We are looking for creative and motivated software developers to improve our XMPP-based front-end and back-end software stack in a long term partnership.
Knowledge of various debugger tools like Firebug and IE Developers tools, Mobile UI development, Cross browser designing and developing experience.
We work with cross-cultural and global teams, which require virtual communication skills, pro active behavior and the willing to think and act solution oriented.
The developers must have experience working with responsive UI, cross browser front-end development.
Linux and XMPP know how is appreciated.
* good English skills (Both reading and writing)
* experienced with GIT
* fast learner, self-directed, work well with others
* experienced in Java / J2EE / JSP / servlets (Zimbra)
* Backend and Frontend experience is appreciated
* XMPP, WebRTC, VoIP experience
* Linux knowledge
* nice to have: Java, Bash, Perl, Python
* Networking (IPv4, IPv6, HTTP, TLS, network security, encryption, TCP/UDP, server-client architectures, mesh architectures, peer2peer, VPNs)
Also Zimbra knowledge is beneficial.