Aivvy is making the World’s First IoT Music Player
A new way to experience music.
One purchase, One Device, One touch.
Music for you is anywhere.
Our music player combines audio hardware, smart software and a cloud-based music platform to deliver Personalized Radio.
It was funded in Kickstarter and awarded as a CES 2016 Innovation Awards Honoree.
We believe the IoT devices will be leading the next big wave in the history.
Vinyl, tape, CD, MP3, streaming... It's time for a change.
Come and join us to rock together. You can be as innovative as you want to be, as we believe, technology can change, and is changing the world.
If you are a passionate, self-motivated individual and want to work with us in developing Aivvy’s software architect and service APIs, contact us now.
We are looking for passionate, self-motivated experienced team-players to work together with talented multi-cultural team. Your responsibility will be developing the cloud system for our music devices and also the backend for our websites. Data science and analytics will be the future growth areas we hope you will step into. You will also communicate and work closely with other teams in Aivvy.
- Design the system architect and service api
- Participate in system architect implementation such as restful data api
- Develop web apps
- Architect testing strategies and frameworks
- Architect CI process and develop process
- Result orientation, problem solving capabilities
- Full stack experience with accomplishments on products and system
- Deep understanding on agile software development
- A passionate team player with strong presentation, communication skills
- Familiar with Python, Go, Node.js
- Familiar with Linux, AWS, and Continuous integration tools
- 5+ years web development experience
- 3+ years experience with Python and Python web frameworks
- Database schema design experiences
- User experience orientation and empathy, UX knowledge
- Excellent in English
- Presentable open-source project development experience
- Music lover
How we work
1. Open: We believe in Sharism and the power of team-work.
2. Agile: We keep learning and improving. We deliver fast and quickly with agile development methodology and tools.
3. Deliver: We get the right things done, and do them correctly. We solve hard problems and build elegant solutions.
What we will prepare for you
1. Don't follow fixed working hours.
2. Be ready to expand your skill set – We support you to participate in
3. online MOOC for educational and professional goals.
4. Make friends with different backgrounds – You will work with team members stationed around the world to build a better culture and product.
5. Don't worry about food – Fresh fruit, snacks and drinks are available anytime in our offices.
Who we are
Aivvy was founded in 2014 by a team of world-class engineers and executives with backgrounds in audio engineering, cloud computing, data science, machine intelligence and hardware design. We creates extraordinary entertainment experiences by seamlessly integrating audio hardware, intelligent software and personalized radio into next generation consumer devices.
We succeeded in Kickstarter campaign and debuted Aivvy Q in SXSW 2015. Founded in June of 2014 in California, we have a multi-cultural team in Redwood City, CA, Hong Kong and Mainland China. Our Hong Kong office is located in Science & Technology Park.
More about us and our product: http://aivvy.com
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the Position and Name in subject, and also please attach your CV, previous works/portfolio links if applicable. Looking forward to meeting you!