We've a very good idea - and even a first design - of how our product logo should look like. However, it is in jpg format. We need :
1. Someone to draw it so we can easily use it in brochures, leaflets, softwares etc.
2. Someone we can trust there logo and product name are still confidential and will remain our own intelelctual property
3. Ideally, we could afterwards play with it and change ourselves size of objects it contains, colours etc. As we're not design professionals, the used software should be something we already have on our computers. Is e.g. Powerpoint a possibility? Do you have an alternative?
4. We need as well a "transparent" version so that placed over a coloured background, the background perfectly fits around the logo, without having a white rectangle around it.
5. We don't need any major changes, but appreciate your creative input in order to make the logo appealing
Looking forward to your input,