Hire the best Web Scrapers in the United States
Check out Web Scrapers in the United States with the skills you need for your next job.
- $31 hourlyOver the past 6 years, I have been shaping my skills in the area of Website research, Data entry and Data mining using advance technologies.I work in an organized way and have capabilities to lead/manage a team. I am always ready to learn new skills. I like to have long term relations with my employers. I love helping client, I get satisfaction from their happiness when everything successfully done. I interact with them not only for the project, but also for their business and their friendship. I believe it is your right to work with someone who you like to work with. On my spare time, I like to practice cricket and reading books about new technology. My 1st priority is to satisfy my clients with quality of work of given task with prompt delivery. I look forward to discuss more about your project, and your business :)Web ScrapingAdobe InDesignERP SoftwareScriptingData ExtractionWeb CrawlingWeb ScraperERP ProjectsAdobe AcrobatAdobe PDFPDF ConversionData ScrapingData MiningOnline ResearchData Entry
- $150 hourlyBACKGROUND I am a Harvard and Columbia graduate with a M.S. in Data Science. I have 5 years of experience in both clinical data analysis and grant writing, having written successful NIH grants and published several manuscripts in high-impact academic journals such as Nature and Gastroenterology. I have also done data analysis consulting for clients ranging from clinical professionals to early-stage startups to Fortune 500 companies. In addition to my research experience, I was the co-founder and CTO of a biotech company, Daldot, that was acquired by Nutromics, an Australian MedTech company in 2021 and I currently run a data science TikTok account with 10k+ followers and 1M+ likes. PROJECTS DATA ANALYSIS I have used my expertise in data science, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and statistical analysis to complete several projects which include: • Multivariate and univariate analysis of a 300 prostate cancer patient dataset • A general and scalable analysis pipeline for Ralph Lauren to clean customer datasets and perform market basket analysis. • A smart water bottle with accompanying app that could sense the hydration level of the user through machine learning that was awarded Best Project in EECS E4764 – IoT: Intelligent and Connected Systems. • A webpage on the correlations between consumption of certain foods and onset of digestive system cancer. • An AWS NLP chatbot capable of recommending nearby restaurants based on cuisine type, party size, and time of day. GRANT WRITING I have helped research labs, startups, and small companies write successful government grants for their idea/operation. These grants include: • NIH grant for pancreatic cancer research • SBIR grant for COVID detection device • SBIR grant for a research streamlining tool SKILLS Programming Languages: Python, Micropython, R, SQL, Java Script, Bash Shell Scripting, HTML, CSS, Public Cloud: Amazon Web Service VPC, Lambda, API Gateway, S3, Lex, Dynamo DB, ElasticSearch, SageMaker, CloudWatch, CloudFront, CloudFormation, Cognito, Rekognition, SQS, SES, CodePipeline, Textract, IAM, Route53 Technologies: GitHub, Wix, Tableau, Latex, Microsoft Office Operating Systems: macOS, Windows 7/8/10Web ScrapingData ScrapingD3.jsData VisualizationInteractive Data VisualizationKPI Metric DevelopmentDashboardR ShinyMicrosoft ExcelAcademic WritingData EntryAcademic EditingData SciencepandasRPython
- $35 hourlyMany people view executive/ office assistants as glorified secretaries, and while there’s nothing wrong with secretarial work, my view of this position is different. Yes, I perform secretarial tasks (quite well!), but I see my role as a critical business partner vital to the success of the executive team, department, and company. I am your secret weapon, working diligently to ensure goals are met, and daily operations run smoothly. From my past experiences, I have served as executive assistant to Vice Presidents to Presidents of major gaming companies to automotive industries. These experiences allow me to wear many “hats” required to be a value-adding office assistant. I’ve earned repeated accolades for my strengths in: ● Managing multiple high-priority projects with competing deadlines ● Creating reports, spreadsheets, budgets, and PowerPoint presentations ● Coordinating executive travel, schedules, and calendars ● Handling sensitive and confidential matters with discretion ● Planning and overseeing logistics for meetings, trade shows, and events ● Assisting with payroll, new-hire orientation, benefits enrollment, and other HR functions Experience: *Google Suite, Microsoft Office, Mac *Google Hangout, Zoom, FaceTime *Slack *Slite *Notion *Asana *Canva *Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok, Snapchat) *Google Business, Bing Places *Website Design (WordPress) *MailChimp, Constant Contact, Outlook, Gmail *Shopify *Dropshipping *GoToMyPC **Owner Beauty Business Upwork Work History: *Indeed Job listings *Creating flyers on Canva *Daily/Weekly Hangout, Zoom Calls *Updating daily Google Business & Bing Place *Updating daily business event listings online *Updating/Creating spreadsheets, documents and/or forms *Researching information for clients needs *Calling on customers *Reviews for: Amazon products, books, company websites *Wikipedia Updates *Company survey’s *Scanning documents *Real Estate (Zoning Data Entry & Research) *Law Office (Data Mining & Research) *Personal Assistant (researching) *VA instagram business account to grow followers *Transcribing video call interviews *Updating Website (back of the house data entry) *VA for Tech, Financial, HR, Food & Beverage and small businesses (calendar & email management, data entry, research, updating/creating forms, LinkedIn outreach, Canva, email marketing) *Recruiter Coordinator (post job postings, manage resumes, conduct interviews for employment) Other Remote/ Virtual *Administrative assistant (admin duties, bookkeeping, bulletins, newsletters, music productions, billing).Web ScrapingAdministrative SupportTypingRecruitingCompany ResearchCandidate RecommendationExecutive SupportMeeting AgendasClerical ProceduresData ScrapingData EntryOnline Research
- $60 hourlyMy name is Wes Dwyer and I am a full stack developer! I have a passion for taking tedious and time consuming tasks and automating them through creative solutions.I specialize in everything python including API, email automation, report generation, VBA, data analysis, web scraping and much more! If you have a project you would like developed, feel free to contact me!Web ScrapingGoogle SheetsData ScrapingRESTAPI DevelopmentGUI DesignData SciencePDF ConversionBeautiful SoupWeb ScraperAPIC++.NET FrameworkC#VBAPython
- $120 hourlyI provide automation services, web scraping and bots, API integrations, programmatic solutions to unique problems, and data extraction, mining, and analytics. I can help you find the right path and implement it. I have experience deploying and orchestrating python solutions in both AWS and GCP. I have experience building and demoing two POC OCR products for government agencies. Services: Automation consultations, design, and implementation PDF extraction OCR and image processing -Custom AI models in AWS using Textract, Comprehend, and Augmented AI (A2I) -Custom object detection Web Scraping systems Software Automation -Browser based -Desktop software -Excel/Google Sheet Data mining and extraction -string matching, vector-based searching API integration Database design and build -MS SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, Memcached -MS SQL native python execution -Custom SQL queries, stored procedures/functions, and triggers Chat GP- driven workflows Dockerized microservices Email automation Dashboards and Flask apps Plotly Dash Custom Trading solutions -Interactive Brokers/Traders Workstation API React SPAs website: flowautomation.io Key AWS services: ECS, Fargate, ECR, EC2, EFS, Textract, Comprehend, Augmented AI (A2I), Lambda, RDS, S3, and API Gateway Key GCP services: Cloud Compute, Cloud Run, Cloud Function, Container Registry, Drive, BigQuery, and Maps/Locations APIs Keywords: AWS, Lambda, Selenium, Dash, Python, MS SQL, PDF, Comprehend, Textract, A2I, Augmented AI, Comprehend, API, Automation, EDI, Selenium, Web Scraping, ETL, QuickFiX, FIX 4.4 protocol, Excel, wincom32, COM interface, fuzzywuzzy, recaptcha, captcha, Microsoft SQL Server, Chat GPT, Pandas, OpenCV, OCR, Interactive Brokers/Trader Workstation API, cosine similarity, fuzzy matchingWeb ScrapingSeleniumData ScrapingSQLPythonMicrosoft SQL ServerAPIAmazon Web ServicesDockerAWS LambdaGoogle Cloud PlatformData AnalysisAutomationAmazon EC2Automated Monitoring
- $100 hourly85% of crowdfunding and fundraising campaigns fail! This is due for a lack of preparation. My mission is to help entrepreneurs succeed. I will show you how to raise 6, 7 & even 8 figures for your venture. How? Keep riding 👇 I'm a successful entrepreneur who launch my first Kickstarter campaign while being in college, turn it into a 6-figure e-commerce and got the company acquired. Now, I'm an expert with 4 years of experience in crowdfunding and fundraising who has helped raised over $60,000,000 in total funding. On our consultation, I will show you our exact system on how to raise 6, 7 & 8 figures campaigns so you avoid increasing the 85% stats. We have worked with clients such as Lumos, Tribel, Snapify, Shrooly, RAD AI and many others. We are official partners with the leading crowdfunding and fundraising platforms, so by working with us, you will get to use our partnerships and connections. We are partners of Start Engine, Wefunder, Republic, Kickstarter, Indiegogo, Techstars, ClearCo,, Meta , Shopify, Google Ads, and many other companies. Don't waste any more time and money on unsuccessful campaigns. Reach out today and let's get you ready to launch and execute a successful campaigns!Web ScrapingCustomer Relationship ManagementCrowdfundingData MiningData ScrapingSocial Media MarketingKickstarter MarketingLead GenerationMarket ResearchMarket ResearchData Entry
- $60 hourlyI am an experienced Data & Financial Analyst with a focus on Data Scraping and Excel automation. I have been working in the industry for 10+ years and the type of projects that I have been involved in in the past but not limited to include: VBA automation, web scraping (If you can see it on the web, we can turn it into clean, accurate data for you.), web crawling, automation, complex excel models and nested formulae, business intelligence solutions (ETL I,e, Extract, Load, Transform, and Analysis) in Tableau, PowerBI, Quicksight and Qlikview, python and selenium based data mining and machine learning. I am very passionate about using data mining and analytics to find insights from data. I have worked across multiple business domains in the past which include Legal (Structured settlement, Probate), Lead Generation & Marketing, Human Resources, IT management, Real Estate, etc. Below is the technology stack that I use for my projects. I am open and look forward to familiarizing myself with new technologies if required; • Web Scraping o BeautifulSoup4 o Requests o VBA/Selenium • Database o SQL o DynamoDB • Cloud Platforms o AWS o Azure • Programming Language o Python o R o VBA • Data Visualization o Tableau o PowerBI o QuickSight o Matplotlib o Qlikview • Automation o PyAutoGUI o Selenium Mostly I work on sensitive data or project which has NDA with my clients, I take the privacy of my client's data very seriously, therefore I cannot upload a lot of my projects on public platforms. But, I can surely demo you the projects and platforms that I have built. I look forward to assisting you with challenging and innovative projects.Web ScrapingWeb DesignSpreadsheet SoftwareSQLData ProcessingData ScrapingBusiness IntelligencePythonData Entry
- $70 hourlyMy name is Justin Clifford, and it is my goal to make Data Science, and the insights it creates, accessible and understandable to professionals of all backgrounds. My specialties include predictive analytics and time-series forecasting, with a focus on market analytics. I am skilled in Classification (KNN, Decision Trees, Random Forest, ExtraTrees, SVM, Logistic Regression, and Bayes Networks), Regression (OLS, LASSO, and Ridge), Deep Learning (Feed-Forward, RNN, CNN, LSTM, and GRU), and Time-Series Forecasting (Smoothing, ARIMA, GARCH, RNN) algorithms, as well as Web Scraping, API integration, and other data collection methodologies. I am proficient in Python, R, SQL, Java, and Excel.Web ScrapingAPI IntegrationBusiness IntelligenceSQLStatistical ModelingData ScrapingPyTorchEconomic AnalysisTime Series AnalysisStatistical ComputingDeep LearningRPythonMachine Learning
- $50 hourlyI am a native Japanese and English speaker with a highly detailed understanding of not only the language itself but also the cultural and social norms in both cultures. I've grown up in both countries almost equally, and have years of experience in scientific and formal writing in both countries at the college level. As I've attended top colleges in both nations, my strength lies in the ability to clearly reflect in writing the subtle nuances and expressions included in the original texts, as well as being able to adapt to any style of highly technical writings required. -I am a devoted worker with a strong sense of work ethic. You can expect me to complete projects within 12~48 hours with the best possible translations out there, with seamless communication and punctual deliveries in between. -5+ years of experience in translation and simultaneous interpretation -Keio University (Japan) and Columbia University (USA) graduate where I majored in biology and concentrated in pre-medicine, statistics, and statistical programming. 3+ years of research experience at New York-Presbyterian Hospital. -TOEIC: 990, TOEFL iBT: 118, 英検一級 -Japan's Standardized Exams for College: 98th percentile In the past, I have translated software manuals for workflow automation software highly technical in nature from English to Japanese at Arc Communications Inc., and at Columbia University and New York-Presbyterian Hospital, I have translated numerous medical papers that have been published in foremost journals of the field such as Journal of Clinical Oncology or Annals of Cardiovascular Surgery. コロンビア大学の生物学科を生物主専攻で卒業し、今年は同大学の研究室にて神経発生に関して研究をしております。大学生の頃から翻訳及び同時通訳のお仕事をさせていただいております。 Translation Rate English to Japanese (cost per English word): $0.09 for casual, $0.15 for business, $0.18 for highly technical and specialized terms (such as medical) Japanese to English (cost per Japanese character): $0.09 for casual, $0.15 for business, $0.18 for highly technical and specialized terms (such as medical) Interpretation Rate English/Japanese: $150/hrWeb ScrapingMedicalMedical TranslationResearch DocumentationData ScrapingStatistical AnalysisBiostatisticsData AnalysisEnglish to Japanese TranslationJapanese to English TranslationEnglishJapaneseTranslationLive Interpretation
- $125 hourlyI have been fortunate to teach for, or consult with, Netapp, Google, Apple, Oracle, Canonical, and Suse over the last decade after leaving Microsoft. While I do contribute a bit to open source projects in my free time, I've been mainly teaching folks how to architect their cloud environments, teaching them how to use ansible, or how kubernetes works. It's great fun, and good money, but I've been getting a bit bored not being as hands-on, so I thought I would give Upwork a try. If I reach out about working together, it's because there's something about your project that I think would be fun or interesting, and let's be honest: people do better work when they're enjoying the work they're doing. Credentials: ------------------------------------------------- * Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Architect | Credential ID Uj3vNA * Google Cloud Auhtorized Trainer | Credential ID 4291919 * AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner | Credential ID CDR6TCZ12MFEQ5SC * SUSE Certified Administrator (SCA) | Credential ID 10320195 * SUSE Certified Engineer (SCE) | Credential ID 10320195 * Netapp Certified Data Administrator (NCDA) | Credential ID C0YWCPD2D241YFY2 * Netapp Certified Instructor (NCI) | N.A. * Ubuntu Certified Instructor(UCI) | Credential ID 2 * Ubuntu Certified Profesional (UCP) | Credential ID LPI000174079 * LPIC-1 Linux Professional Institute (LPI) | Credential ID LPI000174079Web ScrapingKubernetesTerraformAWS Server MigrationDevOpsLinuxAnsibleAmazon Web ServicesGoogle Cloud PlatformMySQLAPIPythonBashScriptingData ScrapingPHP
- $125 hourlyTop-rated Python developer/data analyst/webscraper/Excel whiz. Specialties include: business task automation, data scraping, data format conversion, data cleaning, data analysis and visualization, PDF data extraction (PDF to CSV, PDF to text), and much, much more. I routinely deliver fast, high-quality results that exceed expectations, and I excel at communicating with non-technical clients. I look forward to working with you!Web ScrapingData ExtractionExcel FormulaPython ScriptScriptingExcel MacrosSeleniumVisual Basic for ApplicationsSelenium WebDriverData ScrapingpandasMicrosoft ExcelPythonData Mining
- $50 hourlyPhD Mathematics University of Michigan. I'm fluent in the following domains: * Full-stack software development (frontend + backend) * Data Science * Mathematics & Statistics * Monte Carlo Simulations * Software Engineering * Business Analysis * Accounting * Inventory & Supply Chain Management * Scripting * Scraping Let's talk.Web ScrapingData AnalysisMachine LearningSQLScriptingPythonData ScienceERP SoftwareData ScrapingLinear RegressionStatistical AnalysisSupport Vector MachineNatural Language ProcessingDeep LearningMySQLMathematics
- $38 hourly✅ Specialization in Data Mining & Management. If you find working with data tedious, annoying, confusing, etc., I will streamline your workflow by providing you with the most hands-free approach in order to keep you from having to manually mess with your data OVER and OVER again.Web ScrapingData ScienceData ScrapingSpreadsheet SoftwareFile ManagementSpreadsheet AutomationFinance & AccountingComputer ScienceScriptingData CollectionData ExtractionSpreadsheet SkillsData AnalysisComputer SkillsData CleaningData Entry
- $35 hourly✍️I am Odekunle a multi-talented and experienced lead generation expert, list builder, survey and sales development representative. With over 3 years of experience in the field, I have a proven track record of success in identifying, targeting, and nurturing potential leads to drive sales and revenue growth for businesses. My expertise includes utilizing various lead generation tactics, including email campaigns, social media outreach, and market research. I am highly skilled in data analysis, and I use this knowledge to prioritize and segment leads based on their potential value to the business. I am also an expert in list building, able to effectively identify and target ideal prospects and continuously expand the list over time. In addition to lead generation and list building, I have extensive experience as a sales development representative, effectively nurturing leads and guiding them towards the sales process. I have excellent communication skills and am able to build strong relationships with potential leads, which helps to increase the chances of a successful sale. I am a results-driven individual who is always looking for ways to improve processes and maximize results. If you're looking for a talented lead generation expert, list builder, and sales development representative to take your business to the next level, I'm the professional for the job. Contact me today to discuss how I can help you achieve your sales and revenue goals. ✍️My main Services ♥️I offer a wide range of services to meet the unique needs of my client, including: ♥️ List Building (B2B &B2C) ♥️Web Research ♥️LinkedIn Lead Generation ♥️Market Research ♥️ LinkedIn Research ♥️ List Building ♥️ Database Building ♥️ Email List ♥️ Prospect Lists ♥️ LinkedIn Prospecting ♥️ Data Entry ♥️Data Mining ♥️Data Extraction & Scrape ♥️ Data Collection ♥️Microsoft Excel ♥️Spread Sheets ♥️ Influencer Research (Instagram, YouTube ♥️ Digital Marketing ♥️ Email Marketing ♥️ Conversions ♥️ Business Plan writing ♥️ Survey ✍️Benefit of choosing me for your project; ♥️Quality Leads ♥️💯% accurate Information ♥️Express Delivery within a short time ♥️Unlimited Revision ♥️Quick Delivery of work ♥️Attention to details ♥️100 % Accuracy guaranteed ♥️Always ready to learn new things quickly. ♥️100% Verified Email Addresses and Phone Numbers Guarantee,♥️ High quality deliverance,♥️Clear communication, ♥️Professionalism, ♥️Client Satisfaction, ♥️ Plagiarism FREE,♥️ Professional advice Clients comment 👉"Mukaila is a great, dynamic, and responsive client, he completed all the tasks, and he is professional to the core, l will most likely work with him in the future when needed. Thanks." 👉"I was highly mesmerized by the quality of the job he delivered. The work was professionally done. How he handled the job shows his high level of competency and diligence in handling job like this." 👉"Mukaila is a hardworking, versatile, and pleasant guy to work with. ♥𝐊𝐄𝐘𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃B2B and B2C LinkedIn Lead, email list building,Sdr, survey,Lead Generation & Sales Navigator, sales development representative, sdr Appointment setting, LinkedIn lead generation Sales Development Representative, Inbound Sales,Email List Building & Data Mining. I research Company names, Company websites, First names and Last Name of decision-makers, email addresses, phone Numbers, LinkedIn profiles and Country, lead management, lead nurturing, Prospect list, Lead generation, Outreach, Cold calling, Qualification,Lead Generation, Social Media Marketing, Administrative Support, Prospect List, B2C Marketing, Online Research, Telemarketing, Communications, Sales Scheduling, Email communication, Price & Quote Negotiation, Customer service,B2B Marketing, Market Research, Outbound Sales, Internet Marketing, Lead Capture, Lead Nurturing, Appointment Setting, Data Mining, Phone communication, Lead Generation Strategy, Social Media Lead generation, Data Extraction, Data Scraping, Marketing Automation, Email Marketing, Social Media Management, United States, Canada, Relationship Management, B2B and B2C LinkedIn Lead Generation & Sales Navigator, Appointment setting, Sales Development Representative, Inbound Sales, Email List Building & Data Mining. I research Company names, Company websites, First names and Last Name of decision-makers, email addresses, phone Numbers, LinkedIn profiles and Country, lead management, lead nurturing, Prospect list, Lead generation, Outreach, Cold calling, Qualification, Appointment setting, Pipeline management, Sales process, Relationship building, Objection handling, Closing techniques, Account management Customer relationship management (CRM), Territory management, Market research, Lead nurturing, Sales prospecting, Sales forecasting, Market analysis, Competitive analysis, Sales strategy, development, Product demo, Sales presentation, Sales training, Sales coaching, Sales performance improvement, MailChimp, B2B Marketing, Inbound Inquiry, zoomWeb ScrapingOnline Market ResearchLinkedIn RecruitingB2B MarketingData ScrapingData MiningData EntryB2B Lead GenerationProduct DescriptionSurveySalesEmail MarketingEmail ListLead GenerationLinkedIn Lead Generation
- $60 hourlyHello! I’m an experienced Software Data Management/Analytics specialist with a proven history of understanding and building complex systems. I've led teams across diverse clients, technologies and business sectors. Well-versed in Google Suite apps (Sheets, Slides, Docs, Forms), Apps Script. In addition, Microsoft Office apps (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio), Visual Basic. + Computer Info. Systems graduate + Certified Scrum Master + Certified Microsoft Excel expert + Oracle SQL expert + 15 Years of experience supporting a myriad of Software solutions. Feel free to communicate with me before placing an order to adjust my services to your criteria. Thank you for taking the time to read this description and looking forward to working with you!Web ScrapingEmail AutomationScriptingSpreadsheet AutomationData AnalyticsVisual Basic for ApplicationsGoogle Apps ScriptMicrosoft VisioLead GenerationData ScrapingData ExtractionData EntryFlowchartGoogle SheetsMicrosoft ExcelData Visualization
- $90 hourlyI am a Data Scientist passionate about the potential of Data Science and IoT to solve problems. My skills lie in the intersection of IoT, data science, and data engineering. I'm experienced in the end-to-end pipeline of telematics data. I build dashboards, script automations, and train predictive machine learning algorithms. I have worked primarily with Python, SQL, Dataiku, Hadoop, and Apache Data Science tools (NiFi, Kafka, Hive, Impala, HBase, etc.) As an expert in IoT data, I can quickly learn new tools to solve IoT-related problems. I follow CRISP-DM for data science projects and can confidently move a project from start to finish, with the business goal in mind. I have worked fully remotely for the last 5 years; regular communication is incredibly important to me! A little more about my background: I have been working in the Information Technology field for over a decade, with much of that time spent managing data. I began at an insurance company and helped to migrate a FoxPro database to SQL. From there, I took a role as a lead system administrator managing HP Unix, Red Hat Linux, and Windows systems in a National Guard Data Center. Meanwhile, I also served as a Signal Officer for the National Guard responsible for planning and establishing wireless communications in austere environments forWeb ScrapingContent WritingData ScienceApache Spark MLlibMachine LearningData AnalyticsTechnical Project ManagementData VisualizationCommunicationsAPI DevelopmentDatabase Management SystemInternet of ThingsData ScrapingPythonData EngineeringApache Spark
- $35 hourlyI'm a quantitative analyst and statistical programmer with a PhD in mathematics from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. I have experience with Python and R, as well as a working knowledge of SQL. I have a particular interest in social research and policy (for example housing, demography, poverty, education, health), so if you have such a project I'd love to hear from you.Web ScrapingStatistical ProgrammingData AnalysisData ExtractionGNU OctavePythonMachine LearningQuantitative AnalysisSQLData ScrapingMATLABStatisticsR
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.