Hire the best User Acceptance Testing Specialists in Argentina
Check out User Acceptance Testing Specialists in Argentina with the skills you need for your next job.
- $30 hourlyQA Engineer with more than 6 years of experience working on different industries with different clients (Insurance, Healthcare, Entertainment). -Agile oriented -Mobile and Web -Documentation Analysis -Test Cases Design -Testing processes definition -Test Cases Execution -Load Testing -Api Testing -Regression Testing -Smoke Testing -UATUser Acceptance TestingMobile App TestingUsability TestingDocument AnalysisPostmanTest Case DesignAPI TestingLoad TestingApache JMeterRegression TestingSmoke TestingManual Testing
- $100 hourlyPERSONAL STATEMENT I am a professional with experience in SAP implementation, data analysis, KPIs, and other organisational management metrics and processes. With a solid understanding of businesses and commitment to providing high-quality delivery. I am oriented to keeping up to date with the latest technological trends to improve productivity and efficiency in the projects in which I participate. I enjoy being part of work teams where innovation and dynamism are key factors, keeping the focus on learning and gaining new ideas and life experiences. * Data analysis proficiency * Knowledge of customer service practices * Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite * Experience in mediation and conflict resolution techniques * Focus on Digital TransformationUser Acceptance TestingInformation AnalysisMicrosoft OfficeImplementation PlanSAP ImplementationTest Results & AnalysisBlueprint StyleSAP ERPData Analysis
- $20 hourlyFocused on understanding the user's vision and developing intuitive solutions through prototyping and design iteration, my customer service experience has provided me with a deep understanding of user needs and expectations. Furthermore, my background as a back office analyst has strengthened my skills in data analysis and making informed decisions in the design process. The combination of both experiences, along with my ongoing training in UI design, motivates me to create comprehensive solutions that enhance the user experience.User Acceptance TestingResearch InterviewsAdobe XDFigmaPrototype DesignProduct DesignWeb UIUser Interface DesignUser ExperienceUI GraphicsUX & UI
- $20 hourlyI have been working in e-commerce and the web for more than 10 years, with experience in the web development, its quality control and the management of e-commerce platforms. This experience led me today to be the focal point of UAT in a very proactive team, in addition to position myself as a Product Owner for highly sensitive implementations and at the same time to form excellent interpersonal relationships.User Acceptance TestingRegression TestingProduct ManagementQA TestingHybrisManual TestingQuality Assurance
- $15 hourlyProactive and detail-oriented Software QA Engineer with 4+ years of experience in spearheading automation and manual testing initiatives for mobile and web applications within agile frameworks. Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of SDLC and STLC processes, complemented by proficiency in designing and executing test cases, performing bug tracking and reporting, and resolving issues effectively. Highly adept at collaborating with cross-functional teams, business stakeholders, and vendors, utilizing a range of advanced technologies and tools such as Selenium WebDriver, Selenide, GitLab CI, Docker, Postman, Charles Proxy, BrowserStack, Maven, Gradle, Confluence, PostgreSQL, Jira, and Slack. Exhibits a strong commitment to ensuring the alignment of software products with business objectives and enhancing user satisfaction by delivering high-quality software solutions.User Acceptance TestingRequirement AnalysisRegression TestingRest AssuredJenkinsCucumberJavaJiraAutomationQuality AssuranceTest Results & AnalysisSoftware QASoftware TestingTestingQA Automation
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.