look what my previous clients have to say about me :) Let me finish by saying, it only takes one store to make you filthy stinkin' rich and change your life. ONE STORE. Now you know what it takes, how much more time are you willing to let go by? To success! Kallum (your biggest fan)Web DesignLanding PageBrandingImage EditingShopify TemplatesEcommerce WebsiteShopify ThemeProduct PageEcommerceBrand IdentityHome PageDropshippingBrand Identity DesignLogo Design
- $50 hourlyI'm an executive administrator there's no task i can't do. Whether you need invoicing done to answering emails, booking flights to managing your virtual office. I can help you! I'm experienced in all software applications such as excel, word, outlook and databases. I will fully project manage your brief from start to finish. Organisation and time management is my superpower. Communication is key so regular contact is important to me - so let's keep in touch!Web DesignMicrosoft OfficeLight BookkeepingInvoicingMicrosoft Excel
- $65 hourlyAt the core I am a graphic designer that is focused on the value of creating a strong brand image. An image that has a sense of purpose, that makes a positive impact. Brand images are helped formed and supported by visual elements such as a logo, brochure, photos, packaging, posters, signage or websites. My experience has taught me that ideas for these elements can come from anywhere, that the creative process can be winding, often magical, sometimes difficult and that a hard days work may take all night long. As I see it, with each project, the execution of a unique idea is an opportunity to introduce something new to the world. If you’re in need of a brand element such as an identity, creative packaging or a great website, you’ve found the right person. Whether your project is a one time need or multiple pieces to a total brand development, I will take on each effort with the goal of creating great, meaningful and effective results. That goal is what it’s all about, creating great work that meets or exceeds the expectations of the client. Every project is unique with it’s own objectives, target audience, positioning, user aspirations, etc. By process we’ll identify those needs and then use an attentive, collaborative path of development that is result oriented. --- Process: Fundamental to creating strong brand elements is to clearly understand those unique needs. To ensure a successful project result it is essential that your designer understands and acknowledges a clear understanding of the goal. Step 1: Discussion Background information, needs and goals are pertinent to the development of the great creative. I will listen and then fully discuss what I understand about your input and goals. From there we’ll establish a plan, which will include objectives, budget parameters, a timeline and deliverables. Step 2: Discovery Following our initial discussions I will appropriately research the relevant market in an effort to put our needs and goals into context. It will help set a path for the design process. Step 3: Concepting I prefer to present clients with more than one “rough” concept. When applicable, developing multiple ideas is great way to discover a precise creative direction to develop. Upon seeing rough concepts, clients may realize that there are other possibilities never dreamt of. Or and at a minimum a rough concept should be a confirmation of understanding and approvable as an appropriate direction. Step 4: Design After feedback and input from the concept step, this is where we formalize our discoveries. It can be refining a specific rough concept or two, “versioning” out a direction to gain a more in-depth visual picture, focus groups can come into play or in some case finalizing and going straight to a deliverable. No two projects are the same, anything is possible. Step 5: Layouts If applicable this is where refine and shape specific elements of a project. That could be anything from laying out versions of a poster with different languages, edits to specific body copy on package label, trying different colors in a background or different hero images, etc. We’ll stay on this step until it’s perfect. Step 6: Finalize Upon reaching perfect and at times after final edits we’ll lock down the design(s). With final approvals in hand, appropriate final artwork will be produced and delivered to either yourself or a vendor of choice. Deliverables: This can be a logo and it’s file versions, a set of vector icons or a website taken live. Project completed. The deliverables can be printed pieces the client has produced after I supply final art and possible input on how to handle. Or I can be enlisted to handle final production, which I am more than happy to do to ensure a positive result.Web DesignAdobe AnimateAdobe DimensionCorporate Brand IdentityIcon DesignLanding PageLabel & Package DesignAdobe PhotoshopLogo DesignBanner Ad DesignAdobe IllustratorPrint DesignGraphic Design
- $45 hourlyI specialize in creating websites for small to medium businesses to the highest standards with a high awareness of industries, trends, emerging technologies, and open source CMS for small to medium businesses. I build great WordPress websites, eCommerce stores, membership systems, speed optimized, built with SEO in mind, My skills include HTML, CSS3, WordPress, Woocommerce. All work it's completed by me personally, not outsourcing anything, that making very easy to communicate with customers as I am the one who starts and finishes the project. Regular communication and developing a good rapport it's very important as well as presenting the milestones your project ensuring that your project is completed to the specific guidelines. With over 7 years of experience, I provide the highest quality of work, allowing space for as many revisions as possible, not finishing a project until the client it's 100% happy. Other skills and abilities: - Elementor - Hello Theme - Crockoblock Suite - Flatsome Theme - xTheme From Themeco (WordPress Theme) - eCommerce – woocommerce - - Google Analytics - Email Marketing - Hosting - DNS - cPanel - FTP - PHP for WordPress - PHPMyAdmin – - Google Analytics – - On-Page Seo - Adobe Illustrator - WordPress Support - WordPress Maintenance - Advanced Custom Fields - Jet Engine I am an expert with Elementor, knowing the builder inside out and most common addons and tools used with it, I have experience with the most popular themes and Wordpress tools, on the end of your project I will assist you, providing links or custom tutorials on how to manage your new website. Looking Forward to working with you!Web DesignEcommerceWooCommerceWordPress ThemeWordPress DevelopmentElementorWeb HostingPSD to WordPressResponsive Web DesignWordPressCSS 3HTML5
- $10 hourlyAre you looking for a skilled WEBDESIGNER? I'm here to help you and find out the right solution for your project. *** See my 5-star ratings! HOW CAN I HELP YOU? I'm a builder of dynamic and responsive websites. I can help you build a website from the very beginning or with an ongoing project. 5 REASONS WHY HIRE ME: 1. I have deep knowledge of how a good website should look like SECURE/SPEED/RESPONSIVE 2. I'm available 24/7 3. I'm bilingual in ENG/CZE 4. I have an individual attitude to every client 5. I love my job = good job SEE my portfolio bellow and let's get started! Looking forward for your message. TEREZAWeb DesignHTTPS SetupSEO PluginPage Speed OptimizationHTML5CSS 3ElementorDiviDivi Blog ModuleWordPressCanvaResponsive DesignAdobe Photoshop
- $50 hourly👩🏻💻 Hello, I'm Sarah, a Webflow developer and digital designer from Ireland. I build engaging, responsive websites for companies and individuals, helping clients showcase their brand and develop their online presence. All websites are designed to look great across mobile, tablet and desktop using modern layouts and navigation. With a background in software development, I can include custom code to enhance your website with integrations and embedded content as required.Web DesignResponsive DesignPrototypingUX & UIFront-End DevelopmentWebflowLogo DesignLogo AnimationLogoAdobe IllustratorEcommerce WebsiteWebsite DevelopmentGraphic DesignSocial Media Content
- $20 hourlyHello and welcome to my profile! I am a dedicated full-stack web developer with a rich background in engineering and digital marketing. My journey in the tech world spans over 15 years, deeply rooted in both the technical and business aspects of web development. I am here to help small businesses thrive online, offering expertise that blends technical know-how with a keen understanding of the digital market landscape. Web Engineering and Development Experience: - Former IBM Web Engineer: My career began in the esteemed corridors of IBM in Cork, where I honed my skills in web engineering. - Full-Stack Expertise: Over 15 years, I have mastered full-stack development, capable of handling complex projects from front-end to back-end with ease. - WordPress Specialist: With 6 years of intensive experience in WordPress, I excel in theme and plugin development, customizing solutions to fit unique business needs. - SEO and Analytics Wizard: Beyond development, I am adept in SEO, Google Ads, Data Analytics, and Conversion Tracking Optimization. My experience in SEO ensures that your website not only looks good but also performs exceptionally in search rankings. - Linux Savvy: Since 2001, I have been managing Linux servers and desktops, ensuring robust and secure environments for web applications. Entrepreneurial Ventures: - Business Founder: My entrepreneurial journey started in 2003 with an online business that I later successfully sold, demonstrating my knack for creating and scaling digital platforms. - Rebel City Walking Tour Creator: As the founder of this successful Cork-based venture, I achieved a turnover of nearly €30,000 in just six months on zero startup capital, all while managing it part-time. Education: - Electrical and Electronic Engineering: I hold an undergraduate degree from University College Cork, laying a strong foundation in technical problem-solving. - Digital Marketing: My full-time, 8-month higher diploma from Dublin Business School in Digital Marketing was awarded with first-class honours, equipping me with cutting-edge marketing strategies. - Entrepreneurship: I furthered my education with a postgraduate degree in Entrepreneurship from the National College of Ireland, achieving a merit grade and deepening my business acumen. Results: - Long-term Client Relationships: I pride myself on building and maintaining client relationships, some of which have spanned over 5 years, testament to my commitment and quality of service. - High-ROI Google Ads Campaigns: My campaigns consistently deliver, evidenced by a staggering 400% return on investment month-on-month. - Published Authority: My insights and expertise have been recognized and published in major online publications, highlighting my thought leadership in the industry. - Successful Business Sale: Demonstrating my entrepreneurial spirit, I successfully sold my first online recruitment business shortly after university. About Me: Living in Cork City, Ireland, I bring a global perspective to my work. My time as a backpacker traveling the world, including a significant stint in South Korea, has enriched my understanding of diverse cultures and markets. I am passionate about running, working out, and continuously learning new web technologies. My communication skills and ability to work in a team make me a valuable partner in any web development project. Why Choose Me? When you work with me, you're not just hiring a web developer; you're gaining a partner who understands the intersection of technology, business, and marketing. My comprehensive experience ensures that your website will not only be technically sound but also strategically positioned for business success. Let's work together to build a robust online presence for your business that drives growth and success! Let's video chat and set up a time to talk further about growing your business? Regards, DaraWeb DesignCustom PHPCustom AppWeb ApplicationInternet MarketingChatGPTLinuxAI Model IntegrationGoogle AdsLocal SEOAI ChatbotDigital MarketingWeb AnalyticsToolLooker StudioGIMPSearch Engine OptimizationDigital Marketing Strategy
- $45 hourlyWhat's special about working with me, is that once I have built your beautiful new site, I will take you through a coaching session on exactly how to manage the site yourself going forward... So you will be in COMPLETE control (You'll never need to hire me again!). I'll also give you a handbook that includes all the instructions you need to manage your website; saving you time and money in the long run. As a small business owner, you NEED to be in control of your own website. Every time you need to add a blog, tweak a product, change an image, or make an announcement... You need to be able to do all these things yourself. You simply can't afford to be held at the mercy of your web designer's availability. Plus... If you have to pay your developer every time you need something tweaked... That all adds up 🤑 I have been building websites for small business owners and startups for 5 years. So I've gotten to know exactly what obstacles you are likely to come across, and I can help you avoid them. Here are some of the things I can help you with: ✨ Website design + build (includes mobile optimisation) ✨ 'How To Manage Your Website' training + handbook ✨ SEO ✨ UX & UI ✨ Auditing of existing websites ✨ New email address setup ✨ Google Analytics setup ✨ Facebook Pixel setup ✨ Website strategy ✨ Website copywriting ✨ Brand design I am extremely passionate about helping small business owners create their dream website. I would love to help you build yours.Web DesignBrand DesignSearch Engine OptimizationUX & UICopywritingWebsite AuditWebsiteSquarespace
- $20 hourlyHave you got a story to tell? Let me help you tell yours. I am a graduate of Journalism from Ireland with five years experience of copy writing, editing and proofreading. I find great satisfaction in picking my way through paragraphs, leaving no term unturned, to create sharp and compelling content. I am a creative thinker with more than 17 years' experience as a proofreader, copy editor, journalist, graphic designer, web designer, and desktop publisher. My goal in any project is to ensure content is top-notch while respecting the author's voice, vision, and creativity.Web DesignBranding TemplateWixInline Banner DesignWebflowIllustrationShopifyCorporate BrandingWeb DevelopmentSquarespace
- $50 hourlySpecialising in: • Artistic Content Creation. • Product Photography. • Business Photography. • Digital Assitance • Social media upkeep and management. • Visual Merchandising. • Product Display • Graphic Design • Stock upkeep for websites. • Website Management • Creative Direction • Digital Marketing • Online Branding Creator • Creative Lead I’ve worked with local businesses for over a year now helping them create and manage better social media accounts and create more of a fun, professional and up-to-date business presence online. Allowing them to focus on their business while I take care of their online presence. I'm also a part-time visual artist that focuses mostly on contemporary painting and digital art, I also work for myself so I have a great eye for all things creative and aesthetically pleasing. I'm open to learning new things, getting to know and collaborating alongside others, I can't wait to work with you!Web DesignSocial Media Content CreationSocial Media MarketingCommunity OutreachSocial Media DesignPhotographyPaintingProofreadingPersonal StylingBackground RemovalProduct Photography
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.