I have a videostudio in Copenhagen, with a big greenscreen, where I am going to shoot all kind of videos for my customers.
Unfortunately I'm not a pro in editing the movies yet, so I need a clipper for this first little project, and maybe on comming projects too, and it needs to be in Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015, which I know.
Here is the first video I would like you to finish: https://vimeo.com/174200179 (password: tsmc) and of course I will DropBox you all the related files, so you can continue my work (or start from scratch :)
Included in the project, I need to get back your Premiere Pro projects files, so that I can see how you have done it. Apart from getting the job done asap (I go on holiday in 3 days :) I need to learn from you, to improve my own skills, so good writing in English is a must from you! And feel free to educate me, if you see things in the project where I simply must do otherwise :)
Overall, Tom tells about his next Course, where he teach in "RCM - Reliability Centered Maintenance", so better background videos covering that topic, would be fine...!
I would very much like you to improve the video with your artistic skills, but here is what I need to get done, at least:
1) A much nicer and professionel way of making the titles: Tom Svantesson and TSMC.
2) An improvement of the whole soundpart of the video. Maybe some good underlaying music...
3) A much better editing of the green shadow around Tom (the man on the video) - and a description to me on how you do it i Premiere Pro!
4) I need to place some titles around the video, to underline what Tom says, so I need a template for some nice titles, so that I can fill them in myself.
5) A nicer implementation of the dateroller (20 September - 22 September) in the end of the video. I would like it to fade in and out, and if you have a better, feel free to implement.
6) Maybe some better videos as backgrounds - I find it hard to find free videos on the net - maybe you have a good list ?
7) Removing the white spot in Toms (for him) right glass - if it's possible at all !?!
8) A nice intro and outtro screen, where I can place som text, and a template for how the text should look, so that I can fill it in myself. Right now just "V10 - RCM - Reliability Centered Maintenance kursus d. 20, 21 og 22 september hos TSMC."
Hope this project will be the start for a future cooperation. This video is the first of three videos that needs to be edited for TSMC, and I need it done in 2 days!