A little bit about Hammer Software:
We are a shop specializing in software development (system integration, telecom, and networking), telecom, and security/surveillance support.
We would prefer to find someone that work out well for a long term partnership, so I would prefer someone that has a larger skillset. You don't have to be perfect, but you should be able to solve the problems with a minimum amount of help.
This will be the first rev of the tool. Our client needs it to query a cloud instance of Jira Software (https://xxxxxx.atlassian.net/) with projects set up in Scrum Software Development mode. You must have your own access to a cloud instance of Jira Software. (They have 30 day free trials available.)
At this point, I don't care if it's a command line tool (Mac or Linux), desktop gui (must run on OSX El Capitan), or a website that I can host on my own Linux servers (PHP, Python, or perl).
What it must do:
- provide a weekly report
What must be on the weekly report:
- show brief (one line) updates on any tickets with 'highest' or 'higher' priority in a top 10 format by developer
- should not crash and burn if there are less than 10 tickets matching this
- if a given developer does not have any tickets, they should not be listed
- should list developer name (first and last name), ticket #, priority as a heading before giving the one line description
- should list date issue was created
- should list date of last activity
- should only consider activity on subtasks, stories and bugs for commits
- subtasks, stories, bugs and epics should be considered if they're closed or created, or a status changes from todo to in progress or in progress to done
Please detail what language and environment you will use to solve the problem and how soon I should expect a solution from you.
Please feel free to ask any questions you need answered to bid on this project.