• Highly Proficient with various libraries, open source frameworks & tools for Node.js
• Minimum five (5) years' experience with back-end web development.
• Extensive Experience with application servers
• Have expertise creating and maintaining secure environments that contain sensitive information
• Demonstrated experience developing database driven applications in a Node.js environment.
• Strong database experience, including MySQL and MongoDB
• Experience with AWS or other cloud solutions
• Proficient understanding of RESTful APIs
• Good understanding of oAuth2 protocols
• Proficient understanding of responsive frameworks such as Bootstrap
• Good knowledge of Bower, Npm, Composer
• Good knowledge Grunt / Gulp
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
• Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• No remote work, must work on premises (Burbank)
• Must be able to start immediately
• Highly Competitive Salary
• Casual startup environment, but without the startup financial anxiety
• All meals prepared by personal chef
• Travel allowance for those who need to commute from outside the San Fernando Valley
If this sounds like you, please send your resume with a contact email or phone number. You must also confirm that you can start immediately and that you can get to our Encino location.