We are looking for a bootstrap-experienced Web Designer to build two versions of an organizational profile page for our MVP. This profile page shall serve as an introduction for a particular organization within our database. Possible followup jobs include profile pages for other organizations down the line.
We are a social enterprise with both a business and a social bottom line.
Content and background story will be provided during initial briefing - creative freedom is given regarding the representation of that content & background story in the design. Final Output: Layered PSDs.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, 30+ hrs/week -
Vocanic is looking for a User Experience designer with great wire-framing skills to turn some initial project documentation and sketches into fully-fledged, interactive wireframes.
We're looking for someone who's proficient with at least one wire framing tool (we use Balsamiq or AxureRP, although you can also use your own tools).
The ideal candidate is reliable and reachable, speaks perfect English, and is available for Singapore working hours (GMT+8).
Work will be done remotely via Basecamp/Slack/InVision, or in the Singapore office if you happen to live here.
Vocanic.com is Asia's largest full service social media marketing agency. Headquatered in Singapore and with local offices in Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Indonesia (Jakarta) & Bangkok (Thailand), Vocanic has a team of more than 120 dedicated social media professionals.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, 10-30 hrs/week -
I have some Balsamiq mockups and flow diagrams, but need something that looks a lot more realistic (probably about 100% realistic actually)
Also I would like to show a walkthrough of how the user would do various tasks (either animated, or by making the mockup slightly interactive).
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
I'm a successful web & marketing consultant who has a client roster of established, successful and growing companies who charged me with managing their brand in print and online.
I'm looking to partner with you, or your agency to take OWNERSHIP over the health and growth of my client's digital brand, under my direction.
Building out online catalogs and shopping carts.
Making Wordpress sites look awesome
Marketing & Branding (We do most of this, but you'll need to take our work and build on it.)
Nuts & bolts mgmt. of WP sites to keep the fast and up!
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, Less than 10 hrs/week -
Apply if you have experience creating native apps in iOS & Android, and integrating API's into mobile apps
Below is a brief, high-level description of the application. I can provide detailed mocks/wireframes if you are the right person for this project.
Needed: Mobile matchmaking application for iOS and Android.
A first time user creates a profile by authenticating with Facebook API and LinkedIn API. Small amount of data is grabbed from each API to make up the profile. The user sets a few additional profile fields not associated with the APIs to complete the profile.
Once the profile is created, the user has the ability to filter for profiles they want to be 'matched' with.
Once the filters are set, the user plays a 'tinder-like' game to find like profiles and start a conversation.
**MUST: have experience creating mobile apps, taking wireframes and turning them into software, communicating with clients, use professional software development methodologies and mobile...
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
We are looking for web page and logos designers.
- Translate business and user requirements into highly engaging and compelling design concepts
- Conceptualize, design, and develop the User Interface/User Experience as well as the overall look and feel of web pages
- Communicate design strategy and rationale to our team, including product managers and other key stakeholders
- Collaborate with the marketing and product team in the production of captivating brand messages
- Create designs including sketches, visual design mockups, visual assets and documentation required for proper implementation
- Incorporate user interface design standards across the website, as needed
- Ability to handle multiple projects and work quickly without sacrificing quality
- Compelling portfolio that demonstrates beautiful interactive experiences and innovative design
- Ability to work with constructive criticism as well as adhere to deadlines
I am looking for a professional, high skilled web designer to design a responsive website from scratch for an architect.
Pages needed are:
2) Inner page
3) Contact page
4) Projects Gallery
5) Single gallery
I will provide guidelines, texts and picture to the selected web designer.
please attach some web design examples
Experienced UX/UI Design for a Web-App - 6 screens in total
All responses that do not send me a portfolio for WEB APPS and a SIGNED & SCANNED NDA will not be answered!
- a young startup run by experienced professionals
- developing a Web-App for sports training in schools, together with some of the best sports schools in Southeast Asia and Australia
- in need to have our wireframe mockups redone by a talented and experienced UX and UI designer
- Experience in UX design for web-apps
- A strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience for responsive web-apps, creating great user-centric design solutions, wireframes as well as pixel perfect layouts
- Experience working with software engineering teams and preparing UIs for web development
- Exceptional aesthetics in design and typography, obsession over details
- Experience in HTML/CSS/JQuery are a plus
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
We’re looking for someone to (Your tasks):
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
We have an established web app that's comprised of an Angular-based front-end (SPA), that interacts with a REST API built primarily on the Django framework running Tastypie, Celery, etc., with some functions driven by an app built in Groovy/Grails.
We're looking for someone to help create interaction workflows and design interfaces for our front-end on an ongoing basis.
You must be able to adhere to the general UI design and UX/IA principles that are already established, and create wireframes and designs for new features and updated functions within our app.
Ideally, we'd like to establish a long-term working relationship with a talented designer that gets to know us and our product. We look forward to hearing from you!
Hourly - Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
We have launched a mobile app called TravAlarm in the US mainly targeted at New York City. More info www.travalarm.com I need someone to help with the UX / UI design of the app. Your role would involve meeting with Clients and Users in New York to get the UX / UI requirements.
If interested please let me know your skype ID and phone no so that we can have a chat.