- Access to Android phones and tablets running OS version 4.2.x and higher
- Charles or similar HTTP proxy debugging tool experience
- Experience retrieving Android logs with adb bugreport, logcat, or monitor is a huge plus
- Experience testing Video Streaming applications is a huge plus
Latin America is one of our fastest growing segments where we now need someone in the region to help test our Android app. You’ll be verifying critical workflows in our app are running smoothly in your region. Video playback, subscriptions, and ads may work differently near you, and we want to hear about it.
Your first job will look something like this…
1. Work with the US based team to load the latest application on your devices and get setup with accounts.
2. Spend some time with the app getting familiarized and give us any feedback about your first impressions.
3. Looking for bugs in specific workflows like the subscription process, video playback, or watching ads.
4. Spot checking issues with our translations. Did we miss something or does something not make sense in context?
5. Reporting issues found to the team and working with our QA team to reproduce bugs found and address other concerns.
Duration of job will depend upon number of devices you are able to test on, stability of the app, and your schedule. We are always updating our app and will need help making sure things are running smoothly near you.