I have 9+ years of experience in Testing Websites, Mobile, and Desktop applications. My strengths are Functional Testing, UI testing, Cross Browser Testing, Usability Testing, Mobile Testing(IOS and Android), Exploratory Testing, Blackbox Testing, Regression testing, Integration testing, and Website QA. Familiar with automation Testing, Selenium Webdriver, Selenium IDE, C#, and SQL as well.
★ Testing Skills :
- Test plan creation, Test scenario creation, Test data creation, Test case execution
- Manual testing, Web testing, Mobile testing, Black box testing, Functional testing,
- User interface testing, Browser compatibility testing, Cross browser testing,
- Usability testing, Regression testing, Security testing, Performance testing,
- Database testing, API testing
- Testing the APIs Using PostMan.
- Test Cases, and defect reporting.
- Methodologies and phases of SDLC, and STLC.
- Functional Analysis & Testing
- Usability Analysis & Testing
- Mobile testing (iOS, Android, Windows Mobile)
- Automated Testing (Selenium, QTP along with Cucumber, TestNG, JUnit)
- Load testing (LoadRunner, LoadUI, Jmeter)
- Mobile Automation Testing (Appium, Selendroid)
- Security testing
- Game testing
- Cross-browser testing
- Web Services testing (SOAP, RESTful)
- Unit test (Java, C, .net)
- Localization Testing (Dutch, German, English, Spanish, Russian and Italian)
• Real Estate
• eCommerce & Retail
• Media & Entertainment
• Healthcare & Life Sciences
* High level of software testing methods and technologies
* Business applications (B2B, B2C, C2C, SaaS)
* Test automation methods and technologies (Selenium WebDriver, Apium, Specflow)
* Leading of software testing process
* Establishing a software testing process from scratch
★ Strong knowledge:
* Agile development and testing methodology
* Object-Oriented designing and programming
* BDD and TDD development process
* Design of graphic elements
I have Good experience in:
* Manual testing of web, desktop, mobile apps
* Functional, regression, smoke, performance, white/grey/black box, penetration, security testing, cross-browser and cross-platform testing, etc.
* Creating test plans and test cases.
* Organisation and managing of the whole test process.
* Clarification of acceptance criteria and requirements. Defining of new features.
* Automation testing: creating automation test frameworks, tests for frontend and backend. Organisation of continuous integration. BDD and TDD development process.
Working Experience with Kentico, Wordpress and Magento applications. I feel free to work with Browser Stack and Sauce lab to check the Websites on multiple resolutions. I have tested multiple applications, including eCommerce and Healthcare Systems.
I have sound knowledge of Bug Tracking tools: JIRA, Trello, Quality Center, Bugzilla, Lean testing, and Bugherd.
why I am here:
- to improve your application' Quality
- to make sure it works as expectations
- to make sure it is easy to use for User
- to help you in delivering the Quality application within the timeline
Software Testing is not only my profession, but it is also my hobby and my passion. I do believe in the process and product quality and do my best to achieve both of them.