Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, 10-30 hrs/week -
I am looking for a strong web designer to help me on my current Wordpress Plugin Project. The plugin helps users manage, and display customer testimonials. The prospective designer would have the following expertise:
- Strong design foundation skills using Photoshop
- Strong web design and development knowledge including best practices, limitations etc.
- Experience designing components for Wordpress Themes or Plugins
- Solid understanding and experience building responsive designs
- Experience creating attractive designs that look good in a variety of different themes and colour schemes.
- A proven track-record of creating great User Interfaces and User Experiences
You would be responsible for:
- Creating multiple variations, including some premium designs
- Creating PSD designs for various screensizes.
- Working with the Plugin developer to implement these changes and tweaking as necessary.
- Give suggestions on how to improve usability of screens
If you feel that...
I have a Laravel 5 web application, and need help updating the formatting for 4 reports. Reports include some maps, pics, tables and charts/graphs. All of the backend code has been completed, but i need an expert front-end designer/developer to make the reports look clean, modern and professional and also fit appropriately when exported/printed as a PDF.
Please provide samples of reports you have created in order to be considered.
I am attaching samples of current reports for your review, and upon acceptance will provide access to the github repository. Do not contact me outside of upwork.
We are looking for a bootstrap-experienced Web Designer to build two versions of an organizational profile page for our MVP. This profile page shall serve as an introduction for a particular organization within our database. Possible followup jobs include profile pages for other organizations down the line.
We are a social enterprise with both a business and a social bottom line.
Content and background story will be provided during initial briefing - creative freedom is given regarding the representation of that content & background story in the design. Final Output: Layered PSDs.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, 30+ hrs/week -
Vocanic is looking for a User Experience designer with great wire-framing skills to turn some initial project documentation and sketches into fully-fledged, interactive wireframes.
We're looking for someone who's proficient with at least one wire framing tool (we use Balsamiq or AxureRP, although you can also use your own tools).
The ideal candidate is reliable and reachable, speaks perfect English, and is available for Singapore working hours (GMT+8).
Work will be done remotely via Basecamp/Slack/InVision, or in the Singapore office if you happen to live here.
Vocanic.com is Asia's largest full service social media marketing agency. Headquatered in Singapore and with local offices in Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Indonesia (Jakarta) & Bangkok (Thailand), Vocanic has a team of more than 120 dedicated social media professionals.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, 10-30 hrs/week -
I have some Balsamiq mockups and flow diagrams, but need something that looks a lot more realistic (probably about 100% realistic actually)
Also I would like to show a walkthrough of how the user would do various tasks (either animated, or by making the mockup slightly interactive).
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
I'm a successful web & marketing consultant who has a client roster of established, successful and growing companies who charged me with managing their brand in print and online.
I'm looking to partner with you, or your agency to take OWNERSHIP over the health and growth of my client's digital brand, under my direction.
Building out online catalogs and shopping carts.
Making Wordpress sites look awesome
Marketing & Branding (We do most of this, but you'll need to take our work and build on it.)
Nuts & bolts mgmt. of WP sites to keep the fast and up!
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, Less than 10 hrs/week -
Apply if you have experience creating native apps in iOS & Android, and integrating API's into mobile apps
Below is a brief, high-level description of the application. I can provide detailed mocks/wireframes if you are the right person for this project.
Needed: Mobile matchmaking application for iOS and Android.
A first time user creates a profile by authenticating with Facebook API and LinkedIn API. Small amount of data is grabbed from each API to make up the profile. The user sets a few additional profile fields not associated with the APIs to complete the profile.
Once the profile is created, the user has the ability to filter for profiles they want to be 'matched' with.
Once the filters are set, the user plays a 'tinder-like' game to find like profiles and start a conversation.
**MUST: have experience creating mobile apps, taking wireframes and turning them into software, communicating with clients, use professional software development methodologies and mobile...
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
We are looking for web page and logos designers.
- Translate business and user requirements into highly engaging and compelling design concepts
- Conceptualize, design, and develop the User Interface/User Experience as well as the overall look and feel of web pages
- Communicate design strategy and rationale to our team, including product managers and other key stakeholders
- Collaborate with the marketing and product team in the production of captivating brand messages
- Create designs including sketches, visual design mockups, visual assets and documentation required for proper implementation
- Incorporate user interface design standards across the website, as needed
- Ability to handle multiple projects and work quickly without sacrificing quality
- Compelling portfolio that demonstrates beautiful interactive experiences and innovative design
- Ability to work with constructive criticism as well as adhere to deadlines