We're looking for a dev with some systems programming and/or devops experience who can use pylxd and iptables to create containers for a continuous integration system.
The scripts developed should create a container, configure it, trigger a build, and run it on the container; save results and destroy the container.
The system is a script system, but must be robust, deterministic and simple. Including when the tested programs crash.
Knowledge of the following is required:
1. Python2.7 (must)
2. Basic understanding Linux routing and iptables (must)
3. Basic understanding of Linux containers (must)
4. Advanced Linux experience (nice to have)
5. Knowledge of VPN configuration, specifically L2TP (nice to have)
6. Knowledge of Logstash, ansible or salt, is an advantage but not a requirement.