I need a Wordpress realtime widget for my site, to display a current value of something from an api, as well as the description below it.
1. Displays a single number retrieved an api
2. Displays a text descirption below it
3. The number will be retrieved from a restful api, which it can call at a frequency defined by the user
(so, we can set it to retrieve and display every 5 seconds, or every 1 second, or every 1 minute)
They can be an many instances of the widget, each with different api calls
4. It should also show when last it was updated.
5. Each instance of the widget will have its DEFAULT number or text to display with a message in case the api is not working.
6. I will be using this with visual composer plugin http://codecanyon.net/item/visual-composer-page-builder-for-wordpress/242431 as well as in the themify stack theme http://themify.me/themes/stack
I want this developed in 1 week.
Better still if you already have a widget that can do this, pls leave in...