Hire the best WordPress Developers in Venezuela
Check out WordPress Developers in Venezuela with the skills you need for your next job.
- $35 hourly...::About me::... LMS Manager & Instructional Designer Professional Journalist & Voice Over Mass Communication Bachelor with a major in Audiovisual Journalism. I’ve had the chance to fulfill the role of Lead Instructional Designer for Atlantis University, carrying out tasks such as: ● Moodle Administrator. ● Specialized Moodle Technical Support. ● Instructional Manager. ● Instructional Elevator for Teachers. Additionally, I’ve also worked as a freelance editorial writer, a role in which I wrote, edited, published, and managed SEO-friendly content. In these roles, I gained the knowledge to manage several tools and skills such as graphic design, teaching, content creation, WordPress, Moodle, Canvas Learning, Photoshop, and Illustrator. High Level of accuracy, deadline oriented, and reliability, in addition to fast reply to your questions/inquiries.WordPressVirtual AssistanceCommunicationsLearning Management SystemInstructional DesignBlog ContentSEO WritingInstructional DesignMoodleVoice-OverEnglish GrammarCastilian SpanishWritingJournalism Writing
- $50 hourlyHI!! I am Virtual CISO, Cyber Security, Cyber defense, Ethical Hacker, expert I am prompt engineer working to create and maintain AI-generated content in Spanish. I love finding creative and innovative ways to ensure the perfect prompts are provided for our users I am a computer security scientist with an intensive hacking background. I do have a Msc in computer engineering I am working for severals Internationals Enterprises where I do intensive researches in Penetration Testing, Vulnerability managements, Technological Risk, Security Architecture and Forensic I am Professional with over 20 years experience in the area of information and communications technology, including 15 years of experience in networks and security infrastructure Analytical skills to solve problems, ability to work with new technologies, adaptable to any situation, pro-activity and motivation to individual and team achievements Self-management capacity of the learning process to successfully assume the continued improvement of my functions My passion is to help SMBs gain a fighting chance in an increasingly hostile information security threat environment by providing part-time vCISO services. Whether PCI , GDPR, NIST, ISO27000 and any other Security Standards gap analysis, information security risk assessments, audit remediation, strategic planning, interim CISO services, or anything else information security related, I offer you my vCISO Services, Information security ISO27001 consultancy and Policies Documentations With the following responsibilities and functions; Recommend modifications to application development, database design, networking, or infrastructure architecture with the goal of complying with internal information security policies and standards. Monitoring emerging products, technologies or best practices that will improve security for the organization and its stakeholders. Perform security audits, identify security gaps, and develop and implement risk mitigation solutions. Design and develops the organizations overall information security architecture to protect its information assets. Perform work and recomedations in relation to network, data, application and or cloud security and liaises with other areas of IT in the dissemination of this information to counter threats and internal and external vulnerabilities. Perform advanced research and identifying information security products, services, and trends, testing security configurations, and developing configuration architectures. Stong experience in Information security and Network Security: • Design Network security architecture • Design Cloud Security architecture ( AWS and Azure) • IT Vulnerability Assessment • API Security Evaluation • Cloud Security Assessment • Active Directory Security • Network and Web Application/Mobile Penetration Testing • Threat Hunting, • Red Team Program Development/Red Team Attack Simulations • Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) Gathering • IT Risk Management • Incidents Response management • Technical Writing; Information Security Policies,: ISO2700, NIST, HISPAA, PCI • Working experience of supporting Cyber Security tools such as, McAfee SIEM, Ms-SENTINEL, CISCO IPS, Citrix NetScaler, TrendMicro endpoint. Checkpoint Firewall, Bluecoat, AWS WAF, AWS Shield and AWS Firewall Manager, antivirus, CYNET security endpoint • Kali Linux Toolkit, Qualys, Nessus • MS-365 security, Defender for Cloud Strong experiece in IT Support and admin • Technical Supports Windows Server • Active Directory management • Technical Supports Azure Cloud • Technical Supports Intunes • Technical Supports Windows 10 and 11 • Technical SupportsMS- 365 • Technical writing IT Procedures,WordPressMobile App TestingAmazon EC2BlockchainISO 27001Cloud SecurityVulnerability AssessmentOffice 365Information SecurityMicrosoft AzureCybersecurity ManagementPenetration TestingNessusEthical HackingNetwork Security
- $25 hourlyA lover of the web, and creative by nature. With over 6 years of experience creating websites, specializing in fast and secure websites, with a modern and clean design that impacts and differentiates you from the competition. I have experience in server management, speed optimization, website optimization to suit different devices, SEO to get your website correctly indexed in Google and get more visits. My professional skills: ✔ Elementor Pro ✔ Visual Composer ✔ Oxygen Builder ✔ Divi ✔ Thrive Architec ✔ Woocommerce ✔ Shopify ✔ Squarespace ✔ Wix Some of my secondary skills include using ✔Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator to edit and create amazing graphics for your website, as well as handle mockup versions and transform mockups into real functional websites. 🚀 Everything is possible 🚀 Customer Testimonials: "Santiago did a great job on this large website project. His knowledge of WordPress and Elementor is very impressive. Another thing I really like about working with him is he comes up with his own design ideas sometimes which end up looking great. He is a great communicator and fun to work with. Highly recommend!"WordPressHTML5CSSElementorWixLanding Page DesignWireframingAdobe PhotoshopWordPress DevelopmentWooCommerceLanding PageVisual CommunicationAdobe IllustratorThrive ThemesDivi
- $6 hourlyIf you are looking someone reliable, hard worker, responsible, honest, communicative, someone who adapt to changes, enviroments, work in team and someone who cares to deliver quality in the job, then you're in the right place. Hi, I'm Johanna and I'm happy to tell you how I can help you growning up your project, business or organization in the area that I've been developing since 7 years ago. I have experience working as a Marketing Role, Customer Service, Communications, VA, Sales, Public Relations, Events, Social Media, Digital Marketing and Photography. I have excellent work experience and a wide field of work, which I love and enjoy. I'll be the human being that will understand your necesities and will be able to make it happens. Thus, with my professional experience and skills, I asure you we will be rocking together because we will be able to establish an excellent team to achieve goals. I can help you to manage your digital social community, prepare articles, researching, data entry and work together to enhance your brand, service, or product presence. Also, I can recommend how you can grow up fast and safely in your economic and rentability goals. So, don't think too much and let's rock ASAP to start this opportunity! Looking forward to work together. BSc. Johanna R.WordPressEmail SupportOnline ResearchActiveCampaignAppointment SchedulingCommunicationsHubSpotCanvaMarketingVirtual AssistanceWebsite ContentCustomer ServiceData EntrySocial Media Marketing
- $14 hourlyI'm a text translator and editor, I am a Spanish native speaker and I am fluent in both English and French (I study these languages in an institute and lived abroad) I have ten years of experience with the English language (Translating and teaching) This enables me to do both edition and translation projects satisfactorily and five as a French speaker. I've completed many projects over the last five years in text translation and edition in an independent way and all my clients have ended up satisfied with the outcome. Quick note: I study both Physics and Philosophy, the study of these particular subjects allows me to do projects in both areas with sufficient precision and knowledge. _______________________________________________________________________ Thanks to my career I have advanced level skills in Latex, more than 7 years, a time where I developed strong knowledge about it. My experience covers: • Word, PDF, Excell, handwritten to Latex. • Beamer. • Tikz. • Geogebra, WolfFram. • Overleaf. • MathJax. Furthermore, I have a high level in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. I can code .tex to use it in WordPress, HTML, and other platforms with a mathematical environment. Now I'm working as a teacher assistant in the Physics school at Carabobo's University which is known as one of the top universities in Venezuela.WordPressFrench to English TranslationData MiningData ScienceMathematicsData ExtractionPython ScriptData AnalysisLatin American Spanish AccentComputer SkillsSpanish to English TranslationpandasPhysicsPythonLaTeX
- $12 hourlyI am trading algorithmic programmer in Mql4 , Mql5 and Python. I am Computer Engineer and I have certifications in Java , Python and web developer.WordPressAlgorithm DevelopmentMatplotlibMQL 4Time Series AnalysisMQL 5Python
- $18 hourlyJournalist with over 10 years of experience as editor, caster, TV presenter, producer and researcher, social media management, and more. +8 years in Informative and Creative Writing about Health, Science, Economy, Foreign Trade, Politics, Entertainment & Variety, and more. +5 years in Community and Social Network management, build of personal brand for influencers in Economy, Trade, Politics, Leadership and Gender Equality. +5 years in Corporate Campaigns Directorate, Internal/External Communication Management. +5 years as Content Editor, Quality Control, Style and Speech. +3 years as Director of creative teams to fulfill image campaigns, publicity for Online and Offline media. +2 years in content production for radio and television. +2 years as a voice over and TV Presenter. I considerate myself as a creative and passionate person about the audiovisual and digital world.WordPressArticle WritingSocial Media ManagementSEO WritingJournalism WritingSocial Media Content CreationWritingCopywritingBook WritingSocial Media Marketing StrategyLanding PageCreative Writing
- $30 hourlyPassionate about my work, I always look for new challenges to keep me motivated and moving forward. My success is measured by the positive impact I have on my clients and their businesses. Professional Engineer with a Master's degree in Innovation, specializing in Marketing and Innovation, Business Development, Project Management, and Planning. My 8 years of experience in a variety of sectors, including startups, retail, construction, logistics and distribution, and maintenance, affirm my abilities as a professional and person. One of my main goals is to encourage organizations to think outside the box and to realize the world of possibilities and successes that await them by driving disruptive changes in the labor ecosystem.WordPressMarketing AutomationHubSpotGoogle AnalyticsDesign ThinkingLean StartupAdobe PhotoshopGoogle AdWordsFacebook Ads ManagerOffice 365Product DevelopmentBusiness PresentationFreelance MarketingMarketing PresentationMarketing
- $10 hourlyI have been working as a writer/translator since high school. I decided to make this my full-time job, so I have been developing my skills since 2018, when I started working as a Freelancer. As a writer, I have learned how to rank articles among the first results on the most famous search engines, such as Google or Yahoo. I have also learned how to use SEO to make optimized articles in different niches. Making a proper structure to find the best keywords to rank content is part of the things I do when creating an article. Most of my experience goes to Creative Writing, but I have also worked as a Community Manager creating sales speeches and connecting with people for different clients related to the sports niche. I also know how to use WordPress and most of the SEO-related plugins, such as SEMRush, which has helped me get better results since I can compare what I'm writing with the competition to improve the results and allow me to create better articles. The topics that I have written about going from travels to cryptocurrencies, gaming, eSports, gambling, real estate, and so on. On the other hand, as a translator, I have been working with books and articles, mainly from English to Spanish. My translations go from complex vocabulary to a more friendly reading to daily content for social media and similar projects. I'm a very reliable person who can help your project get the result it needs, so hit me up if you think we can create results together, as I will be pleased to help you with every idea you have for your project!WordPressContent WritingEnglish to Spanish TranslationArticle WritingSpanish to English TranslationCryptocurrencySports WritingBlog WritingSEO WritingCreative WritingWordPress SEO PluginContent SEOSEO Keyword ResearchBlog ContentSearch Engine Optimization
- $25 hourly🏆 𝐓𝐨𝐩 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫 🥇 𝐔𝐩𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐂𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝 💎 𝟏2+ 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 🌐 Website: acortar.link/MoissesBossio 💼 Portfolio: acortar.link/MoissesBossio_Briefcase 📄 Curriculum Vitae: acortar.link/MoissesBossio_ProfessionalResume Hi, I'm Moisés, an expert Marketing Manager and Brand Strategist with 12 years of experience in the industry. I design and implement strategic marketing plans to evaluate and analyze the results of actions. As a Social Media Manager, Community Manager and Content Manager, I strive to understand each client's individual needs and adapt my strategies accordingly. My goal is to transmit the mission, vision and values of the brand clearly and effectively through strategic brand management. I perform exhaustive data analysis to efficiently organize and direct my team's actions In social media management, I specialize in organic content creation, strategic design, detailed reporting, and a sales funnel strategy. With my experience and creativity, I am sure that I can offer unique and effective solutions to position your brand both online and offline. I have extensive work experience and portfolio that demonstrates my ability in social media management, organic content creation and design, marketing plan implementation, and brand management. To learn more about my experience and skills, please visit my personal website and view my entire portfolio and work history. ✅ Skills Marketing Manager and Brand Strategist • Data Analysis. • Management of online advertising platforms such as Google AdWords, Google Shopping, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads, Adobe Campaign and Adobe Audience Manager. • Strategic marketing. • Strategy planning with audience segmentation. • Tailoring of specific plans for different social networks. • Advertising analysis and execution. • Strategic content design. • Content scheduling in high impact schedules. • Project management with Slack, Trello, Asana or Basecamp. • Copywriting. • Big Management or bid management. ✅ Social Media Manager Skills • Planning of marketing strategies in social networks. • Definition and segmentation of the target audience to which the project's actions are directed. • Creation of content strategy and publication calendar. • Definition of promotional campaigns and management of the assigned budget. • Analyze the results of the campaigns. • Measurement of strategic efficiency and analysis of information. • Analysis with marketing and sales departments, to define and control conversion objectives (KPI's and ROI). ✅ Community Manager Skills • Building and managing the company's online community. • Execute the defined strategy. • Generate and maintain feedback with the community of users in the different social platforms. • Image management and presence in the networks. • Customer and user service. • Online reputation crisis protocol moderator. • Creation of content in social networks and blog articles. • Copywriter. • Recycling and content curation for publication. • Monitoring of social networks. • Preparation of reports for the social media manager together with the marketing and sales department. ✅ Skills Content manager • Writing and editing quality content. • Manage the content creation team. • Create content strategies. • Brainstorming with your team. • Tracking and analyzing content. • Optimize content with SEO tactics. • Ensure compliance with data protection and copyright regulations. ✅ Tools • Canvas. • Adobe Photoshop. • Adobe Illustrator. • Adobe Creative Suite. • Prezi. • Google Analytics • Google Slides. • Google Sheets. • Google Docs. • Microsoft Office. • Microsoft PowerPoint. • Lightroom. • Evernote. • Piktochart. • Filmora. • Vimeo. • CMS Hub. • SEMrush. • Raven Tools. • MOZ. • Buffer. • Mailchimp. • WordPress. • Wix. • UENI. • Lintree. • Bitly. • Feedly. • Brandwatch. • Hootsuite. • Creative Studio. • Google Analytics. • Mailchimp. • Reportei.WordPressSocial Media ManagementContent MarketingSocial Media ContentSocial Media Ad CampaignMarketing StrategySocial Media MarketingSocial Media AdvertisingAdobe PhotoshopDigital MarketingFacebook Ads ManagerVideo EditingDigital StrategyCanvaMarketing Management
- $7 hourlyI'm here to help you save time and solve those problems that are giving you such a headache right now. I've worked with SEO and as a copywriter for around 5 years. I've put a lot of effort into every homepage, blog post, etc., that I've been asked to write. The SEO tasks I can help you with are: -Fixing the problems on your WordPress website -Changing and fixing the problems with the links of Amazon Affiliates, AliExpress, etc -Adding products to your Shopify store -Researching keywords and the best products to sell online -Copywrite and proofread your website And the tools I use to do so are: -WordPress -AAWP Plugin -KWFinder -SpyFu -MozBAR -Chat GPT and Bard I also can help you with some administrative tasks for your business, such as: -Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Project, etc) -Internet Research -Data Entry -Researching and collecting emails and information I'm hopeful of working soon with you!WordPressIndustrial EngineeringData EntryShopifyWordPress ThemeCRM SoftwareMicrosoft ExcelAutodesk AutoCADSEO StrategySEO Keyword ResearchSearch Engine Optimization
- $25 hourlyI have 24 years of experience in the development of information systems and business intelligence. I worked in the phases of requirements survey, design, construction, testing and application production start-up. I ran the entire process as an analyst, project leader, and portfolio. For more than 10 years I developed programs and performed maintenance with the statistical tool SAS, Cobol and Power Builder. I designed databases and built simple and complex SQL queries with the DB2, Oracle and MySQL drivers. Since 2014 I have dedicated myself to the area of digital marketing. For this I use the WordPress platform and the Inbound marketing methodology.WordPressInternet MarketingWordPress PluginWeb DesignSearch Engine OptimizationSystem AnalysisSystems DevelopmentDatabase DesignBusiness IntelligenceSASCastilian Spanish
- $25 hourlyI am a native Spanish speaker with excellent writing and communication skills with 8 years of experience writing content for digital channels. I have strong analytical and research skills to produce accurate and high quality content. I am familiar with SEO best practices and have the ability to optimize content for search engines. In addition, I can work under tight deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously. I have interacted with clients from different countries and cultures, many of whom have helped me to improve my skills. Most of my clients have been satisfied with my work. I can show you my writing skills, which are as follows: - Create informative, engaging and high quality content on various topics such as gaming, finance and business development. - Have a solid understanding of SEO best practices and experience writing for digital channels. - Conduct research on industry topics and trends to ensure content is accurate, relevant and current. - Collaborate with your team to develop content strategies that meet your clients' needs and goals. - Edit and proofread content to ensure accuracy, clarity and consistency. - Entry of articles in the Wordpress platform with their SEO optimization through YOAST by SEO and All in one SEO. - Optimize content for SEO best practices, including keyword research and implementation. - Keep updated with industry trends, technologies and best practices in content writing. - Strong attention to detail and ability to work efficiently and quickly My ability to establish and maintain a professional relationship with clients can make any type of project very successful.WordPressCastilian SpanishSpanishLatin American Spanish AccentArticle WritingEnglish to Spanish TranslationSports WritingContent WritingBlog WritingWritingGamblingSEO Keyword ResearchContent SEOSEO Writing
- $20 hourlyI have worked as a translator from english to spanish and technical writer, also I have experience with CMS like joomla and wordpress.WordPressAegisubAdobe CaptivateEnglish to Spanish TranslationMicrosoft Power BISubtitlesExcel VBAGeneral TranscriptionEnterprise Resource Planning
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.