I have a completed (front-end) WordPress website that needs a fairly basic custom payment gateway developed. There is only one product sold, and it is not sold directly to the consumer, but rather only certified managers and their direct salesmen can sell it, and they process customers’ payments through the website, with the product physically in-hand. There needs to be a way to uniquely verify the managers/salesmen, like a code or user login, prior to reaching the payment page, so that only they can process a payment, and they’re identified accurately, so the proper percentage is paid to him/her, and his/her manager, if applicable. Managers receive 13% of every sale, and salesmen receive 25% of every sale; if a manager makes the sale himself, he gets both the 13% and the 25%, for a total of 38%.
The product will sell for a variable price between $24.99 and $39.99 per unit, which the salesman can dictate at the time of sale. Once the sale has gone through, a breakdown (for reporting purposes only) of the transaction needs to take place, calculating how much of the sale needs to be set aside for: tax (included in the price), manager commission, salesman commission (if applicable), processing fee, cost of the product, partner cut, and finally remaining profit - these are percentages based on the variable price, with the exception of cost of product and partner cut, which will be fixed costs. Each week, payroll-type reports need to be generated, summing up all of these transactions.
A premium “Affiliates Pro” plugin has been purchased already from itthinx, and is currently implemented, although it does not have to be used. Any premium plugins necessary will be considered.
Further development will be necessary for additional features in the future, but this is phase I.