I'm looking for a few long term real estate/architectural photo editors for editing/retouching real estate photos.
Will pay $1 CAD per image edited.
So that I can assess your work, please edit a few of the photos at https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2ewNdVHp32EeUZNLVduS0RNX28&usp=sharing (hint: these night lighting, colour, rotation/leveling and and distortion corrections, to name a few) - (Please check out my portfolio at http://image120.com/real-estate-photography/ and try to copy my editing style. I'll send you my edits of the above originals after you deliver your edits to me, and we can assess from there.)
• Must have an excellent working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop (CS5, 6, CC and/or Lightroom)
• Must have a colour-calibrated computer monitor
• Must be able to clearly communicate in English both in text and by voice, and must be a good communicator via Skype (voice and text)
• Must have a reliable internet connection
• Previous real estate photo editing experience preferred (please show me samples of your previous work by sharing a link)
Photo editing requirements:
• The Photo Editor will apply distortion correction (including vertical distortion) and leveling correction, adjust contrast, clarity, colour balance, saturation, shadows/highlights and brightness using Adobe Photoshop - the distortion correction is needed due to the use of a wide-angle lens. The ability to clone stamp is required as well (for removing me when I'm reflected in a mirror, and for removing lens flare, etc)
• The completed images will be delivered to me in full resolution via Google Drive, with the files named according to the Google Drive folder name
What to expect:
• 1-6+ jobs, on average, will be given per-week, with the work week going from Monday-Friday (Saturday is optional). No work is required to be done on Sunday. More work is given in my peak season, which is mid-May to mid-Sept, as I'm in studying during the winter months.
• Each job will consist of 15-35 photos to be edited (average is about 20 photos)
• Initially, I'd like to see your sample work by way of the above sample to be edited. We'll then assess from there.
I'm looking to develop a long term relationship with a few editors.
Thanks for your interest!