For a client I need wireframes for a website kinda like Avvo.com. The selected candidate would go to Avvo and make a breadown of the functionality & put it in Wireframes.
I need about 15 pages made in Sketch within 24 hours. I can deliver a wireframe UI kit if needed.
I'll take over these wireframes & continue working on them myself, so the file needs to be very clean.
Wireframes that must be included (based on Avvo):
- Contact us
- Login/Register for Lawyers
- Login/Register for Clients
- Lawyer directory + sub (Browse lawyers in a region and see all the lawyers in a region)
- Lawyer profile (Picture, bio, legal topic, name, rating)
- Legal topics + sub (Browse legal topics and see a topic in detail)
- Article (Much like a blogpost, on which can be commented)
- My account + case history (A client and a lawyer can both manage their profiles and view a history of their open cases).
- Forum for discussion + topic
In addition to these, a client must be able to post a case (like on upwork, where you post a job) and a lawyer would get to see an overview of cases. He can then choose to accept or refuse.
Posting a case (client):
- Choose title, topic & description
- See open cases & reactions
Viewing a case (lawyer):
- Accept or refuse a case
- Add comments
These are some pretty basic requirements so the candidate should be able to whip it up quite fast. The deadline is 24 hours from the start of the project.
NOTE: Unfortunately, we can't accept Mybalsamiq or other wireframing tools, instead we need to get the wireframes in Sketch.