Seeking a skilled SAP Application Developer to build an application that will involve accessing documents and modifying them to include either data from SAP or data from external Web Services. Your response should begin with the keyword “Ocean”. You must be able to produce well documented, clean, standards-compliant code and be comfortable collaborating with other developers and reporting to a Project Manager.
1. In-depth knowledge of SAP and SAP HANA
3. Experience configuring and integrating the SAP applications with 3rd party data sources
4. Underscore or Lodash experience, a plus
5. Strong experience debugging source code
6. Regular Git/Github commits required - - minimum, daily commits, a must
7. Strong Technical, problem-solving, analytical and communications skills
8. Strong experience with memory efficient techniques and page optimization for download speed
9. Must have experience working with data in JSON format
10. Experience consuming Web Services APIs using JSON, SOAP, REST, and XML
11. Strict confidentiality agreement (NDA) required.
To apply, please submit the following:
2. List of apps you’ve developed and the role you played in each including, apps that you have published on the SAP HANA App Center
3. Links to your web development site, portfolio, and/or blog
4. Twitter and LinkedIn profiles
5. Links to your Stack Overflow profile and pull requests for questions posed or problems solved by you on GitHub, and/or with other development communities or forums.