Hire the best Bookkeepers in Illinois
Check out Bookkeepers in Illinois with the skills you need for your next job.
- $75 hourlyQuickBooks proficient working with Account reconciliations, Journal Entries, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, Payroll & Sales Tax returns, and Cash Receipts. Detail oriented with solid ethics. Quick learner that is friendly and pleasant to work with. Previously worked as a full charge bookkeeper for several different types of industries.BookkeepingBill.com Accounts PayableWave AccountingAccounts Receivable ManagementGustoQuickBooks OnlineSlackAccounts Payable ManagementAsanaChart of AccountsBank ReconciliationIntuit QuickBooksInvoicingAccount ReconciliationMicrosoft Excel
- $90 hourlyA CPA with 7+ years of professional work experience using excel/google sheets on a daily basis. Extremely efficient in google sheets with the ability to use all available functionality in order to create a variety of dashboards and projects.BookkeepingFinancial AnalysisSpreadsheet SoftwareMicrosoft WordGoogle Sheets AutomationAdministrative SupportBudget PlanningGoogle DocsGoogle SheetsCost AnalysisAccounts ReceivableAccountingPayroll AccountingAccounts PayableMicrosoft Excel
- $75 hourlyI'll do the financial stuff so that you can focus on working and growing your business! Will we be a good fit? If you are honest, try to do your best, are willing to submit information on a timely basis and respect me and my work, we will get along just fine! I'm courteous and laid back and work best with others that try to do the same. Discretion, accuracy and honesty are key values that you will see while working with me. I come to work with a joyful heart, grateful for the work that I get to do. What do I do best? Taking your mess and cleaning it up. Tracking your income and expenses by putting them into the correct buckets. Doing so ensures that you can pull helpful financial information about your business at any time so that you can make sound business decisions. Not only will I present to you the 3 main financial reports that show you the complete picture, but I will also walk you through them so that you can learn to read them yourself. Reconcile bank accounts and credit card statements to ensure accuracy. Accounts Payable (bill pay) and Receivables (customer invoicing) are another area that I can help you. Need to dive into job costing to see if you’re charging enough? I can do that too! What will I not do? Please do not come to me and ask me to hide transactions, or "make it look good". The numbers are the numbers. If you don't like what your reports show, change your habits. But you can find a cheaper bookkeeper elsewhere. Yes, yes you can. Do you just want it done so you can move on, or do you want it done the right way with someone easy to work with that will answer your questions and have your best interest in mind? You can also buy $10 shoes at a not-to-be-named local department store, but do you want to? They will give you minimal support and not last. Random details about me: I'm a widowed mom of 2 awesome kids. I'm a Dave Ramsey fan (listen to the Podcast, it's the best!). I love to crochet, read books, listen to Podcasts (this one is new to me), music, singing and dancing, hiking, laughing with my kids and cuddling with my cats. What else? Over 20 years of experience in QuickBooks Desktop in small family-owned construction business settings. Married to a business owner for many of those years and a business owner myself. I have learned a great deal in those 20+ years. I enjoy working alongside others and learning from them, either by their mistakes or their knowledge. I completed the Bookkeeper Launch program and QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor to hone my skills and am always learning. Why? In these many years I have met many wonderful business owners. One of their biggest stresses is bookkeeping, record keeping, finances, call it what you will. I have the skills, knowledge, compassion and experience to serve these business owners and make their lives just a bit easier by reducing their workload and getting them back to their families. Thank you for your time! I hope to hear from you! :)BookkeepingCoachingInvoicingAnnual ReportQuickBooks OnlineFinancial ReportFinanceExpense ReportingIncome StatementAccounts PayableIntuit QuickBooksAccounting BasicsBank ReconciliationData EntryAccounts Receivable
- $55 hourlyI have a passion for small business and I love to see them grow and succeed! Background: 7 years’ experience in cash and accrual basis accounting and bookkeeping managing over $10 million in funds. My experience includes working in all facets of the accounting cycle including but not limited to: ✅Properly categorizing transactions ✅Maintaining clean financials ✅Monthly bank reconciliations ✅Preparing monthly reports including the P&L and the Balance sheet ✅Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable ✅Cleaning up neglected financials ✅Ensuring you understand your financial picture ✅QuickBooks questions In addition to my accounting/bookkeeping skills, I also pride myself on two additional skills, detail orientation and communication. As an accountant it is vital to verify all the information is correct and accurate, so the financials and business picture is clear. Secondly, I believe communication is the lifeline of the organization that helps it flourish. Communication also ensures all the parties are receiving accurate information to make the best business decisions.BookkeepingBudget PlanningQuickBooks OnlineAnalyticsAccounting ReportBalance SheetAccounting SoftwareAccounts PayableAccountingAccount ReconciliationIntuit QuickBooks
- $35 hourlyI am a bookkeeper with expertise in recording and maintaining financial transactions, balancing accounts, generating financial reports, and managing accounts payable and receivable. I am proficient in using bookkeeping software such as QuickBooks, and I have a keen eye for detail and accuracy when it comes to managing financial records. With my skills and experience, I can help your business maintain accurate financial records, streamline your financial processes, and support your overall financial health. * I have a B.D. in Accounting, 4 years accounting experience, 3 years bookkeeping experience, Certification on Bookkeeping, Accounting and Quick Books.BookkeepingChart of AccountsAccountingLight BookkeepingAccount ReconciliationMicrosoft WordQuickBooks OnlineFinancial StatementAccounts PayableAccounts ReceivableIntuit QuickBooksMicrosoft ExcelData EntryBank Reconciliation
- $125 hourlyI develop sophisticated, yet simple, accounting solutions for clients seeking to streamline their financial processes. I emphasize bringing to emerging and mid-size market players the financial knowledge, skills and perspectives gained over a 35+ year career serving clients ranging from sole proprietors through Fortune 500 corporations. I provide accurate accounting and financial management advice and support to foreign nationals from dozens of countries who have or are considering entry into the U.S. marketplace.BookkeepingTax StrategyBusiness WritingFinancial ManagementAccountingTax TheoryProperty TaxAmazon FBAFinancial AccountingFinancial AuditTax PreparationTax Accounting
- $75 hourlyVirtual Bookkeeper - Owner of Creative Ledger Bookkeeping ***Expert at QBO Clean-up work, contact me for details*** I have over 14 years bookkeeping experience in multiple industries including SaaS, Real Estate, auto, trucking, transportation, banking, retail, restaurants, design, publishing, and talent agency's. I focus on small business and entrepreneurs but my real passion is with Artists and Authors. I am not afraid to learn new industries, and I am confidant in my ability to learn quickly and tackle tough bookkeeping problems. I want to know your frustrations with your bookkeeping process. I want to streamline your financial record keeping. I will work directly with your accountant to create the inclusive and easy to read reports they need to do their job efficiently and save you money. I am a virtual bookkeeper which saves you in employment costs I offer screen share and video conferencing I can help you reduce your paper expenses, get your records in the secure cloud and off your vulnerable hard drive, eliminate unnecessary workload, and automate your business processes. Tasks I perform Virtually: *Record and classify monthly financial transactions *Reconcile Bank statements and credit card statements *Produce 3 Financial statements each month or quarter depending on your need. Balance sheet, Income statement, Statement of cash flows. *Accounts Receivable - statements, billing, collections *Accounts Payable - Pay your vendors on time but not before you need to. Keep your vendors happy and business moving. *Personal Bookkeeping - I have 5 years experience working for a very successful (multi-millionaire) entrepreneur couple. I handled all their personal financial record keeping. Let me organize your business and personal life! Whether you are an entrepreneur already working virtually just wanting to get rid of your bookkeeping work load or a small business with an hourly bookkeeper that just isn't providing the service you need, I can help you. 14 years work experience in bookkeeping positions (resume and recommendation letters on request) Completed the Bookkeeper Business Academy Quickbooks Pro-Adviser Your privacy and security is of the utmost importance to me. To work with me I require my clients to use password encryption software and will only recommend reputable, secure, and encrypted file sharing and accounting software programs.BookkeepingAccounts Receivable ManagementAccounts Payable ManagementFinancial ReportingAdministrative SupportIntuit QuickBooksBudget ManagementData Entry
- $65 hourlySkilled Real Estate & Construction Bookkeeper. Over the course of work and education experience, I became adept at various environments; accounts payable/receivable, bookkeeping, operations management, customer service management and project management. I am meticulously detail-oriented and have excellent time management skills. I am well versified in many different software’s from Microsoft Office, QuickBooks Desktop/Online, RE Management Softwares such as TenantCloud, Buildium and am a quick learner when it comes to using new programs which I tend to often.BookkeepingReal EstateGeneral LedgerFinancial StatementFinancial ReportingIncome StatementProperty ManagementAccounts ReceivableAccounts PayableCash Flow StatementBalance Sheet
- $50 hourlyHi, I'm Michelle H. I have always enjoyed bookkeeping but when I decided to start my own business I looked more at the big picture and what I could offer to my clients ... that's why I decided to offer my services as a Virtual Assistant with a specialty of bookkeeping! This gives me the opportunity to have a variety of tasks in my workload while keeping up on all of my administrative skills and doing what I truly enjoy. My specialty is bookkeeping for small businesses. I have done everything from being a full charge bookkeeper to just helping out by providing some simple data entry or just monthly bank reconciliations. I really enjoy helping to make sure that at the end of the year your job as a business owner is easier and better organized! My virtual assistant skills include everything from filing, posting on social media, and scheduling appointments to helping you stay organized, planning and dealing with the difficult or rude customers. If you are ready to take your business to the next level, schedule a call with me today!BookkeepingAccounts Payable ManagementFinancial ReportingAccountingInventory ManagementSocial Media ManagementOrganizational DevelopmentAccounting Principles & PracticesAccounts Receivable ManagementMicrosoft ExcelAccounts PayableBank ReconciliationIntuit QuickBooks
- $65 hourlyI am a Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor and Buildium Property Management Software expert. Exceptional bookkeeper with a bachelor's degree in accounting and subject-matter expert in Real Estate Bookkeeping. I specialize in bookkeeping for Real Estate Investors, Landlords and Property Managers and have a strong track record of success. I can solve your bookkeeping problems for you. I have successfully performed real estate monthly bookkeeping services using QuickBooks Online and Buildium Property Management Software. If you don't have accurate books, this can lead to big problems with the IRS such as fines, fees and penalties which can be very costly for your business. My clients will attest to the fact that I deliver accurate, complete and timely high-quality work at an affordable price and cheaper than a CPA. I am responsive to the needs of my clients and consistently work to identify key areas in their financial statements to save them money. This has resulted in higher Net Operating Income and Cash Flow. Past actionable recommendations have saved my clients tens of thousands of dollars. I am passionate about helping real estate investors and property managers solve their bookkeeping problems as a trusted advisor and real estate industry expert. My three pillars of success are; Integrity, Character and Reputation. I welcome you to invite me to schedule a video call to interview for your Real Estate bookkeeping jobs.BookkeepingCertified Tax PreparerTax Planning & AdvisoryAccountingTax StrategyQuickBooks OnlineBuildiumProperty ManagementTax PreparationIntuit QuickBooksTax ReturnFinancial Accounting
- $75 hourlyProficient in preparing financial statements and assist in tax preparation. Proficient in establishing controls, documenting procedures and identifying gaps within control environments Proficient in providing recommendations to senior level management and tracking progress of the recommendationBookkeepingMarketing AuditInternal ControlIntuit QuickBooksFinancial StatementInternal AuditingAccountingFinancial AnalysisCPAFinancial AccountingTax Preparation
- $53 hourlyAfter being away from the accounting processes for a little over two years, I would value an opportunity to return to accounting. I discovered that journal entries, general ledger, bank reconciliations and month and year-end close are deeply rooted in my soul. I am hardworking and very accountable for my actions. I am confident I can make an immediate impact due to my background. My passion for the field drives me to succeed affording me the ability to deliver the highest quality of work. Knowing that every company process is different, I am willing to learn the opportunities. I found that having a rapport with stakeholders and immersing myself into the company's philosophies have helped me throughout my career. My goal is to always be proficient and productive in my role.BookkeepingAccounting SoftwareAccounting BasicsAccuracy VerificationMicrosoft OfficeTime ManagementBank ReconciliationAccount ReconciliationAccounts ReceivableAccounts PayableAccountingMonth-End Close AssistanceIntuit QuickBooks
- $45 hourlyIf you are in need for an experienced bookkeeper and use QuickBooks Online let's talk. I have a Bachelor's in Business with a concentration in Account, MBA and a QuickBooks Online Certified ProAdvisor. I have 7+ years of full charge bookkeeping and have worked for many industries. When you work with me you are going to get extremely professional services and I am here to help you. I specialize in QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Desktop and Sage 50. I have been working with a lot of Ecommerce businesses that use Shopify & Amazon. My goal is to help businesses analyze their business, so they can continue to grow and they know where they stand financially at all times. I take the "paper" out of paper work to allow you to focus on your business and I love to work smarter and not harder. Over my career I have worked for private companies doing full charge bookkeeping and I have had a wide range of duties, including reconciling, full charge bookkeeping, accounts receivable, accounts payable, etc. I have also worked in payroll and have a high level of knowledge and experience in that area as well. I multi-task very well, fast and efficient, organized and detail oriented. I enjoy working with numbers (I always have excelled in Math) and I love what I do. I provide great client service and have always had extremely happy clients. I am looking to grow my small bookkeeping business and I am looking to take on long term clients. Small or large, either or, I welcome you to invite me to interview for your bookkeeping or accounting jobs. Over the years it has been my “specialty” to clean-up after less experienced bookkeepers by getting a company’s books in order and then maintaining their integrity. Integrity of a company’s books is my goal with each project. I am fast and efficient and worth the cost.BookkeepingFinancial StatementAccounts Payable ManagementFinancial ReportingIntuit QuickBooksBudget ManagementSageAccounts PayableBank ReconciliationAccounts Receivable
- $60 hourlyI have ten years of diverse industry experience and seven years of experience in accounting and taxation. My expertise is in small business setup, bookkeeping, payroll, accounts receivable, tax preparation, and planning. Also, serve individual tax preparation and consultation. I'm proficient in my work and have diverse work experience in working with clients. Core Competencies: - Tax preparation & filing - Tax forms - Tax laws - Tax consulting - Bookkeeping - Quickbooks online - Microsoft Excel - Accounts Receivable - Accounts Payable - Cash Flow/ Budgeting - AR GL Reconciliation - Bank Reconciliation - Payroll processing - Internal & External auditingBookkeepingAccountingCorporate TaxUS TaxationTax FilingsPayroll ProcessingCPAeCommerceTax ReturnSales TaxFinancial ReportMicrosoft ExcelIntuit QuickBooksTax PreparationAccount ReconciliationAccounts Receivable
- $34 hourlyLooking for help with administrative work, data entry, and or bookkeeping? This is where I come in and help you organize your business! I have over 15 years of administrative and bookkeeping experience and have worked both big corporations, and small business owners. Throughout my career, I had to wear many hats to make sure that I was efficiently meeting my clients' needs, a skill that I believe is necessary for this field. I am hardworking, driven, disciplined, a fast learner who is very dedicated to completing the task, and I have a strong work ethic. I recently took refresher courses and got re-certified for Data Entry, Bookkeeping, Microsoft Office, and QuickBooks. I am fluent in both English and Spanish. Some of my professional skills include: *AP/AR *Microsoft Office/Quickbooks/Xero/Stessa *Customer Service *Appointment Scheduling *Bookkeeping *Data Entry *Remote Work. Let me efficiently take care of the Administrative / Bookkeeping tasks of your business while you worry about running and growing your business!BookkeepingCustomer ServiceSchedulingEmail CommunicationMicrosoft TeamsZoom Video ConferencingProject SchedulingAdministrative SupportIntuit QuickBooksGeneral Office SkillsAccounts ReceivableData EntryMicrosoft Excel
- $50 hourlyExperienced Bookkeeper with a demonstrated history of working with small businesses and non-profit organizations. Strong accounting, time management and administrative skills. Works efficiently and is a self-starter. Always willing to learn and find new and improved methods of getting tasks done efficiently and effectively.BookkeepingFinancial ReportingAccount ReconciliationMonth-End Close AssistanceAccounts Receivable AccountingAccounts Payable AccountingPayroll ProcessingPayrollAccounts ReceivableAccounts Payable
- $65 hourlyI am a senior accountant with 14 years of accounting experience. I have Worked in Quickbooks, Yardi and Appfolio, with the last 4 years working mainly in Appfolio.BookkeepingBuildiumAccounting BasicsData EntryYardi SoftwareAppFolioAccountingAccount ReconciliationIntuit QuickBooksBank Reconciliation
- $50 hourlyWith more than two decades of workplace systems and management experience, Linwood S. provides cost-effective solutions for small businesses and associations. Linwood's expertise covers three main categories: Small Business Services - Bookkeeping - Payroll - Invoicing - Specialized Financial Reporting Association Services - Member Services - Board Services - Contact & Newsletter Management - Inbox Management Organization Service - Project Management - Communication Efficiency - Organizational Systems Linwood is known for his efficiency, effectiveness, and pro-active communication with clients.BookkeepingGustoBusiness ServicesSlackMicrosoft ExcelAccounting SoftwareIntuit QuickBooks
- $55 hourlyProfessional Bookkeeper with an Accounting Degree having an experience for over 25 years. Looking for an experienced bookkeeper and use QuickBooks online. This is a one stop shop for you. I am a highly reliable and client-focused bookkeeper focusing on QuickBooks. Let me handle the bookkeeping for you and you handle the business. What can I do for you? Setting up new QuickBooks Online accounts. Account Payable and Receivable Fixing Transactions Bank/credit card reconciliations Maintaining books Financial Reporting Journal entries (loans, amortizations ,accruals) Project costing Depreciation tracking A/R Factoring I promise that I will do a great job for you in Bookkeeping and Accounting. Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills. Detail-oriented and self-motivated.BookkeepingCash Flow StatementCPACost ControlQuickBooks OnlineFinancial StatementAccounts PayableMicrosoft ExcelAccounts ReceivableAccountingFinancial AccountingBudget ManagementAccount ReconciliationIntuit QuickBooks
- $65 hourlyI am a CPA with over 20 years of accounting experience. I have worked at the Big 4 accounting firms, one of the largest international law firms and for a small business which has given me a wide variety of experience and knowledge. - I have worked with clients in an outsourcing capacity providing efficiencies and expertise to help improve their business. - I have managed a team, met critical deadlines for year-end reporting on both cash and accrual and worked with external auditors. - I have worked with a small business allowing me to see how vital proper accounting and reporting is to grow a successful business.BookkeepingAccount ReconciliationAccountingXeroCPAFinancial AccountingIntuit QuickBooks
- $40 hourlyMy name is Jeff Ash and I am a CPA with 11+ years of experience in accounting, payroll, and financial analysis, I believe I have the skills and expertise to get the job done. As a Certified Public Accountant with an MBA and a QuickBooks ProAdvisor, I have held various roles in accounting, from Staff Accountant to Financial Controller. Currently, I am serving as an Accountant/HR Generalist at GP Management, Inc., where I have been responsible for maintaining financial records, preparing monthly and yearly financial statements, and handling weekly payroll reconciliations. Before joining GP Management, Inc., I was the Financial Controller at Breezy Hill Nursery, Inc., where I handled financial statement preparation for outside CPA audits, payroll tax filings, and corporate tax return preparation. Throughout my career, I have been responsible for conducting ad hoc analyses for upper management and other stakeholders, and I have been instrumental in identifying and resolving financial discrepancies. I have also gained extensive experience in managing cash inflows and outflows, processing and recording loan payments, and reconciling transactions. At PropNovo, where I currently serve as a Partner, I have had the opportunity to develop my leadership and client-facing skills. I believe my expertise in client management, financial analysis, and accounting can contribute positively to your goals and objectives. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss how my skills and experience can be of benefit to you.BookkeepingGustoWave AccountingAppFolioMicrosoft WordJournal EntriesFinancial StatementAccounting BasicsPayroll AccountingBalance SheetBank ReconciliationFinancial ReportInvoicingAccounts PayableIntuit QuickBooks
- $50 hourlyI am a finance professional working at Oliham Consulting LLC, USA. Oliham Consulting LLC helps clients in bookkeeping, accounting, US Government Contractor Accounting, FP&A, CFO Services, Business Plans, Pitch Decks, Taxation, Data Entry/Analysis and Digital Marketing. I manage the IT and business development side of Oliham Consulting. Oliham Consulting is a US consulting firm with offices and teams in US and India. We exclusively serve US clients. I work exclusively with Oliham Consulting LLC which is a US consulting firm with offices and teams in US and India & has a solid team of professional, competent and highly educated accountants, CFAs and MBAs who will help transform the way you understand and have insight in your business. We provide complete handholding to small business owners in following areas: - Bookkeeping Services - Full time dedicated accountants - Part time dedicated accountants - AP & AR Management - FP&A Services - CFO Services - Pitchdeck Preparation - Business Plans - CPA & Bookkeeping Firms Back-Office Support - Tax Preparation - Tax Filing - Tax Review - Incorporation Guidance - Sales Tax Filing - SOC Audit & Review - Payroll Management - Data Entry Support - Virtual Assistants - EOR Services (Employer on Record India) Industries: * E-commerce, Construction, Real estate, Technology, Start-ups, Law Firms, Medical, Manufacturing, SaaS, Non Profits, Digital Marketing and Media, Service Industry etc.BookkeepingFinanceData AnalysisData IntegrationFinance & AccountingAccountingTax Preparation
- $50 hourlyDriven and experienced in the service and software industry. Individual with proven leadership and management qualities. Determined to leverage organizational and laborious related skills, along with customer service skills. Stay at home mom looking to use experience to make an income to support family.BookkeepingMobile GameMobile App TestingAudio SpeakerData EntryTestingPresentationsManagement SkillsServerCustomer ServicePresentation DesignOffice ManagementMicrosoft OfficeOffice DesignMicrosoft Excel
- $39 hourlyQuickbooks ProAdvisor, H.B.Comm Accounting, CPA, CMA & EA candidate working exclusively with small-to-medium entrepreneurs now for 12 years. Ultimately, my goal is to help you accumulate more wealth from your business. A positive ROI, for *you*, will be top of mind with each action taken when we start working together. Having recently gone through the experience of a significant client of mine being acquired, I'm more convinced than ever in the importance of your business having accurate, organized, *robust*, and readily-available financial data. This extends even beyond the accounting system. Currently offering a few different levels of service, depending on your business' needs/wants. Some of these services, beyond the baseline, include: + full accrual accounting + secondary reporting (classes/locations, for costing and/or divisional reporting purposes) + accounts payable (bill pay), accounts receivable (collections) + tax planning + treasury (cash management/planning) Please don't hesitate to inquire; always happy to meet and talk to new people. Thank you for your consideration!BookkeepingCPAFinancial ReportingAccountingIntuit QuickBooksFinancial Accounting
- $35 hourlyA CPA with an MBA in Finance, I have over 20 years US Corporate experience in all aspects of financial and administrative management. An analytical, strategic, insightful, client-focused, organized provider with attention to detail and eye on the big picture, I partner with clients to positively impact their business.BookkeepingFinancial ReportingAccountingFinancial AnalysisManagement SkillsIntuit QuickBooksMicrosoft Excel
- $70 hourlyLet me help your small business or non-profit with its accounting or bookkeeping needs! I have 30 years experience, including 3 years in public accounting with a "Big Six" accounting firm and almost 10 years at a Fortune 50 SEC manufacturing corporation. I was involved there in consolidations, financial reporting, budgeting, service center accounting and many re-engineering projects. Upon graduating Summa Cum Laude from Bradley University with my accounting degree, I passed my CPA exam. I have also maintained the books for several non-profit organizations and worked with numerous small businesses here on Upwork. I am an Advanced Quickbooks Certified Proadvisor and also proficient in Xero and Wave. I particularly enjoy cleaning up and correcting wayward accounting records. I am organized, detail oriented, reliable, responsive and ready to work for you!BookkeepingGustoXeroAccounts Receivable ManagementAccounts Payable ManagementQuickBooks OnlineWave AccountingFinancial AccountingAccountingIntuit QuickBooksBank Reconciliation
- $75 hourlyI am the QuickBooks Online virtual bookkeeping expert who provides account integration fundamentals, customized workflows, and coaching for small businesses in the service and digital products industries who are ready to put profit first. Account Integration Fundamentals Many small business owners become overwhelmed with the complexity of maintaining their QBO account in addition to all of the other things required to make their business successful. This is where I come in. I can ensure accurate and timely integration of all your QBO needs. In addition, if you are concerned that there may be something wrong with past entries, I can perform a full review of up to 3 years of historical data. I will then work with you to create a plan to unravel the puzzle and update your books so they are accurately giving you the financial data you need. Customized Workflows Every business is different. This means every business has its own unique workflows. I will work with you create customized SOPs (standard operating procedures) that work with your current system. This can range from simply recording your current system so new associates can get up to speed to creating entirely new systems that provide efficiency in your back office. Either way, you will love the expense savings you receive from implementing these systems. Coaching Many business owners don’t know how to read their financial statements, and why would you? You’re busy hustling the business of your business. One day, you will need to make informed financial decisions for your business and you want to be confident that you’ve made the correct choice. I can help you read, understand, and utilize your financial statements, identify and eliminate financial waste, and most importantly, I can help you create and attain your financial goals. QBO Profit First Packages: Basic: All I want are the integration fundamentals. Premier: Give me the integration fundamentals and help me make my financial processes more efficient and effective. World Class: I’m ready to shake things up. Get me organized, efficient, and let’s make some money! Invite me to interview if your business has a need and you’d like to see a sample proposal and package details. **Please be aware that while I am based out of Chicago, I frequently reside outside of the United States; currently Mexico City. For this reason, I can only accept work of a digital nature.BookkeepingCost AccountingAccountingIntuit QuickBooksFinancial AccountingBank Reconciliation
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.
Trusted by 5M+ businesses