Hire the best Bookkeepers in the United States
Check out Bookkeepers in the United States with the skills you need for your next job.
- $75 hourlyHi, I'm Shelby! I have a corporate accounting background and have been doing contract/freelance work for almost 4 years now and love it! Below is a bit about my experience; -Certified QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor -Bachelors degree in Accounting -5 years of corporate accounting -Currently sitting for CPA exams to become licensed I have a very flexible schedule and the ability to keep open communication during evenings and weekends in addition to the regular business hours. I can work on an hourly basis or set up an ongoing monthly rate specific to your needs. Open to one-time or ongoing work. I look forward to hearing from you!BookkeepingAsset ManagementCapital ExpenditureBuildiumQuickBooks OnlineAccounts Receivable ManagementReal EstateTax PreparationAccount ReconciliationMicrosoft ExcelAccounts Payable
- $75 hourlyQuickBooks proficient working with Account reconciliations, Journal Entries, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, Payroll & Sales Tax returns, and Cash Receipts. Detail oriented with solid ethics. Quick learner that is friendly and pleasant to work with. Previously worked as a full charge bookkeeper for several different types of industries.BookkeepingBill.com Accounts PayableWave AccountingAccounts Receivable ManagementGustoQuickBooks OnlineSlackAccounts Payable ManagementAsanaChart of AccountsBank ReconciliationIntuit QuickBooksInvoicingAccount ReconciliationMicrosoft Excel
- $39 hourlyI have been working as a bookkeeper since 2008. I am ready to go the extra mile to achieve the best results in the shortest time. In my experience integrity and confidentiality are the keys to run a successful project. All my former and current clients had trusted me because I understand the importance of having a good turnaround time. Use my expertise for QBO/Xero setup, inventory management, transaction coding, account reconciliation, and anything else you might need. I have experiences with several industries: E-commerce, CPAs, Accounting firms, Political Analysts, Magazine, Remodeling/Construction, Bookstore, Consulting, Videographer, Property Management, Art, Organizer, Insurance Broker, Dog Training, Cleaning, Marketing, Pharmacy, Music School, e-recycling, Hair Salon, Law Firm, Architect, Dog Walking, Real Estate, Book consultant, Kitchen Design, Title Company, Immigration Law, Fashion design and more ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE SPECIALTY: • Quickbooks and Xero - Certified Quickbooks Online Pro Advisor and Xero AdvisorBookkeepingAccountingAccounting BasicsAccountingData EntryMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft OfficeFreshBooksXeroQuickBooks OnlineQuickBlox
- $185 hourlySpecializing in business valuations, small business acquisition consulting, financial due diligence, and financial statement reviews. Qualifications: Certified Valuation Analyst, CPA, Certified Life Coach Master’s Degree in Accounting Big 4 Accounting Experience Franchise Owner Real Estate Investor Experience: Owner Barclay Financial: CPA and Business Valuation firm providing accounting and consulting services. Professionally delivered work product in the following areas: Business Valuations Business Sale and Acquisition Consulting Financial statement prep and review Comfort & Expert Opinion Letters Business plan writing Strategic growth consulting Financial projection Financial due diligence PwC Tax Manager: Examined and reviewed federal tax forms prepared by interns and associates for completeness and accuracy; including a large consolidated return with over $1 billion in revenues. Analyzed balance sheets, income statements, and trial balances for necessary M-adjustments and other required book adjusting entries. Researched tax law for possible tax savings and additional compliance requirements while communicating openly with clients. Responded to and disputed tax notices from the IRS and other state tax authorities. Lead interns and associates and educated them on tax concepts and software. Responsible for the implementation of OneSource tax software across the Missouri market. Led office wide trainings/seminars on how to use and implement the software. Coordinated software implementation with our Global Delivery Support Team in India. PwC Associate: Prepared federal and state tax returns for a wide variety of entities, including large consolidated corporations, partnerships, s-corps, LLCs, trusts, and individuals. HealthSource Franchise Owner: Interviewed and staffed all necessary positions Successfully implemented and utilized Traction EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) Negotiated leases, contract bids, and professional fees Coordinated and organized a build-out of a new clinic while adhering to a strict budget Created, ran, and delegated a successful marketing campaign prior to opening Responsible for all employee payroll; monthly, quarterly and annual tax filings; and all HR duties Won new franchise of the year in 2019BookkeepingCPABusiness CoachingBusiness PlanManagement ConsultingDue DiligenceBusiness ValuationStartup ConsultingFinancial StatementValuationMergers & AcquisitionsStrategic PlanLeadership DevelopmentIncome Statement
- $38 hourlyExperienced administrative professional with over six years of experience working alongside business owners and executives. Having worked in both the public and private sectors, I possess a unique perspective on meeting the needs of internal and external members. My strengths are project, budget, and contract management, and I am detailed, organized, and perform a wide variety of complex administrative tasks. I look forward to working with you!BookkeepingCustomer Relationship ManagementAdministrative SupportExpense ReportingMicrosoft OutlookProject SchedulingProject ManagementEvent PlanningTravel PlanningSchedulingMicrosoft ExcelTime ManagementMicrosoft Word
- $45 hourlyWith my expertise in accounting, bookkeeping, and as an EA, coupled with my certifications in QuickBooks and Xero, I have developed a strong skill set to effectively manage financial operations and provide accurate financial insights. My experience working with startup-growing and capital venture companies has given me valuable insights into the unique challenges and opportunities they face. I am dedicated to delivering comprehensive and reliable financial services while ensuring compliance with regulations and optimizing financial performance. I am confident in my ability to contribute to your organization's success by providing exceptional accounting and bookkeeping services. My line of work Accounting: *Proficiency in Financial Analysis and Cost Analysis *Expertise in Financial Reporting, Financial Statement Preparation, and Tax Preparation *Competency in Routine Bookkeeping Activities *Skillful Accounts Receivable/Payable Management, including reconciliations, using software such as Bill.com *Proficient in filing Federal, State, and Sales Tax Returns *Extensive experience in the formation and advisory of New Corporate Structures in compliance with US Corporate laws, with a focus on startups (10 years of experience) *Software Expertise: QBD-QBO, Xero, Gusto, ADP, ERP (Oracle, SAP), Bill.com, Concur, etc., ranging from implementation to end-user support, thereby enhancing accuracy and productivity Payroll: *Proficient in Payroll Setup for all states *Expertise in Benefits and Retirement Plan Setup *Skilled in preparing Profit Share Distribution statements. *Competent in Payroll Reconciliation and Payroll Accounting Tax: *Proficiency in handling Federal and State taxes for all types of entities, including foreign entities.BookkeepingGustoCompensation & BenefitsAccounts Payable ManagementBusiness ValuationAccountingCorporate TaxIntuit QuickBooksAccount ReconciliationGAAPTax PreparationBank Reconciliation
- $60 hourlySetting up and cleaning up your books to maintain precise records that you can understand is vital in helping guide your business in its continued growth. My experience in both Quickbooks Online and Quickbooks Desktop is valuable for setting up, cleaning up, and maintaining your accounts in a way to help you to comprehend your financial situation. Numbers tell a story about your business. They reveal both the positive and negative aspects of your business and are necessary to make effective decisions. As a previous business owner, I understand the needs and the utmost importance of effective bookkeeping and financial management.BookkeepingGoogle SheetsFinancial ReportGoogle WorkspaceMicrosoft WordAsanaBusiness ManagementGoogle DocsAccount ReconciliationBank ReconciliationAccounts ReceivableIntuit QuickBooksAccounts Payable
- $60 hourlyMost business owners who DIY their bookkeeping get confused, frustrated and their books end up messed up! As a Certified Quickbooks ProAdvisor and Tax Preparer, I help clients clean up their books and keep them on point so you have more confidence on your numbers and can focus on growing your business! If you are looking for a financial partner who doesn't just do bookkeeping but takes an active role in optimizing your company's growth, then let's schedule a call! How I help my clients: ✔️Cleanup of Books ( One-time Project, with monthly maintenance / bookkeeping) ✔️Full Charge Bookkeeping (Bank reconciliation, Sales & AR management, AP management, Expense tracking, Payroll, Inventory Management, Sales Tax filing and payment) ✔️Full Cycle Bookkeeping - Closing of books / month-end close preparation; Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, Cashflow statement Industries Served: 💰 Construction / Contractors 💰 Ecommerce 💰 Advertising / Digital Marketing 💰 General Service Industry 💰 Restaurants 💰 Trucking 💰 Real Estate / Property Management 💰 Lawn Care/ Landscaping 💰 Retail Software Expertise : 💠Quickbooks Online 💠 Avalara 💠 Asana 💠 Amazon Payee Central 💠 Amazon Seller Central 💠 ADP 💠 Ascend TMS 💠 Billpay 💠 Box 💠 Corpay 💠 Canopy 💠 Coconstruct 💠 Clickup 💠 Dext 💠 Dropbox 💠 Hubdoc 💠 Invoice2go 💠 Gusto 💠 Paychex 💠 Jetpack 💠 Google Sheet 💠 MS Office ApplicationsBookkeepingQuickBooks OnlineAccountingTax Preparation SoftwareSales TaxAccount ReconciliationTax PreparationFinancial AnalysisIntuit QuickBooksMicrosoft ExcelAccounts ReceivablePayroll AccountingZoho Books
- $35 hourlySkills Highlighted: ● Type 70+ words per minute ● Accuracy & Attention to detail ● Knowledge in all aspects of computers ● Spreadsheets (Excel) ● Word Processing ● Research ● Record Keeping ● Accounting Bookkeeping ● Invoicing ● Transcription ● Design work (ex: marketing materials) ● Photo editing & manipulation ● Website design & updating Licenses, Certifications & Special Skills: ● Commissioned Notary Public, State of Arizona ● Certified Signing Agent, National Notary Association ● NNA Background Screening Passed, 10/2017 ● ARRA Certified Aesthetic Laser Technician (CLT) ● Laser Safety Officer (LSO)BookkeepingPhoto ManipulationAccountingEnglishGeneral TranscriptionGraphic DesignPhoto EditingData Entry
- $100 hourlySet yourself free to focus on running your business while I make sure your books are current and organized. Accounting provided on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis, with periodic financial review sessions. Cash flow management and financial planning and analysis are available too. My passion is helping small business owners and entrepreneurs succeed by better understanding their business. If you value professionalism, precision, and fact-based decision-making, I'm Your Numbers Person! Education: Carnegie Mellon MBA and Georgetown University BA in Economics Banking experience: 10 years including Goldman Sachs and BNY Mellon The world of online financial management is constantly changing, even though the principles of sound accounting and internal controls remain unchanged. Hire a smart professional who has their finger on the pulse of all the latest trends and capabilities in accounting, software, and financial analysis. I engage deeply with my industry and the builders of the software I use to stay at the leading edge of technology and best practices. Accounting platform: QuickBooks OnlineBookkeepingBusiness PlanFinancial AnalysisManagement ConsultingFinancial Accounting
- $60 hourlyLooking for an Experienced Bookkeeper? That's Me! 🌟 Hello there! With over three decades of expertise in bookkeeping and accounting, my mission has always been clear: to ensure your financial records are impeccable, safeguarding you from unforeseen audits and laying a solid foundation for business financial success. 📊 Expertise & Specializations: QuickBooks Online: Proficient in cleanups, setups, and e-commerce bookkeeping. Business Formation Assistance: Expert guidance for startups and new ventures. Data Entry: Ensuring precision and timeliness in every entry. 🎓Credentials That Speak: Holding a Degree in Accounting, I am also a Certified QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor. My ten years of extensive experience with QuickBooks Online have allowed me to offer unparalleled services to both small businesses and growing mid-sized companies. 🌱 Why Work With Me? My primary objective is to streamline your financial processes, allowing you the freedom to focus on your core business operations. Integrity, accuracy, and dependability are the cornerstones of my services. If you are in pursuit of a seasoned bookkeeper who seamlessly blends experience with expertise, I invite you to collaborate. Let's work jointly to fortify your financial future.BookkeepingAccounting BasicsAccount ReconciliationAccountingTax PreparationAccounts Receivable ManagementAccounts Payable ManagementPayroll ProcessingQuickBooks Online
- $45 hourlyI assist business owners in getting their accounting system up to date and organized so they can make the best decision based on accurate financials. Are you looking for an expert and efficient accountant for your business? Are you needing help with automating your accounting process? Are you needing help with cleaning up and catching up on your accounts? Then look no further! I am a Certified Quickbooks Online Advanced ProAdvisor with years of diversified and progressive exposure and expertise in Accounting field. I’m specialized in all the areas of accounting functions including but not limited to: • Consultations/Advisory • Accounts payable and receivable • Bank/Accounts Reconciliation • General Bookkeeping • Sales Tax Filling • Month-end and Year-End Closing • Financial Statement and Reporting • Budget and Forecasting • Payroll Setup and ongoing filling • Software integration to streamline workflow and improve automation • Quickbooks online Setup, Clean up, Catch up • Quickbooks online Training Experience serving industry included but not limited to SaaS, Digital marketing, Law, Consulting, Hospitality, Restaurant, Construction and many more! Let me handle your books so you can focus on what you do best!BookkeepingAccounting AdvisoryBudgeting & Forecasting SoftwareSoftware IntegrationFinancial ReportingQuickBooks OnlineAccountingPayroll AccountingCash Flow AnalysisAccounts ReceivableAccounts PayableAccount ReconciliationBalance SheetBank ReconciliationFinancial Accounting
- $55 hourlyI am a California CPA offering a wide range of accounting services including company formation, bookkeeping, payroll, business and individual tax returns, AP, AR processing. I am proficient in Quickbooks Online and desktop, Excel, Word, Lacerte, Proseries. I started my career as a volunteer helping low-income individuals filing their tax returns in VITA problem back in 2011. It was challenging but rewarding to me because every client I helped with would truly appreciate my work as many of those were relying on the refund to continuously support their family, which helped me to realize that accounting is not only useful but meaningful. And that was what made me decide to pursue my career in accounting to not just do what I have to do but what I love to do everyday! Throughout my work experience working in both private and public accounting companies, I have been helping clients ranging from mom-and-pop shops to multi-million businesses with their financial reporting as well as tax returns. As many business owners are so concentrated on the growth of their business, and some of you might actually hate doing bookkeeping or accounting, I am here to help you focus on what you need to be focusing on while staying on top of the financial reporting!BookkeepingIntuit Lacerte TaxADP Workforce NowPayroll AccountingIntuit QuickBooksTax PreparationZoho Books
- $175 hourlyI am a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) specialized in providing tax preparation and consulting for small businesses, individuals, and foreigners (both individual and businesses). Particularly in the following areas: LLC, Partnership, S-Corporation, and C-Corporation tax returns and planning Gift and Estate Tax (Form 706 and 709) Individual Tax Return Foreign Partner Withholding US Person With Respect to Certain Foreign Corporation (Form 5471) Foreign-Owned U.S. Corporation or Foreign Corporation Information Return (Form 5742) Business Property Tax Filing (Form 571-L) Gift from Foreign Person, Trust or Estates (From 3520) Moreover, I have experience using Quickbooks, Microsoft Excel, and tax preparation softwares such as Thomson Reuters - UltraTax CS. Therefore, I can also provide the following services: Bookkeeping QuickBooks ConsultingBookkeepingIntuit Lacerte TaxInternational TaxationXeroFinancial AccountingCorporate TaxGAAPUS TaxationIntuit QuickBooksTax PreparationMicrosoft Excel
- $80 hourly"Outstanding Job! Ashley fixed my books quickly and got me back on the right path. She walked me through everything she was doing and set me up to do it on my own moving forward." "Ashley deserves more than 5 stars. We were very impressed with her professionalism and work. Amazing service." ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I do bookkeeping setup and cleanup for e-commerce businesses. Whether you're just starting out, just need someone to take over, or feel like you're flying blind - I've got you covered. Here are some of the services I provide: - Set up QuickBooks Online for your business. - Clean up messes left by others or get you caught up on your bookkeeping. - Maintain your books on an ongoing basis, keeping them accurate and up-to-date. - Troubleshoot specific issues or answer questions about bookkeeping for your business If you're in need of bookkeeping help - whether it's a huge mess to clean up or just a quick question, send me a message. I'd love to hear about your business and see what I can do to help.BookkeepingAmazon FBAAccount ReconciliationChart of AccountsSales TaxAccounting Principles & PracticesEcommerceAccountingFinancial ReportingShopifyQuickBooks OnlineeCommerceIntuit QuickBooksBank ReconciliationAccounting Software
- $50 hourlySeasoned business-executive and highly experienced accounting/strategies consultant on all-sized Entrepreneurial environments from a start-up to a large corporation. A professional with over 15 years of comprehensive and progressive experience in all aspects of accounting. I am exceptionally skilled in preparing, reconciling, analyzing, interpreting, and communicating the implications of various financial statements to clients. I've worked directly with the CPA's and owners in drafting up final schedules; and processing year-end payroll and employee benefits, sales taxes, general ledger schedules, and final profit and loss reporting. Useful in managing multiple assignments under extreme pressure while meeting tight deadlines, I am a well-organized leader and able to handle various projects, tasks, and priorities on time. Successful in assuming increasing levels of responsibility. Articulate communicator; accustomed to developing and maintaining positive relationships with all levels of individuals of diverse backgrounds.BookkeepingAccounts Receivable ManagementExpensifyAccountingAccounts Payable ManagementBill.com Accounts PayableGustoFinancial StatementIntuit QuickBooksPayroll Accounting
- $40 hourlyI help small business owners and entrepreneurs confidently grow their business with my bookkeeping and QuickBooks Online skills. With over 8 years of bookkeeping, you can be sure I will keep your books up to the standards. Studies show that efficient bookkeeping makes businesses more profitable, saving owners between $3,000-$10,000 and over 180 hours yearly to bring in more revenue and spend more time with their loved ones. As a certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor, I can recommend the right QuickBooks plan depending on your business needs, set up QuickBooks Online, integrate applications, teach you how to use them or take over your books completely leaving you with more time to spend where it really matters. Cloud bookkeeping is very efficient and allows for a flexible lifestyle. With over 700 Intuit approved applications we can find industry-specific apps. With cloud bookkeeping, you'll be able to get rid of the paper junk, obtain real-time financial data, up-to-date financial reports to help make decisions on the go.BookkeepingAccount ReconciliationAccountingGoogle DocsQuickBooks OnlineMicrosoft ExcelData EntryAccounts PayableAccounts ReceivableIntuit QuickBooksBank Reconciliation
- $50 hourlyI specialize in supporting small business bookkeeping, payroll, and human resources needs. Organizing financial and employee data, creating structure, minimizing risk, ensuring compliance, saving money, and equipping businesses with the information they need are the ways I best serve my clients. I have seen many small businesses utilize their financial information solely for the purpose of filing their tax returns, however, I understand the value added to a business when their financial information is used strategically throughout the year. Financial data quickly becomes a powerful tool for growth and making decisions that position a company for success. When clients choose me to support their business, they are able to spend more time focusing on what they do best. Services I offer include: prior year book clean up, categorizing banking transactions, accounts payable, accounts receivable, reconciliations, chart of accounts review, revenue and expense tracking utilizing locations and classes, preparing financial statements, customized reporting, employee onboarding, payroll, and benefits administration. I will work with you to create a plan that sets your business up for success and maximizes your budget. As time has gone on, I've also provided personal financial services to some clients and am happy to support clients in this manner as well through Monarch Money.BookkeepingADP Workforce NowSales TaxHuman Resources ComplianceBenefitsGustoFinancial StatementPayroll AccountingIntuit QuickBooksBank Reconciliation
- $35 hourly✅ I’ve been doing and living Accounting for over 15 years. After working for multiple leading organizations, I now help businesses directly with my bookkeeping and accounting services, and I have been able to deliver great results and return on investment on all the campaigns I have been involved in. I appreciate your consideration of my services and I am excited to help you reach your goals for your businesses. The following is a brief list of some of the services I enjoy providing: Accounting, Financial Reporting, Bookkeeping, Cleanup and Catchup Services, Income and Expense Allocation, Account Reconciliation, QBO Specialties, Training, Process Development,BookkeepingChart of AccountsGAAPAccountingGeneral LedgerBank ReconciliationPayroll AccountingAccounts PayableMicrosoft OfficeData Entry
- $80 hourlyMy name is Yang and I am living in Michigan. I am an Enrolled Agent. I used to work as a Senior Tax specialist for H&R Block and a Credentialed Tax Expert for Intuit before. Now I own and operate my own tax practice and have approximately 7 years of experience preparing tax returns. I will use ProConnect Tax to prepare and e-file your return. My clients will be able to upload their information via Intuit Link, which is protected with best-in-class cloud security. An enrolled agent is a federally-authorized tax practitioner who has technical expertise in the field of taxation and who is empowered by the U.S. Department of the Treasury to prepare federal and state tax returns in any state. ProConnect Tax software is provided by Intuit for Tax professionals. Intuit also provides Turbo Tax software for taxpayers.BookkeepingInternational TaxationUS TaxationAccountingTax Preparation
- $50 hourlyI'm Xero Certified & a QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor that is determined to make your life easier by taking the (sometimes) daunting and/or time-consuming task of managing your books off your shoulders. I'm a quick study and dedicated to being continually learning so that I can best serve you.BookkeepingAccount ReconciliationAccounts Receivable ManagementAccounts Payable ManagementAccounting SoftwareBalance SheetWave AccountingIntuit QuickBooksLight BookkeepingQuickBooks OnlineCash Flow StatementMicrosoft Excel
- $75 hourlyFor over 25 years, I have worked in almost all the back office areas of various companies. I have handled accounts receivable/accounts payable, payroll, and general ledger transactions. I have set up Great Plains accounting software, to include establishment of chart of accounts and legacy data entry, in two companies. I have been responsible for the approval of commercial credit charge accounts. In one of my previous positions, I initiated a Small Claims Court program that resulted in a 98% collection rate of past due accounts. I have experience with QuickBooks and Xero accounting software as well as CCH ProSystems tax software. I have handled the accounting and bookkeeping needs of diverse range of clients, from rental real estate owners, hotels to automotive repair shops. I am experienced in using IntelliConnect tax research software to perform in dept research of various tax issues. I have significant experience in dealing with Federal and State agencies with regard to outstanding tax issues.BookkeepingAccountingXeroCredit ScoringCPAAccounts Receivable ManagementOrganizerAccounts Payable ManagementIntuit QuickBooksBank Reconciliation
- $35 hourlyThere is no area that we do not service! We are a full charge remote booking service company. What does that mean? We offer services nationwide! By offering our bookkeeping services remotely, we save you the overhead cost and headache of finding an exceptional bookkeeper while still providing the personable aspect to our services of a close-to-home company. How does remote bookkeeping work? You provide view-only access to your relevant financial files and, we work with cloud-based software such as QuickBooks Online and Xero, we complete your books on time and every month, allowing you security and peace of mind. Today, we use Apps such as Slack & Skype for communications; emails are always welcome. 1) ACCOUNTING PROCESS OPTIMIZATION streamline your bookkeeping, bill payment, payroll, invoicing, and other back-office processes, saving your time and money. 2) MONTH END ACCOUNTING Receive accurate and timely financial statements each month, along with guidance from an accounting expert. 3) ACCOUNTING RECONCILIATIONS Closeout each period by aligning your bank, credit/debit card, eCommerce and other accounts with your financial statements. 4) EXPENSE CLASSIFICATIONS Outsource tedious expense classification to an expert who will perform them accurately. 5) HISTORICAL BOOKKEEPING CLEANUP Log/categorize outstanding transactions to bring your books up to speed and ensure you never fall behind again. 6)PAYROLL Process your payroll on the software of your choosing, ensuring your employees are paid in an accurate and timely manner. We love GUSTO. 7) E-COMMERCE ACCOUNTING Streamline numbers for your multi-store online business. 8) PROPERTY MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING Customized Accounting for your property management business. 9) DATA MIGRATION TO/FROM QUICKBOOKS AND XERO Not happy with your accounting software, we help you move your data to new software. Some of my qualifications and Experience 1) Quick Books Online Advanced Proadvisor 2016-2020 2) Quick Books Desktop Proadvisor 2013-2020 3) Quick Books Enterprise 2017 Certified 4) Zoho Books Certified Accountant 5) Chartered Accountant 6) Xero Silver Partner & Certified Advisor • Proficient in QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Pro and QuickBooks Enterprise – QuickBooks Certified Pro Advisor and QuickBooks Certified Online Advisor • Superior organizational skills – developed and maintained new accounting, procedural, filing and personnel structures to improve efficiencyBookkeepingShopifyCPAFranchise TaxXeroGustoAmazon Seller CentralBank ReconciliationChart of AccountsIntuit QuickBooks
- $75 hourlyWith over 20 years of accounting experience I offer expert level service in all areas of accounting, bookkeeping, Excel spreadsheets, long-term projections and analysis, data entry, financial analysis, and administrative support. As a licensed real estate broker and over 10 years of housing experience, I also provide a unique set of skills that help you complete your project. As an executive level professional, I understand what is required to provide good service to clients and produce quality products in an efficient manner.BookkeepingIncome StatementAccounts Receivable ManagementBuildiumFinancial AccountingFinancial ReportIntuit QuickBooksBank ReconciliationAccounts Payable
- $150 hourlyI am the queen of automation and efficiency. As CFO I manage and analyze the books to determine the health and direction of the company. I prepare and present financials to investors. In any company but especially startups, relationship is key. I make sure the company stays in good relations with key contacts (shareholders/ investors/ stakeholders). For startups I specialize in raising the capital neccessary to keep the business alive and running smoothly. From seed to series A-C, I'm there with the mission of making sure the funds are provided for the company's future. One additional way I add value is through my knowledge of tax law. I've help companies save up to $250,000 in taxes legally. Based on the need, I can offer monthly tax plans to ensure that the company is not only compliant but advantageously position for their tax bill. In short, what I'm selling is peace of mind. Entrepreneurs are experts in their craft and shouldn't be distracted or discouraged with the numbers. I provide a clear picture of the company's health and the financial road to success.BookkeepingFinancial ProjectionCompany ValuationBusiness Planning & StrategyCryptocurrencyBank ReconciliationBusiness AnalysisAccounting Principles & PracticesAccounting BasicsTax Law ComplianceTax PreparationFinancial AnalysisTax Planning & AdvisoryStrategic PlanQuickBooks OnlineMicrosoft ExcelStartup ConsultingCorporate Tax
- $45 hourlyI graduated with a BA in Accounting from Idaho State University in 2010. Since then I have spent 4 years working in public accounting and 6 years working in corporate accounting in various roles with 2 different companies. I have spent time working companies in the fields of mining, oil and construction. Currently I run my own successful bookkeeping and tax company with most the work being with remote individuals and companies.BookkeepingManagement AccountingFinancial AccountingChart of AccountsGAAPGeneral LedgerCash Flow AnalysisAccount ReconciliationInvoicingTax ReturnMicrosoft ExcelIntuit QuickBooksSAP
- $50 hourlyHello, my name is Tasha! I am an experienced professional here to effectively take on your small business tax and accounting needs. I specialize in Individuals and Sole Proprietorships/Single Member LLCs. I understand funds can be limited when you first start a business. But I know how important and vital it is to get your business started right. Being out of compliance with the Federal and State is very expensive and detrimental for your business. From my experience, small business owners actually spend more money than they would have if they reached out to an accountant during the start-up phase. Which is why I am here. When I started my business, I made a ton of mistakes. I used my mistakes to develop my expertise so that I can help other sole owners save money and avoid headache. I love what I do, you should too! About Me My knowledge and skills come from my education and prior work experience. I have a B.S in Business Management with a Concentration in Small Business and Entrepreneurship from the University of Phoenix along with many accounting and tax credits. I worked for the state government as a Tax Auditor, Real Property Manager, Non-profit Contract Auditor, State Agency Internal Auditor, and Advanced Financial Examiner. I opened my business when I became a stay-at-home mom in 2019. Since then, I have helped many small businesses start their business, organize their financials, and helped them to be stress free during tax time. Currently, I work a full-time job as an accountant for a large federal agency. I work my business part-time still helping as many small businesses as I can. Like I said, I love what I do. My hard work helps me to support my family, 3 kiddos, and my husband who is starting his business while staying home with the kids. So, if I sound like a great fit for you send me an invite 😊! I look forward to connecting with you. Tasha Sandoval Owner Honest Tax and Accounting ***Schedule of Fees*** *Monthly Bookkeeping for start-ups starts at $130.00/month. *Clean-up/Catch-up Bookkeeping starts at $140.00/month since business start date. *Consultations are on a limited basis. I am only focusing on bookkeeping and taxes. *Federal/State taxes start at $180 for single individuals no children and $320 for Sole Proprietors/Single Member LLCs. My prices will go up depending on other factors. (I do not file state taxes for California, New York, and Washington) Please send a message to get a specialized quote!!BookkeepingXeroQuickBooks OnlineTransaction ProcessingWave AccountingUS TaxationAccountingInvoicingCash Flow StatementAccount ReconciliationBank ReconciliationBudget ManagementAccounting
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.