First project will be "7 Useful Tools for WP Developers"
These blog articles will be posted on high authority web development related blogs as guest posts, so they will need to be of a very high quality to be accepted.
Key skills required:
- Talented writer
- Good knowledge of web development languages
- Strong web research ability
- knowledge of how to do keyword research for blog articles
Some points about what we expect
- Your article should bridge theory and practice. Practical examples are important: after reading the article, readers should have not only gained new insights and ideas, but learned how to actually implement these insights and ideas in practice.
- Try linking the related articles, tools, services and other resources at the end of your article.
- Don't be afraid to express your opinion: the more thought-provoking your article, the better. But please back up your opinion with a solid argument. We hope to create a discussion in the comments area, not flaming. And express your opinion while avoiding a personal tone (e.g. "... is more appealing than" is better than "... appeals to me slightly more than..."
- Also, we like to avoid exaggerations like "absolutely awesome!" "the coolest feature I've ever seen!" "fantastic!" etc.
If you produce exceptional results you can look forward to ongoing monthly work