Position: Executive Assistant
Purpose: To maximize the CEO’s effectiveness (and save the CEO time) by providing support, research, project management for assigned projects, assisting with hiring, and performs other duties as assigned.
Executive Assistant to the CEO Job Duties:
• Creates and compiles spreadsheet reports
• Creates and assists in creating powerpoint presentations
• Assist team with email software such as AWeber, etc. (looking for someone with a technical apititude)
• Project management: Manages assigned projects and completes projects ontime
• Assists CEO in recruitment, testing, and interview process
• Reads, researches, and routes correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; receiving and initiating telecommunications
• Conducts research regarding market opportunities and software tools to make the company more effective
• Maintains confidentiality of client work, business information, and CEO files
• Research new software, as needed
• Other duties as assigned to provide support to the CEO
Example list of items: Setup a team member in the company's phone software (we have more than one phone vendor), setup someone in email, setup an AWeber email, do a special research project for the CEO on merchant processing vendors, etc.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Superb written communication skills; proofreading
• Highly organized, detail-oriented and able to manage/execute multiple ongoing projects
• Technical skills (able to setup software, deal with software issues, etc.)
• Ability to work effectively with other and meet deadlines
• Strong skills in Microsoft Excel a plus
• Written and presentation skills in creating presentations and conducting the necessary research for the presentations
• Able to create compelling reports
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment; learns quickly
• Understanding of digital content, communication and marketing principles a plus
• The company is a young growing company focused on providing advertising and marketing services. Previously, the owner ran a 150+ person company so the company anticipates growth in the future.
In your post, in order to show your attention to detail please include the following: your past experience as it relates to this role, your approximate typing speed, previous experience as an executive assistant. Additionally, are you familiar with the advertising industry? Do you have a technical aptitude (AWeber email software, etc).=? Please also include in your post, the total number of hours you would be willing to work for $800 (across multiple weeks). This is a part-time role across multiple weeks that could become an ongoing position. I'm looking for someone who may be able to fill an ongoing role.