Hire the best Bookkeepers in Delaware
Check out Bookkeepers in Delaware with the skills you need for your next job.
- $40 hourlyI have been working as a bookkeeper since 2008. I am ready to go the extra mile to achieve the best results in the shortest time. In my experience integrity and confidentiality are the keys to run a successful project. All my former and current clients had trusted me because I understand the importance of having a good turnaround time. One reason I particularly enjoy bookkeeping is the challenges that go along with it, since every business is different, and the opportunity to connect with people and their companies, so I can helping them grow. It would be a pleasure to help you with: Bookkeeping Reconciliation of Bank Accounts Accounts Payable (bill paying) Accounts Receivable (invoicing) Deposit Reconciliation Journal Entries Adjustment I'm Looking forward to adding value to your business. ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE SPECIALTY: • Quickbooks and Xero - Certified Quickbooks Online Pro Advisor and Xero AdvisorBookkeepingBuildiumQuickBooks OnlineAccountingFreshBooksAccounts Receivable ManagementXeroAccounts Payable ManagementIntuit QuickBooksAccounting BasicsData EntryMicrosoft ExcelBank Reconciliation
- $30 hourlyReliable, team-working freelancer with 9+ years of administrative assistance experience and 5+ data entry experience. Well versed in Microsoft Office and Google suite with abilities to create reports, spreadsheets, documents, etc. The main goal is to provide assistance with efficiently and accurately to the client that can be handled by a freelancer like myself, so that much needed time expended on the advertised tasks can be used on other projects or much more need time for personal life.BookkeepingFile MaintenanceVirtual AssistanceAccounting BasicsFile ManagementEmail CommunicationAdministrative SupportCommunicationsData EntryGoogle DocsMicrosoft Office
- $70 hourlyI am passionate about accounting, taxes and helping businesses of all sizes. I firmly believe in adding value to my clients and helping to position them for success by allowing them to focus on their business while I focus on their financial records. I am an entrepreneur and small business owner like you. I understand the importance of timely, accurate and relevant financial information. I take a holistic view of a business' finances. Bookkeeping, taxes, reporting, financial planning and analysis....they are all separate disciplines yet dependent on each other but must be viewed in aggregate to get a clear picture of where your business has been and where you are going. I am qualifies and have done all of that for businesses large and small. I have saved clients millions of dollars by finding and correcting accounting errors, implementing process improvements and controls. For smaller clients, I have done clean-up work, bookkeeping, accounting and tax planning. Larger client work includes complex accounting areas such as stock options, business combinations, derivatives and hedge accounting, revenue recognition, restructuring and foreign currency accounting. Managed a large number of people globally. Had critical roles in projects and efforts that have successfully turned around accounting and finance departments. Primary strength is the proven ability to identify, plan and execute solutions to problems from process improvements to complex accounting transactions. I am an actively licensed Certified Public Accountant and well versed in Quickbooks. Aside my experience and accounting skills I believe in open and timely communication. I am there when you need me. I have a solid work ethic and always meet my deadlines. You will receive a quality, well documented and supported work product. Thank you for your consideration.BookkeepingTax ReturnFinancial AnalysisAccounting
- $95 hourlyI am a bookkeeper and Quickbooks Online expert. I'll handle your bookkeeping so you can have more free time and less stress to focus on growing your business. Am I the right choice for you? - Is your business: *Online? *Service based? *In construction? *A used car dealership? - Are you a new or growing business requiring 5-20 bookkeeping hours per month? - Do you use (or are you willing to use) Quickbooks Online? - Would you like help understanding your finances using clear, simple terms? - Would you like to handle your money better and pay yourself more? If you answered "yes" to these questions, we’re probably a good match. You can expect me to: 1) Keep your books in Quickbooks online (QBO) including: - Set up or catch up (if needed) your business transactions - Properly record your ongoing transactions and attach supporting documentation in QBO - Reconcile your bank statements - Pay your bills in Bill.com - Prepare monthly (or quarterly depending on the size of your business and budget) financial statements, and review them with you online (including answering any questions that you have - in clear, simple English - not accounting jargon) - Provide tax-ready financials at year end that you’ll be proud to hand to your tax accountant 2) Help you choose the apps and software you need to streamline your process and integrate with QBO 3) Help forecast your cash flow and cash needs so you’ll be prepared* 4) Work with you to set a budget and monitor monthly performance* *If you choose to implement a cash method that prioritizes profit (pay yourself first) to help manage your cash needs and budgeting, I’ll work with you to set up your accounts, determine workable percentages, and review and adjust your goals quarterly. I work with clients from multiple industries, but I specialize in: - Service based: dentist, hairdresser, fitness trainer, graphic/web design, auto/diesel technician - E-commerce: Amazon/Ebay seller, e-com store, e-book author, e-courses, life coach - Used car dealers - Contractors: alarm systems, carpentry, electrical, flooring, hvac, masonry, plumbing, solar, etc. Are you: - frustrated or behind with your bookkeeping? - exhausted and ready to understand your money and pay yourself more? - tired of never having money for bills and taxes? - ready to implement a profit focused strategy system? I am a bookkeeper with 25+ years experience (9+ years with Quickbooks) and a BS in accounting. You're interested in having an expert bookkeeper to give you peace of mind and move bookkeeping off your plate. I can help. What's your next step? Invite me to interview with you. Don't worry - there's no obligation. The goal is to find out if we're a good fit to work on your project together. If we decide we're not a good fit, I'll still offer helpful input about your business and bookkeeping. If we are a good fit, you'll have clean, accurate, tax-ready financials prepared by an expert that you can rely on. Send an invitation & let's chat!BookkeepingQuickBooks OnlineBusiness CoachingFinancial StatementData InterpretationBudget ManagementCash Flow StatementBalance SheetAccounts ReceivableBank ReconciliationIntuit QuickBooksAccounts Payable
- $40 hourlyConscientious accountant and bookkeeper, leveraging acute attention to detail with understanding to reconcile accounts, solve problems, and improve efficiency. Experience with corporate and cloud accounting software, including quickbooks online. Known as effective communicator and team player with ability to use resources and collaborate with cross-functional teams, and sole decision makers alike, while managing various projects to completion on time without errors. Equipped to meet your needs to bring your records up-to-date and prepare your reporting for tax season.BookkeepingAccounting Report CreationFinancial AnalysisRecords ManagementFinancial StatementQuickBooks OnlineFinancial ManagementError DetectionProcess ImprovementMicrosoft ExcelFinancial ReportTax PreparationFinancial Accounting
- $50 hourlyI'm an accounting professional with 30 years of applied experience. I have a very good knowledge of fundamental accounting principles, and I can assist with many tax, financial management and operational decisions. I specialize in small business accounting, 50 employees or less, and personal accounting. Whether you have a temporary assignment that requires quick action or a long-term project that requires team collaboration, I can be of assistance.BookkeepingTax Planning & AdvisoryFinancial ReportingPersonal BudgetingAccountingCompensation & BenefitsFinancial PlanningIntuit QuickBooksPayroll AccountingBudget ManagementBank Reconciliation
- $35 hourlyI focus on my clients' bookkeeping and accounting needs so that they can focus more on what they do best. That is making good business decisions and providing a better service to their customers and clients. I love to work with entrepreneurs and small business owners to find out how I can better assist them with their vision. I am a Certified Public Bookkeeper and use Quickbooks Online to handle my clients books. I am very flexible and open to any and every financial need. I specialize in working with restaurant owners, barbers, painters, electricians, auto mechanics, Insurance brokers, and real estate brokers, to name a few. I also do personal and small business budgeting to name a few. Call me for a free consultation!BookkeepingAccounts Payable ManagementIntuit QuickBooksPayroll Accounting
- $35 hourlyI have spent over 23 years in various service-type industries across sales, hospitality, and finance. The last 10 years have been specialized in the financial needs of Small Businesses. Over that time, I have also gained experience in software development, software testing, and product sales. Here at Grant Business Solutions, we offer a wide range of services that helps small business owners start and scale their business to meet their goals. Administratively we offer Bookkeeping, payroll, and Human Resource Management. In addition, we offer branding design, website development, and social media marketing. We can offer packages of services that meet your budget and need! I'm personally excited to see how we can meet your business goals!BookkeepingEmail CommunicationBalance SheetExecutive SupportTransaction Data EntryHospitalityFinancial ReportTest Results & AnalysisCopywritingSales PresentationSoftware TestingAccounting BasicsFinance & AccountingAccounts Receivable ManagementAccounts Payable Management
- $55 hourlyEasy process for new small businesses! Experienced and educated accountant completing monthly bookkeeping and closing books (on Quickbooks), processing payroll (on Gusto) completely remotely. I provide income statements along with balance sheets. I am also experienced on Excel sheets, designs & formulas.BookkeepingGustoExcel FormulaData EntryMicrosoft OfficeMicrosoft ExcelInvoicingPayroll AccountingBank ReconciliationIntuit QuickBooks
- $35 hourlyMusician, performance, church organist, jazz organist, music director, choir director, instrumental arrangement, singer, pianist, music teacher, contemporary music. Parent of special needs child, epilepsy, homeschooling online, equine therapy, scoliosis, child care, service dog care and training, cat rescue and population control, cat training. Office management, bookkeeping, scheduling, sales, communication, online skills and navigating the web. Cooking, garden to table, candy making, baking, catering, outreach, volunteering, organizing groups, creativity, environmental design, hospitality. Family care, child care, teens, college students. Gardening, herbs, vegetables, flowers, organic Weight loss, Intermittent fasting, self care, stop drinking alcohol, exercise, walking and hiking, recovering from trauma to better health and outlook taking supplements, healthy habits, self improvement, setting goals, coaching and support. Tent camping, travel, outdoor cooking, kayaking Religion, theology and spiritual direction.BookkeepingHealth & WellnessOnline Chat SupportReligionLifestyle & TravelCreative WritingCreative DirectionHospitalityLeisure TravelSelf-HelpHome & GardenK-12 OnlineDogsCookingMusic & Art Performance
- $40 hourlyI have 8 years of bookkeeping experience with mostly small to mid-size companies, that don't have the funds or need for a full-time bookkeeper. I have extensive experience in transaction entry, reconciliation, preparing financial reports, overseeing A/R, A/P and payroll, cash management, etc. I am very tech savvy and can learn any new process or software I have not come across before. I have strong experience with QuickBooks, Excel, ADP and several other third party applications used in bookkeeping. I am also a QBO Certified Pro-Advisor and I have extensive experience working with all aspects of the software. My goal is to enable my clients to focus their valuable time and resources in other areas such as promoting growth and increasing profits.BookkeepingBusinessProfessional ToneAccountingTax PreparationQuickBooks Online
- $50 hourlyI’m a highly educated and experienced CPA offering to help with your bookkeeping needs for your small or medium business. I am QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor Certified. If your business is not big enough to need a full time accountant I can help you to save a lot of headaches of doing bookkeeping on your own. I am offering wide range of services: - Payroll - Payroll tax filing - Bank reconciliation - Accounts Payable - Accounts Receivable - Tax preparation - other services Contract rates available.BookkeepingCPAAccounts ReceivableAccounts PayableExpense ReportingBank ReconciliationPayroll AccountingAccountingAccounting Basics
- $35 hourlyTo expand on and utilize my 11 years of corporate finance and economic budget experience assisting you with budgeting, invoicing, bookkeeping and managing your personal, business and corporate finances and accounting. Whatever your budgeting needs may be, I am happy to assist you with organization and budgeting planning to help make your personal or business profit and loss, budget, or income analysis statements more fluid.BookkeepingAccounts PayableBudgetProject BudgetBudget VisualizationBudget PlanningBudget ProposalCommercial LendingBudgeting & Forecasting SoftwarePersonal BudgetingBudget ManagementAccountingAccount ManagementInvoicingFinancial Planning
- $32 hourlyI have an ongoing blog that hits on a variety of topics, including, but not limited to, baking/cooking, pet care, and self care. I have a fictional book and fictional book series I have currently in progress. I am looking to expand my horizons. I have worked with children for many years, being creative with materials, organizing concepts and spaces, and communicating among clients and colleagues. I am a self taught painting artist, love hands-on projects, and have schooling under my belt for fine arts. I also manage more then one Instagram and Facebook page for my different jobs and hobbies. I look forward to having even more writing and organizing projects. I hope I can help you out. -Jessica EBookkeepingFiction WritingWritingSocial Media PluginMicrosoft PowerPointWordPressBlogMicrosoft WordMicrosoft Excel
- $25 hourlyEver since I can remember, writing has always been a passion that is near and dear to my heart. Whether it's writing an article, contract, or spinning a post, I make sure that my work is always detailed and thorough. I not only will meet any and all deadlines required, but EXCEED them! NOTE: If you’re going to message me requesting that I get in touch with your “manager” through TELEGRAM for an interview, you can FORGET IT. After 30-45 minutes of questions ONLY to get asked for my BANK ACCOUNT info lets me know you AND them are a FRAUD. I don’t have the time or energy, and you WILL be blocked AND reported!!!!BookkeepingOffice AdministrationData EntryVirtual AssistanceArticle SpinningProposal WritingContractWritingMicrosoft Office
- $15 hourlyAre you looking for someone who has a diverse background in administrative work and customer service? Hello there! I'm Tiffany, and having more than 11 years in experience as a customer service representative, 5 years as a office administrator and 3 years in remote work, you can rely on me to successfully manage any secretarial task. I look forward in working with you, and have a wonderful day!BookkeepingCustomer SupportData EntryEditing & ProofreadingComplianceCustomer ServiceAdministrative SupportEmail SupportTechnical Support
- $17 hourlyI am a responsible, loyal, and dedicated individual who has a great deal of ambition. I have had experience in management work, receptionist, remote call center and labor work that I am always up for a challenge. I get along well with others, while also working efficiently on my own. I am seeking a full time and part time position where I can develop and excel while giving my best to an employer. I am furthering my education at a online college ( University of Phoenix). I am searching for a Remote Representative position and the chance to further my experience and my work skill experience. Authorized to work in the US for any employerBookkeepingChatbotCustomer ServicePayment ProcessingData EntryGeneral Transcription
- $30 hourlySeasoned finance executive with a solid track record of delivering superior results. Experienced in finding innovative ways to grow revenue and drive operational excellence. Fluent in all aspects of business operations with the ability to remain level-headed and nimble in highly complex, dynamic environments.BookkeepingBusiness OperationsFinanceAccounting
- $13 hourlyWaycorp Advisors Inc. (Delaware), provides administration, bookkeeping and CPA remote/offshore services from our team in India for: - Administration Support - Medical and general invoicing - Bookkeeping & Accounting - Payroll - State Sales Tax, Payroll and Income Tax Advisory All our team members have extensive experience with: - QuickBooks (We are QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisors) - Xero (We are Xero Advisors) - NetSuite and other ERP software - Gusto - Avalara tax software for all state and federal taxes - Excel & Microsoft Office, Google Sheets, Adobe and other pdf software - OneDrive/SharePoint, GoogleDrive and Dropbox. We hold valid PTIN/EFIN for state and federal tax lodgments. Our team have 5 or more years of bookkeeping, accounting and tax experience, excellent computer skills, high-speed internet connections for team meetings via MS Teams/Zoom, and fluent English written/verbal communication skills. Our offshore team is available from whenever you start work in the morning until 2pm EST.BookkeepingTax Planning & AdvisoryMYOB AccountRightSales TaxMicrosoft ExcelGoogle SheetsBank ReconciliationData EntryOracle NetSuiteXeroQuickBooks OnlineGustoAccountingTaxationManagement Accounting
- $25 hourlyHey! I'm prudent, enthusiastic, and I love helping the community. My background in accounting stems from my passion for accounting, which makes me naturally detail oriented and devoted to solving accounting issues. My experience spans across cloud platforms such as QuickBooks Online and filing tax returns such as the 1065, 1120S, 1120, and 1040 via e-file. I prefer to work with small-businesses such as consultants, cosmetologists, doctors, landscapers, merchandisers, farmers, brokers, and many other professional service firms. If you think your books need to be cleaned up whether that's to get a bank loan or to establish a General Ledger adhering to U.S. GAAP, please reach out! I'm exclusively offering clean-up services for QuickBooks Online general ledgers. Rates are billed at flat rates and will be based on the amount of disorganization. Reasonable range is $150 - $600 Key words: Cloud, Maryland, Delaware, U.S. GAAP, IRS, QuickBooks, Bookkeeper, Financial accounting, ProAdvisor, Accrual, Inventory, FIFO, Closings, Fiscal, Month End, Corporation, Partnership, Managerial accounting, Cost-Benefit Analysis, Bank ReconciliationBookkeepingBank ReconciliationPayroll AccountingTaxesBudget PlanningIntuit QuickBooksFinancial AccountingFinancial AnalysisQuickBooks OnlineUS TaxationGeneral LedgerForecastingAccounting
- $26 hourlyOver the past 35 years I have worked for four companies. I was the Administrator for three of the companies, two of which I was the owner and president. I worked for an Engineering and Surveying firm for over 20 years and managed the office. My duties included everything other than the end of the year taxes for all three companies. I owned an electrical contracting company with my husband and we also opened a brewery in Marysville, PA. My husband passed away in 2021 and I was forced to close the electrical company and sold the brewery to relocate to Delaware.BookkeepingAccounts ReceivableAccounts PayableData EntryOffice AdministrationAccounting Basics
- $16 hourlyI am a current finance student and business owner with a wide breadth of experience in managing financial outlooks, marketing, and bookkeeping for both my own business as well as others. If you are looking to take the weight of financial management off your shoulders, I can help.BookkeepingMicrosoft OfficeAccountingFreelance MarketingMarketingLight BookkeepingFinancial Planning
- $20 hourlyI am currently a freelance admininstrative assistant for a wide array of clientele. I am proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Workspace, and many other platforms. I have some knowledge of social media marketing, QuickBooks and web design. I am always eager to learn and create a relationship with long term clients!BookkeepingWix SEO WizGeneral TranscriptionSocial Media WebsiteSchedulingEmail CommunicationJotformIntuit QuickBooksAccounts Payable ManagementData EntryCanvaGoogle Docs
- $30 hourlyI help small business owners with tasks that can be done virtually such as email management, data entry, and bookkeeping. Do you want to spend more time building your business? Do you need help managing incoming emails? Do you have information that needs to be entered into a system? Do you dislike having to manage your books? Are you books a mess and need to be cleaned up? I can help you get your time back to focus on building your business, and create a more organized business. From sorting emails to bookkeeping, I can complete those tasks that are time consuming, but need to be done. I have a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration and I am a QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor. After helping my current small business employer organize the behind the scenes data and processes, I decided I wanted to help other small business owners get their time back to focus on what they truly want.BookkeepingQuickBooks OnlineMicrosoft OfficeMicrosoft ExcelIntuit QuickBooks
- $25 hourlyI am a seasoned professional with a rich background in marketing, market research, customer relationship management (CRM) and sales. With more than four decades of experience, I'm eager to help other entrepreneurs achieve their objectives as a trusted virtual assistant. Whether your needs are as simple as a clean up of your inbox or as complex as creating a sales prospecting database, I have the experience and talents to meet and exceed your expectations. Recently, I've entered a new chapter in my life as an empty nester, bringing with me a wealth of experience and a keen eye for detail. This life transition has motivated me to redirect my skills towards the dynamic field of virtual assistance. I am enthusiastic about utilizing my well-honed organizational skills, meticulous attention to detail, and proficiency in communication to support professionals in need of a reliable and efficient virtual assistant. Here's what I bring to the position: 📊 **Meticulous Detail Orientation:** My professional journey has ingrained in me the importance of precision. Whether it's managing complex projects, handling data, or drafting communications, I pride myself on my scrupulous attention to detail in every aspect of the assignment including proofreading, data entry and reporting. 🗂️ **Organizational Expertise:** Throughout my career, I have been recognized for my organizational prowess. I excel at creating streamlined systems that enhance efficiency, ensuring that tasks are completed with accuracy and on time. 🤝 **Effective Communication:** Communicating with professionals at the highest levels is not just a skill; it's an art. I possess the ability to convey complex ideas with clarity and professionalism, making interactions smooth and productive. My clients have included senior managers and C-suite executives at companies like Apple, Bank of America, Porsche, BMW, Pfizer, Merck and dozens of leading corporations. ⏰ **Deadline Management:** Respect for deadlines is at the core of my work ethic. I understand the value of time in the professional realm and am committed to delivering results within stipulated timelines. 🔐 **Confidentiality Advocacy:** Handling sensitive information requires a high level of trust. I approach confidentiality with the utmost seriousness, implementing robust measures to safeguard sensitive data. I would anticipate executing a mutual NDA prior to the start of our engagement. 🖥️ **Digital Proficiency** I am highly skilled in navigating all commonly used digital platforms and software, including: Microsoft Office 365 Google Workspace Canva Quickbooks Slack Asana Salesforce Dropbox Social Media Platforms **Why Choose Me:** 1. **Proven Track Record:** My professional journey is marked by a history of success and achievement. You're hiring someone just like you--someone who values quality work product and making your business as profitable and productive as possible. 2. **Adaptability:** I embrace change and leverage my adaptability to excel in dynamic work environments. My broad experience means you can entrust me with a variety of projects, confident that each will be completed on time and with precision. 3. **Customer-Centric Approach:** I am dedicated to understanding and meeting the unique needs of each client. Client and customer satisfaction is in my DNA. Together, let's transform challenges into opportunities and make your business thrive in this digital era!BookkeepingMeeting SchedulingCustomer Relationship ManagementReport WritingFilingTime ManagementMicrosoft OfficeGoogle WorkspaceProofreadingSocial Media Content CreationReceptionist SkillsEmail ManagementBrand ResearchCalendar ManagementData Entry
- $30 hourlyI'm an independent contractor with proficient QuickBooks skills and experience in financial managing and helping clients not only organize their finances but organizing their businesses data for tax preparation. If you feel overwhelmed by the amount of data that needs organization and would like to have a better sense of how your business is doing, I can help. - Over 10 years of experience with Microsoft Office and Microsoft 365 Software including managing multiple employee accounts through Microsoft Admin. - Full Project Management from start to finish with regular communication to keep you updated on your businesses data progression. -Received QuickBooks and financial management training from a Certified Public Accountant with over 40 years of experience and previously served as President of the Delaware Board of Accountancy.BookkeepingCustomer Experience Management SoftwarePayroll AccountingLife InsuranceInsurance Policy AnalysisInsurance & Risk ManagementInsurance ConsultingIntuit QuickBooksQuickBooks OnlineQuickBooks EnterpriseB2B Lead GenerationB2B MarketingOffice ManagementOffice 365Financial Consulting
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.
Trusted by 5M+ businesses