We are looking for a person with a high level of knowledge and relevant practical experience to create 50 questions for Microsoft Outlook 2016.
The test must contain 3 types of questions (simple choice, multiple choices, true/false) allocated among 4 skill levels (beginner, intermediate, advanced, expert) and organized among several task-based subtopics.
1. The questions must reflect real-life experience on the job and they should NOT sound like definitions. Please create practical questions, based on your experience.
2. Please make sure that the questions are not based on memorizing, and avoid options related to menus or irrelevant issues.
3. Also, if there are any questions that require clarifying images, we would highly appreciate it if you could insert one image per question. The images can be inserted into the question body and/or into the explanation, but not in the choices of answers
4. The images you use must be created by yourself (not something you found on Google or copyright protected images), they must be very clear, and they must be outlined in red.
5. The test must cover the most important concepts in that area.
6. Always use the verb “select” when writing about choosing a menu option.
7. The final deliverable will be a Word document that contains all the questions.
Thank you for your interest!