Hire the best 3D Printing Expert in the United Kingdom
Check out 3D Printing Expert in the United Kingdom with the skills you need for your next job.
- $45 hourlyI'm a professional Artist specialising in digital sculpting for 3D printing With 3 years experience working as a freelance illustrator, character designer, sculptor, and 3D modeller, and 18 months experience working in the mobile game industry in China, I have tackled an eclectic range of projects and learned a lot about the creative world. I specialise in sculpting for 3D printing, including character & portrait busts, toys & figurines, minuatures and bas-releid for coins.3D Printing3D ModelingProduct DesignPixologic ZbrushConcept Design3D Design3D SculptingSculptureOrganic & Natural StyleAutodesk Maya
- $45 hourly☑ Award winning 3D product & furniture designer and developer - Over 8 years track record successfully taking products from sketch through manufacture to sale. ☑ Designed for renowned brands like Normann Copenhagen, Joseph Joseph, John Lewis, Heal's & more. My products sell in retail-giant stores nationwide & feature in 5 star hotels globally. ☑ Expertise in a vast multitude of manufacturing techniques & methods; I work with suppliers globally. Lets talk about how to best manufacture your product, cost engineer and successfully get to launch. ☑ Highly experienced in Solidworks & Keyshot as my main tools, for 3D design and rendering. Creativity and innovation are key to me, priding myself on new ideas and high quality industrial design. Reach out!3D PrintingCADPrototypingAutodesk InventorDesign Thinking3D Product RenderingRenderingManufacturingRhinoceros 3DDesign for Manufacturing3D Design3D RenderingSolidWorksConcept DesignSketching
- $25 hourly⚡⚡⚡Award winning multi-disciplinary designer as well as an university academic in London. ✅Worked on project for the next Formula 1 race. ✅Directed and visualised shots for films and CGI trailers. ✅5+ years of work in professional practice, now I am looking to establish good reputation on Upwork and connecions worldwide. ✅Full of passion for bringing ideas to life through CGI, animation, 3D modeling, and interior design. With a diverse skill set and years of experience, I have the ability to conceptualize and execute creative projects across various industries. Whether it's crafting a realistic 3D model, designing an immersive interior space, or bringing spaces/products to life with highly considered sense of materiality and lighting. ✅With a keen eye for detail and a commitment to innovation, I can help bring your next project to fruition. Get in touch now.3D PrintingAnimation3D ScanningCGI3D Motion Tracking3D Product AnimationBlenderArchitectural DesignArchitectural Rendering3D AnimationAutodesk 3ds Max2D Design3D Texturing3D ModelingInterior Design
- $30 hourlyHello, I am 3D modeler and designer with education background in traditional sculpture. I create miniatures for 3D printing in programs like Zbrush or Blender. Work experience with different 3D printing techniques and materials help me to design models that are easy and efficient to produce. I am capable of working in different styles and themes, and I am always searching for opportunities to learn and expand as an artist. I am always looking forward to meeting new interesting people to work with. Thank you for your interest. Kind Regards. P. Reczko3D Printing3D Modeling Software3D RiggingSTL3D Sculpting3D Rendering3D Design3D ModelingPhotorealistic RenderingPixologic ZbrushIllustrationBlenderAdobe IllustratorCharacter DesignAutodesk 3ds Max
- $20 hourlyI work as a Design engineer modeling 3D on daily basis As hobby I do 3D printing, I have started by designing and making from scratch one 3D Printer Able to print any prototype in short time Currently I have 2x 3D printers (Bambu lab P1S ) one of the fastest and precise machine3D PrintingPrototypingCAD3D Design3D ModelingSolidWorks
- $90 hourlyWith over 6 years experience in industry, I've worked as a design engineer at startups in San Francisco, at Dyson in the UK and as a consultant in London. During this time I've conceived and developed innovative concepts, filed numerous patents (of which I have 7), formed technical research, built and tested working prototypes and scaled client’s projects up to batch manufacture. In my career I've also worked with technical experts in their respective fields and managed complex global technical projects from scratch. I pay close attention to details in design, manufacturing, assembly, and in the presentation of information which has served me well when previously holding design reviews with James Dyson. Personally, I'm passionate about combining cutting edge technology with sustainability to change lives and the planet.3D PrintingMicrobiologyBudget ManagementMechanical DesignPatentEngineering DesignCADProject Management ProfessionalMechanical EngineeringPresentation DesignSolidWorksManufacturing & ConstructionIndustrial Design3D Design
- $90 hourlyCAD design, FEA, CFD and heat transfer specialist, offering the complete project service from initial concept to final drawings. I have experience in Automotive and Aerospace design, Electronics and E-Machine cooling, as well as Thermo-mechanical analysis. 17 years CAD experience with Catia v5, 8 years CFD with Openfoam, working in the Formula 1 Aerodynamic Departments of McLaren, Honda, Brawn, Mercedes and Toro Rosso. An expert in aerodynamic surfacing for performance and aesthetics, packaging and cooling the driver, engine and electronics, and component design for wind tunnel model and full size car. Many of my recent projects involve electric vehicles: ground up design of last mile delivery vans and UAVs; electrification of snowmobiles, motorbikes, and boats. I offer the complete service of concept design, aero, thermal and structural optimisation, to final part drawings.3D PrintingConcept DesignOpenFOAMWind Turbine SimulationFinite Element AnalysisAutomotive Design3D DrawingCFD AnalysisDraftingReverse EngineeringAutomotiveAerospaceCATIA2D DesignCAD3D Design
- $55 hourly✅ I help startups to materialise their ambitions! 🚀 Working closely with creators to develop user-focused design and real-world solutions. From early concept to post-launch, I offer a variety of product development services. I’m a Product Design Engineer and consultant supporting startups across the UK, Europe and the US. I have been developing products for the past 6 years, both employed in industry and as a freelancer. These have ranged from aesthetic products to mechanical systems across consumer goods, technology, medical and robotics sectors. I am passionate about creating user-focused, practical solutions for genuine problems. I bring creativity, professionalism, and excellent communication to the table. My commitment will make me feel like a valuable partner, not just a freelancer for hire! Experience: Extensive CAD experience spanning 12+ years (6 commercially) in parametric modelling software such as Solidworks, Rhinoceros, and Fusion 360. Rendering experience of 10+ years in programs including Keyshot, Cinema 4D, and Blender. Considerable prototyping and modelmaking experience, spanning 12+ years. I employ many techniques to develop high-quality models, including 3D printing, welding, machining, woodworking, and finishing techniques. Until July 2020, I held a Design Engineer position with Motek Medical, developing pioneering human movement rehabilitation devices. My responsibilities included the technical development of hardware, CAD design, and prototyping. A significant aspect of my role was also in the planning and execution of installations at prominent rehabilitation centers around Europe and the US, coordinating a team as Lead Installation Engineer. In 2015, I graduated with a 1st Class Honours in Product Design Technology with Professional Experience (BSc) from the University of Brighton (UK). I have been supporting many entrepreneurs and startups to develop great things, and would be happy to collaborate on your project too! TESTIMONIALS: 🏆 Donovan P. - Founder, Esca. 2020. This man is amazingly talented in everything he does. The process from start to finish was very smooth. He was very attentive and met all of my requirements. It was honestly a blessing coming across him because he is one of the best in this market to do this. He does magic he does. Can’t thank you enough Louie. 😁👍 🏆 Tomasso A. Founder, Flame Away. 2020. Great experience with a great service! We are a small startup and were looking for a niche product to be developed. Not only was this product was developed with accuracy and precision, but we received plenty of consultation before and during this project, which greatly helped us finalize what we initially had in mind. Louie truly helped our project to go to the next phase with a solid design and a good concept base. He immediately understood our vision and incorporated our thoughts into a great concept for our product. The constant feedback from our potential clients and the multiple options we got from Louie, gave us the opportunity to shape and modify the design until we reached what we were looking for. 🏆 Craig N. - Founder, Habits Technologies. 2020. Louie is an amazing designer and project manager. He takes the time to understand the goal of the project and ideas I had and turns them into a fantastic design. He also adds his unique flair to a design and makes it look easy. 🏆 Prince A. - Founder. Recall I was glad to get in-contact with Louie just before the launch of our product. From sketch, Louie made concept designs and the renders he produced made our idea visible to customers and investors. His work contributed to our product winning the Santander Entrepreneurial Award. Louie simply brought our idea to life. SERVICES: - Ideation and problem solving - Concept design and conceptual Renderings - 3D Modeling and technical drawings - Design for manufacture (DFM) - 2D to 3D - convert sketches to 3D models - Rapid prototyping and 3D printing - Complex prototyping solutions - Photorealistic product rendering and visualisations - Graphic Design, Logos, brand identity. KEYWORDS: Product Design, Product Designer, Industrial Design, Industrial Designer, Furniture Design, Furniture Designer, Furniture, Designer, Manufacturing drawings, Drawings, Draughtsman, Inventor, Woodworking, Consumer Product Design, Product, Products, Products Designer, Design, Product, Designer, Sheet Metal, Animation, 3D Animation, Industrial, Cabinetry, Renderings, Rendering, Render, Renders, 3D Rendering, 3D Artist, Modeling, 3D Modeling, 3D Drawing, Artist, Amazon, Patent drawings, Visualization, Product Visualization, Interior Design, Engineering Drawing, Interior Designer, Interior Design, Drafting, 3D drawing, AutoCAD, CAD, CAD Designer, CAD Design, MVP, DFM,3D PrintingGraphic Design3D DesignConcept DesignEngineering DesignProduct DesignBlenderModelingSketchingPrototypingIndustrial DesignAutodesk Fusion 360SolidWorksDesign for Manufacturing3D Modeling
- $35 hourlyI am a 3D artist who is both interested and passionate about 3D design and animation. My interest in the industry was first peaked while undertaking an HND in interior design, during which I was exposed to the software and tools used in 3D design and animation. Since then I have undertaken and completed a Bachelor’s Degree in 3D Animation and Visualisation. Following my graduation in 2020, I have worked in freelance roles as well as for commercial organisations, both of which have allowed me to develop new skills and recognise areas of particular interest. I am always keen to learn new things, and I have thoroughly enjoyed working as part of teams on larger projects. As is the nature of 3D design work, I am comfortable working under time pressure, and I am happy to put in the extra hours when necessary.3D PrintingAdobe Creative SuiteSubstance PainterAutodesk Fusion 3603D Rendering3D DesignChaos CoronaAutodesk 3ds MaxAutodesk MayaPrintable 3D Models3D TexturingPrototype Model3D ModelingConsumer Goods
- $65 hourlyAbtin has developed physical products for businesses in over 50 different market sectors and helped clients launch products and gain funding/awards. He specialises in conceptual thinking, design engineering and user-centred design. He is experienced in prototyping and design-for-manufacture utilising processes in woodworking, injection moulding, sheet metal, 3D printing, subtractive, forming, casting and more. His agency, Abtin Valerie Design Studio, is equipped with over 12 years of industry experience. It blends technical expertise and creative insight to provide a comprehensive physical product development service. All work revolves around 4 key success metrics: - Usability - Function & Manufacturability - Commercial Appeal - Business Feasibility If you are wanting to develop a physical product for your business, get in touch to discuss: - Your business aims. - How to communicate the value of your product idea. - How to create a desirable product. - What to expect when developing a product.3D PrintingConsumer GoodsProduct DevelopmentInjection Mold3D DesignConcept Design3D RenderingCustom Part DesignSketchingCADEngineering DesignProduct DesignDesign for ManufacturingDesign ResearchIndustrial Design
- $45 hourlyExperienced Mechanical Engineer with a Batchelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, I have a demonstrated history of working in the machinery industry, Designing and working with 3D printers. I own a license for Fusion 360 and Solidworks. Strong information technology skills, professional skills in Autodesk software, Microsoft Word, Management, and great knowledge of CNC Machinery. I have over three years of professional experience working with 3D printers.3D PrintingEngineering DesignIndustrial DesignBritish English AccentMechanical DesignCAD & CAM SoftwareSolidWorksCAECAD3D Modeling3D Rendering3D DesignProduct DevelopmentAutodesk Fusion 360CNC ProgrammingMechanical Engineering
- $40 hourlyI am a creative and ambitious Industrial Designer with a keen eye for detail. I graduated from the University of Huddersfield with a 1st Class (Hons) degree in Product Design and have 6 years’ + experience working in the design industry. My passion is to take your ideas from concept through to manufacture for you to see your idea come to life. I have extensive knowledge in Industrial Design and can help you with the following for your next project: - Idea Generation - Concept Design - CAD Modelling - Design Engineering - Photorealistic Renders - 3D Printing I have worked with a range of different clients from individuals with an idea to start up business through to small businesses. My aim is to understand my client’s needs and be as passionate as they are about their idea to create a product that is beyond their expectations. I have worked across many sectors from Consumer Goods to Industrial Products and have a vast knowledge of the manufacturing methods: Injection Moulding, Rotational Moulding, Blow Moulding, Metal Fabrication and 3D Printing. Have a read through the feedback clients have left me: ➤ Samantha McConnell - Co-founder of Ryercat: "Working with Emily was THE BEST experience ever. As a product developer and amazon seller, for the first time I found myself creating a custom product requiring a plastic injection mold. Little did I know all the small details that need to go into planning a design for an injection mold & Emily EXCEEDED my expectations by a landslide. Not only did she educate me, but she took the time to ensure my design was ready for mold building. I will always come back to her for any custom designs or anything to do with plastic injection molds!!""Zaid's engineering, problem-solving, and human-centered design thinking skills are definitely among the top 0.1% of engineers that you will ever encounter. ➤ Ebe Grol - Founder of Favolt "Emily is really great at her job. She converted my paper drawings into a 3D file that the factory can now use to put it into production. I can recommend Emily's services to anyone. See you at my next project!"3D PrintingKeyShotConcept DesignConcept DevelopmentEngineering DesignSketchingProduct Design3D AnimationDesign for ManufacturingIndustrial DesignSolidWorks3D Rendering3D Modeling3D DesignCAD
- $40 hourlyProfessional Mechanical Engineer with extensive and vast work experience in CAD Modelling, Product design, 3D Printing, and Tutoring. ֎ TOP Skills ֎ ֎ Mechanical Design (Machines -Product Design) ֎ SolidWorks (3D -2D-Animation -Simulation) ֎ ANSYS ֎ AutoCAD (2D drawings) ֎ MATLAB ֎ Converting STL files to solid models (STEP, IGS, X_T). ֎ Creating DXF files for CNC/Laser/Plasma cutting. ֎ 3D printing Expert (FDM -Resin -CJP)"+6 years’ experience " ֎ Fixing & preparing STL files for printing ֎ Dealing with all slicers (Cura, Simplify 3d, Prusa slicer, Chitubox ) ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ I accept offers that I'm certainly able to finish, so once you hire me - you won't just waste your time. Don't be afraid to contact me in chat - I'll answer all your questions.3D PrintingAutodesk AutoCADEngineering & ArchitectureVehicleManufacturing & ConstructionAssemblerErgonomics3D Vehicle ModelingOffice DesignPresentation DesignMATLABAutoCAD Civil 3DSolidWorksMicrosoft OfficeANSYS
- $50 hourlyAs a mechanical engineer with over 7 years of experience in the field, I specialize in providing high-quality, cost-effective solutions for all of your design needs. Whether you're looking to design a new product, improve an existing one, or solve a specific engineering problem, I have the skills and expertise to help you achieve your goals. My areas of expertise include 3D/2D CAD, FEA, 3D printing, 3D scanning, sheet metal, materials etc., and I have a proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budget. I am highly skilled in various mechanical design software such as Autodesk Inventor, Solidworks, Fusion, Recap, Autocad, Nastran, Navisworks, etc. and I'm familiar with industry standards such as BSI, ISO, etc. With my experience and qualifications, I am confident that I can provide you with the high-quality, professional service that you need to succeed. Whether you're an individual entrepreneur, a small business, or a large corporation, I am dedicated to delivering the results you need to take your project to the next level. So if you're looking for a reliable, experienced mechanical engineering design freelancer, don't hesitate to contact me. I look forward to working with you and taking your project to success.3D Printing2D Design & DrawingsPresentation DesignPoint Cloud to BIMLattice 3D Printing StructuresAutodeskDesign AnalysisDesign Concept3D ScanningDesign for ManufacturingAutodesk RevitFinite Element AnalysisAutodesk InventorCAD3D Modeling
- $40 hourlyI'm an electronics engineer with 16 years' experience across a broad range of industries. Whether you're looking to develop a high value, low volume product or a mass market consumer product where every cent on the BOM counts, I can help. I also have contacts at factories in China to get your design manufactured once we move past the prototyping stage. I can support you right from the concept and ideation stage through to production and QA, in any aspect ranging from hardware, firmware or compliance. I can also quickly provide manufacturing cost estimates against a function specification, whilst you're deciding which features are vital and which are non-essential. If you already have the hardware side of the product covered, I can write firmware for a range of different microcontrollers and platforms. Preferred are Microchip and Holtek, but I have experience of STM32, AVR and Arduino amongst others. Happy to build prototypes to test theories, 3D print objects and solder small batches of PCBs for sample and development use.3D PrintingElectronic DesignCDesign for ManufacturingPrototypingElectronic Circuit DesignFirmware ProgrammingFirmwareMicrocontroller ProgrammingCircuit DesignArduinoPCB DesignMultilayer PCBMicrochipKiCad
- $70 hourlyI have 11 years experience designing for 3D printing in SME's and Large businesses. I have worked for for individuals just starting a business, viral youtube stars to Oscar winners and celebrities that are household names. I have modelled everything from prosthetics to buildings; static and functional models; small(mm) sized to large (m) sized; single colour to full colour. I have designed for desktop FFF/FDM style printers (makerbot, Ender3 etc). I have designed for SLS nylon, MJF, SLA and full colour powder printers using online services such as Shapeways. I have also designed for metal 3D printers. I have experience with injection moulding and resin casting design and so can advise on taking taking prototype 3D printed designs to the next step. I offer high quality in house 3D printing services using desktop FDM and SLA printers. I have close working relationships with several 3D printing bureaus. I can design specifically for a particular 3D printing methods whilst taking into account design rules eg separation tolerances, angle of overhang and many more. I have contributed to the Robohand prosthesis and the E-Nable group. My contributions to the design are still evident 3 years and thousands of hands later.3D PrintingBlenderRapid PrototypingRepRapMakerbot3D Design3D Modeling
- $57 hourlyThe spectrum between art and engineering is my world. Now with 12 years as a freelancer proceeded by a decades experience with major award winning consultancies, my service aims are innovation, desirability, inspiration and accessibility. My strengths are predominantly ‘form follows function’ orientated, while still retaining a deep love of the beautiful aesthetic, this has gained me a reputation for producing elegantly simple problem solving solutions that have in turn provided my clients with market prominent products. I rely heavily on computer aided design to achieve this and presently run a fully subscribed copy of Solidworks and Solidworks Visualize 2023. I can also generate physical working prototypes due to a strong background in traditional workshop skills and an extensive knowledge of Direct Digital Manufacturing methods. I place great emphasis on client communication and reassurance, posting regular updates as a project develops. Key skills: Concept sketching. Fit and function problem solving. Aesthetic styling. Ergonomics. Product development - both digital and physical prototyping. Detailed understanding of materials and manufacturing processes. 2D technical/engineering drawings. Client/manufacturer liaison. Photorealistic product rendering/visualisation. Branding appreciation. Patent application experience. SolidWorks 2023 user with Elite Application Engineer support and access to all versions. Self taught vehicle engineer.3D PrintingErgonomicsProduct DevelopmentConcept DesignIndustrial DesignEngineering Design3D Product RenderingProduct DesignBrandingMaterial SelectionProblem Solving3D Design3D ModelingSolidWorksCAD
- $110 hourlyHi there! I'm Kevin! I'm a seasoned Electronics Engineer with 12 years experience in the industry. I have taken many product designs from inception, to prototypes, and through to mass production, and I can help you with what is important at each step. My electronic product design company is based in Bristol, UK, and has an office / lab full of the tools and test equipment needed for all stages of design, assembly, and testing. I like to do a task well and get it right the first time! I have experience in a wide range fields; - Circuit & Product design - PCB Schematic & Layout (I've used KiCAD for 3yrs and OrCAD for 5yr before that + others) - Firmware & Coding (in particular Zephyr RTOS and Nordic nRF Connect SDK) - Circuit simulation / LTspice - EMC & Safety compliance - Designing for Product Enclosures - Production Test design - 3D printing & CAD models - varied others (other mechanical tasks, matlab, VHDL, Labview, lots of software languages etc) I'm best suited to working closely with you on small/medium projects. If you need a design completing or someone with electronics knowledge to sound ideas off, please do get in touch and I'd be happy to talk through your job. Hourly rate is £80/hr + VAT, converted to approx USD. Cheers! Kevin Bibby - Optimised Product Design Ltd3D PrintingRegulatory ComplianceLabVIEWCircuit DesignManufacturing DesignOrCADKiCadElectronicsPCB Design
- $45 hourlyI am in the unique position to be able to demonstrate profits for my clients as a result of well designed products. I am a consultant Designer with expertise in fields such as: - Product (industrial) design - Engineering design - Product and user research - 3D CAD modelling - 3D printing and other forms of prototype making - Production co-ordination. My range of services includes: - Feasibility studies - Project management - Concept design - Development for production - Prototyping and testing I am interested in working with individuals and companies who wish to work on new and innovative products for the market. I wish to demonstrate the value of quality design as part of the development and marketing process. With up to date computer technology, I am able to visualise and integrate design from different fields into a common project. Budgets and programmes are agreed with the Client at the outset with the execution of the project based on my Quality Management System. 3D Computer Aided Design: - Software: SOLIDWORKS 2017-2023 - Part construction - Surface modelling - Assemblies - Photo realistic rendering - Plastic parts design for moulding and analysis - Sheet metal - Mechanisms and analysis of performance - Animations and video presentations - Export/import to several file formats (STL, IGES, STEP, 3D PDF, DXF, DWG, etc) and data base - 2D Engineering drawings with measurements, tolerances and other specifications I can work on some or all stages of the design and development process: - Concept Design - CAD design development - Prototyping - Testing - Design for manufacture - Organising manufacture I am able to source manufacturers and organise the production locally or in the Far East (CHINA). I also have experience in designing products for sale in AMAZON and I am familiar with the process to sell products in it, such as the pricing, competition, intellectual property, product reviews, logistics in moving the products and the like. Manufacturing methods expertise: A- For plastics: - Injection moulding, including overmoulding and two shot moulding - Castings, such as with resins and Silicone - Thermoforming, including vacuum forming - Blow moulding - Extrusions - Foam moulding - Machining and fabricating - Dip mouldings B- For metals: - Sheet metal, rod and profile fabrications - Pressings - Spinning - Extrusions - CNC machining - Laser cutting - Sand castings - Investment casting - Aluminium vacuum formings C- Finishes: - Painting in a variety of paint types and textures - Anodising - Chrome plating - Alocrom plating - Zinc, Nickel and Galvanising plating - Dip coatings D- 3D printing batch production - Plastics - Metals3D PrintingMedical DeviceProduction PlanningCADProduct DesignEngineering DesignPatentSolidWorks3D DesignConcept DesignIndustrial Design3D ModelingDesign for Manufacturing3D RenderingRetail & Consumer Goods
- $35 hourlyHello! I'm a 3D artist with 5+ years of experience in creating various scenes and animating them in Blender 3D. I create landscapes, architectural visualization, infographics, motion graphic animations, and much more. I have experience in writing scripts for Blender that can help you with the automation of your project. Here are some of the fields I have experience with: - creating landscapes from scratch as well as from pre-built assets - animating landscapes and giving them some "life" (adding dynamic water and clouds, flying birds, adding moving vehicles, etc.) - logo animations - creating intros/outros - morphing animation (transforming) - building assets from scratch or editing pre-made ones - making image transition animations - motion graphic animations - lower thirds - writing python scripts for automatization of the rendering process - creating cinematic look in post-processing and more...3D PrintingEnvironmental DesignAnimationChaos CoronaVisualizationGIMP3D ModelingAutodesk 3ds MaxMotion GraphicsBlender3D AnimationAdobe Photoshop3D Rendering
- $50 hourly- Over 6 years of experience in the 3D industry - Specializing in the creation of 3D assets and characters for Unity, Unreal Engine, VR/AR/XR applications, film and TV. - Experienced in Immersive Animation Skilled in the following areas: - Environment 3D art - VR/AR training apps and presentations - 3D Animation and CGI - Immersive Video Projection - Visual Effects - WebGL 3D models using Babylon.js and .gltf and .glb formats - Photogrametry, optimization, and texture re-projection - CAD model optimization - Cloud point conversion and rendering Proficient in the following software: - Maya, 3ds Max, Blender - Unreal Engine 5, Unity and Omniverse - Substance Painter - Zbrush and Marvelous Designer - Gaea, Speed Tree and Reality Capture3D PrintingSynthetic Data Generation3D TexturingUnreal EngineComputer Vision3D Modeling3D RenderingAnimationCGIAnimated Environment3D AnimationCharacter DesignVisual Effects
- $35 hourlyI'm an enthusiastic professional with excellent communication and time management skills, consistently delivering high-quality results and seeking new challenges. With over 10 years of experience in advertisement, branding, broadcasting, and VFX, I have acquired an extensive skillset to enhance the success of your projects and business. My keen eye for design and broad experience across various areas including advertisement, print design, digital assets, TV channel and company branding, 3D printing, stop-motion animation, game design and concept, 2D and 3D animation, and VFX ensure exceptional outcomes. Let's collaborate to make your vision a reality.3D Printing3D RenderingPhotorealistic RenderingMotion Graphics3D DesignBranding3D ModelingVisual EffectsAdobe After Effects2D AnimationSubstance Painter3D AnimationAutodesk MayaAdobe Photoshop
- $35 hourlyHi, My name is Gaith Ghalayini and I am an Engineer specializing in Product Design. I have worked with many companies to develop product prototypes. My services Include developing rapid prototypes, top of the line reverse Engineering and 3D Printing. I have access to industrial level FDM and 8K Resin 3D printers and 3D scanners. I have a Masters in Advanced Product Design Engineering & Manufacturing, I am also a Certified SolidWorks Professional. I have worked on products that received over £60,000 in funding. Send me a quick message that provides a brief description of what you're looking for and I'll be in touch to discuss more. Looking forward to hearing more about your project and business goals for the future. 🌐 Certified SolidWorks Professional (CSWP) - Mechanical Design (Certificate) 🌐Certified SolidWorks Associate (CSWA) - Mechanical Design (Certificate) 🌐 Masters in Advanced Product Design Engineering & Manufacturing(Msc) 🌐Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering (BEng) Please take a look at my portfolio below.3D PrintingConcept Design3D RenderingAdobe PhotoshopEngineering & ArchitectureProduct DesignEngineering SimulationInjection Mold DesignANSYSCADSolidWorksDesign for Manufacturing
- $25 hourlyI have been working in engineering since I left school. I have intensive knowledge of the field and since becoming a Limited Company I have invested heavily in CAD software and reverse engineering products such as photogrammetry software, Microscribe digister Arm, depth scanning camera (Primesense 1.09), DAVID Laser Scanner with SLS ability, 3d Printer and quite a collection of filament! I have specialist software to work with 3d scanned data in stl, obj and other formats. I can work with almost any CAD file format.3D PrintingCAD & CAM Software3D ModelingPhotogrammetryCAD ConversionAutomotive2D Design & Drawings3D Design3D DrawingCADMechanical EngineeringEngineering DesignReverse EngineeringEngineering Drawing3D Scanning
- $30 hourlyIf you're looking for a talented and versatile professional who can bring your product design vision to life while also optimizing your brand's online presence, look no further than me. I am Majid Dar, Product Design Engineer with specialization in 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩 𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙈𝙖𝙣𝙪𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜. I have a Professional background in Advanced Product Design, Manufacturing Ready CAD and Product Visualization. Being a Professional Design engineer with a strong focus in the multiple skill sets that are required for product development, including 𝗘𝗻𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻, 𝗖𝗔𝗗, 𝗥𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗼𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴. My professional experience is dedicated to product development across multiple fields. I can quickly adapt to your project's specific needs. Whether you're looking to design an 𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝗸𝗲𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀, 𝗖𝗔𝗗 𝗺𝗼𝗱𝗲𝗹𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗼𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗳𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗲, I have the experience and knowledge to help. With my skills and career-focused on 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁 𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗽𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻 𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴, not only can I help you obtain your end deliverables but also help you or your team with the development process. Having worked with a number of clients on planning out the steps for developing their new product, a good plan can result in a quicker turnaround on the finished design as well as reduce the development cost and financial risk for the client. I am open to all projects and have considerable experience in consumer, medical and industrial product development. For my CAD services, I have a SolidWorks License with access to all the latest software versions If you want your project completed before the deadline and better than your expectations, feel free to hit me up!! Cheers. All you need to do is scroll up to the top of this page, click on "invite to job" send me a quick message that provides a brief description of what you're looking for and I'll be in touch to discuss more. Looking forward to hearing more about your project and business goals for the future. Best Regards Majid Dar Keywords: Solidworks, Mechanical CAD, Prototyping, Custom Part Design, 3D Printing Models, PCB Enclosures, Product Enclosure, Physical Product Design, Product Designer, Industrial Design, Industrial Designer, Designer, Consumer Product Design, Product, Products, Products Designer, Design, Product, Designer, Industrial. Industrial industrial industrial industrial. Product Products Consumer Products Product. 3D CAD Design, CAD Design Design, 3D Design, 3D Solidworks, Sheet Metal Design, Prototype, 3D Printing3D PrintingDraftingProduct Design3D DesignConcept DesignEngineering DesignKeyShot3D RenderingSolidWorks3D ModelingPrototyping
- $20 hourlyMy name is Anika. I love designing highly professional and creative artwork according to your need. Do you want one? I have worked with multiple companies who wanted an engaging , unique, creative, exciting, interactive and inspiring designs! I have a high proficiency in designing and 3d modeling. You want it? I will make it for you in no time. Bonus for Loyal Customers!3D PrintingAdobe LightroomAutodesk Fusion 360KeyShotPhoto Editing3D Product RenderingProduct DesignAdobe Illustrator3D Rendering3D ModelingAdobe Photoshop3D DesignSketchUp
- $40 hourlyI am an experienced mechanical design engineer with years of experience on real world projects. I specialise in taking a clients idea and developing it into a full working prototype using concept generation and an iterative design approach. I also offer additional services such as photorealistic rendering and animation that enable a client to properly advertise their newly designed product.3D PrintingReverse EngineeringCADConcept DesignDesign for Manufacturing3D DesignDesign ValidationIndustrial DesignAutodesk Fusion 3603D Rendering3D ModelingProduct DevelopmentProduct Design
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.